LOUNGE only - Moderation Requests (2018)

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Werd

Re: Holocaust Forum only - Moderation Requests (2018)

Post by Werd » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:37 pm

And mods you can also remove that one he just made too from this current topic. As well as this current post of mine complaining about it. Let's keep this topic clean!
Last edited by Werd on Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Werd

Post by Werd » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:38 pm

been-there wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:22 pm
Plus appears to be literally insane, judging by this thread:
viewforum.php?f=8
Um, that's just The Lounge subforum. Not a topic. So I do not know what you are referring to. I bet the moderators thus do not understand either.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:56 am

Werd wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:38 pm
been-there wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:22 pm
Plus appears to be literally insane, judging by this thread:
viewforum.php?f=8
Um, that's just The Lounge subforum. Not a topic. So I do not know what you are referring to. I bet the moderators thus do not understand either.
I was referring to these lines of lunacy, now just repeated above in this moderator-thread:
Some supernatural entity was dicking around with the earth's time!

Repeatedly argued, starting here:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3471&start=20#p134047

and here:
Oh, I just love to talk about that video. Now there's an example of you seeing what you're not supposed to see! There's no doubt that my theory of time manipulation is the only explanation for this video of building 7 collapsing.

He appears to just be trying to wind people up, with crazed nonsense. Plus keeps referring to Werd as Weird. .
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

rollo the ganger

Re: LOUNGE only - Moderation Requests (2018)

Post by rollo the ganger » Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:51 pm

MODERATOR: Can you remove in the JFK, ISRAEL, CIA, MOSSAD thread the posts that deal with 9-11 and place them in the 9-11 thread? That's why I started the thread in the first place.

DasPrussian

Post by DasPrussian » Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:37 pm

Werd wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:25 pm
Get this bickering on page 23 out of my topic.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2829&start=220
"Please" !!
All I want for Christmas is a Dukla Prague away kit

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:23 pm

Duke Umeroffen is spamming and trolling the CIA document thread. His posts should either deleted, moved and/or he should be banned for spamming/trolling.

viewtopic.php?p=135019#p135019

Werd

Post by Werd » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:11 pm

Depth Check wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:59 am
Please post matters related to HGD&D Moderation requests here.

Thank you

:)
Remove Montgomery2's two diversionary posts in my Muslim crime topic.
One on top of page 24 here.
viewtopic.php?p=135276#p135276
And a little further down the page here.
viewtopic.php?p=135288#p135288
I already created a split topic with full quotations of him in the lounge section where he can have meta discussions all he wants without disrupting my topic.

Werd

Post by Werd » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:33 pm

Please also remove this post of his from my Muslim rape topic.
viewtopic.php?p=135315#p135315
I have refused to respond to him in my Muslim rape topic as he is trying to derail it. I quote his posts and respond in the split topic I made.

He also keeps implying I am a lap dog who comes to the call of Trump's whistle. He repeats this false accusation in the SAME DAMN TOPIC where I already showed how I exposed Trump and how I HATE HIS GUTS! My words in plain English apparently mean nothing. So either I didn't know what I was writing, or I didn't mean what I said (he still hasn't picked one and defended/proven it). How else can one explain Monty's insistence that I am racist, love Trump and apparently hate all Muslims? That also ignores how I have said we can't be hostile to properly behave integrated, assimilated Muslims because they are targets for extremists. I have said ex Muslims and gay ex Muslims DESERVE TO BE PROTECTED from the psychos like this who slip through the cracks, come to Europe and track down former sex slaves in Europe, to the point they have to flee to Iraq to be safe.

I have put direct challenges to him and asked him why we shouldn't listen to brown women and ex Muslims and gay ex Muslims who have BEEN BEGGING TO CLOSE THE BORDERS IN EUROPE? I have asked him why he and other regressive liberals basically want to sacrifice their liberal principles on the altar of multi culturalism, and then, LIKE THE RACIST RIGHT WING SUPREMACIST THEY CLAIM TO HATE, dare to tell these women and gay men and apostates who came to the west that they don't know what they are talking about, that Islam is good, etc which basically invalidates their personal experiences and victim blames? (yes, regressive liberalism is self refuting) When I expose liberal hypocrisy, he dodges.

It's time to teach him a lesson. He can't dodge, and he can't hurl false accusations about me, or anyone, in the face of clear evidence which refutes his claims. I mean really, moderators, is this enough to teach him a lesson? When I submitted a video in the Lounge that was 30 minutes from activist Brendon O Connell about Trump and his connections to Israel, China, corruption, etc that he insults Brendon and then insults me?
montgomery2 wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:47 pm
Nobody is going to sit through that amount of crazed ranting to find out. What's he on about?
[...]
My guess is that it's something about your hate for Jews but I could be wrong? But little doubt it's extreme rightist hate mongering of some sort if it's being promoted by a mutt like you.
And,
montgomery2 wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:47 pm
Werd wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:22 pm
Monty once again shows his ignorance about Brendon O Connell, his history, what he exposed in Australia about Zionist Jews and Freemasons which caused him to flee, and also his SOLIDARITY WITH PALESTINIANS WHO MARCHED IN THE STREETS OF PERTH, AUSTRALIA EVERY TIME ISRAEL SLAUGHTERED CHILDREN IN GAZA!...Brendon has told people to STAY AWAY from racist groups...
Your Brendan, whoever, came off as a slovenly, extremist, foul mouthed, no mind and destroyed his own chances of being accepted as a person who could be reliable for evidence of any sort. That's to his discredit and the reason why I didn't watch it. Because of his mannerisms, it was easy to reject. We have to be able to screen out bullshit and that's what I did.

Send him an email and tell him that he should try to come off as a somewhat respectable person if he wants people to pay attention. Tell him to shave and put on a real shirt instead of his undershirt. Too bad because he might have had something to say? The way he looks and sounds right now is only going to attract lowlife shit like you Weird.
Really? Insulting the man's clothes, his delivery and calling me a lowlife shit? Come on moderators, is this what rodoh is really about? :roll:
Last edited by Werd on Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:04 am, edited 2 times in total.