SPLIT THREAD: Lounge Mod requests (2017)

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26798
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: SPLIT THREAD: Lounge Mod requests (2017)

Post by Nessie » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:15 pm

Werd wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:02 pm
Where did I say to stop trying?
You implied it by saying it's impossible...
You lied and created a strawman. Unless you can directly quote me saying something, I did not say it or make any claim you are implying. There is no implication that impossible means stop trying.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Werd
Posts: 9001
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: SPLIT THREAD: Lounge Mod requests (2017)

Post by Werd » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:17 pm

Nessie wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:15 pm
There is no implication that impossible means stop trying.
Yes it does. Logic dictates that. Example. I can't jump 10 feet high. But according to you I should keep trying. :lol:

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26798
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: SPLIT THREAD: Lounge Mod requests (2017)

Post by Nessie » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:24 am

Werd wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:17 pm
Nessie wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:15 pm
There is no implication that impossible means stop trying.
Yes it does. Logic dictates that. Example. I can't jump 10 feet high. But according to you I should keep trying. :lol:
False analogy. You are crap at logic and always will be :lol:
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

permanent_denial
Posts: 1690
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:04 am
Contact:

Re: SPLIT THREAD: Lounge Mod requests (2017)

Post by permanent_denial » Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:25 pm

Nessie wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:24 am
Werd wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:17 pm
Nessie wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:15 pm
There is no implication that impossible means stop trying.
Yes it does. Logic dictates that. Example. I can't jump 10 feet high. But according to you I should keep trying. :lol:
False analogy. You are crap at logic and always will be :lol:
Nessie, who believes in magic Jew barbecues ignited using only fat women as kindling, and leaving behind no evidence of their existence, assesses someone's adeptness at "logic."

Boy, I thought I'd seen everything.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The a Wizarding World of Exterminationism...
------------------------
Cremated remains of HOW MANY CORPSES (alternatively give volume or mass of cremated remains of individually identified analysis not given) has been unearthed from the three stated locations (AR camps) and definitively identified by scientific forensic analysis to be of human origin?
Nessie: NONE
------------------------
creative1: ALL conspiracies are bullshit.

Werd
Posts: 9001
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: SPLIT THREAD: Lounge Mod requests (2017)

Post by Werd » Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:21 pm

Nessie just got roasted over here on page 34.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3018&start=330
He's the one who is crap at logic.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26798
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: SPLIT THREAD: Lounge Mod requests (2017)

Post by Nessie » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:08 pm

permanent_denial wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:25 pm
Nessie wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:24 am
Werd wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:17 pm
Nessie wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:15 pm
There is no implication that impossible means stop trying.
Yes it does. Logic dictates that. Example. I can't jump 10 feet high. But according to you I should keep trying. :lol:
False analogy. You are crap at logic and always will be :lol:
Nessie, who believes in magic Jew barbecues ignited using only fat women as kindling, and leaving behind no evidence of their existence, assesses someone's adeptness at "logic."

Boy, I thought I'd seen everything.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That is not how witnesses described the pyres, nor how I believe they worked. They did leave behind evidence of their existence.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

permanent_denial
Posts: 1690
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:04 am
Contact:

Re: SPLIT THREAD: Lounge Mod requests (2017)

Post by permanent_denial » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:25 pm

Nessie wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:08 pm
permanent_denial wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:25 pm
Nessie wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:24 am
Werd wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:17 pm

Yes it does. Logic dictates that. Example. I can't jump 10 feet high. But according to you I should keep trying. :lol:
False analogy. You are crap at logic and always will be :lol:
Nessie, who believes in magic Jew barbecues ignited using only fat women as kindling, and leaving behind no evidence of their existence, assesses someone's adeptness at "logic."

Boy, I thought I'd seen everything.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That is not how witnesses described the pyres.
Liar.

From "A Year in Treblinka."

http://www.zchor.org/treblink/wiernik.htm
Work was begun to cremate the dead. It turned out that bodies of women burned more easily than those of men. Accordingly, the bodies of women were used for kindling the fires. Since cremation was hard work, rivalry set in between the labor details as to which of them would be able to cremate the largest number of bodies. Bulletin boards were rigged up and daily scores were recorded. Nevertheless, the results were very poor. The corpses were soaked in gasoline. This entailed considerable expense and the results were inadequate; the male corpses simply would not burn. Whenever an airplane was sighted overhead, all work was stopped, the corpses were covered with foliage as camouflage against aerial observation.
Why are you such a coward, Nessie? Why don't you stand up for your own beliefs, and for your heros?
The a Wizarding World of Exterminationism...
------------------------
Cremated remains of HOW MANY CORPSES (alternatively give volume or mass of cremated remains of individually identified analysis not given) has been unearthed from the three stated locations (AR camps) and definitively identified by scientific forensic analysis to be of human origin?
Nessie: NONE
------------------------
creative1: ALL conspiracies are bullshit.

Werd
Posts: 9001
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: SPLIT THREAD: Lounge Mod requests (2017)

Post by Werd » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:41 pm

Whenever an airplane was sighted overhead, all work was stopped, the corpses were covered with foliage as camouflage against aerial observation.
These are some pretty big railway pyres in Treblinka.
viewtopic.php?p=68405#p68405
viewtopic.php?p=68408#p68408
Where did they get all the workers and all the materials to perfectly cover up those huge railway pyres to hide them from planes flying overhead? I mean if a plane is spotted overhead, who spotted it? Inmates in the camp? How long before the plane they see in the distance comes in and gets a good look at the camp before they fly directly overhead and get a REALLY good look at the camp? A few seconds? One minute? How are you gonna cover up those pyres perfectly with disposable brush, twigs, etc in 60 seconds? :lol:

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26798
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: SPLIT THREAD: Lounge Mod requests (2017)

Post by Nessie » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:20 pm

permanent_denial wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:25 pm
Nessie wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:08 pm
permanent_denial wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:25 pm
Nessie wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:24 am


False analogy. You are crap at logic and always will be :lol:
Nessie, who believes in magic Jew barbecues ignited using only fat women as kindling, and leaving behind no evidence of their existence, assesses someone's adeptness at "logic."

Boy, I thought I'd seen everything.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That is not how witnesses described the pyres.
Liar.

From "A Year in Treblinka."

http://www.zchor.org/treblink/wiernik.htm
Work was begun to cremate the dead. It turned out that bodies of women burned more easily than those of men. Accordingly, the bodies of women were used for kindling the fires. Since cremation was hard work, rivalry set in between the labor details as to which of them would be able to cremate the largest number of bodies. Bulletin boards were rigged up and daily scores were recorded. Nevertheless, the results were very poor. The corpses were soaked in gasoline. This entailed considerable expense and the results were inadequate; the male corpses simply would not burn. Whenever an airplane was sighted overhead, all work was stopped, the corpses were covered with foliage as camouflage against aerial observation.
Why are you such a coward, Nessie? Why don't you stand up for your own beliefs, and for your heros?
Apologies, I remembered a claim about matchsticks as kindling. I am standing up for my own beliefs. Why don't you stand up for yours?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests