The Exceptionally EVIL American Empire --and why not?

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
montgomery2

Re: The Exceptionally EVIL American Empire --and why not?

Post by montgomery2 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:18 pm

Werd wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:12 pm
montgomery2 wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:11 pm
Werd wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:59 pm
montgomery2 wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:47 pm
You should take into account that been-there is a 911 conspiracy theorist and so anything he says is highly questionable.
Which according to your logic is his holocaust revisionism.

Oh shit. I just refuted holocaust revisionism. I guess Germar Rudolf better pack up his publishing house and stop being a PhD level trained chemist. A few untrained lay revisionists' beliefs in a 9-11 conspiracy wipe out all of the University level training Germar used to write his book THE RUDOLF REPORT to refute the gas chamber hoax. :lol:
so you go off on Rudolf not being credible, which is not logical.
You're the one who said that because of been-there's 9-11 beliefs, anything he says is highly questionable. Since he does revisionism is accurate, that means according to you, revisionism is highly questionable. If you disagree revisionism is highly questionable, THEN YOU HAVE JUST DISOWNED YOUR PREVIOUS ARGUMENT.

You can't have your cake and eat it too.
You're still not understanding Werd, I'm saying that his 911 conspiracy theory nonsense does damage to his credibility. Very few rational people take 911 theories seriously anymore. And unless you're abandoning your own, it's going to do damage to you too.

Are you? Or have you run away now?

Werd

Post by Werd » Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:36 pm

I find it hilarious how now two times I have had to ask Monty to come back to the 9-11 topic since I have the last post there, but he runs across the board AWAY from the 9-11 topic, and claims I'm running from the 9-11 topic. Projection much? :lol:

Monty about been-there.
I'm saying that his 911 conspiracy theory nonsense does damage to his credibility.
You could either

define credibility, show how and why it gets damaged, show in what specific and precise context it is getting damaged, and to what extent.

or

you could put up
viewtopic.php?p=133865#p133865

or

...I think you know the rest.

montgomery2

Post by montgomery2 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:06 pm

Werd wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:36 pm
I find it hilarious how now two times I have had to ask Monty to come back to the 9-11 topic since I have the last post there, but he runs across the board AWAY from the 9-11 topic, and claims I'm running from the 9-11 topic. Projection much? :lol:

Monty about been-there.
I'm saying that his 911 conspiracy theory nonsense does damage to his credibility.
You could either

define credibility, show how and why it gets damaged, show in what specific and precise context it is getting damaged, and to what extent.

or

you could put up
viewtopic.php?p=133865#p133865

or

...I think you know the rest.
Trying to say that airplanes didn't bring down the twin towers is crazy shit Werd, and people who get into crazy shit like that are not the kind of people who would be chosen as people who can be trusted. That's my opinion Werd and it's troubling that I have to say I am in agreement at least in principle of some other issue.

I've been consistent in telling the H.P.'ers that manners and behaviour matter and now I'm forced to stay consistent and say the same for H.D.'ers. Call it undesirable bedfellows if you like. Or ask somebody who is capable of understanding.

Werd

Post by Werd » Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:46 am

Trying to say that airplanes didn't bring down the twin towers is crazy shit Werd
Make that another ad hominem fallacy.
people who get into crazy shit like that
Define "crazy."
are not the kind of people who would be chosen as people who can be trusted.
Trusted for what? You're not explaining yourself. You're using catch phrases and trigger words. :lol:

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger » Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:37 pm

IT'S GETTING CROWDED HERE WITH VARIOUS ARGUMENTS.

PLEASE REDIRECT ANY FURTHER DISCUSSION OF THE JFK ASSASSINATION HERE AND WE CAN CONTINUE WITHOUT OVERLAPPING OTHER ARGUMENTS:

viewtopic.php?p=133925#p133925

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUU.....................!

montgomery2

Post by montgomery2 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:06 pm

rollo the ganger wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:37 pm
IT'S GETTING CROWDED HERE WITH VARIOUS ARGUMENTS.

PLEASE REDIRECT ANY FURTHER DISCUSSION OF THE JFK ASSASSINATION HERE AND WE CAN CONTINUE WITHOUT OVERLAPPING OTHER ARGUMENTS:

viewtopic.php?p=133925#p133925

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUU.....................!
Why not start an appropriately labelled thread for the JFK assassination? It would keep everything much less complicated. Thank you too!

Werd has asked me why believing in crazy conspiracy theories makes a person crazy and that deserves an answer. Here's an example: When a person is screened for some jobs, one of the pre-requisites is that the applicant doesn't subscribe to outrageous conspiracy theories. This is true in most countries for police officers, although admittedly may not be true in the US. (a different discussion) This could be seen as screening out the possibility of hiring a candidate who is developing a mental illness. And so the candidate may not already be afflicted with a mental illness, he has more of a propensity to become fully mentally ill than do others. And this would be consistent with the hiring policies of most organizations, regardless of whether a high level of trust is required.

Personally, I would tend to steer away from hiring a person who subscribes to conspiracy theories. It would be 'bad business practice' to not. I would see the person as future trouble due to a 'possible' encroaching mental problem.

And now back to the issue of Werd's conspiracy theory. As at is with most conspiracists, Werd runs from my answer to his theories. We didn't even get a chance to get past his first silly notion of how the towers fell before he run for cover.

And the biggest reason why it's troubling to me personally is because he's my bedfellow, so to speak, on the lack of credibility of the holocaust.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:12 am

Back to the topic of "exceptionally evil American empire:
Prof Michel Chossudovsky wrote:Financial warfare and the float of China’s Yuan. Weaponisation of the Forex market

Remember the 1997 Asian Crisis? The currencies of South Korea, Thailand and Indonesia were subjected to large scale speculative operations including naked short-selling by major banks and financial institutions leading ultimately to a dramatic collapse of the ROK Won, the Thai Baht and the Rupiah.

These countries were forcefully pressured by the US Treasury and the IMF to lift all protective measures and let their currency float.

It is worth noting that in contrast to the fate of these three countries, Malaysia under the helm of Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad successfully put together a carefully designed counter-speculative program to protect the Malaysian Ringgit.

Today’s speculative instruments are far more sophisticated than those prevailing during the 1997 Asian Crisis. We are dealing with financial warfare and the central role of the Forex market in disrupting national economies.

In recent developments, the Russian Ruble and the Turkish Lira, have been pushed down to exceedingly low levels.

Amid trade tensions and veiled US military threats against China, IMF guidelines on currency management should be disregarded.
The “Renminbi Float” should be analysed and reassessed in relation to potential US sponsored speculative operations in the Forex market. It is essential that The People’s Bank of China (PBC) put together under the guidance of China’s leadership a carefully designed counter-speculative framework, not only to protect but also to reinforce the Yuan in relation to the US dollar.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/financial ... et/5658624
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:29 am

9/11 was a financial crime as well as a “new Peal Harbour”. The Neocons used the event as a pretext to also roll out the economic take over of the following countries mentioned by General Wesley Clark.

After the September 11th or ‘911 terrorist attacks’ there was over $100 million in illegal insider trading fraud, with profits of about $15 billion, in the weeks running up to the attack, including in the minutes before and during the actual attacks. These criminals shorted American Airlines and United Air but not Delta Airlines. The volume of short options trading was about 30x’s its normal volume. People were heavily betting airline shares (and banks and insurance stocks) were going to fall.

It achieved its main goal:

Destroying the $240bn evidence/paper trail of financing that was behind CIA Leo Wanta’s, — aka the 27.5 trillion dollar man — currency war with the USSR on behalf of Reagan and a group of powerful individuals who called themselves “the Vulcans,” including GHW Bush and people involved in and who got away with Iran Contra).

They collapsed the USSR/communism and then opened it up to Western banks and corporations.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous