Of course trannies are real women!

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Scott
Site Admin

Re: Of course trannies are real women!

Post by Scott » Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:49 pm

Accidentally Googled "Trans PMS" -- Wish I hadn't.

:shock:

“Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
~ Major General J.F.C. Fuller,
historian – England

torus9

Post by torus9 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:50 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:43 pm
torus9 wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:41 pm

Then move to Israel, NYC, or Budapest. Let us know how that works out.
Different flavours of Juden.
And if you leave them alone, chances are that they will leave you alone.

Trolljegeren

Post by Trolljegeren » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:00 pm

torus9 wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:50 pm
Why let them come. Jude leave no one alone, they only want Shekels. Money is like cow shit to a fly.

Ekkert er eftirsjá
Nordisk motstandsbevegelse
My avatar was kindly created by a member of the silly forum. Darren Wilshak

Trolljegeren

Post by Trolljegeren » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:01 pm

Scott wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:49 pm

Oh my :lol: Perhaps you might like to share your experience and horror with us. ;)

Ekkert er eftirsjá
Nordisk motstandsbevegelse
My avatar was kindly created by a member of the silly forum. Darren Wilshak

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:12 pm

torus9 wrote:

We tried to leave them alone. To protect them from pogroms Jude were put into "protective custody" where they were protected from the other citizens and then transported Eastwards in the hope they could resettle and find a common land where they could live in harmony. Sadly they tried to intefere with world politics which did catch the attention of many and not appreciated.
𝕲𝖊𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖒𝖕𝖔𝖑𝖎𝖟𝖊𝖎

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:44 pm

Trolljegeren wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:01 pm
Scott wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:49 pm

Oh my :lol: Perhaps you might like to share your experience and horror with us. ;)

I was looking for a better video clip of the Tranny PMSing in the Albuquerque store because the clerk used the wrong pronouns on him/her/it. I immediately decided to quit when all kinds of "related" stuff came up.

Incidentally, New Mexico is the third poorest state in the Union, behind Louisiana and Mississippi. I visited the White Sands Missile base last year on one of the semiannual occasions when they have the Trinity atomic bomb test site open to the public. If it weren't for the military bases and aerospace proving grounds bringing in some income, it would be a sad little Blue State indeed.

My Dad worked as an engineer on an aerospace contract in Albuquerque ca. 1968; in those days it was a lot cleaner and the people spoke English. All of the parents of the school kids that I knew voted for Nixon--except mine who voted for George Wallace. I don't recall any Democrats but there probably were some.

But in those days, you didn't find dudes who looked like ladies or--in the case of the video above--lady looks like a dude. Maybe the gene pool needs a little more chlorine, or insecticide.

;)

“Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
~ Major General J.F.C. Fuller,
historian – England

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:39 pm

Scott wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:44 pm

I was looking for a cleaner video clip of the Tranny PMSing in the Albuquerque store because the clerk used the wrong pronouns on him/her/it. I immediately decided to quit when all kinds of "related" stuff came up.

Incidentally, New Mexico is the third poorest state in the Union, behind Louisiana and Mississippi. I visited the White Sands Missile base last year on one of the semiannual occasions when they have the Trinity atomic bomb test site open to the public. If it weren't for the military bases and aerospace proving grounds bringing in some income, it would be a sad little Blue State indeed.

;)
Scott I do feel you are in danger of "breaking bad" . You didn't happen to live at 308 Negra Arroyo Lane, Albuquerque, New Mexico did you? Just wondering. The Tranny is called "Wendy"
Scott Smith aka Walter White "Heisenberg"
Scott is the one who knocks
𝕲𝖊𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖒𝖕𝖔𝖑𝖎𝖟𝖊𝖎

blake121666

Post by blake121666 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:23 pm

torus9 wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:48 pm
Huntinger wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:42 pm
torus9 wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:39 pm

All colours bleed to red. Issue? Overt bombasity.
In regard to gender, Cooper's inference is more than subtle.
Combination of colours tend to form dark brown. I prefer the Lyrics to "cold Ethyl". Ethyls cool in bed, ought to be cause Ethyls dead.
Right, but people....Do I have to explain?
Given that Alice is a born-again Christian, I trust his necrophilia days are over.
People always say this "born-again Christian" nonsense about Alice Cooper. He himself has always said that he always has been a Christian. Just because of his artsy antics people think he somehow was rebelling or something against Christianity. That's nonsense - as he has always said himself. He said this even in the '70s when he was goofing around with the necrophilia silliness.

torus9

Post by torus9 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:30 pm

Trolljegeren wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:00 pm
torus9 wrote:
Why let them come. Jude leave no one alone, they only want Shekels. Money is like cow shit to a fly.
How do I keep this thread vaguely on topic? I'll publicly confess to "transitioning" in my life. Easy now. I've stolen money in my life. I allowed coveting and a selfish, wanton, idolatrous lust to dominate my higher reasoning and "transition" me into a thief. Skillful and non-violent thievery, I might add. Although those days are long gone, they are still painful teachers. What it has taught me is to be less reactionary or overtly judgemental of "sin".

torus9

Post by torus9 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:32 pm

blake121666 wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:23 pm

People always say this "born-again Christian" nonsense about Alice Cooper. He himself has always said that he always has been a Christian.
Pardon my nonsense, Jesus Christ. And it's obviously not even "my" nonsense.