'Jewish' power.

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Huntinger

Re: 'Jewish' power.

Post by Huntinger » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:49 pm

Goody67 wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:37 pm
Are you seriously going to claim that the Einsatzgruppen never dealt with the Jews?
Of course they did, Partizani were a mixture of people
The Nazis caused it
Nope Herschel Grinszpan a Jew.
It's a well known saying
Used by only you and Nessie in these parts
Which Jews? Name a few. Explain what you mean by "International Jewry".
Do your own research if you can read.
So were the Nazis lying when they documented the mass killings? Were Hitler, Goebbels, Himmler, and other Nazis lying when publicly and privately expressing that the extermination of the Jews was happening?
What documents there are none regarding extermination.
Of course the Nazis deliberately killed Jews, they aimed to exterminate the Jews.

No they didn't
the Nazis declared that in the East the Jews were partisans to justify the killing of them.
Even though there is evidence that the Nazis killed Jewish children, men, and women.

They were terrorist and rightfully put to the sword.

-
You don't know my ethnic background
It is clear you are Jude. One day you will be given a nice yellow sheriffs badge to wear proudly.
Aryan race has never existed
Really, in your dreams Jew.
𝕽𝖊𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖘𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖙

Goody67

Post by Goody67 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:05 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:49 pm
Of course they did, Partizani were a mixture of people
They specifically targeted Jews, partisans or not.
Nope Herschel Grinszpan a Jew.
Since when did one person of a particular group represent the whole group?

The Nazis caused the Kristallnacht and used Herschel Grynszpan as an excuse. Even Nazi Party members did not approve of it.
Used by only you and Nessie in these parts
Nessie and I have more knowledge than the deniers on this forum. You have a limited vocabulary.
Yeah, I cannot find any names. Can you name some of the Jews of "International Jewry" which caused Hitler to invade Poland which consequently caused WW2?
What documents there are none regarding extermination.
There are plenty of documents that refer to the extermination of the Jews and others.
No they didn't
Really? Try looking at the documents and reports.
They were terrorist and rightfully put to the sword.
Innocent Jewish men, women and children were terrorists? :?
Really, in your dreams Jew.
Why do you think I am a Jew? :roll:
Deniers are a few bricks short of a load.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:13 pm

Goody67 wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:05 pm
They specifically targeted Jews, partisans or not.
I suggest you read the new Einsaztgruppen report. Most of the Partizani were Jude and deserved death due to being terrorists.
Since when did one person of a particular group represent the whole group?
When you do that on behalf of Jews to commit murder that does cause issues.
The Nazis caused the Kristallnacht and used Herschel Grynszpan as an excuse. Even Nazi Party members did not approve of it.
Very silly, this was mob violence. Ministers tried to stop it.
Nessie and I have more knowledge than the deniers on this forum. You have a limited vocabulary
Your knowledge which seems limited is not showing through. Vocabulary is superior to yours, but then again you speak Yiddish.
Yeah, I cannot find any names. Can you name some of the Jews of "International Jewry" which caused Hitler to invade Poland which consequently caused WW2
?
This is to do with Jewish internment at the Start of the bullets flying.
There are plenty of documents that refer to the extermination of the Jews and others.
Just talk, no substance as expected. Evidence please or shut up.
Innocent Jewish men, women and children were terrorists? :?

Terrorists are not innocent whatever their age. They welcomed their own deaths like proud soldiers.
Why do you think I am a Jew? :roll:
It is irrelevant as to why, but you are. Stick to the topic please.
𝕽𝖊𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖘𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖙

Goody67

Post by Goody67 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:25 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:13 pm
I suggest you read the new Einsaztgruppen report. Most of the Partizani were Jude and deserved death due to being terrorists.
Provide evidence that most of the partisans were Jews.
When you do that on behalf of Jews to commit murder that does cause issues.
Clearly you're not aware of why he responded the way he did.
Very silly, this was mob violence. Ministers tried to stop it.
So why should the German Jews have had to pay for the actions of a "mob violence" (in your own words)?
Your knowledge which seems limited is not showing through. Vocabulary is superior to yours, but then again you speak Yiddish.
What a great way to persuade a reader.
Another unfounded claim that you cannot back up.
This is to do with Jewish internment at the Start of the bullets flying.
Elaborate.
Just talk, no substance as expected. Evidence please or shut up.
Perhaps you can explain Hitler's T4 Action order? Once what was happening became public knowledge, he distanced himself from ever giving a direct order again to kill people. Read the reports of the killing squads in the East. Read the reports of what happened in the camps. What about the Höfle Telegram?
Terrorists are not innocent whatever their age. They welcomed their own deaths like proud soldiers.
What made the Jewish people "terrorists"? I want you to tell me how a Jewish girl or boy was a terrorist.
It is irrelevant as to why, but you are. Stick to the topic please.
You personally insult me by calling me a "Jew" and then why you think that you then tell me to stick to the topic. You make absolutely no sense.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:43 pm

