JEW-GATE: Didn't Julius Streicher use Harvey Weinstein as a model already?

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26392
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Didn't Julius Streicher use Harvey Weinstein as a model already?

Post by Nessie » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:36 am

kevinwalsh wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:32 am
Nessie wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:30 am
kevinwalsh wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:21 am
Nessie wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:02 am
......
Yes evidence of rape kits. Multiple witnesses speaking to an act will be investigated as one case.
You can do your own research about common knowledge. As for the media feeding frenzy, the classic case from North America is the Salem Witchcraft Trials.
You cannot evidence your claim. When you fail to evidence your claims, expect them to be dismissed without evidence.
The claim stands prima facie. Since you are dishonest, it doesn't matter what you say anyway. Those who are honest know I'm right. I won't spoon feed you information just so you can waste my time.
There were no rape kits available when the initial reports were made. I don't need to evidence that claim, it stands prima facie. I am not going to bother looking up any evidence for you.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Werd
Posts: 8723
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Didn't Julius Streicher use Harvey Weinstein as a model already?

Post by Werd » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:53 am

The police don't have to change a thing in their investigatory process.
Clearly they do as I already illustrated. Stop asking questions that effectively blame the victim.
I'm sure they already ask, "How long ago did this happen?" If the answer is, "Ten years ago," their answer should be, "You are under arrest for misprision of felony. If you want to recant, we can reduce that to false reporting."
If you don't want victims to wait for ten years, get rid of the questions that effectively blame them for what happened such as, "What were you wearing?" and start IMPRISONING cops who as that globeandmail article shows ARE ACTIVELY REFUSING TO DO THEIR JOB!

Since we're going around in circles and you refuse to acknowledge the problems that the police department need to clean up so that more victims will come forward even when the rape is recent, it's clear I'm not going to get anywhere with you.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26392
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Didn't Julius Streicher use Harvey Weinstein as a model already?

Post by Nessie » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:21 am

Werd wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:53 am
The police don't have to change a thing in their investigatory process.
Clearly they do as I already illustrated. Stop asking questions that effectively blame the victim.
I'm sure they already ask, "How long ago did this happen?" If the answer is, "Ten years ago," their answer should be, "You are under arrest for misprision of felony. If you want to recant, we can reduce that to false reporting."
If you don't want victims to wait for ten years, get rid of the questions that effectively blame them for what happened such as, "What were you wearing?" and start IMPRISONING cops who as that globeandmail article shows ARE ACTIVELY REFUSING TO DO THEIR JOB!

Since we're going around in circles and you refuse to acknowledge the problems that the police department need to clean up so that more victims will come forward even when the rape is recent, it's clear I'm not going to get anywhere with you.
I 100% agree with you. The reason why more women are coming forward now is because, at least in the UK, police attitudes have changed and with the various trials such as Max Clifford, people now see there is a real chance they will get a proper investigation and fair trial, not a cover up of the powerful.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
kevinwalsh
Posts: 282
Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:26 am
Location: Phoenix AZ USA
Contact:

Re: Didn't Julius Streicher use Harvey Weinstein as a model already?

Post by kevinwalsh » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:32 pm

Werd wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:53 am
The police don't have to change a thing in their investigatory process.
Clearly they do as I already illustrated. Stop asking questions that effectively blame the victim.
I'm sure they already ask, "How long ago did this happen?" If the answer is, "Ten years ago," their answer should be, "You are under arrest for misprision of felony. If you want to recant, we can reduce that to false reporting."
If you don't want victims to wait for ten years, get rid of the questions that effectively blame them for what happened such as, "What were you wearing?" and start IMPRISONING cops who as that globeandmail article shows ARE ACTIVELY REFUSING TO DO THEIR JOB!

Since we're going around in circles and you refuse to acknowledge the problems that the police department need to clean up so that more victims will come forward even when the rape is recent, it's clear I'm not going to get anywhere with you.
I don't buy feminist hit pieces about "studies" that say most rape victims don't come forward. I also don't see anything wrong with the way police handle sexual assault investigations. "What were you wearing?" is indeed helpful. It can corroborate statements by witnesses and reduce the likelihood of mistaken identity. After all, if the victim said, "I was wearing a green dress." and some witnesses said, "We saw a guy grab a lady wearing a green dress and drag her into a car" that can be useful.
"A man who does not love his country and nation cannot be a Communist revolutionary."
--Kim Il Sung, 1986

Werd
Posts: 8723
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Didn't Julius Streicher use Harvey Weinstein as a model already?

Post by Werd » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:28 pm

I don't buy feminist hit pieces about "studies" that say most rape victims don't come forward.
Then I guess the same goes for male rape victims in prison and also male rape victims who claim they don't come forward because they feel it threatens their masculinity. So I expect you to start attacking the idea that male rape exists in prison or at least say all male rape victims come forward without fear of any reprisal in order to be logically consistent instead of coming off as some misogynist.
"What were you wearing?" is indeed helpful. It can corroborate statements by witnesses and reduce the likelihood of mistaken identity.
No, it insinuates they are lying because they were wearing sexy clothes because they wanted it and only changed their mind. The way to ask is, "Ma'am can you remember what you were wearing so we can get your clothes tested for any DNA evidence of the man you say did this to you?"
if the victim said, "I was wearing a green dress." and some witnesses said, "We saw a guy grab a lady wearing a green dress and drag her into a car" that can be useful.
Then cops need to explain WHY they are asking that to the victim. That it's for gathering witnesses to HELP HER.

User avatar
Scott
Site Admin
Posts: 2213
Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 2:43 am
Location: USA, West of the Pecos
Contact:

Re: Didn't Julius Streicher use Harvey Weinstein as a model already?

Post by Scott » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:24 pm

David Irving has some pretty funny Der Stürmer like cartoons about Weinstein on his site:

http://www.fpp.co.uk/online/

:lol:



Image

“Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
~ Major General J.F.C. Fuller,
historian – England

User avatar
kevinwalsh
Posts: 282
Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:26 am
Location: Phoenix AZ USA
Contact:

Re: Didn't Julius Streicher use Harvey Weinstein as a model already?

Post by kevinwalsh » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:47 pm

Werd wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:28 pm
I don't buy feminist hit pieces about "studies" that say most rape victims don't come forward.
Then I guess the same goes for male rape victims in prison and also male rape victims who claim they don't come forward because they feel it threatens their masculinity. So I expect you to start attacking the idea that male rape exists in prison or at least say all male rape victims come forward without fear of any reprisal in order to be logically consistent instead of coming off as some misogynist.
"What were you wearing?" is indeed helpful. It can corroborate statements by witnesses and reduce the likelihood of mistaken identity.
No, it insinuates they are lying because they were wearing sexy clothes because they wanted it and only changed their mind. The way to ask is, "Ma'am can you remember what you were wearing so we can get your clothes tested for any DNA evidence of the man you say did this to you?"
if the victim said, "I was wearing a green dress." and some witnesses said, "We saw a guy grab a lady wearing a green dress and drag her into a car" that can be useful.
Then cops need to explain WHY they are asking that to the victim. That it's for gathering witnesses to HELP HER.
There are very few male rape victims in prison. That is another canard of the Jew media and Jew Hollywood. Having been to prison, I can assure you that the Aryan Brotherhood would never put up with that nonsense.

The cops don't have to explain anything to the alleged victim. They are gathering evidence. That's all. It may not be to help her if they catch her in a lie. I have no sympathy for those who make false accusations about serious crimes. The same people who insist on gender equality act as if women have no reasoning ability and can't understand objective evidence.

Now if I were a male prison rape victim, I might say, "I was wearing orange pants and an orange shirt. I know my attacker was aroused by orange, but ADC didn't give me anything else to wear."

Next time you consider the Toronto Globe and Mail to be a source of unbiased information, remember what they wrote about Ernst Zundel's death. According to them, it was too bad he didn't suffer more.
"A man who does not love his country and nation cannot be a Communist revolutionary."
--Kim Il Sung, 1986

aemathisphd
Posts: 823
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:40 pm
Contact:

Re: Didn't Julius Streicher use Harvey Weinstein as a model already?

Post by aemathisphd » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:35 pm

kevinwalsh wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:47 pm
Next time you consider the Toronto Globe and Mail to be a source of unbiased information, remember what they wrote about Ernst Zundel's death. According to them, it was too bad he didn't suffer more.
Indeed, too bad.

User avatar
Scott
Site Admin
Posts: 2213
Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 2:43 am
Location: USA, West of the Pecos
Contact:

Re: Didn't Julius Streicher use Harvey Weinstein as a model already?

Post by Scott » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:55 pm

I have no doubt that Harvey is a Perv but I am skeptical of all the brouhaha on social media right now. Some of these Hollywood accusers are behaving as if they were 11 years old and not grown women when they discovered the casting couch. They played the game and they are still playing it.

The "me-too" campaign on social media is bullshit. It obfuscates the definition of rape, i.e., something that is adjudicated after a complaint is reported, for something else like an off-color joke or a rumor perhaps.

EDIT: Just saw this. Now some actress is accusing former President George H.W. Bush in his wheelchair of sexually assaulting her while they were taking a group photograph with Barbara Bush, and he had to apologize. Get real. An avuncular pat on the back is not a grope.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... d-her.html

Remember that the burden-of-proof is on the accuser. It is that way for a reason, and the Feminists are full of it to suggest otherwise.

I used to be a Shop Steward for the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers, and I heard a lot of complaints from people who thought that they were victims of discrimination, harassment, or mistreatment and so on--but nothing sexual as I recall. In any case, it is extremely difficult to prove unlawful discrimination to begin with, and it is easy to overreact over nothing just because someone's jimmies got rustled. The most important thing is to leave a trail of documentation and complaints through the appropriate channels. Pattern recognition is important and nobody is suggesting otherwise.

In the case of a criminal complaint, the first thing to do would have been to document as such with the police. Nobody wants to get involved with the police nor the justice system. I understand that from first-hand experience with the justice system after my bicycle accident. I'd rather get a root canal at the dentist's office.

But I'm curious about what the "dirty joke" was that the 93 year old ex-President told.


:)
Image

“Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
~ Major General J.F.C. Fuller,
historian – England

Werd
Posts: 8723
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Didn't Julius Streicher use Harvey Weinstein as a model already?

Post by Werd » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:43 am

kevinwalsh wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:32 pm
I don't buy feminist hit pieces about "studies" that say most rape victims don't come forward.
Your feelings are irrelevant. How about some facts to back up what you say? I have read report after report about women not coming forward because cops always ask questions and make statements in the interview process that basically blame them or treat them as liars before all leads are actually investigated. Despite you whining about the globe and mail's treatment of Zundel during this discussion, (a red herring which is a logical fallacy), the data they collected and the questions they raised were important. Hell, you dodged MY questions.
Werd wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:02 am
It's not the job of the police to determine the facts of the case five minutes into the fucking interview process. Their job is to COLLECT EVIDENCE. In the meantime, here's some reading that should make any decent person want to throw up in their mouths...

https://beta.theglobeandmail.com/news/i ... dmail.com&
Some highlights...
Half an hour into her interview with a 17-year-old complainant, a constable with the Timmins Police Service in Northern Ontario announced that she felt that “educating” the suspect – not charging him with sexual assault – was the most appropriate action. She reached this conclusion before questioning the suspect or any witnesses, before sending blood and urine samples to a toxicology lab, and before viewing the sexual-assault examination kit results.

In Vancouver, two frontline officers decided to toss out a rape case without transferring the file to the specialized sex-assault unit, without canvassing for witnesses, and without collecting surveillance footage that might have corroborated key details of the complainant’s story.

In Ottawa, police waited so long to investigate one woman’s complaint about a neighbour sexually harassing her that by the time they knocked on the suspect’s door, he had moved.
&
“We’re told by judges … that the most difficult problems they face are what they call these ‘He said, she said’ cases. Where it’s her word against his word,” Ms. Benedet continued.

“Well, often it’s only her word against his word because the police have failed to collect the necessary corroborating evidence that would tip the balance in her favour.”
HOW IS THIS ACCEPTABLE OR EVEN LEGAL FOR POLICE TO REFUSE TO DO THEIR JOBS?

WHAT IT'S LIKE TO REPORT A SEXUAL ASSAULT
https://beta.theglobeandmail.com/news/i ... e34338353/
I will ask again. HOW IS THIS ACCEPTABLE OR EVEN LEGAL FOR POLICE TO REFUSE TO DO THEIR JOBS? If you think there's nothing wrong here with police actively refusing to do their job, then I can't help you. You would attack rape victims for not coming forward sooner in an environment that is apparently hostile and at times refuses to properly collect evidence (illegal and worthy of a lawsuit), but you won't attack or deal with the cops who refuse to do their job to try and get a rapist off the street. Not only do you have your priorities mixed up, but also how very hypocritical and misogynist of you. Therefore, another thing I said bears repeating: It's dumb stupid male shit like this that drives women to feminism. A lot of white men have to take a look in the mirror and ask if there's anything they're doing or saying to drive women into the arms of Jewish feminism. Weronika Kuzniar is right.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests