The Exceptionally EVIL American Empire --and why not?

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
montgomery2

Re: The Exceptionally EVIL American Empire --and why not?

Post by montgomery2 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:10 pm

Werd wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:42 pm
You believe that explosives brought down the WTC because the laws of physics makes it impossible to believe that it was done by airplanes. And that tells me pretty well what I wanted to know about your character.
You want to focus on character instead of arguments? You have already lost the debate.
Fwiw, my position, which is in agreement with the laws of physics, is that it happened exactly the way it is said by government to have happened. There were no explosives involved at all.
Wrong.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3049

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3020

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2766
Sorry for the focus on character Werd. I won't do it again and so we can both elevate this discussion to staying on topic.

I'm going to ask you if I can assume that your postion is that explsive charges were placed in the twin towers and that the aicraft hits either had no effect on bringing them down, or, had minimal effect as compared to explosive charges. If that's correct then please state that as your position. Or how it varies from that?

I'll start by having a look at your first link. Or, I'll start with any of the other links, depending on your preference. I think the link that explains your theory most thoroughly would be the best one so please advise.

And for now I'll just say that I'm delighted to be able to debate this topic with you, on a civil level of course, as you have seemed to have asked of me.

montgomery2

Post by montgomery2 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:14 pm

Well, that was quick. The first link isn't available. Can you fix it for me or make it available, or provide another one?
the second and third links are to discussions and would make your position confusing. Unless you would like to offer something specific in either of those links?

Where you do want to go from here? I would suggest a link that explains your theory as thoroughly as possible.

edit: o.k., the video won't play but the contents of the video are shown. Is that your evidence for now?
Last edited by montgomery2 on Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Werd

Post by Werd » Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:15 pm

1st link again.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3049

I'm not sure why it isn't working. It is for me. The first link is the best one. Start there.

Go to the main page of THE LOUNGE. I just bumped it up with a new post now.

montgomery2

Post by montgomery2 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:17 pm

Werd wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:15 pm
1st link again.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3049

I'm not sure why it isn't working. It is for me. The first link is the best one. Start there.
Same result, the video is unavailable. If that which is contained in that link is your evidence for now then I'll proceed to examine it. Otherwise please produce something else.

Werd

Post by Werd » Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:27 pm

Or, you can take a day or two and read all the things been-there posted. Don't just focus on my stuff.

These are topics for you to peruse. Not to re-ignite old debates in this current topic that has shifted from American imperialism, to the Kennedy assassination, and now 9-11.
Last edited by Werd on Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

montgomery2

Post by montgomery2 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:28 pm

The questions:
Q. If we accept the theory that office fires caused the steel beams to weaken and buckle causing trusses to give way on two or three floors, why didn't the tower's top undamaged floors' gravitational fall take the path of least resistance and eventually fall off to the side of the tower? Why instead did its weight allegedly destroy over seventy, undamaged steel-supported floors beneath it, allegedly causing these structually sound floors to collapse at near free-fall speed into clouds of pulverised dust. And what force caused the distengration of the undamaged, central, reinforced, steel-core upon which all the floors were supported?
Answer: My answer to consider is that the tower's top did indeed take the path of least resistance. We could illustrate that with a small model to show that resistance on all sides isn't exactly equal and thus the top section wouldn't be expected to some down symetrically in the center. In fact that would be proven to be quite unusual for even any model builder to illustrate. Yes/No?

The momentum of the top section and it's weight would cause the lower floors to fall at close to free fall speed, but not quite. I don't accept that all the rubble was disintegrated in the way it's explained. But it's of little or no importance in any case because the towers 'did' come down and the reason for the appearance of the rubble would have nothing to do with the method emplyed to make it happen. The lower floors weren't effected by either the explosive charges or the damage caused by the aircraft. So I'm going to claim that question not applicable. Yes/No?

Werd

Post by Werd » Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:29 pm

Okay fine.
viewtopic.php?p=114813#p114813

This is the last time I will touch anything on 9-11 here. If you want to talk about 9-11, pick one of those old topics. I am not doing it here. This topic has changed shape and morphed already enough times.

montgomery2

Post by montgomery2 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:29 pm

Werd wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:27 pm
Or, you can take a day or two and read all the things been-there posted. Don't just focus on my stuff.

These are topics for you to peruse. Not to re-ignite old debates in this current topic that has shifted from American imperialism, to the Kennedy assassination, and now 9-11.
For now I'm going to focus on your theories alone because I don't want it to be unnecessarily complicated with evidence of others. See my answers so far and comment on those for a start.

montgomery2

Post by montgomery2 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:34 pm

Werd wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:29 pm
Okay fine.
viewtopic.php?p=114813#p114813

This is the last time I will touch anything on 9-11 here. If you want to talk about 9-11, pick one of those old topics. I am not doing it here. This topic has changed shape and morphed already enough times.
I suggest that you're quite unnecessarily complicated things by wanting to begin another discussion. But if you insist then please do so and take my answers to the questions there. Then provide your comments and replies to that which I've presented so far.

And if you don't do that Werd then I'm going to suspect that you really don't want to pursue your theories with me. I await your decision and I will accept any reply you offer, in fairness to you.

Werd

Post by Werd » Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:38 pm

I suggest that you're quite unnecessarily complicated things by wanting to begin another discussion.
I'm just telling you where other discussions have taken place and will continue to take place.