6 Million Jews

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.

Were 6 million Jews a construct or reality

6 million Jews real
No votes
6 million Jews a construct
100%

Total votes: 9

Nessie

Re: 6 Million Jews

Post by Nessie » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:26 am

Trolljegeren wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:59 am
Nessie wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:52 am

You keep getting mixed up. The issue is where did the Jews under Nazi control end up? Not the ones under Soviet control.
I think it is obvious that the peoples including the "chosen ones" in Reich territory ended in Soviet territory. Surely that is not hard to fathom. They did not need to move as the Soviets came to them. They got the Hammer and Sickle with the kiss of despair. This was literally out of the firepan into the fire.
The Nazis moved most of Jews west and the Soviets found mainly empty camps. You have no evidence that the Nazis left behind millions of Jews who then became part of the Soviet Union.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Trolljegeren

Post by Trolljegeren » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:35 am

Nessie wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:26 am

The Nazis moved most of Jews west and the Soviets found mainly empty camps. You have no evidence that the Nazis left behind millions of Jews who then became part of the Soviet Union.
The USSR went very far west and prior to the end of the war there was no knowledge at all of this potential. The Reich did move prisoners westerly most which got retaken by the USSR. Forced assimilation.

Ekkert er eftirsjá

montgomery2

Post by montgomery2 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:58 am

6 million? obviously not. And the entire legend was a house of cards that was built on the foundation of the gas chambers. And now even the holocaust Promotions crew is drawing away from that nonsense because of it being outdated and no longer believable.

I suspect that the decline of interest in the holocaust legend will actually allow the story to be changed to something more acceptable to more informed people of the 21st. century. And the sad thing is, very few of the obliging public will even know it had to be revised from the gas chambers whopper. The H.P. crew are trying to sweep the G.C.'s under the rug and we must not allow it.

I think that's one of the reasons the SSF is the clusterfuk it is now. Serious discussion on anything to do with the holocaust is dangerous to their cause. Note their almost entire emphasis on calling all others stupid!

Trolljegeren

Post by Trolljegeren » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:12 am

montgomery2 wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:58 am
6 million? obviously not. And the entire legend was a house of cards that was built on the foundation of the gas chambers. And now even the holocaust Promotions crew is drawing away from that nonsense because of it being outdated and no longer believable.

I suspect that the decline of interest in the holocaust legend will actually allow the story to be changed to something more acceptable to more informed people of the 21st. century. And the sad thing is, very few of the obliging public will even know it had to be revised from the gas chambers whopper. The H.P. crew are trying to sweep the G.C.'s under the rug and we must not allow it.

I think that's one of the reasons the SSF is the clusterfuk it is now. Serious discussion on anything to do with the holocaust is dangerous to their cause. Note their almost entire emphasis on calling all others stupid!
I did a calculation and will do it again just for you. Jews make up about 1.5% of the population involved with the war; with variability of course.
In WWII 70 million people perished: 1.5% of 70 million is 1050000 people which is a statistical probability. The alleged deaths of 1 million Jews were no more than the normal population statistics. I hope this makes sense.

Ekkert er eftirsjá

montgomery2

Post by montgomery2 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:42 am

Trolljegeren wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:12 am
montgomery2 wrote:

I did a calculation and will do it again just for you. Jews make up about 1.5% of the population involved with the war; with variability of course.
In WWII 70 million people perished: 1.5% of 70 million is 1050000 people which is a statistical probability. The alleged deaths of 1 million Jews were no more than the normal population statistics. I hope this makes sense.
It makes perfect sense and it's the bone of contention on which Nessie is stuck on having to explain away. He's almost down to the final objection of asking, where did they go. And he knows his answer to the question won't float anymore. I think your answer is as good as it's ever going to get and isn't going to be improved upon.

So what motivates the H.P.'ers now that they know they can't become fully involved in debating the issues in a civil and fair way? Some forms of motivation go right to the very soul of the promoter I think. They've been raised with it from childhood by extremely devoted parents almost exclusively. Such is the dedication that drives the most avid of them. And such is the hatred and vitriol they display when their dogmas is questioned in even the most mild way.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:50 am

Trolljegeren wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:35 am
Nessie wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:26 am

The USSR went very far west and prior to the end of the war there was no knowledge at all of this potential. The Reich did move prisoners westerly most which got retaken by the USSR. Forced assimilation.
So why are you unable to evidence that? You know about the massively overcrowded camps liberated by the western Allies. Where were the camps, with millions of Jewish prisoners between them, liberated by the Soviets?

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:52 am

Trolljegeren wrote:
montgomery2 wrote:

Now evidence that is how many died and show how and where they died.

montgomery2

Post by montgomery2 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:55 pm

Nessie wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:52 am
Trolljegeren wrote:
montgomery2 wrote:

Now evidence that is how many died and show how and where they died.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:10 am

I think that Nessie would prefer all of those who died dignified deaths be relegated to murder victims after inhaling toxic vapours in some sub dungeon without their noble deaths in war being recognized for what it actually was. He knows nothing of statistics, nor very little of common sense. Sounds typically Jewish to me; I wonder who is paying him?
𝕲𝖊𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖒𝖊 𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖆𝖙𝖘𝖕𝖔𝖑𝖎𝖟𝖊𝖎
𝕾𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖘𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖙 𝖉𝖊𝖘 𝕽𝖊𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖘𝖋𝖚̈𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖗𝖘-𝕾𝕾
𝕽𝖊𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖘𝖍𝖆𝖚𝖕𝖙𝖆𝖒𝖙

Goody67

Post by Goody67 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:24 am

Trolljegeren wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:35 am
You post this bullshit on several threads on the forum. Why are you unable to provide any evidence to support your claim?
Deniers are a few bricks short of a load.