JEW-GATE: Didn't Julius Streicher use Harvey Weinstein as a model already?

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Lammers

Re: Didn't Julius Streicher use Harvey Weinstein as a model already?

Post by Lammers »

Ok, perhaps discussing his location and plotting to make his "stay there far less pleasant" is going a bit too far, wouldn't you say, FPB? And what about all of the other rapists (and sometimes killers) that only got a slap on the wrist and got sent to rehabs. Should we hunt them down as well? Or is it just because Harvey Weinstein is Jewish that puts him on your hit list?

Lammers

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

DasPrussian

Post by DasPrussian »

When Berg finally expires of Dog-AIDS ( probably within the next year), all his dirty little secrets will be revealed by his victims , and they'll make the Weinstein affair look like a game of kiss-chase.
All I want for Christmas is a Dukla Prague away kit

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg »

Das Prussian must be Jewish!

Lammers is merely confused, as usual.

FPB

Lammers

Post by Lammers »

Friedrich Paul Berg wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:13 pm
Lammers is merely confused, as usual.
How do you figure?

Lammers

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor »

Joe Future, Nessie, aemathisphd, all holocaust believers, all making the same pathetic excuses for child molesters, rapists, and any Jewish sexual predator who gets caught out by his excesses. Shame on you all!
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Werd

Post by Werd »

Why not Charles? Why wouldn't Jews get behind horny old Harvey?

In England the Board of Deputies of British Jews stood behind Greville Janner and claimed he was a victim of anti semitism. Even anti Zionist, and anti Irving writer Alexander Baron who HATES some anti Jewish conspiracy theories (such as ritual murder - whereas it is actually established fact in many cases), has evidence in his anti Irving book that Janner was a pedophile.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Article on the Weinstein case by David Cole:

http://takimag.com/article/harvey_weins ... z4vkDKHxUU
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg »

I just watched a new version of "The Silence of the Lambs" which suggested to me that the entire holocaust hoax is a kind of "perverted sex fantasy"--and that that may be a far more useful way to look at the entire subject.

Many Jews were overwhelmed, I believe, by their own moral inferiority compared to the Germans who generally had succeeded in portraying themselves as morally superior--even God-like compared to the Jews. They certainly looked God-like compared to the Jews--think of Harvery Weinstein, Woody Allen, Anthony Weiner for example--even David Cole, or the Israeli Knesset. The hoax has turned everything around, however--and that was and still is its real purpose. Harvey Weinstein, however, reminds us once again that Jews really are PIGS. That's their "thing."

The fact that a life-saving substance, Zyklon-B, has been turned into an instrument of mass murder of Jews fits the fantasy perfectly.

Friedrich Paul Berg
Learn everything at: http://www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!

There were NO “limited gassings!” There were NO homicidal Nazi Gassings at all!

http://www.nazigassings.com/Railroad.html
The REAL Mass Murderers were the Anglo-Americans and the Jews themselves!

blake121666

Post by blake121666 »

Friedrich Paul Berg wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:25 pm
I just watched a new version of "The Silence of the Lambs" which suggested to me that the entire holocaust hoax is a kind of "perverted sex fantasy"--and that that may be a far more useful way to look at the entire subject.

Many Jews were overwhelmed, I believe, by their own moral inferiority compared to the Germans who generally had succeeded in portraying themselves as morally superior--even God-like compared to the Jews. They certainly looked God-like compared to the Jews--think of Harvery Weinstein, Woody Allen, Anthony Weiner for example--even David Cole, or the Israeli Knesset. The hoax has turned everything around, however--and that was and still is its real purpose. Harvey Weinstein, however, reminds us once again that Jews really are PIGS. That's their "thing."

The fact that a life-saving substance, Zyklon-B, has been turned into an instrument of mass murder of Jews fits the fantasy perfectly.

Friedrich Paul Berg
Learn everything at: http://www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!

There were NO “limited gassings!” There were NO homicidal Nazi Gassings at all!

http://www.nazigassings.com/Railroad.html
The REAL Mass Murderers were the Anglo-Americans and the Jews themselves!
I suppose that is something worth exploring? Flesh out, Berg, how Germans "succeeded in portraying themselves as morally superior--even God-like compared to the Jews". I certainly don't associate "God-like" properties with Jews; how would that be the case with Germans? Are you claiming that Germans, as a group, were nutjobs - or "God-like" in your words? Was German anti-Semitism thought to be "God-like" persons versus non-God-like persons? Is that your view, Berg? Was the Las Vegas shooter "God-like" in the interesting world-view you are presenting here? Was it right for we, as Americans, to KILL those "Gods" of your deluded brain? Should we periodically kill those "Gods" now? Why not? After all, we are American - we have no use whatever for German "Gods". Wouldn't you agree? What nationality are you, Berg? Why don't you die, old man? If you delude yourself that "Nazis" felt differently than this about Americans you are a delusional fool. I suggest you leave America and forget about this place. Go suck a German's dick, Berg, and leave us alone. We don't need German dick-suckers in America. Get lost.

Berg, either you start acting American - or, quite frankly, put a bullet in your head. I am totally sick of your German cock-sucking moronic shit.