JEW-GATE: Didn't Julius Streicher use Harvey Weinstein as a model already?

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Charles Traynor

Re: JEW-GATE: Didn't Julius Streicher use Harvey Weinstein as a model already?

Post by Charles Traynor » Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:48 am

Queen 'will be concerned and distressed' by scandal surrounding Prince Andrew's 'deeply damaging' links to Jeffrey Epstein, claim royal sources

• Royal sources claim Andrew/Epstein links have 'lasting whiff of scandal'
• Friend of the Queen says Andrew needs to 'deal with it' before it escalates
• Duke absent from Ellie Goulding's wedding attended by his daughters and ex

The Queen will be 'concerned and distressed' by the scandal surrounding Prince Andrew's links to paedophile Jeffrey Epstein, royal sources have claimed.

The Duke of York's friendship with the disgraced businessman has been heavily scrutinised since his arrest and subsequent suicide over sex-trafficking allegations.

The 59-year-old has remain largely tight-lipped amid constant reports he was aware of Epstein's 'paedophile ring', only issuing two statements - one to deny all knowledge and a second revealing his regret over visiting Epstein after his release from prison.

But sources close to his mother claim the Epstein affair 'brings a lasting whiff of scandal to the monarchy'.
Full article here
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor » Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:49 am

Patners in crime: Andy and Ghislaine Maxwell

Fortunately Joe Future is no longer a Moderator here and won’t be able to bury posts exposing rich Jewish paedophiles and their willing lackeys, as he did previously with Lord Janner.*

* The Holocaust Education Trust was founded by Greville Janner. Janner died whilst on trial in England for raping underage boys.
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

torus9

Post by torus9 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:11 pm

Charles Traynor wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:49 am
Patners in crime: Andy and Ghislaine Maxwell

Fortunately Joe Future is no longer a Moderator here and won’t be able to bury posts exposing rich Jewish paedophiles and their willing lackeys, as he did previously with Lord Janner.*

* The Holocaust Education Trust was founded by Greville Janner. Janner died whilst on trial in England for raping underage boys.
I'd tell the hag on the far right to go fuck herself along with her insipid smile. But that would be an injustice to the dildo, hacksaw,dead ferret, or whatever it is she impales her filthy hole with.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:26 am

Good point raised by an ex-Jew, ex-Israeli: the lack of any acknowledgement of group responsibility, regret, concern or apology...
I find myself admitting that except for Benjamin Netanyahu who denounced Ehud Barak for his ties with Epstein for political opportunist reasons, I have yet to see a single Jewish organisation express any embarrassment in regard to Epstein and his sex trafficking operation.
On the contrary, Epstein’s lawyer, Alan Dershowitz, announced that he is actually a victim of the #metoo movement. He also occasionally insists that Jews should never apologise for using their strength.
Ghislaine Maxwell has kept quiet.
Wexner has yet to apologise. Like Dershowitz, he adopted the victim path announcing that Epstein ‘misappropriated’ a few shekels from his family and he regret being associated with the sex trafficker.
JVP that cares so much for Palestinians must be slightly less bothered by Guiffre’s plight.

I am left wondering, is it the fact that Zwi Migdal abused Jewish women and girls that provoked Jewish discomfiture?

I guess that, at least for the time being, it seems as if Jews do not posses the cultural or psychological means to look refectively into Epstein and his ring. The only question left open is whether the FBI has the cojones to do its job.

https://gilad.online/writings/2019/8/29 ... n3sfWhYruA
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

torus9

Post by torus9 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:47 pm

The Epstein Connection to 9/11

https://bollyn.com/#article_16267

The cover-up is the most essential part of the 9-11 terror atrocity because it is what allows the real masterminds behind the terrorism to attach a false narrative to the crime. The false narrative is designed and prepared in advance to deceive the people and bring public opinion into alignment with the real agenda behind the terror operation.
The most obvious part of the 9-11 agenda was to launch the Global War on Terror, which has become the longest and most expensive war in U.S. history. The fact that the public is not shouting from the rooftops against this costly and fraudulent military campaign is an indication of how successful the 9-11 cover-up has been. Since 9-11, some seven trillion dollars have been wasted on waging wars in the Middle East in which there is no real U.S. interest or benefit to the American people, as President Trump said on April 28, 2018.
The people behind the 9-11 cover-up are clearly part of the criminal network behind the terror atrocity itself. In the Solving 9-11 books I identify many of the key players in the network behind the crime and cover-up. Two of the highest level masterminds involved in the 9-11 cover-up are the former Israeli prime minister and military chief, Ehud Barak, and the former Assistant Attorney General Michael Chertoff.
On 9-11, Ehud Barak was the first person to promote the false narrative by placing the blame for the terror attacks on Osama Bin Laden and calling for a U.S.-led Global War on Terror, which he did from the London studios of the BBC World television network and Rupert Murdoch’s Sky News – all before the towers had fallen on September 11, 2001.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:45 am

LATEST ON THE ISRAELI 'SHIKSA' GANG RAPE CASE.

Remember that? The one that the British press didn't cover until it broke elsewhere despite the victim being British. And then didn't specify immediately that the alleged rapists were Israeli Jews.

The one where a Cyprus investigating officer didn't log the incriminating smart-phone evidence properly, and where the Police allegedly coerced a written retraction.
A British teenager who claims she was raped by a group of young Israeli tourists at Ayia Napa’s Pambos Rock Hotel in July spoke publicly for the first time about her ordeal on Tuesday.

The 19-year-old, who is accused of public mischief, told Famagusta District court how on the night of July 16 she had initially agreed to consensual sex with an Israeli man called Sam, with whom she said she had “a holiday romance”.

She went with him to his room where they started kissing.

“We had consensual sex that night but then his friends came in and I stopped and said no no, I am not doing that. I wanted to leave. So they left for a moment and Sam told me to lie back on the bed. He then put his knees on my shoulders and his friends came back. There was a lot of shouting and jeering in Hebrew. I tried to cross my legs. I was trying to throw my arms about. I was gasping for air. I don’t know how many raped me because I could not see.”

The woman said she managed to get away when one of the Israelis asked for a condom and Sam let go of her for a second. She run out of the room and at least some of the men followed her. Two tried to block her way while Sam tried to apologise.

“I was screaming and crying. My friends saw me. They took me to the clinic [located just next to the hotel], and the clinic called a doctor, and because I was terrified and tried to hide, he could not assess me and called police.”

The teenager was taken to a police station where she talked to a policewoman about what happened to her, and later to a hospital where she was examined by a pathologist and a gynaecologist.

“The examination lasted about 10 minutes and no colposcopy was done,” she said.

The woman had to wait at hospital “for hours” and by the time she was taken back to the police station “it was getting dark”. She then was asked to give another statement and afterwards was taken by an official from the British High Commission back to the Pambos Rock Hotel where she spent another night.

Defence lawyer Ritsa Pekri, who first cross-examined the teenager, asked her whether during her time at the police station she had problems with communicating with the policemen and she said that that was the case.

“Yes, they struggled to understand me and I struggled to understand them. Several times they asked me to rephrase what I was saying.”

Meanwhile state prosecutor Adam Demosthenous tried repeatedly to show discrepancies in three consecutive statements taken by police from the teenager after the alleged rape, saying: “Our position is you are lying and you fabricated this rape claim because you wanted to take revenge after you learnt they were filming you”, to which the woman replied: “I was raped. It is not fabrication.”

She added that while she had a suspicion she was being filmed while having sex with Sam she could not be sure about it and learnt about the existence of such videos only from police.

The 12 Israelis, who allegedly participated in the rape, were arrested and interrogated in July but later released, with police claiming the young woman had fabricated claims and withdrawn her complaint.

However, the teenager’s legal team claim that her later statement retracting the attack was coerced out of her by police during eight hours overnight questioning without lawyers. In earlier hearings they tried to have the statement dismissed. A forensic linguistic expert testified that the retraction statement was unlikely to have been written by a native English speaker while a psychologist also gave testimony via video-link confirming the young woman was suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).

However last week trial judge Michalis Papathanasiou ruled the statement was taken correctly and proper procedures followed. He said the defence witnesses were not reliable and dismissed the claims made by the girl and the testimony of the experts.

The court case will continue on Friday with the testimony of defence witness, well-known pathologist Marios Matsakis.

After the retraction was made, the teenager faced one charge of public mischief and spent over a month at the central prison in Nicosia before being allowed conditional bail at the end of August.

https://cyprus-mail.com/2019/12/03/brit ... muN_MLGQ34

Latest on this ongoing case:
https://news.sky.com/story/israelis-pla ... m-11825401
A group of Israelis laughed and joked about how they planned to have an "orgy" with a British teenager who claims she was gang-raped, a court in Cyprus has heard. The 19-year-old, who cannot be named, denies causing public mischief by allegedly making a false claim that she was attacked in a hotel room in the holiday resort of Ayia Napa on 17 July.

Police arrested 12 Israeli teenagers who were on holiday, and they were all freed when she withdrew the accusation.

Her lawyers say she was raped and that her retraction should not be admissible as evidence because she was forced into making a confession.

Cypriot authorities strongly deny investigators exerted pressure, threatening her and her friends with arrest, saying that she volunteered it in writing.

The teenager, who is on bail but cannot leave the island, appeared at Famagusta District Court in Paralimni on Wednesday.

Ritsa Pekri, defending, questioned one of the investigating officers, Andreas Nikolettis, over the examination of the Israelis' mobile phones amid claims text and social media messages between them were not looked at properly.

Her legal team say the group planned to have sex with the teenager and read a statement from an Israeli witness about the night she claims she was raped. "They said they were going to stay in our flat because the English girl was coming there later and they were going to f*** her - all of them," it said. "They were talking about it and laughing, saying they were going to [have] an orgy with her. They were saying this in a very bad and aggressive way and they looked like they were ready — all of them — to f*** her that night."
The teenager, who was supported by her mother in court, broke down at the end of the hearing.
Judge Michalis Papathanasiou adjourned the trial to 15 October.
Hmmm?
I wonder why one of the Cypriot investigating officers would attempt to hide incriminating evidence about the accused rapists? Does he perhaps have a loyalty towards them because they and he share the same abstract tribal self-identity?
been-there wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:38 am
Last edited by been-there on Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-- Anonymous

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:25 pm

Alan Dershowitz loses bid to dismiss Epstein accuser's defamation suit

A judge has denied Harvard law professor Alan Dershowitz’s attempt to block a defamation lawsuit filed by one of Jeffrey Epstein’s accusers, who claims she was forced into a sexual relationship with the prominent attorney.

“I will no longer be silenced. I will no longer be shamed. I will see Alan Dershowitz in a court of law. But I am dismayed by the Court's decision, in this case, to deprive me of my counsel” said Virginia Roberts Giuffre in a statement following the Wednesday appearance in Manhattan federal court.

Dershowitz’s attorney told FOX Business his client is “pleased” with Preska’s decision:
“Professor Dershowitz will call David Boies and his colleagues at trial to prove that their client — in Boies' own words — is ‘wrong … Simply wrong’ in accusing him. Although the Boies Firm have stated they will promptly appeal the decision, legally, that option may not be available to them. In any event, any attempt to appeal Judge Preska’s decision regarding disqualification will be met with stiff opposition by Professor Dershowitz” Imran H. Ansari said.

Giuffre claimed in 2014 — and again in court papers this past April — she was forced into sex with Dershowitz and further alleged the legal expert witnessed Epstein’s abuse of other women.
She later sued Dershowitz for defamation after he publicly denied ever even meeting Giuffre and called her a "serial perjurer," a "serial liar," and a "serial prostitute" in interviews with major media outlets.

Dershowitz had asked Senior United States District Judge Loretta A. Preska to toss the case at the end of September, and also requested that she disqualify Giuffre’s attorney, David Boies, and the law firm Boies Schiller Flexner LLP.
The latter request was made after Dershowitz claimed he allegedly secretly recorded David Boies, a prominent attorney with the firm, casting doubt on the veracity of Giuffre's claims. Boies has said the call was recorded without his consent and that Dershowitz has mischaracterized their conversation.

On Wednesday, Preska granted his request for Giuffre to find new legal representation.

See more here: https://www.foxbusiness.com/money/alan- ... yk3eWBuJY8
-- Anonymous

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:31 am

#THEM TOO!
So, I think there were TWO ASPECTS to the Harvey Weinstein sex scandal that still aren't mentioned or discussed.

As with the Jeffrey Epstein / Ghislaine Maxwell scandal, one unspoken aspect is the Israel/Mossad connection.
Pro-Israeli Jews the world over — together with Israeli colonialist-settler Jews and there sayanim spy-network Mossad — obviously want a top Hollywood Jew making mind-manipulative films that support their perceived self-interests.
Obviously.
What! You think that is 'anti-semitic' conspiracy nonsense? C'mon, get real.
although she says she had been living through a strange and nightmarish time long before the articles came out. She alleges that, when he heard about her tell-all memoir, Brave, Weinstein hired investigators, including former agents from the Mossad, to follow her and infiltrate her circle. It sounds like an outlandish claim, but a New Yorker story corroborates it. (A Weinstein spokesman told the magazine: “It is a fiction to suggest that any individuals were targeted or suppressed at any time.”)

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2018/j ... ike-a-cult
Former agents??! Pfuh! Funny. Obviously, there is no such thing as 'Mossad former agents'. :lol:
.. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ..

Secondly, what about the other side to this '#metoo' story that isn't being mentioned? Y'know the aspect I'm referring to?

The one about how many women learn in their teens that their sexuality can give them powerful leverage over men and over other female competitors, and that some women shamelessly use that to their own advantage when it suits them?

Beautiful women, c'mon. We know how the world works. Those of you who were repulsed by him and yet were molested, raped, or pressured into sex acts, we feel for you. Those of you it is alleged traded sexual favours with Harvey Weinstein in return for major film roles, just have the decency, honesty and integrity to admit it now. Some appear to have lied about it to cover themselves. Yet they eventually came out saying ‘this predatory sexual behaviour must be eliminated from the film industry’ Nah, that's not going to drain the swamp.
Those who use their sexuality to get ahead in their chosen profession, and then lie about?! How is that helping ANYONE?

