SPLIT THREAD: Lounge Mod requests (2017)

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
permanent_denial
Posts: 1690
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:04 am
Contact:

Re: SPLIT THREAD: Lounge Mod requests (2017)

Post by permanent_denial » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:37 pm

Nessie wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:29 pm
permanent_denial wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:24 pm
Nessie wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:14 pm
.....
Police, heavily out numbered, move back from a mob. To prove it is now a no go zone, where is it and prove no police ever go down that street any more.
The fact that a Muslim hoard is able to run out police from ANYWHERE is the telltale sign of a "no go zone," because as you can see in the video, THEY CAN'T FUCKING GO THERE.
Prove they can't fucking go there now.
Oh, fuck off, troll.
The a Wizarding World of Exterminationism...
------------------------
Cremated remains of HOW MANY CORPSES (alternatively give volume or mass of cremated remains of individually identified analysis not given) has been unearthed from the three stated locations (AR camps) and definitively identified by scientific forensic analysis to be of human origin?
Nessie: NONE
------------------------
creative1: ALL conspiracies are bullshit.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26801
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: SPLIT THREAD: Lounge Mod requests (2017)

Post by Nessie » Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:01 pm

permanent_denial wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:37 pm
Nessie wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:29 pm
permanent_denial wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:24 pm
....

The fact that a Muslim hoard is able to run out police from ANYWHERE is the telltale sign of a "no go zone," because as you can see in the video, THEY CAN'T FUCKING GO THERE.
Prove they can't fucking go there now.
Oh, fuck off, troll.
You have clearly failed at life and are full of hate.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

permanent_denial
Posts: 1690
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:04 am
Contact:

Re: SPLIT THREAD: Lounge Mod requests (2017)

Post by permanent_denial » Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:42 pm

Nessie wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:01 pm
permanent_denial wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:37 pm
Nessie wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:29 pm
permanent_denial wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:24 pm
....

The fact that a Muslim hoard is able to run out police from ANYWHERE is the telltale sign of a "no go zone," because as you can see in the video, THEY CAN'T FUCKING GO THERE.
Prove they can't fucking go there now.
Oh, fuck off, troll.
You have clearly failed at life and are full of hate.
It's that a better determinate of failure than a fully packed schedule of forum trolling, Nessie?
The a Wizarding World of Exterminationism...
------------------------
Cremated remains of HOW MANY CORPSES (alternatively give volume or mass of cremated remains of individually identified analysis not given) has been unearthed from the three stated locations (AR camps) and definitively identified by scientific forensic analysis to be of human origin?
Nessie: NONE
------------------------
creative1: ALL conspiracies are bullshit.

Werd
Posts: 9001
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: SPLIT THREAD: Lounge Mod requests (2017)

Post by Werd » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:09 am

Nessie is just doing the same thing he has before. He is using a false definition of no go zones that nobody is using. He is arguing against a strawman definition. No go zones are zones where groups like police, ambulance, camera crews, unaccompanied women don't go because those same zones in the past have resulted in physical assault or rape of the non Muslims I just mentioned that went there. Nessie wants to hang up the discussion on a definition of no go zone that nobody is using to obscure the fact that the crimes are being committed by Muslims against non Muslims in those Muslim areas of town.

Nessie is not motivated by truth, but by political correctness and the false conspiracy theory that ANY critic of immigration or immigrant behaviour, secretly wants ALL MUSLIMS and ALL IMMIGRANTS to be murdered without punishment. These lies that liberals peddle in order to justify multi culturalism, no matter how many women and children get harmed, ruin the discussion, prevent things from being talked about that need to be talked about and OPENLY ACKNOWLEDGED only cause more people to get hurt. Doubt me? Check the tone of his posts. Look at the words he uses. It's clear what his agenda is.
They are not the only source which shows the right wing racist scaremongers are lying
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter ... nd-sweden/

Nessie Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:13 pm
See that? We're racists and liars for posting this stuff.
Page 9.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2829&start=80
those racist whites are immigrants who no have right to tell others they should not be in the USA.

Nessie Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:18 am
Whites in America are all automatically racist and have no business standing up to sharia law and warning Muslims that they will fight to protect the constitution and that there will not be a merger of churchmosque and state. We get it, Nessie.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26801
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: SPLIT THREAD: Lounge Mod requests (2017)

Post by Nessie » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:18 pm

Werd wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:09 am
Nessie is just doing the same thing he has before. He is using a false definition of no go zones that nobody is using. He is arguing against a strawman definition. No go zones are zones where groups like police, ambulance, camera crews, unaccompanied women don't go because those same zones in the past have resulted in physical assault or rape of the non Muslims I just mentioned that went there.
That is my definition of a no go zone as well. It is not a no go zone when the police etc do go there. There is nowhere in the UK which is a no go zone.
Nessie wants to hang up the discussion on a definition of no go zone that nobody is using to obscure the fact that the crimes are being committed by Muslims against non Muslims in those Muslim areas of town.

Nessie is not motivated by truth, but by political correctness and the false conspiracy theory that ANY critic of immigration or immigrant behaviour, secretly wants ALL MUSLIMS and ALL IMMIGRANTS to be murdered without punishment.
I have made no such claim.
These lies that liberals peddle in order to justify multi culturalism, no matter how many women and children get harmed, ruin the discussion, prevent things from being talked about that need to be talked about and OPENLY ACKNOWLEDGED only cause more people to get hurt. Doubt me? Check the tone of his posts. Look at the words he uses. It's clear what his agenda is.
The agenda you have is to ignore what I have ACTUALLY said and to make up numerous lies and strawmen.
They are not the only source which shows the right wing racist scaremongers are lying
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter ... nd-sweden/

Nessie Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:13 pm
See that? We're racists and liars for posting this stuff.
Page 9.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2829&start=80
those racist whites are immigrants who no have right to tell others they should not be in the USA.

Nessie Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:18 am
Whites in America are all automatically racist and have no business standing up to sharia law and warning Muslims that they will fight to protect the constitution and that there will not be a merger of churchmosque and state. We get it, Nessie.
Your lies have got totally out of hand. You have lost the argument and you resort to constant lying. You never quote me making the claims you say I have made. That is because you just lie.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Werd
Posts: 9001
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: SPLIT THREAD: Lounge Mod requests (2017)

Post by Werd » Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:23 pm

No go zones are zones where groups like police, ambulance, camera crews, unaccompanied women don't go because those same zones in the past have resulted in physical assault or rape of the non Muslims I just mentioned that went there.
That is my definition of a no go zone as well.
Now watch him go back to denying evidence...
There is nowhere in the UK which is a no go zone.
Sigh*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dao89RedIco
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iay6xZpbz2Y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcsG-u2GtZE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYFzrEIzoHE

A final one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxefcCwgKNU
User posted comment:
mad dog
2 years ago
I live in Burnley and believe me since you filmed this the situation has got worse. no white person, or female would even stand on that same street corner now. I know of someone who was thrown into the back of a van and raped by 6 paki men. she was 14 on her way home from school. There has never been an arrest never mind conviction. The police do not care. It is a pressure cooker and will one day explode worse than 2001. Those riots will be nothing in comparison.
But whites rape too, so who cares. That's the regressive liberal stance. Ignore. Do nothing. Hide under the carpet. And when someone busts you for it, get upset. :lol:

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26801
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: SPLIT THREAD: Lounge Mod requests (2017)

Post by Nessie » Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:58 am

Werd wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:23 pm
No go zones are zones where groups like police, ambulance, camera crews, unaccompanied women don't go because those same zones in the past have resulted in physical assault or rape of the non Muslims I just mentioned that went there.
That is my definition of a no go zone as well.
Now watch him go back to denying evidence...
There is nowhere in the UK which is a no go zone.
Sigh*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dao89RedIco
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iay6xZpbz2Y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcsG-u2GtZE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYFzrEIzoHE
Videos of some Muslims trying to make no go zones for the public, the public fighting back and a video showing a snap shot during a riot. Name cities and streets where the UK police do not go.
A final one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxefcCwgKNU
User posted comment:
mad dog
2 years ago
I live in Burnley and believe me since you filmed this the situation has got worse. no white person, or female would even stand on that same street corner now. I know of someone who was thrown into the back of a van and raped by 6 paki men. she was 14 on her way home from school. There has never been an arrest never mind conviction. The police do not care. It is a pressure cooker and will one day explode worse than 2001. Those riots will be nothing in comparison.
But whites rape too, so who cares. That's the regressive liberal stance. Ignore. Do nothing. Hide under the carpet. And when someone busts you for it, get upset. :lol:
A high crime area is not a no go zone. A no go zone is where the police etc will not go, at all. Since the criminal acts if some white people is not a reason to remove entire populations, then it goes the same for others.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Werd
Posts: 9001
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: SPLIT THREAD: Lounge Mod requests (2017)

Post by Werd » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:07 am

Nessie proves my point about regressive liberals. We can't deport immigrants or stop accepting them because whites rape at a lower rate than they do. Two wrongs make a who cares.
Since the criminal acts if some white people is not a reason to remove entire populations, then it goes the same for others.
The whites are native to England, Sweden, Finland, Germany, Norway. They don't have to leave. Your argument is apples and oranges. If native Europeans break the law, that's what prisons are for. Keep the disproportionate raping filth out. Relieve the welfare system and prison overcrowding. There are sociological and economic reasons to engage in mass deportations.

Nope. Not according to you. Whitey breaks the law, so we have to let others do it. This what regressive liberals do to wreck societies. Bring everything down to the lowest common denominator.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26801
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: SPLIT THREAD: Lounge Mod requests (2017)

Post by Nessie » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:14 am

We should deport illegal immigrants and those who commit crimes. We should not accept immigrants who have been convicted of certain crimes, in particular sexual offences and anyone who is known to have been involved in FMG, honour killings. It should be a criminal offence for people to try and impose Sharia law in the UK. It is already illegal to threaten others and try and get them to leave a certain place, so the Muslims in the videos who are telling others to get out should tracked down and prosecuted and if convicted.

Werd proves my point that he his desperately trying to misrepresent me because he has a fear of a fictitious liberal who supports all immigration and rape.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Werd
Posts: 9001
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: SPLIT THREAD: Lounge Mod requests (2017)

Post by Werd » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:38 am

We should not accept immigrants who have been convicted of certain crimes, in particular sexual offences
So you're going to call Syria, Afghanistan and ask for criminal records and waste bureaucratic time and money? How about just closing the goddamn borders completely? Why is that wrong? Why do you wish for inferior methods of dealing with the Muslim problem?
and anyone who is known to have been involved in FMG, honour killings.
This shit is happening in the UK in the cases of thousands and it's all underground and only a few women have been caught. I guess they weren't vetted enough when they came to the UK, or they broke their promise they made not to do it anymore during their Nessie inspired counseling session with a government agent at the immigration board. :lol:
It is already illegal to threaten others and try and get them to leave a certain place, so the Muslims in the videos who are telling others to get out should tracked down and prosecuted and if convicted.
If convicted, not put in prison for years to further strain tax dollars, but DEPORTED!!! Oh but we can't deport them because we can't deport white people from Europe even though they are native to Europe. That is how you argued over here, remember?
We should deport illegal immigrants and those who commit crimes.
Well that's a good start at least. The problem is, Nessie wants to keep giving people from the same countries and cultures that have already shown themselves to be a problem the benefit of the doubt. He wants to keep inviting people in FROM THE SAME DAMN COUNTRIES AND HATEFUL CULTURES but just on a more legal stricter basis. How about...NO. Duh! Simple amazing: He takes a soft stance, and then wonders why people like me accuse him of taking a soft stance. :roll:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests