JEW-GATE: Didn't Julius Streicher use Harvey Weinstein as a model already?

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
torus9

Re: JEW-GATE: Didn't Julius Streicher use Harvey Weinstein as a model already?

Post by torus9 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:43 am

"By way of deception shalt thou do war."

torus9

Post by torus9 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:34 pm

Former MCC inmate: There's 'no way' Jeffrey Epstein killed himself.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/10/former-mc ... d-himself/

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:03 am

Here is a translation of an Israeli news article
Evidence from Jeffrey Epstein's "Orgy Island"

For the businessman's guests, it was heaven on earth, but alongside the white and pastoral beaches was a horrifying prostitution industry. Their phones and passports were taken from them before the girls were forced and coerced into having group sex and even if they tried to flee, a search expedition brought them back: "What Jeffrey wanted Jeffrey got"

Amit Waldman | News 12 | 13/08/19

Jeffrey Epstein's Caribbean Island looks like another American millionaire's playground — white beaches, palm trees, swimming pools, a tennis court, a helicopter landing and a complex of luxurious buildings. Lots of people happily accepted Epstein's invitations to spend a few days on this island: "Little St. James," found in the US Virgin Islands, including the world's most influential and famous people — such as Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew, Naomi Campbell, Peter Mendelson and even Stephen Hawking.

For guests, the island was heaven on earth, but for other people who worked on the island this place was hell. According to the charges, the American businessman brought underage girls here for sexual intercourse. According to stories in the neighboring islands, they called Epstein's island the "Orgy Island" or the "Paedophile Island". There Epstein committed the crimes that left deep scars for the girls, whom he abused and pampered for prostitution purposes.

Last week, days before Epstein put an end to his life, [was permitted a faked suicide], documents were released as part of the lawsuit against one of the businessman's aides and girlfriends. The documents quoted a 15-year-old Swedish girl in 2005 saying that "when she was trembling and crying," Epstein's girlfriends, Ghislaine Maxwell and Sarah Cullen, coaxed her into having sex after taking her passport and cellphone.

Another girl who told of the procedure for taking a passport and cellphone on the island is Sarah Ransom, who claimed to have tried to escape the island by swimming but was spotted by a search team that included Epstein himself. Another girl named Virginia Roberts Guifre filed a lawsuit in which she told how Epstein made her a sex slave, forced her to have sex with a number of guests and took part in the orgies with other young women. Virginia also claimed she was forced to have sex with Prince Andrew, a charge that Buckingham Palace has vehemently denied.

Katy and Miles Alexander were spouses who ran the household on Little St. James Island until August 2007. They told of a never-ending stream of minors to and from the island: "I saw girls who looked 16 to 17 — it bothered me," Katy said. "I have a daughter at that age. I didn't like anyone's child suffering in this kind of situation. I didn't feel comfortable with it. They looked like someone had pulled them out of a catalogue."

Katy went on to describe how the girls walked around the island with minimum clothes on their bodies, and how they lay around the pool. "I couldn't help but think whether their parents knew where they were," she said.

The FBI investigates: What happened in the mysterious building?
One of Epstein's aides, Miles Alexander, was reportedly asked to smuggle the girls to the island and arrange for entry visas on the nearby island. Alexander said he refused to help with these arrangements, but said that there were many who were willing to do that for Epstein's money: "What Jeffrey wanted, Jeffrey got," he told US media.

Steve Scully was the one who helped Epstein design the houses on the island, and he says he remembers lots of erotic pictures and paintings that were everywhere. He also said he saw many girls walking around exposed.

