JFK, ISRAEL, MOSSAD, CIA

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 9363
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: JFK, ISRAEL, MOSSAD, CIA

Post by been-there »

montgomery2 wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:42 pm
been-there wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:32 am
montgomery2 wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:47 pm
been-there wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:32 pm


You have not understood.
It is NOT suggesting Cuba was complicit.
I didn't say it did. Forget it, it's over your head already.
Then why write this: "Covering up that Cuba or the US were complicit in the murder is not his suggested theory."
You've taken this far past the point of making any sense. You'll have to go back to my comment and try to sort it out for yourself.
US agencies WERE complicit. THEY attempted to make it look like Castro's Cuba and/or the Soviet Union MAY have been complicit.
I haven't read Piper's book but I believe that he's promoting the idea that Mossad was responsible. Why do you make the connection with Cuba or the S.U. in a discussion of his theory?
And Piper wasn't "suggesting" that "Israel was complicit". You haven't understood. He stated categorically that they were more than complicit, they initiated and orchestrated the whole murder. And he provided evidence.
For the sake of argument, being complicit and being more than complicit are the same. You can offer an explanation why not if you care to do that.

Fwiw, I can understand how his theory may have involved the US but I can't imagine how Cuba could be involved along with the Israelis? However, Cuba acting alone is a theory but not one I pay much attention to. And that's a different conversation altogether.
:roll:
I did not “make the connection with Cuba or the S.U. in a discussion of his theory
Piper did. Don't you remember? You wrote that you didn't get that bit.

But Piper's theory is NOT that “Cuba could be involved along with the Israelis”.
Its really, really simple Monty: YOU admitted that you didn't understand what he wrote. I just tried to give you my understanding of that. That's all.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous


Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!


montgomery2
Posts: 405
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:04 pm
Contact:

Re: JFK, ISRAEL, MOSSAD, CIA

Post by montgomery2 »

been-there wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:31 pm
montgomery2 wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:42 pm
been-there wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:32 am
montgomery2 wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:47 pm

I didn't say it did. Forget it, it's over your head already.
Then why write this: "Covering up that Cuba or the US were complicit in the murder is not his suggested theory."
You've taken this far past the point of making any sense. You'll have to go back to my comment and try to sort it out for yourself.
US agencies WERE complicit. THEY attempted to make it look like Castro's Cuba and/or the Soviet Union MAY have been complicit.
I haven't read Piper's book but I believe that he's promoting the idea that Mossad was responsible. Why do you make the connection with Cuba or the S.U. in a discussion of his theory?
And Piper wasn't "suggesting" that "Israel was complicit". You haven't understood. He stated categorically that they were more than complicit, they initiated and orchestrated the whole murder. And he provided evidence.
For the sake of argument, being complicit and being more than complicit are the same. You can offer an explanation why not if you care to do that.

Fwiw, I can understand how his theory may have involved the US but I can't imagine how Cuba could be involved along with the Israelis? However, Cuba acting alone is a theory but not one I pay much attention to. And that's a different conversation altogether.
:roll:
I did not “make the connection with Cuba or the S.U. in a discussion of his theory
Piper did. Don't you remember? You wrote that you didn't get that bit.

But Piper's theory is NOT that “Cuba could be involved along with the Israelis”.
Its really, really simple Monty: YOU admitted that you didn't understand what he wrote. I just tried to give you my understanding of that. That's all.
I give you nothing but I'm just going to write the whole discussion off to experience. It's not important enough to pursue further. My main interest with Piper's book right now is discovering whether or not it's being legitimately censored because of it being fallible, or it's been censored by the Zionist lobby. I suspect the latter but it's still up to me to find out.

rollo the ganger
Posts: 6232
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:34 am
Contact:

Re: JFK, ISRAEL, MOSSAD, CIA

Post by rollo the ganger »

Been There, you are blubbering and babbling. I see it... Monty sees it. Anybody reading this thread see it. Put it together Been There.

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 9363
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: JFK, ISRAEL, MOSSAD, CIA

Post by been-there »

rollo the ganger wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:53 pm
Been There, you are blubbering and babbling. I see it... Put it together Been There.
You "see" everything through your own ignorant confusion and denial.
montgomery2 wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:05 pm
Michael Collins Piper wrote:• That the cover-up conspiracy was conducted for a wide variety of motivations —both ostensibly "patriotic" and otherwise — including, but not limited to:
a) burying intelligence community connections to the assassination conspiracy;
b) protecting Organised Crime elements involved;
c) preventing hostilities between the United States and foreign nations (whether it be the Soviet Union or Castro's Cuba); and
d) resolving questions about the assassination in the public's mind, both here and abroad.
I can't make any sense of c). Is it a suggestion that other nations were involved? It doesn't mention Israel?
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 9363
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: JFK, ISRAEL, MOSSAD, CIA

Post by been-there »

montgomery2 wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:56 pm
...My main interest with Piper's book right now is discovering whether or not it's being legitimately censored because of it being fallible, or it's been censored by the Zionist lobby. I suspect the latter but it's still up to me to find out.
Books do NOT get censored in America because of "being fallible". Otherwise name any book that has been banned and censored for that reason.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

rollo the ganger
Posts: 6232
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:34 am
Contact:

Re: JFK, ISRAEL, MOSSAD, CIA

Post by rollo the ganger »

Been There, since you refuse to actually explain the conclusions of the book by Piper or any facts supporting his book's conclusions I, and others, can only speculate on your reasons for embracing it.

I would say the reason you embrace this book is not because of its merits on the assassination but because it is the most anti-Israeli, judeophobic conspiracy novel out there. As for it being banned, why is it available here:

https://www.amazon.com/Final-Judgment-M ... 0974548405

http://americanfreepress.net/michael-pi ... -in-stock/

It also doesn't help your case that you are constantly putting out threads on this forum attacking Jews, Israel, et cetera. No doubt your judgment is clouded by this Judeophobia of yours. I'm surprised that with your affinity for psycho-bibbelty-babble you can see that in yourself and how it paints your argument in that light.

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 9363
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: JFK, ISRAEL, MOSSAD, CIA

Post by been-there »

rollo the ganger wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:42 am
Been There, since you refuse to actually explain the conclusions of the book by Piper or any facts supporting his book's conclusions I, and others, can only speculate on your reasons for embracing it.
C'mon. :roll:
I have spent a great deal of time answering you and explaining my own understanding based upon my own meagre research of the topic. So its dishonest of you to say I am refusing to explain.

And then most of my posts on this topic have had nothing at all to do with anything I learnt from Piper's book. I haven't even read it yet myself. I've just dipped in using the search option available with a digital PDF version of it. So you are again replying from a position of arrogant ignorance.

Plus I have already provided links to Piper giving lectures and also to his complete book online. So you could read it for yourself, if you are genuinely interested.

Regarding it being censored/banned, did you read what it said at the links you yourself provided?
Michael Piper’s Final Judgment on JFK Assassination now back in stock
Author Michael Collins Piper’s famous work Final Judgment is being reintroduced by American Free Press for the first time in many years.

For those who don’t know, Final Judgment is considered to be one of the definitive books on the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. Through meticulous research...
America's #1 Banned Book and controversial underground bestseller is back again in its sixth edition. The missing link in the JFK Asssassination Conspiracy, decide for yourself.
So argue with them if you want to be pedantic about the word "banned".

But, c'mon, let's face it, you are NOT genuinely interested in any information that doesn't point to Oswald as the lone assassin, are you? Otherwise, if you WERE genuinely interested in Piper's research and conclusions, you could have read his book and watch his filmed lectures.

Anyway, answer me this: why would anyone capable of independent thought themselves, repeatedly ask someone else “to actually explain the conclusions of the book by Piper” for them? :?

rollo the ganger wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:42 am
I would say the reason you embrace this book is not because of its merits on the assassination but because it is the most anti-Israeli, judeophobic conspiracy novel out there. As for it being banned, why is it available here:

https://www.amazon.com/Final-Judgment-M ... 0974548405

http://americanfreepress.net/michael-pi ... -in-stock/

It also doesn't help your case that you are constantly putting out threads on this forum attacking Jews, Israel, et cetera. No doubt your judgment is clouded by this Judeophobia of yours.
I have no Judeophobia. That's a calculated smear. Its also a classic Jewish tactic to silence and discredit someone who is exposing facts that Jews and Jewish organisations don't want to get a wider audience. Some have been secretly filmed admitting EXACTLY that is the number one tactic, on the banned Al Jazeera 'LOBBY' documentary. [See here]
Q. So why would YOU you buy into that kind of ad hominem over-simplification. Is this why you stalked Fritz Berg with your ridiculous misrepresentation/misunderstanding of his argument on disinfectant tunnels? :ugeek:

. . . . . .

Anyway, for anyone else reading

If anyone finds and provides evidence of Italian mafia involvement in organised crime no-one accuses them of being anti-Italian.

If anyone finds and provides evidence of masonic involvement in corruption and favouritism no-one accuses them of being anti-masonic.

If anyone finds and provides evidence of paedophilia and the crime of cover-up in worldwide Catholicism no-one accuses them of being anti-Christian or Christianophobic.

But as soon as anyone finds and provides evidence of Jewish involvement in organised corruption everyone accuses them of being anti-semitic.
If anyone finds and provides evidence of Jewish mafia involvement in organised crime everyone accuses them of being anti-semitic.
If anyone finds and provides evidence of Jewish involvement in organised political or societal deceit and corruption everyone accuses them of being anti-semitic.
. . . . . . . . . . . . .

Is anyone here really not aware yet why, if anyone finds and provides evidence of false details in Jewish WW2 history, everyone accuses them of being anti-semitic?

Does anyone else pretend to genuinely not understand why Prof. Faurisson was so accused and was repeatedly violently attacked, harassed, indicted, fined etc?

Does anyone else pretend to genuinely not understand why Ernst Zündel was so accused and was repeatedly demonised, threatened, attacked, harassed, indicted, arrested, imprisoned, exiled, silenced, etc?

Does anyone else pretend to genuinely believe it was because these courageous pursuers of truth were Judeophobic/anti-semites and so deserved their persecution? :o
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

montgomery2
Posts: 405
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:04 pm
Contact:

Re: JFK, ISRAEL, MOSSAD, CIA

Post by montgomery2 »

been-there wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:30 am
montgomery2 wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:56 pm
...My main interest with Piper's book right now is discovering whether or not it's being legitimately censored because of it being fallible, or it's been censored by the Zionist lobby. I suspect the latter but it's still up to me to find out.
Books do NOT get censored in America because of "being fallible". Otherwise name any book that has been banned and censored for that reason.
Can you read? I said that I was still trying to discover which was applicable. Piper's book appears to be almost unavailabe in Canada and certainly not in any library system that my local library system can access. Is it in US library systems and if so, how many and how available is it.

If anyone has a utube video of Piper, it would be helpful in judging him much easier than reading his book(s).

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 9363
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: JFK, ISRAEL, MOSSAD, CIA

Post by been-there »

montgomery2 wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:25 pm
been-there wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:30 am
montgomery2 wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:56 pm
...My main interest with Piper's book right now is discovering whether or not
it's being legitimately censored [???!!] because of it being fallible, or it's been censored by the Zionist lobby. I suspect the latter but it's still up to me to find out.
Books do NOT get censored in America because of "being fallible". Otherwise name any book that has been banned and censored for that reason.
Can you read? I said that I was still trying to discover which was applicable.
Can't you reason?
I was pointing out that there is nothing to try and discover. Books DO NOT get banned for "being fallible". Don't you understand? You've invented a false dichotomy. There are no alternatives to choose from.

montgomery2 wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:25 pm
Piper's book appears to be almost unavailabe in Canada and certainly not in any library system that my local library system can access. Is it in US library systems and if so, how many and how available is it.

If anyone has a utube video of Piper, it would be helpful in judging him much easier than reading his book(s).
Don't you know how to use a search engine?
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

montgomery2
Posts: 405
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:04 pm
Contact:

Re: JFK, ISRAEL, MOSSAD, CIA

Post by montgomery2 »

been-there wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:21 pm
montgomery2 wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:25 pm
been-there wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:30 am
montgomery2 wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:56 pm
...My main interest with Piper's book right now is discovering whether or not
it's being legitimately censored [???!!] because of it being fallible, or it's been censored by the Zionist lobby. I suspect the latter but it's still up to me to find out.
Books do NOT get censored in America because of "being fallible". Otherwise name any book that has been banned and censored for that reason.
Can you read? I said that I was still trying to discover which was applicable.
Can't you reason?
I was pointing out that there is nothing to try and discover. Books DO NOT get banned for "being fallible". Don't you understand? You've invented a false dichotomy. There are no alternatives to choose from.

montgomery2 wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:25 pm
Piper's book appears to be almost unavailabe in Canada and certainly not in any library system that my local library system can access. Is it in US library systems and if so, how many and how available is it.

If anyone has a utube video of Piper, it would be helpful in judging him much easier than reading his book(s).
Don't you know how to use a search engine?
If you're choosing to be pissy with me then that's fine.
I think that if we have some issue between us then it's on account of your stupid conspiracy theories on 911. That which you are too ashamed of now to talk about. Same as Weird!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests