JFK, ISRAEL, MOSSAD, CIA

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
rollo the ganger

Re: JFK, ISRAEL, MOSSAD, CIA

Post by rollo the ganger »

Been There wrote:And then most of my posts on this topic have had nothing at all to do with anything I learnt from Piper's book. I haven't even read it yet myself. I've just dipped in using the search option available with a digital PDF version of it. So you are again replying from a position of arrogant ignorance.
So, you haven't read Piper's book but your whole argument is what Piper espouses as to who killed JFK. In other words you, admittedly, don't know what you are talking about. I'll leave it at that.
Been There wrote:But, c'mon, let's face it, you are NOT genuinely interested in any information that doesn't point to Oswald as the lone assassin, are you? Otherwise, if you WERE genuinely interested in Piper's research and conclusions, you could have read his book and watch his filmed lectures.

Anyway, answer me this: why would anyone capable of independent thought themselves, repeatedly ask someone else “to actually explain the conclusions of the book by Piper” for them? :?
"HOLY MOLY!!!"
Been There wrote:Anyway, for anyone else reading

If anyone finds and provides evidence of Italian mafia involvement in organised crime no-one accuses them of being anti-Italian.
Talking about "c'mon"... For anyone else reading just read your posts Been There. "Jewish Power", "International Jewry...", etc. Are there any threads of such nature started by you about Italians and the rest you mentioned?
Been There wrote:Is anyone here really not aware yet why, if anyone finds and provides evidence of false details in Jewish WW2 history, everyone accuses them of being anti-semitic?

Does anyone else pretend to genuinely not understand why Prof. Faurisson was so accused and was repeatedly violently attacked, harassed, indicted, fined etc?

Does anyone else pretend to genuinely not understand why Ernst Zündel was so accused and was repeatedly demonised, threatened, attacked, harassed, indicted, arrested, imprisoned, exiled, silenced, etc?

Does anyone else pretend to genuinely believe it was because these courageous pursuers of truth were Judeophobic/anti-semites and so deserved their persecution? :o
I will agree with you here.

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

montgomery2 wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:25 pm

[...] Piper's book appears to be almost unavailable in Canada and certainly not in any library system that my local library system can access. Is it in US library systems and if so, how many and how available is it. [...]

I found six printings of the book going back to 1993, and a 2017 two-volume commemorative edition, which is also listed on Amazon for $23 per volume. This imprint is Washington, DC: American Free Press (2017).

The most commonly available imprint is Washington, DC: Center for Historical Review (1998).

Your Public Library should be able to get this for you easily via Inter-Library Loan.

In Worldcat I did not see any Libraries in Canada that stocked it, but I found many Public and Academic Libraries in the U.S. that stocked various editions, most of them in California. Bar-Ilan University in Israel even had a copy. The most numerous edition is the 1998 version.

I'll have to say that I'm not buying the Mossad/CIA/Mafia conspiracy angle or whatever. As I said, I think the Warren Commission got it right that Oswald acted alone.

Reasonable people can agree to disagree.

:)

“Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
~ Major General J.F.C. Fuller,
historian – England

VFX

Post by VFX »

Scott wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:13 pm

The most amazing thing about this thread and books, is the US Government have agencies who have the resources to find the answers, which include Money, Intelligent People, the Will, the Man Power as well as full access in this case to Intelligence Networks which include Humint and Signint. I know the FBI has more or less been neutered by the incumbent President elect Mr Trump at the moment but that was not the case in those days. The question I have is why the official report is not fully accepted by the US people or are there parts still classified.?
I for one think there is a "deep state" run by people who do not care much for the US let alone the planet and in this context are not trustworthy. The issue for the people of the US is how to get rid of them and the financial influence to regain their full faith in their elected officials.
Der Nationalsozialismus ist ein Protest gegen jeden Staat, der ihnen die Würde verweigert.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Scott wrote:
I'll have to say that I'm not buying the Mossad/CIA/Mafia conspiracy angle or whatever. As I said, I think the Warren Commission got it right that Oswald acted alone.

"Reasonable people" look at ALL the evidence before they decide. "Reasonable people" don't stick with an opinion and reject another without thoroughly investigating it first.

I.e. "Reasonable people" don't look at facts with a confirmation bias. ;)
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

VFX wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:31 am
The question I have is why the official report is not fully accepted by the US people or are there parts still classified?
Yes, there are parts still classified.
In 1992, Congress passed the President John F. Kennedy Assassination Records Collection Act. The act ordered the archives on the assassination be released to the American public within 25 years, with the caveat that the then-President could order some to be redacted or entirely witheld if they thought it necessary. Those 25 years ended Oct. 26, 2017. Trump promised to release all the files to the public. But then due to pressure at the 'last minute' from the CiA and FBi, 15,000 of the 19,045 had redactions "some quite substantial".

The reason given by the CiA spokesman Nicole de Haay was "the CiA narrowly redacted information in rare instances only to protect CiA assets, officers and their families as well as intelligence methods, operations and partnerships that remain critical to the security of our nation".
But that excuse doesn't explain why more than 500 files in their entirety were deemed completely unsuitable for public release.
Plus they can use "protect CiA assets, officers and their families as well as intelligence methods" as an excuse indefinitely. I find it hard to understand which family members would still need protecting of CiA officers from actions done 55 years ago?

But what is it with you? You could have found this info very easily yourself.
E.g.
https://nordic.businessinsider.com/trum ... ed-2017-10

-- Anonymous

rollo the ganger

If Been There, or anyone else, cares to read Piper's book; "Final Judgment...", here it is:

https://archive.org/details/FinalJudgment/page/n1

Maybe Been There can, for once, actually READ the book or portions thereof and point out the pertinent factoids that prove the assertion that the Mossad, the Jews, Israel, etc., were behind the JFK assassination. Better yet, as far as I'm concerned, proof that Lee Harvey Oswald was some sort of "patsy" other than Oswald simply saying he was.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

rollo the ganger wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:01 am
If Been There, or anyone else, cares to read Piper's book; "Final Judgment...", here it is:

https://archive.org/details/FinalJudgment/page/n1

Maybe Been There can, for once, actually READ the book or portions thereof and point out the pertinent factoids that prove the assertion that the Mossad, the Jews, Israel, etc., were behind the JFK assassination. Better yet, as far as I'm concerned, proof that Lee Harvey Oswald was some sort of "patsy" other than Oswald simply saying he was.
:roll:
The link to the book has already been provided numerous times.

And yet you are sill till asking for my appraisal? But why?

And why can't YOU read the whole book?

Well, I guess the answer is because you'd have to avoid a whole load more of what for you are uncomfortable facts,
just as you have avoided dealing with the facts of Dino Brugioni's filmed testimony about Zapruder's film
and Orville Nix's testimony, about his
and Dr. McClelland's about JFK's wounds and the unusual arrival/discovery of the 'magic bullet' at the Dallas hospital,
and Evalea Glanges'and George Whitaker senior's about the windshield,
and... etc., etc., etc.
-- Anonymous

rollo the ganger

Been There wrote:"Reasonable people" look at ALL the evidence before they decide. "Reasonable people" don't stick with an opinion and reject another without thoroughly investigating it first.
It's one thing to read something and reject it. To accept it without reading it is another as Been There has admitted.
Been There wrote:Well, I guess the answer is because you'd have to avoid a whole load more of what for you are uncomfortable facts,
just as you have avoided dealing with the facts of Dino Brugioni's filmed testimony about Zapruder's film
and Orville Nix's testimony, about his
and Dr. McClelland's about JFK's wounds and the unusual arrival/discovery of the 'magic bullet' at the Dallas hospital,
and Evalea Glanges'and George Whitaker senior's about the windshield,
and... etc., etc., etc.
I've looked into all these things Been There. They simply don't hold water.

montgomery2

Post by montgomery2 »

Scott wrote:
montgomery2 wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:25 pm

[...] Piper's book appears to be almost unavailable in Canada and certainly not in any library system that my local library system can access. Is it in US library systems and if so, how many and how available is it. [...]

I found six printings of the book going back to 1993, and a 2017 two-volume commemorative edition, which is also listed on Amazon for $23 per volume. This imprint is Washington, DC: American Free Press (2017).

The most commonly available imprint is Washington, DC: Center for Historical Review (1998).

Your Public Library should be able to get this for you easily via Inter-Library Loan.

In Worldcat I did not see any Libraries in Canada that stocked it, but I found many Public and Academic Libraries in the U.S. that stocked various editions, most of them in California. Bar-Ilan University in Israel even had a copy. The most numerous edition is the 1998 version.

My library either couldn't get it or perhaps didn't try. But after watching over half of a utube video by Piper, I'm beginning to understand why they don't have it on their shelves. I'm not the least impressed by Piper's 45 minute lecture where he tried to make the connections between Mosssad and other characters who are supposed to have played a role in the Kennedy assassination. And besides that, his appearance and his personal character did nothing for his theories.

If the Mossad connection is actually factual then I'll have to be convinced by some other source. I don't even want to read his book after seeing that and have told my library to concel my request for them to purchase it. For whatever reason, I suspect that they weren't even trying anyway.

I'm interested in the opinions of others who may want to waste time watching it?

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

montgomery2 wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:35 pm
...I'm not the least impressed by Piper's 45 minute lecture where he tried to make the connections between Mosssad and other characters who are supposed to have played a role in the Kennedy assassination. And besides that, his appearance and his personal character did nothing for his theories.

...I don't even want to read his book after seeing that and have told my library to concel my request for them to purchase it. For whatever reason, I suspect that they weren't even trying anyway.
You are demonstrating a cognitive impairment based on irrational prejudice via stereotyping. Its a way of avoiding thinking and dealing with facts that cause discomfort.
The use of stereotypes is a major way in which we simplify our social world; since they reduce the amount of processing (i.e. thinking) we have to do when we meet a new person.

By stereotyping we infer that a person has a whole range of characteristics and abilities that we assume all members of that group have. Stereotypes lead to social categorization, which is one of the reasons for prejudice attitudes (i.e. “them” and “us” mentality) which leads to in-groups and out-groups.

Most stereotypes probably tend to convey a negative impression.
-- Anonymous