JFK, ISRAEL, MOSSAD, CIA

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
rollo the ganger

Re: JFK, ISRAEL, MOSSAD, CIA

Post by rollo the ganger »

Writing the names of Jewish Operatives, along with others, and drawing a box around those names on a blackboard isn't proof of anything. Much less proof of a conspiracy to kill JFK.

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

rollo the ganger wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:56 am
Writing the names of Jewish Operatives, along with others, and drawing a box around those names on a blackboard isn't proof of anything. Much less proof of a conspiracy to kill JFK.
I agree.

And...?
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

rollo the ganger

been-there wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:40 am
rollo the ganger wrote:
I agree.

And...?
AND... putting those same names, and others, in a book doesn't prove a conspiracy by the Mossad, along with others, to assassinate JFK either.

The only "WHY?" necessary for the JFK assassination is Lee Harvey Oswald getting a bug up his ass, for whatever reason, about the government and taking the opportunity of events to shoot JFK as a means of venting his anger against the government.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

rollo the ganger wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:53 am
been-there wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:40 am
rollo the ganger wrote:
I agree.

And...?
AND... putting those same names, and others, in a book doesn't prove a conspiracy by the Mossad, along with others, to assassinate JFK either.
Heh heh. I agree again.

But that isn't what Piper did.

R u really serious?
You seriously think the book 'Final judgement was effectively banned in America, and he was smeared as an 'anti-semite' and a 'holocaust denier' because he “put those same names, and others, in a book [to] prove a conspiracy by the Mossad”??? :o :?

:roll:
-- Anonymous

rollo the ganger

The issue of whether that particular book was banned does not have any bearing on who, how and why JFK was assassinated. I have perused Piper's book but I've never taken the time to try and read it through and through. Sample readings on various issues in the book don't convince me he's on the right track. Have you even done that Been There?

montgomery2

Post by montgomery2 »

been-there wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:27 am

You are demonstrating a cognitive impairment based on irrational prejudice via stereotyping. Its a way of avoiding thinking and dealing with facts that cause discomfort.
The use of stereotypes is a major way in which we simplify our social world; since they reduce the amount of processing (i.e. thinking) we have to do when we meet a new person.

By stereotyping we infer that a person has a whole range of characteristics and abilities that we assume all members of that group have. Stereotypes lead to social categorization, which is one of the reasons for prejudice attitudes (i.e. “them” and “us” mentality) which leads to in-groups and out-groups.

Most stereotypes probably tend to convey a negative impression.
I don't agree. Ihave made my decision on him by judging his character and I don't like what I saw. I could go on with more explanation but I don't think it would serve any purpose.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

montgomery2 wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:31 pm
been-there wrote:

You are demonstrating a cognitive impairment based on irrational prejudice via stereotyping. Its a way of avoiding thinking and dealing with facts that cause discomfort.
The use of stereotypes is a major way in which we simplify our social world; since they reduce the amount of processing (i.e. thinking) we have to do when we meet a new person.

By stereotyping we infer that a person has a whole range of characteristics and abilities that we assume all members of that group have. Stereotypes lead to social categorization, which is one of the reasons for prejudice attitudes (i.e. “them” and “us” mentality) which leads to in-groups and out-groups.

I don't agree. Ihave made my decision on him by judging his character and I don't like what I saw. I could go on with more explanation but I don't think it would serve any purpose.
You don't agree? :o
But... You just did EXACTLY that.
You just agreed that you judged him based on stereotyping him. I.e. You just admitted that you "judged his character" by what you "saw" of him in a short 45 minute lecture. How do you think its possible to judge a person so quickly and so absolutely without resorting to prejudicial pre-concieved stereotypes?
Sheesh. You are so unself-aware and so in denial, its quite amazing.
-- Anonymous

montgomery2

Post by montgomery2 »

been-there wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:34 pm
montgomery2 wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:31 pm
been-there wrote:

You don't agree? :o
But... You just did EXACTLY that.
You just agreed that you judged him based on stereotyping him. I.e. You just admitted that you "judged his character" by what you "saw" of him in a short 45 minute lecture. How do you think its possible to judge a person so quickly and so absolutely without resorting to prejudicial pre-concieved stereotypes?
Sheesh. You are so unself-aware and so in denial, its quite amazing.
No, no, no! You said I'm demonstrating a cognitive impairment and I'm not. I'm doing just the opposite but you can't see that because you are cognitively slower. Don't jump so fast to support creeps like Piper. Learn more about him first. I've already learned enough.

I'm interested though in learning of what you think I'm in denial over?

Do I lack the cognitive ability to understand your 911 conspiracy theory? Heh.

montgomery2

Post by montgomery2 »

rollo the ganger wrote:
Piper uses the same phony technique in his other utube spiels without the use of a blackboard. I tried to listen to another one of his and I couldn't bear to continue with the whole thing.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

This might give insight into he clues you are delving for.
In 1945 JFK said about Herr Hitler "He had in him the stuff of which legends are made,
He had boundless ambition for his country which rendered him a menace to the peace of the world, but he had a mystery about him in the way he lived and in the manner of his death that will live and grow after him" JFK

𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

Amt IV