Although loads of secrets have come out of the island in the last few days, one secret still remains — what happened in the mysterious building to the southwest of the island? The reporters who cover the FBI invasion of Little St. James believe that Epstein ran the "exploitation empire" [from here]. The suspect building has a golden dome, blue walls, showers and a spacious guest room with large grand piano. But apparently, it is only after the US investigative investigation into the island is over that we will know what happened in the mysterious building.

https://www.mako.co.il/news-world/2019_ ... 1EjuBClzIY
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

torus9

Post by torus9 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:43 pm

been-there wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:03 am
"What Jeffrey wanted Jeffrey got

Ghislaine Maxwell and Sarah Cullen, coaxed her into having sex after taking her passport and cellphone.
With Epstein out of the picture more vitriol needs to be poured upon that walking, talking, cure for priapism, the hideous slut, Jizz-lane Maxwell. Given their juvenile and phallo-centric religion, she is not to be spared a full soaking of derision. Being the conduit, a "lane", that led these girls into their cult. She's definitely Jizz-lane, the filthy slut Maxwell. Or is that "max swell" you herpes infested slut-daughter of a filthy whore? I'd boil you alive in Gentile feces, you POS opportunist slut. Daughter of a cum-sucking frog-fucker. Of course my vitriol is juvenile, whore. You deserve nothing less. Sixty+ year old men with "girlfriends" is already indicative of an arrested state of development, "girl" friend. All the money in the world and you useless cunts still aren't satisfied.
BOOM-BOOM!
BANG-BANG!!

LIE DOWN, YOU'RE DEAD.

torus9

Post by torus9 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:20 pm

And Jizz-lane, you know as well as I do what happens to those who engage in the "dark arts." Feel that gnawing in your solar plexus? I'm sending my servitors to haunt you.
Feel your forthcoming desolation. The Feeling Begins.

NOW!

torus9

Post by torus9 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:12 am

Jizz-lane found eating and reading at an LA burger joint. We're not too far from the wind and sand now, Jizz.

Take a look at the frightened hag in the second pic. Tragic.
https://nypost.com/2019/08/15/jeffrey-e ... death/amp/

"Maxwell, 57, the alleged madam to the multimillionaire pedophile, was scarfing down a burger, fries and shake al fresco at an In-N-Out Burger on Monday while reading “The Book of Honor: The Secret Lives and Deaths of CIA Operatives,” a nonfiction best-seller by journalist Ted Gup."

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:05 am

torus9 wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:12 am
Jizz-lane found eating and reading at an LA burger joint. We're not too far from the wind and sand now, Jizz.

Take a look at the frightened hag in the second pic. Tragic.
https://nypost.com/2019/08/15/jeffrey-e ... death/amp/

"Maxwell, 57, the alleged madam to the multimillionaire pedophile, was scarfing down a burger, fries and shake al fresco at an In-N-Out Burger on Monday while reading “The Book of Honor: The Secret Lives and Deaths of CIA Operatives,” a nonfiction best-seller by journalist Ted Gup."
Ha ha. :lol: Yeah, sure.

Just happened to be found!? By a journalist? And she allowed and posed for a professional-looking photograph? :roll:

And she just happened to be found reading a book that she just happened to have written an Amazon book review about?

That just happened to try and present Epstein as a brave and honourable secret agent?
How fortunate.
A good friend of mine died recently under very tragic circumstances. Some of us saw it coming for quite a while but it was still a huge shock when it finally happened. I picked up this book at the advice of a friend and absolutely couldn’t put it down. I’d read it walking the dog, getting fast food, or even just lounging around the house. It helped me realize that my friend really believed in something, and that giving your life for the CIA, NSA, FBI, Mossad, or other intelligence agency is truly a higher calling and not something to mourn. A wholehearted recommendation.
And 226 hasbara operatives have already clicked it as being a “helpful” review??! :lol:

Yeah, sure. :roll:

Epstein gave his life for “a higher calling” and Mossad??? :shock: :roll:

Interesting how her review was for the Kindle version of ‘The Book of Honor: The Secret Lives and Deaths of CIA Operatives’ yet the book she was reading at In-N-Out was obviously a hardcover. Hmmmm? :ugeek:
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

torus9

Post by torus9 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:01 pm

been-there wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:05 am
Just happened to be found!? By a journalist? And she allowed and posed for a professional-looking photograph? :roll:

A good friend of mine died recently under very tragic circumstances. Some of us saw it coming for quite a while but it was still a huge shock when it finally happened. I picked up this book at the advice of a friend and absolutely couldn’t put it down. I’d read it walking the dog, getting fast food, or even just lounging around the house. It helped me realize that my friend really believed in something, and that giving your life for the CIA, NSA, FBI, Mossad, or other intelligence agency is truly a higher calling and not something to mourn. A wholehearted recommendation.
At least she's somewhat "between bars" in that pic.

