JEW-GATE: Didn't Julius Streicher use Harvey Weinstein as a model already?

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Mark Caine

Re: JEW-GATE: Didn't Julius Streicher use Harvey Weinstein as a model already?

Post by Mark Caine »

Charles Traynor wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:09 pm
been-there wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:09 pm

This is hardly surprising because owning non Jewish slaves is legal in Israel. I am of course assuming the law has not been changed since the early 1990s when thousands of Eastern European girls were lured from their homes in Ukraine, Poland etc. after the Iron Curtain fell, with false promises of being employed as nannies, house maids etc., and then forced into sex slavery at the hands of vile Jewish gangsters and brothel owners.

Only when faced with potential economic sanctions did Israel make efforts to slow the flow of young White sex-slaves.
The trend in Israel is driven by the sex trade and the human trafficking that comes with it. There are 15,000 prostitutes in Israel, Rebecca Hughes from ATZUM’s Task Force on Human Trafficking wrote in The Times of Israel, entering the profession at an average age of 14.

“By the 1990’s Israel was established as a destination country for trafficking, and international sex trafficking victims had replaced the local market,” Hughes wrote. “Israel’s flesh trade was booming and making between half a billion to three quarters of a billion dollars a year. It was a particularly desirable market for traffickers because the purchase of sexual services was, and still is, legal in Israel. ”

“Throughout the 1990’s traffickers acted with impunity and, according to the Hotline for Migrant Workers, smuggled 3,000 women annually into Israel,” she added.

The deteriorating situation led the US State Department to rank Israel as a Tier 3 nation in its Trafficking in Persons report, the lowest ranking. Tier 3 nations faced potential economic sanctions. The report was a wake-up call for Israel’s government, which passed a comprehensive anti-trafficking law, and was upgraded to a Tier 1 state.

[Embolding mine.]
Full article here

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Interesting analysis by a Jewish Israeli who has renounced both his Jewishness AND his Israeli citizenship.
From Weinstein to Epstein and beyond

In this part study I intend to delve into a deeply troublesome topic. Due to the growing sensitivity concerning ‘anti-Semitism’ and new legislation designed to restrict discussion of topics related to Jewish politics, culture and history, I have limited myself to sources that are Jewish, Israeli or mainstream news.

‘Not just Weinstein: the year #MeToo rocked and shocked the Jewish world’ was the title of a 2018 Haaretz article that reviewed the large number of Jews involved in sex scandals that year: “Over the past year a high number of powerful Jewish men have been accused of sexual misconduct. While it has provided fodder for anti-Semites, activists say addressing the problem is vital.”

Again I find myself admitting that the list of Jewish names surrounding an unsavoury character, this time Epstein, resembles my Bar Mitzvah’s guest list: a lot of Jewish names with just a few goyim at the margin.

This raises critical questions, the most elementary of which is, why? Why are so many Jewish men currently in the news in connection with sexually predatory behaviour? What is it about these rich and influential people that pushes them over the edge?

...This may be the right point to introduce the problematic notion of the Shikse.

Shikse is a derogatory term for a gentile woman or girl. The word, which is of Yiddish origin, is widely used by Jews and others many of whom do not speak Yiddish. According to the Oxford English Dictionary, the word came into English usage in the late 19th century. It is derived from the Hebrew word sheqeṣ (שקץ ) meaning ‘a detested thing.’ In fact, the Oxford Dictionary is taking a light approach to the pejorative term. Sheqes is a Biblical Hebraic term that expresses abomination and disgust, especially towards a small animal that is unclean.

The notion of the Shikse and the way in which it is utilised in reference to non-Jewish woman is as revealing as it is devastating. You might ask what crime non-Jewish women have committed to be labelled with such a horrendous and disrespectful term...
Read the whole article here

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

NEWS — Jeffrey Epstein is DEAD!

Apparently a sucide despite him being on a suicide watch.

Hanging himself in a cell?

Errrrm... excuse my cynicism, but how does a high-profile prisoner ON SUICIDE-WATCH get to kill himself by hanging? Seriously, how does THAT happen?

https://www.rt.com/usa/466232-jeffrey-e ... EP1l2O-FTM
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

torus9

Post by torus9 »

been-there wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:47 am
NEWS — Jeffrey Epstein is DEAD!

Apparently a sucide despite him being on a suicide watch.

Hanging himself in a cell?

Errrrm... excuse my cynicism, but how does a high-profile prisoner ON SUICIDE-WATCH get to kill himself by hanging? Seriously, how does THAT happen?
Epstein "bar" virus. Let's see the corpse. Although I predicted his death weeks ago.

torus9

Post by torus9 »

torus9 wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:34 pm
Expect the unexpected, such as a heart-attack due to "stress."

TheGodfather

Post by TheGodfather »

I predict something big is going to happen in the next few days to try and bury the Epstein ''suicide'' story.

torus9

Post by torus9 »

TheGodfather wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:44 pm
I predict something big is going to happen in the next few days to try and bury the Epstein ''suicide'' story.
I imagine Epstein was "offed". Sending a clear and distinct message to his "associates."

TheGodfather

Post by TheGodfather »

torus9 wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:08 pm
TheGodfather wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:44 pm
I imagine Epstein was "offed". Sending a clear and distinct message to his "associates."
Yes, it's what pretty much everybody thinks right now. Though, people think it's the Clintons who offed him.
Last edited by TheGodfather on Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

torus9

Post by torus9 »

TheGodfather wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:14 pm
Yes, it's what pretty much everybody thinks right now. Though, people think it's the Clintons who offed him.
When plundering Gaddafi and the dinar just fails to satisfy? I sometimes think the Clinton's are afforded to much alleged power, assuming that Epstein occupied(?) a loftier position on the pervert's totem pole.

I feel compelled to say it, Epstein is a "survivor."

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Maybe Epstein's body — due to respect for, and in accordance with, his devout and deep religious (Judaic) beliefs — will be cremated immediately. Of course only out of respect for and in deference to his and his family's deeply held religious convictions. Not for any other reason.

Y'know, as happened with another high-profile person Tim Osman (Osama bin Laden) who was ‘buried at sea’, with full military honours.

And of course, a full enquiry will be conducted by diligent, honest, unimplicated government investigators to ascertain how exactly he himself alone, managed to hang himself despite a 24-hour suicide-watch guard, and despite the removal of all artifacts from himself and his cell that could possibly be used as a ligature, and according to BOP policy, in addition to the constant monitoring a suicidal inmate’s cell “may not have fixtures or architectural features” that would enable self-harm, such as hooks or bunks that could be used to tie a rope around.

Unless they change the initial story and now say he was removed from suicide watch twelve days ago.

Oh, look...
Photos published by the New York Post lend some credence to this report [that he had been removed from suicide watch], as they show Epstein’s body being wheeled into hospital on a gurney, clad in the standard-issue prison jumpsuit, instead of the paper dress or ‘suicide smock’ usually given to these inmates.

Philip Giraldi wrote:Epstein is now dead. But the key questions go unanswered including was he a spy for Israel? And what about the Krischer-Dershowitz connection that kept him from being punished commensurate with his crimes? Did those instructions also come from Israel or from its friends in the U.S. Justice Department? Will the three simultaneous investigations currently taking place even continue and ask the right questions now that the target of the investigation is gone? Given the high stakes in the game, quite likely, there will be a cover-up both of how Epstein lived and how he died. We the public will never know what Epstein was all about.
Seriously, with so many conflicting details already leaked, can we be sure the guy really is dead?

And if he is, was it really suicide?
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous