JEW-GATE: Didn't Julius Streicher use Harvey Weinstein as a model already?

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Friedrich Paul Berg

JEW-GATE: Didn't Julius Streicher use Harvey Weinstein as a model already?

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:06 pm

Don't we have some images from The Poisonous Msuhroom to help us out here? How about this:
The German caption reads in English: "At the train station a man was waiting for me. He tipped his hat and was very friendly to me. But I also noticed immediately that he was a Jew..." What a smart girl! Did any of Harvey's shiksas even notice that he was Jewish--or care?

Maybe we can get some shekels from Weinstein's lawyers the way the NY prosecutor Cyrus Vance did ($10,000 for Vance's reelection campaign?) after the NYPD wire-tapped old Harvey? And now, guess what, Harvey is coming to Phoenix, Arizona. Maybe he will run for "sheriff." Why not?

At least the young gal in Streicher's cartoon had the good sense to recognize that the guy greeting her with the big smile was a Jew--which meant, avoid this guy. Don't American gals and starlets generally have any brains at all?
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-1 ... to+zero%29

Come to think of it, Steve Bannon and Harvey Weinstein seem to use the same barber. What is it with these guys? At least the Yid in Streicher's cartoon had a shave, sort-of.

Friedrich Paul Berg
Learn everything at: http://www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!

There were NO “limited gassings!” There were NO homicidal Nazi Gassings at all!

http://www.nazigassings.com/Railroad.html
The REAL Mass Murderers were the Anglo-Americans and the Jews themselves!
Last edited by Friedrich Paul Berg on Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:06 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Re: Didn't Julius Streicher use Harvey Weinstein as a model already? ?

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:48 am

And you are a Jew, Andrew Mathis. When the Germans put creatures like you and Harvey Weinstein into concentration camps, they certainly had the right idea.

FPB

aemathisphd

Re: Didn't Julius Streicher use Harvey Weinstein as a model already?

Post by aemathisphd » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:23 am

Of course I'm a Jew. Nor am I the least ashamed of it. Your guys lost. They'll keep losing. And you'll die soon.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:38 am

"Inglorious Basterds" is one of the most disgusting movies I have ever seen--and it also one of Harvey's. The following gives more info about just what a racist pervert Harvey really is--just like Andrew Mathis. http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/race/h ... ake-784210

Why don't we just ban all Jews from America? Once again, Hitler was far ahead of his trime.

Tonite's "Opening Monologue" from Sean Hannity at FOX News was really great. The anti-Semitic stampede is just getting started. Will Scottsdale, Arizona actually allow Harvey Weinstein to stay there? Exactly where will he be staying? I want to send him a "Get Well" card.

FPB
Last edited by Friedrich Paul Berg on Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

aemathisphd

Post by aemathisphd » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:05 am

Want to ban Jews from America? Gonna have to fight for that one, Fritzi. You might shorten your stay here even further.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:24 am

Given the fact that Americans are so thoroughly brainwashed--they still believe in the holocaust hoax, for example--it may still be a long time before they wake up to the Jewish menace.

Just learned that Harvey was in the Phoenician Resort. at least for a while: http://www.tmz.com/2017/10/12/harvey-we ... ore-rehab/ See also for a mailing address: https://www.thephoenician.com/contact-us/

Telephone: 480 941 8200 Toll-Free: 800 888 8234

BTW, is that a "Jew nose" or what? What does your nose look like, Andrew Mathis?

FPB

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:54 am

aemathisphd wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:23 am
Of course I'm a Jew.
In what way Mr. Mathis? Do you believe in and follow the religion of Judaism. Or did you convert for relationship reasons, or...?
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

aemathisphd

Post by aemathisphd » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:15 pm

A combination of everything, ethnicity included.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:24 pm

aemathisphd wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:15 pm
A combination of everything, ethnicity included.
I don't understand. Someone wrote here that you "converted". Is that not correct?

Do you believe in Yahweh and the Judaic Talmudic Pharisaic principles?
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous