The BBC Inadvertently Admit Race Mixing is Bad

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Charles Traynor

Re: The BBC Inadvertently Admit Race Mixing is Bad

Post by Charles Traynor » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:48 pm

aemathisphd wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:36 pm

Actually Australian Aborigines do have Neanderthal DNA: http://www.abc.net.au/news/science/2016 ... ns/7858376
You are correct regarding the Australian Aborigines. My memory was playing tricks on me. I have edited my earlier post to correct my error.
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:51 pm

NSDAP wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:09 am
In 1950, the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) issued a statement asserting that all humans belong to the same species and that “race” is not a biological reality but a myth. This was a summary of the findings of an international panel of anthropologists, geneticists, sociologists, and psychologists.

A great deal of evidence had accumulated by that time to support this conclusion, and the scientists involved were those who were conducting research and were most knowledgeable about the topic of human variation. Since that time similar statements have been published by the American Anthropological Association and the American Association of Physical Anthropologists, and an enormous amount of modern scientific data has been gathered to justify this conclusion.

Today the vast majority of those involved in research on human variation would agree that biological races as distinct species do not exist among humans. Among those who study the subject, who use and accept modern scientific techniques and logic, this scientific fact is as valid and true as the fact that the earth is round and revolves around the sun.
The above is an appeal to authority. In case you hadn't noticed any scientist not towing the politically correct line on race these days will not have research funding or a career for very long.

Can you remember how the Jewish media triumphantly announced to us Cheddar Man was black a few months ago? Below is a typical example of how modern scientific research into what has become a taboo subject has been corrupted by powerful race deniers.

Was Cheddar man white after all? There's no way to know that the first Briton had ‘dark to black skin’ says scientist who helped reconstruct his 10,000-year-old face

• The bones are the oldest near-complete human skeleton ever found in Britain
• Experts tested DNA taken from bone powder by drilling a hole through the skull
• It showed there was a 76 per cent chance that Cheddar Man was ‘dark to black’
• Scientist behind the test used says it is impossible to be certain of this fact

Cheddar man may not have been 'dark to black skinned' after all.

Last month, researchers claimed that they had been able to accurately reconstruct the face of the 'first Brit' based on his DNA - and sensationally revealed he had black skin and blue eyes.

But now, one of the main scientists who helped create the reconstruction of his 10,000-year-old face says he may not have been black at all.

Geneticist Susan Walsh at Indiana University–Purdue University Indianapolis, says we simply don't know his skin colour.

While her computer model shows being black is his 'probable profile', DNA testing is not advanced enough to say for certain.

The first ancient Briton may have been white after all, according to a researcher who says claims he had ‘dark to-black skin’ are 'not that simple'. Although it is possible Cheddar Man may have been dark-skinned, it is impossible to be certain, they say

Full article here
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

NSDAP

Post by NSDAP » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:03 pm

Charles Traynor wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:51 pm
a typical example of how modern scientific research into what has become a taboo subject has been corrupted by powerful race deniers.
Charles you are suggesting scientists are not being scientific but political.
Menschen können nicht auf Lügen Fortschritte machen

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott » Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:15 am

NSDAP wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:03 pm
Charles Traynor wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:51 pm

a typical example of how modern scientific research into what has become a taboo subject has been corrupted by powerful race deniers.

Charles you are suggesting scientists are not being scientific but political.

What is so surprising about that?

Science must follow the Scientific Method; it is as simple as that.

Most people, in fact, including the majority of "science journalists," do NOT know what Science is at all.

Liberals and Democrats are always accusing their political opponents of making "War upon Science," but they can never seem to define their subject--nor objectively explain why only their policies are "Scientific."

:)

“Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
~ Major General J.F.C. Fuller,
historian – England

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:21 pm

been-there wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:39 am
Well here are some suggestions just off the top of my head as movement towards some solution:
1.) we ALL insist the police obey and follow the law themselves when carrying out their duties.
2.) we as a society do not lie to excuse their lawlessness just because we have a racial prejudice against their victims.
3.) we acknowledge and rectify situations where the police and the judiciary operate from racially biased attitudes.
3.) we create societies that enable equally shared access to opportunity, education, wealth and success.
4.) we acknowledge the effect that centuries of white land-theft, colonisation, genocide, enslavement and continued prejudice have had on communities currently considered 'problematical'(?) and we not only implement the points above to redress that, but we also make some form of reparation to erase justified resentment.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:40 pm

Assuming that everything were incumbent upon the agency of Why Peepol, this guy demands his Gibs. He thinks he is entitled to something that he is not. It isn't that complicated.

:)

“Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
~ Major General J.F.C. Fuller,
historian – England

NSDAP

Post by NSDAP » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:17 pm

been-there wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:21 pm

we ALL insist the police obey and follow the law themselves when carrying out their duties.
Should this include the Secret State Police (Geheime Staatspolizei) as well, who are usually above the law? ;) This includes similar secret police and spy agencies in the world such as the Russian FSB and to some degree the FBI.
we acknowledge the effect that centuries of white land-theft, colonisation, genocide, enslavement and continued prejudice have had on communities currently considered 'problematical'(?) and we not only implement the points above to redress that, but we also make some form of reparation to erase justified resentment.
This is happening now in South Africa where there is going to be a constitutional change where white farmers will be forced off their land without compensation. Some have been murdered. Australia is considering taking in white farmers from SA as refugees. At the moment there seems to be white flight from SA to the antipodes.
Menschen können nicht auf Lügen Fortschritte machen