You had sexual relations with him to get work.
You posed, kissing and hugging him,mfor years for the mass-media, presenting an alleged false image for years. All to further your careers and earn YOU money. THEN when the truth came out you FIRST were silent. Only when the brave one's had risked their careers to blow the whistle and society is outraged only THEN you acted outraged and to be damaged, disgusted, abused victims also?? :|

1. Renée Zellweger

Renée Zellweger has hit out at claims that she gave Harvey Weinstein ‘sexual favours’ in a bid to further her career.

The A-list actress said that the disgraced film producer is “full of s***” after he allegedly told aspiring actresses about an ‘arrangement’ they had. According to a new lawsuit, Weinstein would allegedly drop Zellweger’s name as an example of how a sexual relationship with him could help actresses’ careers. Filed by actress Melissa Sagemiller, the lawsuit states that Weinstein told her: “Renée Zellweger, Charlize Theron and other actresses gave sexual favours.”

2. Charlize Theron

3. Gwyneth Paltrow

4. Nicole Kidman
An Italian model described her experience with Weinstein and Kidman: “From the moment he walked on to the boat I could see him leeringly appraising my body. Weinstein was sitting next to me, making salacious comments about wanting me and doing nothing about preventing the other guests from hearing.
He was grossly overweight, sweaty and wearing a T-shirt with his stomach protruding from it. I found him repulsive”.
Ms Panagrosso said that previously Weinstein had tried to force himself on her in the pool at the Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc and boasted he could easily ‘get what he wanted’ from another model who was also there. That model later went to his room for a ‘screen test’, Ms Panagrosso claimed.
She said Weinstein later ‘named several A-list actresses he claimed had willingly slept with him’. ‘I told him I didn’t believe him, so he said “OK, I’ll prove it”, took out his phone and called Nicole Kidman’ she revealed.
‘It was late at night, but he asked her to come to the boat, and she did. They walked off by themselves and when they returned, he told me they’d kissed.

5. Jennifer Lawrence

6. Scarlett Johansson

7. Julia Roberts

8. Sienna Miller
Sienna who?
Exactly! Weinstein cast the then unknown actress as the lead in 2006 film Factory Girl, which landed her on the cover of Vanity Fair magazine. The film was a disappointment, and they haven’t worked together since, but she has remained in his orbit. She didn't say anything when the Weinstein scandal broke, did not respond to requests for comment. Good for her. At least she didn't lie like some of these others mentioned, who posed for pictures with Weinstein for years and then claimed they were abused by him.
-- Anonymous

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:11 pm

More on the role of Sayanim and Mossad agents in the cover up of sleaze and sexual illegality by other sayanim/agents working in high profile and extremely influential positions. E.g. Jeffrey Epstein and Harvey Weinstein.

I again suggest that it is NOT possible to be a 'former member' of Mossad.
Black Cube is a private intelligence agency based in London, Tel Aviv and Madrid, and is the trading name of BC Strategy Ltd. The company was founded in 2010 by former Israeli intelligence officers Dan Zorella and Avi Yanus.
Its employees include former members of Israeli intelligence units, including Aman, Mossad and Shin Bet, as well as legal and financial experts
Actress Rose McGowan filed a federal lawsuit Wednesday alleging that Harvey Weinstein and two of his former attorneys engaged in racketeering to silence her and derail her career before she accused him of rape.

The suit filed in Los Angeles names as defendants Weinstein, attorneys David Boies and Lisa Bloom and their law firms, and Black Cube, an Israeli intelligence firm hired by Weinstein.
The lawsuit alleges that the defendants conspired to defraud, smear and marginalize McGowan as she was preparing to name Weinstein during the run-up to the explosion of the #MeToo movement late in 2017. The suit comes on the heels of a pair of recent books that detail Weinstein and his team's efforts to keep his accusers quiet.

"Harvey Weinstein was able to perpetrate and cover up decades of violence and control over women because he had a sophisticated team working on his behalf to systematically silence and discredit his victims" McGowan said in a statement.

McGowan, 46, known for her role in the "Scream" movie franchise, was one of the earliest and one of the most prominent of dozens of women to accuse Weinstein of sexual misconduct, making her a major figure in the #MeToo movement.

McGowan had been tweeting in 2017 that she was preparing to name her rapist in a forthcoming memoir 'Brave' which was published the following year.
The lawsuit alleges that the defendants used spies posing as women's rights advocates and journalists to obtain a copy of the memoir, illegally recorded her conversations, and smeared her to those in the entertainment industry who were working on projects with her.

https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/rose-mc ... -1.8021482
-- Anonymous

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:51 am

-- Anonymous