JEW-GATE: Didn't Julius Streicher use Harvey Weinstein as a model already?

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
aemathisphd

Re: Didn't Julius Streicher use Harvey Weinstein as a model already?

Post by aemathisphd »

I did convert, but I converted because I could not claim Judaism by birth. I am patrilineally descended and not matrilineally descended.

The two questions that follow are more complicated. Do I believe in the God of the Israelites? In the manner that this god is portrayed in the ancient literature, the answer would be "no."

Do I believe in the "Judaic Talmudic Pharisaic principles"? They're all pretty much the same thing. All Judaism before Reform Judaism was Talmudic and Pharisaic, and I'm not a Reform Jew, nor am I an adherent to any of its derivations. But that's not the same as saying that I ascribe wholly to an oral interpretation of the law or, for that matter, a literal reading of the written law. No person with progressive principles could.

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg »

Any way one slices his beliefs, Andrew Mathis is a racist cookoo! When the Nazis put people like him in concentration camps, they certainly had the right idea.

FPB

aemathisphd

Post by aemathisphd »

Any way one slices his beliefs, Andrew Mathis is a racist cookoo!
*cuckoo

What did I say that was racist? Meanwhile, if I wanted to prove that you were racist on the basis of your writings, it would take a second at most. You are a textbook case of projection.
When the Nazis put people like him in concentration camps, they certainly had the right idea.
You're fucking vile.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Andrew Mathis admitted: "I am patrilineally descended and not matrilineally descended." In other words, he is a Yid and as racist and creepy as any Harvey Weinstein.

FPB

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Getting back to the Wein Stein, there's an audio recording of him doing his thing here.

You hear a part of a recording of him harassing and pressurising a model Gutierrez for some sort of sexual intimacy.

The amount of control and complicity that he had to punish people not only in the film industry but even in the modelling world and with New York Soho restaurants is shocking.
Ambra Battilana Gutierrez, the 24-year-old Italian model who was sexually harassed by Harvey Weinstein, says her life was made a misery after the encounter. She said she was crucified by the US tabloid press as a publicity seeker after she accused Weinstein of groping her breasts and putting his hand up her skirt during a meeting at his office in 2015.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10 ... arassment/
After she went to the police, negative items discussing her sexual history and impugning her credibility began rapidly appearing in New York gossip pages. (In the taped conversation, part of which The New Yorker posted online, Weinstein asks Gutierrez to join him for “five minutes,” and warns, “Don’t ruin your friendship with me for five minutes.”)
For months I didn’t work. Even restaurants in Soho (in New York) where the fashion world hang out closed their doors to me. I was unwelcome.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Friedrich Paul Berg

"The Meadows" is the rehab center where Harvey--the Predator and Jew-Pig--Weinstein is likely to be resting for a month or so. It is only about an hour's drive northwest (see Map) from Phoenix, Arizona: https://www.yelp.com/map/the-meadows-wickenburg

Dr. Peter Levine, a Meadows' Senior Fellow (half-Jew??)

Perhaps this post and many others, can make Harvey--the Pig's, stay there far less pleasant. Will he have enough security?

And then there is this evidence of a pervasive Jew-network: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news ... d-11336767
In other words, what the Jew-pig Harvey Weinstein has done is nothing new.

FPB
Last edited by Friedrich Paul Berg on Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:17 pm, edited 4 times in total.

aemathisphd

Post by aemathisphd »

This is coming dangerously close to something criminal.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Harvey Weinstein and his Jewish gang are criminals.

Why is Andrew Mathis protecting this PIG? Oh, it must be because he is JEWISH also! It's all part of their group strategy.

FPB

aemathisphd

Post by aemathisphd »

I don't give a shit what happens to Weinstein. I don't want some Glenn Miller wannabe hurting innocent people and RODOH getting blamed.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Andrew Mathis is obviously LYING--once again. Mathis would have us believe that Weinstein's obvious "Jewyness" is only a matter of coincidnece to him.

FPB