SPLIT THREAD: Lounge Mod requests (2017)

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Charles Traynor

Re: SPLIT THREAD: Lounge Mod requests (2017)

Post by Charles Traynor » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:27 pm

Nessie wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:09 pm
Those pathetic, baseless accusations, reflect back on each of you, showing you to be disgusting individuals who are unable to construct any sort of properly evidenced claim and instead you have to resort to lying about your opponent. I know I have got you all cornered when you are resorting to such abuse. You are weak people, who have variously failed at life and are looking for someone else to blame.
Says Nessie, blinking at the light and scurrying away like a startled cockroach.
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Nessie

Re: Admin cunt false title - A Defence of non-White/Muslim Rapists

Post by Nessie » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:10 am

Werd wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:39 pm
Nessie wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:18 am
Semantics over so called epidemics and no go zones, which are an issue, but not as bad as you make out. But that in no way excuses or minimises what is Muslims disgusting attitudes towards women and the disproportionately high instances of sex crimes. Crimes which are also committed on their own women. Not that the admin cunt who created this thread title understood that.
And don't expect sharia courts to stand up for abused women and children in Islam. Idiot.
Do expect the UK police and courts to stand up for them. Idiot.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Werd

Post by Werd » Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:40 pm

I agree. Women would indeed have a better chance with UK courts and courts. Especially if they want a divorce and could prove physical battery if it happened. I'm not disputing that.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:57 pm

I regard a no go zone as somewhere where the police, etc do not go at all. Just because the police may sometimes get attacked does nto make a place a no go zone. There are no no go zones in the UK.

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

permanent_denial

Post by permanent_denial » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:50 pm

Nessie wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:57 pm
There are no no go zones in the UK.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a cuck.
The a Wizarding World of Exterminationism...
------------------------
Cremated remains of HOW MANY CORPSES (alternatively give volume or mass of cremated remains of individually identified analysis not given) has been unearthed from the three stated locations (AR camps) and definitively identified by scientific forensic analysis to be of human origin?
Nessie: NONE
------------------------
creative1: ALL conspiracies are bullshit.

permanent_denial

Post by permanent_denial » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:56 pm

What do you call this, Nessie?

------------------------
Cremated remains of HOW MANY CORPSES (alternatively give volume or mass of cremated remains of individually identified analysis not given) has been unearthed from the three stated locations (AR camps) and definitively identified by scientific forensic analysis to be of human origin?
------------------------

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:14 pm

permanent_denial wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:56 pm

Police, heavily out numbered, move back from a mob. To prove it is now a no go zone, where is it and prove no police ever go down that street any more.

permanent_denial

Post by permanent_denial » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:24 pm

Nessie wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:14 pm
permanent_denial wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:56 pm

Police, heavily out numbered, move back from a mob. To prove it is now a no go zone, where is it and prove no police ever go down that street any more.
The fact that a Muslim hoard is able to run out police from ANYWHERE is the telltale sign of a "no go zone," because as you can see in the video, THEY CAN'T FUCKING GO THERE.
------------------------
------------------------

aemathisphd

Post by aemathisphd » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:26 pm

Your assumption concludes that the area of Los Angeles around Florence and Normandy is still "occupied" by roving bands of lawless thugs because police pulled out back in the spring of 1992. Sometimes the police are outnumbered. So they go and get more numbers and come back. Happens sometimes.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:29 pm

permanent_denial wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:24 pm
Nessie wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:14 pm
The fact that a Muslim hoard is able to run out police from ANYWHERE is the telltale sign of a "no go zone," because as you can see in the video, THEY CAN'T FUCKING GO THERE.
Prove they can't fucking go there now.