6 Million Jews

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.

Were 6 million Jews a construct or reality

6 million Jews real
8%
6 million Jews a construct
92%

Total votes: 13

torus9

Re: 6 Million Jews

Post by torus9 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:08 am

6 is the erect phallus in Occultism. Paredoilia - ie seeing goats, bulls, and virgins in the positions of stars and in the personalities of people. Paredoilia plays its part in the development of art and religion, along with other, ahem, marketing strategies.Apophenia means finding pattern or meaning where others don't. Feelings of revelation and ecstasis usually accompany it. There are some negative connotations in psychological terminology when it implies finding meaning or pattern where none exists; and some positive ones when it implies finding something important, useful, or beautiful. It thus links creativity and psychosis, genius and madness."
-Peter J Carroll, The Apophenion - A Chaos Magic Paradigm
Intent: demystifying kabbalistic mysticism.
The Kabbalistic mysticism of 6 & 7 relates to the topology of the torus. See Arthur M Young below.
The Sabbath is when the torus folds through itself.
The Hexagram is the 6 around 1, the week metaphorically folding through itself. Apophenia? We model the expansion/contraction process of the torus in our day to day. Whether you honor a holy day or not.
The "6 million" around the "one", the spin axis, the chosen. Barely scratching the surface here, the 6 around 1 and its geometric metaphors are quite rudimentary. We model it in music; spin/pitch axis C --D-E-F-G-A-B, as we make the turn into a new octave as the symmetry repeats itself, etc.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:07 am

Huntinger wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:08 pm
This is not about you having a conversation with Werd Nessie. He is giving the information to other people. You are gap filling to try and spam this thread so that the material gets lost with your stupid talk.
What Werd is showing which is obvious to everyone is that the 6 million claim is a religious number with nothing to do with the reality of how many people actually perished. It would have been used if even one person died.
What does an erroneous claim 6 million died during the war have to do with one of various predictions made before the war?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

NSDAP

Post by NSDAP » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:12 am

Nessie wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:07 am

What does an erroneous claim 6 million died during the war have to do with one of various predictions made before the war?
Heaps it shows es ist ein jüdischer religiöser Kult, der ausgerottet werden kann.
Wenn wir die Flagge, die wir aus dem Nichts gerissen haben, nicht halten können, müssen Sie, meine Söhne und Töchter, greifendie Fahne in deiner Faust...Führer der NSDAP Adolf Hitler
𝕹𝕾𝕯𝕬𝕻

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:15 am

Werd wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:11 am
Nessie wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:57 pm
Cherry picking the claims 6 million will perish before WWII
Yep. Jews settled on that number. We already established that. What is the proof? Ask anyone who has been to school or watched any documentary on tv about how many Jews they think died and the majority of the time it will be 6 million as the response. The fact that he denies this shows how dishonest he truly is. One quick example.

Google search:
jews holocaust five million About 8,420,000 results (0.25 seconds)
jews holocaust six million About 9,490,000 results (0.24 seconds)

That's just a microcosm. Moving on...
Google search:
jews holocaust four million About 8,420,000 results (0.25 seconds)
jews holocaust seven million About 8,540,000 results (0.41 seconds)
jews holocaust three million About 5,150,000 results (0.45 seconds)
jews holocaust one million About 11,800,000 results (0.38 seconds)[/quote]

Most people don't know. People google all sorts of numbers.
with the erroneous claims 6 million were killed
Academics like R. Hilberg (5 million) and G. Retlinger (4.5 million) who don't believe in the 6 million dead Jews have nothing to do with what the majority of common people believe because of what the majority decided to cherry pick and settle on back in the 40's, to have rammed into the media and education for decades and decades. Gotta love those red herrings. It's what's for dinner on Nessie's plate.
Which means the post war 6 million claim is not significant, it is just the common one used.
Werd, are you really claiming a prophecy came true?
A fake, self fulfilling prophecy, yes. Because of the practice of gematria, that was why they claimed 6 million to the world. They forced their occultic fake self fulfilling prophecy on the world. That way, they could lie to themselves AND TRICK OTHER STUPID RELIGIOUS JEWS that the nation of Israel is God's will. That means they can abuse and ethnically cleanse the Palestinians. No problem. No moral dilemma.

The reason Nessie plays dumb and acts obtuse is so he gets to dodge YET AGAIN the issues of Gematria regarding the year 5708, and the mis-spelling of the word in Hebrew that in English means "you shall return." As I said, he is not here to learn. He doesn't read. He doesn't care.
But if 4, 5 or 7 million had been the number commonly used after the war, there were claims made before the war that could be used to show that prophecy was true. That is like me prophecying that my local football team will score in their next game either 0, 1, 2 or 3 goals. When that happens you then worship me as a prophet.

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:17 am

NSDAP wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:12 am
Nessie wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:07 am

Heaps it shows es ist ein jüdischer religiöser Kult, der ausgerottet werden kann.
It shows that if various predictions are made, it increases the possibility that one may come true.

NSDAP

Post by NSDAP » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:21 am

Nessie wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:15 am
But if 4, 5 or 7 million had been the number commonly used after the war, there were claims made before the war that could be used to show that prophecy was true. That is like me prophecying that my local football team will score in their next game either 0, 1, 2 or 3 goals. When that happens you then worship me as a prophet.
Jude no matter how you try and worm out of it, the 6 million is a magic number for der Jude. Werd had said it correctly and no doubt will respond. You try and bring in modern statistics when you have no idea what you are talking about: to Jude it is about two things: money and religion, both go hand in hand.
Wenn wir die Flagge, die wir aus dem Nichts gerissen haben, nicht halten können, müssen Sie, meine Söhne und Töchter, greifendie Fahne in deiner Faust...Führer der NSDAP Adolf Hitler
𝕹𝕾𝕯𝕬𝕻

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:27 am

The six million is just the common number used by some sources. That it matches one of the many predictions made before the war is insignificant.

NSDAP

Post by NSDAP » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:35 am

Nessie wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:27 am
The six million is just the common number used by some sources. That it matches one of the many predictions made before the war is insignificant.
Some sources seems to be very much the significant amount globally. That figure has been around so long, the general public now need to know how they were duped by Jüdische Lügner: millions of people bought into this lie and you are still promulgating it.
𝕹𝕾𝕯𝕬𝕻

Werd

Post by Werd » Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:29 am

Which means the post war 6 million claim...is just the common one used.
Thanks for agreeing with me that the most commonly believed figure due to the media and education is the one the kabbalists and Zionists wanted and hoped to spread the most...through the media and education. :lol:
Nessie dodges Gematria once again. And my previous explanation:
A fake, self fulfilling prophecy, yes. Because of the practice of gematria, that was why they claimed 6 million to the world. They forced their occultic fake self fulfilling prophecy on the world. That way, they could lie to themselves AND TRICK OTHER STUPID RELIGIOUS JEWS that the nation of Israel is God's will. That means they can abuse and ethnically cleanse the Palestinians. No problem. No moral dilemma.

The reason Nessie plays dumb and acts obtuse is so he gets to dodge YET AGAIN the issues of Gematria regarding the year 5708, and the mis-spelling of the word in Hebrew that in English means "you shall return." As I said, he is not here to learn. He doesn't read. He doesn't care
That makes him a...

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:06 pm

Werd wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:29 am
Which means the post war 6 million claim...is just the common one used.
Thanks for agreeing with me that the most commonly believed figure due to the media and education is the one the kabbalists and Zionists wanted and hoped to spread the most...through the media and education. :lol:
It is the figure used in all sorts of sources, including ones nothing to do with kabbalists and Zionists.
Nessie dodges Gematria once again.
No, it is just one of the alleged predictions.
And my previous explanation:

The reason Nessie plays dumb and acts obtuse is so he gets to dodge YET AGAIN the issues of Gematria regarding the year 5708, and the mis-spelling of the word in Hebrew that in English means "you shall return." As I said, he is not here to learn. He doesn't read. He doesn't care
It is an unevidenced hypothesis based on a not very unpredictable coincidence. Like me predicting a football team will score either 0, 1, 2, 3 or 4 goals in the next game.
That makes him a...

Which makes you childish and pathetic.