Syrian Gassing Hoax TODAY!

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Friedrich Paul Berg

Syrian Gassing Hoax TODAY!

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:27 pm

What is also especially interesting is just how biased and naive the BBC reporter, Gary Robertson, was. He could not even begin to imagine that Assad was not every bit as monstrous as the anti-Assad terrorists had painted him. It is surprising that the interview was even made available to anyone.

Trump and his kosher gang of fanatics are no better than the BBC reporter. Can someone grab these imbeciles and shake them hard enough to put some common sense into them--before the missiles start flying? I doubt it. We are on the slippery slope to WW3. The Israelis will be so happy--and isn't that what really matters anyway?

FPBerg

Friedrich Paul Berg

Re: Syrian Gassing Hoax TODAY!

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:49 pm

Has "Sanity" invaded the White House?

I expected to wake up today with TV headlines announcing some bombardment in, or on, Syria--but Trump has actually pulled back from the brink. How did that happen? Is it dawning on some people that the alleged Syrian gas attack might have been staged just as the former UK ambassador to Syria explained?

And, if people can begin to think critically about something like that, perhaps they can begin to think critically about the holocaust hoax as well.

FPBerg

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:08 am

More food for thought with some gret comments: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-04- ... to+zero%29

Also: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-04- ... to+zero%29

The Soviets certainly knew a lot about staging gas attacks as they proved in 1943 with the Krasnodar and Kharkov revelations about the supposed use by the Germans of homicidal gas vans with diesel engines. The Russians 85 years later know even more.

The good news may be that people may be much more critical about "mass gassing" claims. People might even question the holocaust hoax.

FPBerg

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:40 pm

It is too bad that Ron Paul didn't get the GOP nomination and be elected President in 2000 and 2004 instead of George W. Bush. The 9/11 attacks would have been handled far better WITHOUT the Bush Neocons or the wag-the-dog Clintonistas--assuming that in such a case the 9/11 attacks ever happened at all.

It is obvious that the new atrocity propaganda and false-flag is related to the Trump administration wanting to pull out of Syria days before the latest poison gas atrocity. The Deep State is not even trying to fool us anymore. They have the cackling Interventionist media firmly in their thrall and pouring vitriol against Trump unless he does their bidding.

I'd like to think that Trump is playing some kind of 5-D chess against the Deep State, because the Establishment is absolutely not who put him into the White House--but wishful thinking can be dangerous thinking.

In browsing Pravda after the co-called Novichok assassination attempt in the UK, the Russians believe that only the CIA could be responsible for something so nonsensical as to use a semi-secret Russian nerve agent against a Russian traitor, which would only point right to Putin.

The corporate mass-media is almost burying the possibility that anybody except the Russians could be responsible for the Novichok attack, but In the periodical New Scientist recently, chemical warfare experts are reporting that any of the big players could have actually produced a Novichok nerve agent analog. The motive for doing so would be a false flag that presumably would implicate Russia.

Besides, the assassination attempt was very crudely handled because Skripal and his daughter survived. It is almost as if Dr. Evil suspended Austin Powers above a hungry shark tank and then pointedly left him alone to wriggle away. The Pravda editors think that the Novichok attack on Skripal was a CIA plot to undermine Putin's Russia, with the UK lapdogs going along with it.

It sounds more like a Mossad-CIA-UK plot to me. Ron Paul is right that Israeli attacks on Syria have been made to look like American military attacks, and so far Putin has been very tolerant about threats and attacks that might threaten Russian forces.

Who benefits from the Syrian Civil War that the Neocons seek to prolong indefinitely? Obviously the Zionists and the Diaspora and the Deep State. I am forced to agree with Fritz that they are playing with World War III here.

The time is running out, Mr. Trump. You are going to have to purge the Deep State and give us that "Big Beautiful Border Wall" that you promised before the clock runs out. That is what your political base elected you for. Nobody hates you more than the Jews.

:)

“Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
~ Major General J.F.C. Fuller,
historian – England

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:21 pm

As far as I am concerned there is little doubt the Douma gas attack was a CIA-Mossad operation.
Former head of Britain's special forces says Assad 'doesn't need to use gas' because he's 'already won the war' but give May 'benefit of the doubt' over intelligence

• Major General Jonathan Shaw made remarks speaking to The Mail on Sunday
• His views were echoed by Admiral Lord West, former head of the Royal Navy
• But ex-commander of the Army's chemical weapons regiment, Colonel Hamish de Bretton-Gordon, said: 'A sophisticated nerve agent was used at Douma'

A former head of Britain's Special Forces has challenged Theresa May's claim that President Assad was behind the chemical attack in Douma.

Major General Jonathan Shaw said: 'Why would Assad use chemical weapons at this time? He's won the war.

'That's not just my opinion, it is shared by senior commanders in the US military. There is no rationale behind Assad's involvement whatsoever.

'He's convinced the rebels to leave occupied areas in buses. He's gained their territory. So why would he be bothering gassing them?

Speaking exclusively to The Mail on Sunday, the ex-SAS and Parachute Regiment commander added: 'The jihadists and the various opposition groups who've been fighting against Assad have much greater motivation to launch a chemical weapons attack and make it look like Assad was responsible.

'Their motivation being that they want to keep the Americans involved in the war – following Trump saying the US was going to leave Syria for other people to sort out.'

His views were echoed by Admiral Lord West, former head of the Royal Navy, who said: 'If I was advising President Assad, why would I say use chemical weapons at this point? It doesn't make any sense. But for the jihadist opposition groups I can see why they would.
Full article here

An interesting podcast on Donald Trump and the US attack on Syria: Make America Cannon Fodder Again
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Frankie

Post by Frankie » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:22 am

speaking of yet more faking poisonings:

BREAKING: British-US Toxin, Not Novichok used in Salisbury Attack

https://principia-scientific.org/breaki ... ry-attack/
Swiss lab says ‘BZ toxin’ used in Salisbury, not produced in Russia, was in US & UK service

Werd

Post by Werd » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:00 am

Interesting isn't it how USA, Israel and England are all about attacking a country whose only crime is apparently fighting ISIS.

Fake Beheading Videos and the Fake War on Terror
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1986

ISIS is doing the work of the CIA and Israel.

NSDAP

Post by NSDAP » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:34 am

Werd wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:00 am
Interesting isn't it how USA, Israel and England are all about attacking a country whose only crime is apparently fighting ISIS.
ISIS is doing the work of the CIA and Israel.
Notice how Comrade Putin and the Russian Federation support the legitimate Government in Syria. It is more than interesting, there is clearly a global conspiracy going on which should set off warning bells to the world. If this is not fixed soon and the perpetrators brought to Justice the Dystopian world of 1984 is just around the corner. We saw this 90 years ago. There is still time to change the points on the track so that train is derailed.
There would be no conflicts, no fights, no wars if we have commonality. The NSDAP supports inclusiveness,commonality and of course sharing of resources. This was always the case.
Wenn wir die Flagge, die wir aus dem Nichts gerissen haben, nicht halten können, müssen Sie, meine Söhne und Töchter, greifendie Fahne in deiner Faust...Führer der NSDAP Adolf Hitler
𝕹𝕾𝕯𝕬𝕻

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:15 pm

Much more to come and it is coming fast.

NO Poison Gas--just lots of DUST! https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-04- ... ns-victims

FPBerg