The BBC Inadvertently Admit Race Mixing is Bad

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Scott
Site Admin

Re: The BBC Inadvertently Admit Race Mixing is Bad

Post by Scott » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:00 am

been-there wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:02 am
Scott wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:18 pm

...If you want to see how this would play out, just watch one of the documentary films on the 1992 Rodney King riots in Los Angeles, and imagine this put on a global scale.

Essentially, Negroes cannot be disciplined by White Police or White Judges and White Juries because "Rayciss an' Shiite."

But without social discipline of some sort, you cannot have a Nation-State in any sense...

Ha ha ha! :lol:

And I was admiring the logic up until this point.

Scott, seriously? :o :?
Police officers are not there to personally “discipline” citizens who break the law. They are there to arrest them and allow a court to do the disciplining.
You really didn't know that?
Has your racist prejudice blinded you so much?

Ask yourself this: if you or one of your white loved ones broke the law, would you be ok with a group of black police officers surrounding them and beating them up with clubs and kicking them in what was legally decided was an "unlawful assault" and "use of excessive force"?

But that is not what happened. Negroes can't admit this because they Dindu Nuffin' and because Liberals tell them this, which (no surprise) gets them into trouble, and Shït-Libs sometimes even fetishize People-of-Color as if this were all a Jack London novel.

Rodney King led the cops on a high-speed chase in his little car while drunk as a skunk. When the police apprehended him he would NOT (or could not) obey commands and continued to resist arrest even after being Tased. He kept trying to get back up and got roughed up a bit in the process but not maliciously.

The important thing is that a jury in a more respectable venue found the officers not-guilty except for a minor charge. There was no Civil Rights issue on Race here because RK's Negro passengers were not even arrested by the police, let alone manhandled.

We have judges and juries to adjudicate these things, not grainy videotape and pinkos in the mass-media and the city's first Black mayor indignantly inciting muh Negroes with dumb shït that they are stupid enough to believe.

I just watched a very interesting documentary on Netflix about the Rodney King incident and the 1992 L.A. Riots. It was done from a Liberal point of view trying to make the case for systemic White racism in Los Angeles, but (to its credit) it mostly did not gloss over the facts, and they are damning to the Liberal narrative.

Mostly the blame was laid on Police Chief Gates for not responding with sufficient diatribe against police brutality, and then not suppressing the riot forcefully enough so that Negro property owners and the Korean shop owners got hurt by the rampaging Blacks. The police stood down when they should have opened up. Then the National Guard lollygagged while they were "waiting on ammunition." The documentary did not spare the many brutal scenes videotaped of what these swarthy denizens of "Resistance" did during their chimp-out.

The documentary was very interesting and right at the start I expected it to be slanted, and it did not disappoint. It began with the notion that the 1965 L.A. Watts rioting was in response to oppression too. They were playing 1965 police dispatch tapes of officers calling in the first accounts of incidents. In the closed captioning the police used language like this: "several male Niggers, approximately 20's reported attacking and beating motorists, location ... " And there were at least five calls like that.

The only thing is that in NOT ONE of these 1965 police dispatch tapes did police actually use the word "Niggers." As you can clearly hear, it was always "Negroes." That was the polite term for Nïggers back in 1965. But it illustrates the slant in the documentary here. Nïggers think (and are so told) that when and if they hear the N-word, they are "entitled" thusly to do anything they want.

There is a very funny prank video on YouTube where some hipster walks around the concrete zoo and says stuff like "Hey Neighbor" when he sees Darkies in da 'Hood. They invariably hear "Hey Nigger" and start their mini chimp-out routine. He has rented an apartment next door and has to explain that he is their new neighbor before he be necklaced (or something).

Even today, when you stop or pull over a Negro for a traffic violation or questioning, you might as well be putting them onto the slave ship. They are TOLD to chimp-out, and with little provocation they do not disappoint. The police know this, of course, and this friction has to be built into law enforcement procedures from the start. Unless you display overwhelming force, i.e., multiple police cars and sometimes K-9 units (police dogs), there will be problems.

The idea that police are gunning down Nïggers is an ABSOLUTE LIE. Whites and Hispanics are far more likely to be gunned down for resisting arrest than Blacks when you statistically normalize the data. That is a pretty remarkable fact for a supposedly Rayciss society where the "color" of crime is overwhelmingly African, even though they are a comparatively small minority. The data is even worse for non-Whites if you can disaggregate Hispanics generally from "Whites."

Part of the buildup to the Rodney King riot was on March 16, 1991 when a young Negress, fifteen-year-old Latasha Harlins was challenged by Soon Ja Du, an elderly Korean liquor store owner who was filling in for her husband on a break--and who was obviously familiar with Black liquor store modus operandi. Mrs. Du asked to see inside Latasha's bag or something like that. A lot of shoplifters put stuff (in this case some orange juice) in their bags and then hold some money in their hand to make it look like they "intended" to pay if they are observed or challenged.

This request to look in the bag elicited a big chimp-out that resulted in the Korean lady getting a black eye from three punches and being knocked down. The Korean lady shot the Negress in the back of the head while fleeing, killing her. The Harlins-death came 13 days after the videotaped beating of Rodney King and this certainly influenced the Du murder trial. During the trial the Korean store owned by Du was struck by an arson attack.

Soon Ja Du was convicted of voluntary manslaughter. The sentence imposed by the White judge, Joyce Karlin said that Soon Ja Du was not a criminal and fined her $500 plus 400 hours of community service with five years of probation, but no jail time.

The "community Negroes" wanted a fifteen-year sentence and nearly went postal, and the cucky L.A. County Prosecutor's office attempted to censure the judge and disqualify her from trying any violent felony cases, but Judge Karlin was reelected to California Superior Court in early 1992.

A state appeals court later unanimously upheld Judge Karlin's sentencing decision in April 1992, a week before the L.A. riots.

The Los Angeles mayor's office estimated that 65 percent of all businesses vandalized during the riots were Korean-owned, and the Du's store was burned down as well.

Negroes have no shame. If they were justly imprisoned and executed fairly for the crimes THAT THEY DO, then it would be considered racist by definition and would simply not be politically possible.

Thus in a semi-functional society, i.e, one where the people who make the trains run on time and the toilets flush and are at least not outnumbered too much, then some forms of social discipline would still be possible multi-racially. But because Whites are too pathologically altruistic to apply justice with decisiveness and occasional ruthlessness, this cannot happen politically and our cuckholdry is our own fault.

Those who would benefit from a tough hand the most are the Blacks, ironically enough. Whites simply cannot believe that other races could behave like animals, and they cannot imagine that anything other than good intentions and mollycoddling could and should be applied. But this policy is ultimately unrealistic and unintentionally cruel.

This is why the races should be separated. It works for Japan. Let the Blacks judge and mistreat their own kind. We are arrogant fools to try to "civilize" them. We have our own problems to worry about.

:)

ImageImageImage

“Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
~ Major General J.F.C. Fuller,
historian – England

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:58 pm

Scott wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:00 am
been-there wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:02 am
Scott wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:18 pm

...If you want to see how this would play out, just watch one of the documentary films on the 1992 Rodney King riots in Los Angeles, and imagine this put on a global scale.

Essentially, Negroes cannot be disciplined by White Police or White Judges and White Juries because "Rayciss an' Shiite."

But without social discipline of some sort, you cannot have a Nation-State in any sense...
Ha ha ha! :lol:

And I was admiring the logic up until this point.

Scott, seriously? :o :?
Police officers are not there to personally “discipline” citizens who break the law. They are there to arrest them and allow a court to do the disciplining.
You really didn't know that?
Has your racist prejudice blinded you so much?

Ask yourself this: if you or one of your white loved ones broke the law, would you be ok with a group of black police officers surrounding them and beating them up with clubs and kicking them in what was legally decided was an "unlawful assault" and "use of excessive force"?
p
But that is not what happened...

Rodney King led the cops on a high-speed chase in his little car while drunk as a skunk. When the police apprehended him he would NOT (or could not) obey commands and continued to resist arrest even after being tased. He kept trying to get back up and got roughed up a bit in the process but not maliciously.
Oh really? :roll:

Just “roughed up a bit”? And NOT “maliciously”? :o

Seriously??
You REALLY think that is a fair and accurate description?

Holy moly!
Whatever, this is not about what Rodney King did or how HE broke the law. You really still haven't understood that yet?
This is about the police breaking the law. Are you OK with that or not?
Are you OK with them doing that to YOUR loved ones should they ever break the law?
Scott wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:00 am
Part of the buildup to the Rodney King riot was on March 16, 1991 when a young Negress, fifteen-year-old Latasha Harlins was challenged by Soon Ja Du an elderly Korean liquor store owner who was filling in for her husband on a break — and who was obviously familiar with Black liquor store modus operandi. Mrs. Du asked to see inside Latasha's bag or something like that. A lot of shoplifters put stuff (in this case some orange juice) in their bags and then hold some money in their hand to make it look like they "intended" to pay if they are observed or challenged.

This request to look in the bag elicited a big chimp-out that resulted in the Korean lady getting a black eye from three punches and being knocked down. The Korean lady shot the Negress in the back of the head while fleeing, killing her. The Harlins-death came 13 days after the videotaped beating of Rodney King and this certainly influenced the Du murder trial...

Soon Ja Du was convicted of voluntary manslaughter. The sentence imposed by the White judge, Joyce Karlin said that Soon Ja Du was not a criminal and fined her $500 plus 400 hours of community service with five years of probation, but no jail time.

The "community Negroes" wanted a fifteen-year sentence and nearly went postal, and the cucky L.A. County Prosecutor's office attempted to censure the judge and disqualify her from trying any violent felony cases, but Judge Karlin was reelected to California Superior Court in early 1992...
As I understood it, part of the 'lead-up was a Chinese male in the same week got jail-time from a judge for animal cruelty due to "stomping" on his dog. And Du got NO jail time for deliberately murdering a teenager by shooting her in the back of the head over a cartoon of juice because she falsely suspected there was something else in a bag.

So let's look at it Scott, because some of your 'details' used as justification seem to me to be clearly inaccurate. Which implies you are basing your opinion on deceptions. (Whether they are self-deceptions only you can know.)

1. Soon Ja Du was not "elderly". She was 51 yrs old.
2. Du DID NOT “ask to see inside Latasha's bag or something like that”. She grabbed Latasha by the shirt and pulled her and puller her bag.
3. Latasha wasn't "challenged" but came to the counter to pay and had the money in her hand.
4. After the altercation (where Du throws a stool at her) you see Latasha attempt to put the juice cartoon on the counter and again attempt to purchase it. Du knocks the carton out of her hand.
5. Latasha was NOT shot in the back of the head while "fleeing”. She was shot after the Korean women refused to sell her the juice so had turned away and taken one ordinary step of WALKING away.

I think you should consider what you just did here. Even when we have video film of both of the occurrences, you need to lie about what they show to justify your viewpoint.
That's not a good sign, Scott.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:29 am

been-there. wrote:
I think you should consider what you just did here. Even when we have video film of both of the occurrences, you need to lie about what they show to justify your viewpoint.

Well, it is not just me. The jury in the Rodney King verdict did not agree. That is the way that the system works. I did not agree with the verdict of the Black jury in the O.J. Simpson trial either. I didn't chimp-out about it.

If it is the case that juries cannot try cases without the parties selecting the proper venues and racial makeup--a view shared by Alan Dershowitz, one of O.J.'s lawyers--then this only makes my point that we are already living in a dystopic "racial spoils system."

It might be possible to make the system work better by giving intelligence tests to prospective voters jurors but this would tend to exclude Blacks so that would accomplish nothing. This is why President Carter had to abandon the Civil Service exam, which made the Post Office and most Civil Service jobs into affirmative action programs for minorities.

Rodney King could have avoided the trouble by not resisting arrest. It is not that he didn't do anything wrong.

Blacks are not the only ones. Homeless people of any race are generally like this too, i.e., combative and half-crazy. Instead of living on the street they should be in hospitals. Police procedures need to be modified accordingly.

But the notion that shootings and beatings are aimed against Blacks is simply not borne by the statistics.

The fact is that despite being a demographic minority, Blacks commit the most crimes--including against other Blacks--and nobody wants to talk about that.

As the data reveals, this is not just an economic outcome, either. And as far as the school-to-prison pipeline, schools are afraid to report serious crimes and threats involving minorities because they might be classified as at-risk and lose their Federal funding. Instead the "cat-lady industrial complex" (public school) responds with zero-tolerance polices and Black-washing statistics--or the Feds import Somali immigrants into White areas, as if you can replace a shortage of chocolate chips in a milkshake with some rabbit poop pellets and nobody will notice. But the school-to-prison pipeline system doesn't change, nor can it.

Regarding the Harlins and Du case, yeah, I guess I thought that 51 was "elderly" when I was 30, so I concede that point. Nevertheless, there is no excuse to punch an old lady in her store. The altercation is clearly initiated by Harlins, and the judge considered all of the evidence, not just the videotape. Modern people are so addicted to TV (and now flurries in social media) that they think that grainy video completely represents reality.

I used to work at a convenience store and you absolutely must be able to kick people out and to refuse service to anyone. I know quite a lot of Asian business owners who deal with White Trash and Blacks and Mexicans all the time, and this is very interesting to observe. They don't take crap from anybody, nor should they. It is their property and rules and not space for entitled Negroes who have chips on their shoulders. Paying the Negro Tax is why we can't have anything nice.

Furthermore, the crime rate in the area is bound to increase tensions and reduce civility all around. I nearly got run over twice by a foul-mouthed Negress at the Post Office in Scottsdale a couple of years ago. Apparently she was frustrated 'cos a lot of Why Peepol were in line and the office was about to close. She zoomed into the parking lot at the last minute nearly running me over with her car, and then as I was leaving, she ran out of the building in a huff when she saw the line inside and nearly ran me over with her car again in the rush-hour congested parking lot. Based on her use of language, somehow this was all my fault. But the next time somebody actually runs me over it will probably be rectified with a rope and a lamppost.

Anyway, I see a lot of punks doing stuff too but I try to avoid traffic altercations because most of these minority types have extremely low impulse-control and you could easily get shot at (or shot) for no reason. It is no surprise that the guy who beaned truck driver Reginald Denny with the cinder block in the L.A. riots because he was White murdered somebody ten years later after doing his jail time. It is the nature of the beast. Negroes beat and killed Whites and Asians in the L.A. riots and sometimes even Hispanic women. Then they went on a looting spree, even if the property was owned by other Blacks. They need to be dealt with severely.

Better to not deal with them at all. Freakonomics (2005) argues that the high Black (for free) abortion rate has kept the lid on the crime problem over the last few decades.

Later Levitt and Dubner have tried to back away from the racial angle, but another thing that they argued in Freakonomics was that the idea of the KKK itself being violent during the Civil Rights-era is not borne out statistically and is essentially a hippie myth from the 1960s and '70s.

Even today hipsters and Millennials name things after the book To Kill a Mockingbird, like "Scout" or "Finch" for their Intersex dog, or "Atticus" or "Harper" for their kid. They will probably be some of the first victims of their own "Enlightenment."

Dealing with modern social problems without being realistic on the Race issue is like putting out a carpet fire with the vacuum cleaner. Good Luck.

“Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
historian – England

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:57 am

Scott wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:29 am
been-there. wrote:

Well, it is not just me...

Yeah. We agree on that at least. ;)
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:59 am

Well, what would be your solution? Because the Great Society approach ain't working.

;)

historian – England

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:39 am

Well here are some suggestions just off the top of my head as movement towards some solution:
1.) we ALL insist the police obey and follow the law themselves when carrying out their duties.
2.) we as a society do not lie to excuse their lawlessness just because we have a racial prejudice against their victims.
3.) we acknowledge and rectify situations where the police and the judiciary operate from racially biased attitudes.
3.) we create societies that enable equally shared access to opportunity, education, wealth and success.
4.) we acknowledge the effect that centuries of white land-theft, colonisation, genocide, enslavement and continued prejudice have had on communities currently considered 'problematical'(?) and we not only implement the points above to redress that, but we also make some form of reparation to erase justified resentment.

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:30 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZurClqPGLc

"...red, brown, yellow, black, and white, all are precious in his sight,"
Bwahahaha!
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:41 pm

Please stay on topic this thread is for discussing racial differences not militarized police, police corruption, or reparations payments to Congoids.

Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:15 pm

Africans do not have any Neanderthal DNA, surely that is enough to make them a completely separate subspecies from the rest of humanity? Congoids are easily the most primitive and brutal of all the races. We need complete separation from them as soon as possible.

[Edit: I earlier wrongly stated Australian Aborigines also have no Neanderthal DNA. Thank you Dr. Mathis for putting me straight on this matter.]
Last edited by Charles Traynor on Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aemathisphd

Post by aemathisphd » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:36 pm

Charles Traynor wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:15 pm
Africans and Australian Aborigines do not have any Neanderthal DNA, surely that is enough to make them a completely separate subspecies from the rest of humanity? Congoids are easily the most primitive and brutal of all the races. We need complete separation from them as soon as possible.
Actually Australian Aborigines do have Neanderthal DNA: http://www.abc.net.au/news/science/2016 ... ns/7858376

That Africans have comparatively very little DNA isn't surprising, considering that they by and large did not leave Africa, whereas the Neanderthals did.

Africans and Australian Aborigines are quite different genetically from one another.

Finally, "primitive" is a completely relative term.