I can't attest to the veracity of the Amazon book review.
Although anyone can see that it's a contradictory mess.
Why would she foresee Epstein's forthcoming death/removal from scrutiny? Is she implying Epstein had potentially top-secret connections/clearance in no less than four intelligence agencies? A dual citizen as well?

torus9

Post by torus9 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:26 am

been-there wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:05 am

Ha ha. :lol: Yeah, sure.

Just happened to be found!? By a journalist?
Staged.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... orney.html

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:57 am

Marc Gafni (born Marc Winiarz) is an American author, spiritual teacher, and New Age guru.
A former Modern Orthodox rabbi, Gafni now self-identifies as a practitioner of world spirituality based on integral principles. He has been accused of sexual assault by multiple women, multiple times dating back to the 1980s.

In early January 2016, Judy Mitzner alleged that she was one of two teenage girls whom Gafni molested in New York City in 1986. She reiterated those claims on an appearance on the Dr. Phil show of January 19, 2018, in which Gafni also appeared.

Also in January 2016, an unnamed woman wrote that she was married to Gafni from 1999 to 2004 in an opinion piece in The Times of Israel. The article was in response to a New York Times article about Gafni the preceding week. She catalogued what she described as her story of abuse and wrote that she had gone public to "Protect some girl. Protect some woman. Some student. Some unsuspecting soul."

Within two weeks, Sara Kabakov revealed in The Forward that she was the formerly unnamed teenage girl who had been abused by Gafni in the early 1980s, beginning when she was thirteen years old. Gafni commented, "she was 14 going on 35, and I never forced her."
In a subsequent article, The Forward published Gafni's response together with the analysis of sexual abuse experts. Gafni included polygraph results to support his claim that his relationship with Kabakov was consensual.
Afterwards, Kabakov responded to Gafni's comments and reiterated her claim that the relationship was not consensual.

In February 2017, the National Coalition for Men published an article by Gafni in which he defended himself, calling the allegations "a long-standing smear campaign". The following month, he published another rebuttal on Medium.com. This accusation was also addressed on the Dr. Phil episode of January 19, 2018.

In 2006, after he moved to Israel, Gafni was accused by three women who attended the Bayit Hadash (Hebrew: בית חדש‎, lit. 'new home') spiritual center in Jaffa, which Gafni opened in the late 1990s. Gafni acknowledged relationships with some of the women. However, he characterised the relationships as consensual and supported his claim by posting polygraph results on his website.
Because of the allegations, and because Gafni fled the country to avoid prosecution, he was dismissed from Bayit Hadash, which closed within days. Back in the United States, Gafni sent a remorseful letter to his congregation saying he regretted his actions. Gafni later claimed the letter was not an admission of guilt but an attempt to cool the controversy.

Gafni was the subject of new allegations of sexual misconduct in 2011. As a result, Integral Life, one of Gafni's promoters, deleted his contributions from its website and announced that it was distancing itself from him.
Tami Simon, CEO of Sounds True, canceled her planned publication of Gafni's book, Your Unique Self, and issued a statement denouncing him.
The board of directors of the Centre for World Spirituality, an organization co-founded by Gafni and of which he is CEO, issued a statement of "unequivocal support" for Gafni. Wilber first separated from Gafni, but the two eventually reconciled and Wilber rejoined Gafni at the Centre for World Spirituality.
Your Unique Self was ultimately published by Integral Publishers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... llegations