Goody67 wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:25 pm

Perhaps you can explain Hitler's T4 Action order? Once what was happening became public knowledge, he distanced himself from ever giving a direct order again to kill people. Read the reports of the killing squads in the East. Read the reports of what happened in the camps. What about the Höfle Telegram?
What on Earth has this got to do with "Jewish Power". No one is talking about T4. The telegram is just a statistical report of transportation, no big deal.
𝕽𝖊𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖘𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖙

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:00 am

Here is another current example of the power Jews have over American and European society and what is allowed to be discussed... or not.
I.e. it is yet another example of the control of information and the silencing of dissent exerted by Jews. And that obviously does not mean ALL Jews exert this control: that kind of misrepresentation of what I am pointing to here is just the usual deceitful ploy used to silence people pointing out this inordinate amount of control.

This control, influence and self-serving manipulation — of news, of university entrance, of content on main-stream and now even social media, of economies, of political processes in so many countries, of banking, etc., etc., is NOT a new phenomena. This is precisely what the NSDAP decided to contain in 1930's Germany. Which is precisely why our governments, our radio and TV channels, our film industries, the social-media barons, etc., have conditioned everyone the world over to regard Hitler and the NSDAP as the most wicked people to ever walk the Earth. They need to do that because Hitler and the NSDAP correctly identified the actual problem and were brave enough to take it on. THAT is why we are all conditioned from infancy to regard Hitler and the NSDAP as the ultimate bad-guys.
And that is why there is a false-history called 'THE Holocaust' to confirm that conditioning in the minds of the gullible, misinformed millions.
The six words that got Marc Lamont Hill fired from CNN

Hill's dismissal highlights how pro-Israel lobbying groups control the US discourse...
09 Dec 2018

Last week, CNN contributor and Professor of Media Studies and Urban Education, Marc Lamont Hill delivered a speech at the United Nations in support of Palestinian self-determination and equal rights. Less than 24 hours later, CNN [fired him]

...Hill's dismissal came on the heels of a seemingly co-ordinated attack by pro-Israel groups that have come to have a large say over what constitutes acceptable discourse on Palestine in the United States, by wilfully conflating legitimate criticism of Israel with anti-Semitism, and convincing news outlets to do the same.

https://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/li ... 27805.html
And see how that news article was forced to say this witch-hunt was orchestrated by "pro-Israeli groups". We are not allowed to mention the other notable way of identifying who was behind this attack.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Goody67

Post by Goody67 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:38 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:43 pm
What on Earth has this got to do with "Jewish Power". No one is talking about T4. The telegram is just a statistical report of transportation, no big deal.
That's a cop-out because you know Hitler did actually order the killing of disabled people. The outrage the order caused when it became known to the German public made Hitler cease the T4 programme, killings still took place in the centres.

Clearly you have not read the Höfle Telegram. The telegram gave in depth statistics about the amount of Jews killed in the operations of Operation Reinhard.

I'm still waiting for you to name some Jews which caused WW2. Unless of course, you are implying that Hitler was Jewish - he certainly wasn't the perfect German ("Nordic") and could not even provide evidence for his own ancestry as far back as the Nuremberg Laws required, never mind the requirements of the SS. Like many of the other prominent Nazis, he was a hypocrite. :D

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:46 pm

Goody67 wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:38 pm
Clearly you have not read the Höfle Telegram. The telegram gave in depth statistics about the amount of Jews killed in the operations of Operation Reinhard.
You cannot even stay on a simple topic of Jewish power. In the telegram were just figures, no mention of killing etc, that is just your morbid take on it. Now stay on topic.
𝕽𝖊𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖘𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖙

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:49 pm

What a dirty lying SOB we have in Goody67. Goody67 wrote above:
Please do tell us Goody67 about those "in depth statistics." Is there anything in the "telegram" to cause any sane person to believe any Jews were killed at all? I think not. As usual, Goody67 really is a "depraved moron."

FPBerg

Goody67

Post by Goody67 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:51 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:46 pm
You cannot even stay on a simple topic of Jewish power. In the telegram were just figures, no mention of killing etc, that is just your morbid take on it. Now stay on topic.
Stop lying. The telegram gives details about the number of Jews killed.

Okay, on "Jewish Power" - name me the Jews which caused WW2.