SPLIT THREAD: Lounge Mod requests (2017)

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Werd

Re: A Defence of non-White/Muslim Rapists

Post by Werd » Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:47 am

Nessie is the one who needs to stop ignoring facts.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2829&start=80
He's the same idiot who used a snopes article to disprove me, and snopes didn't even care to tell their readers that though the facebook rapists pleaded innocent, they were still convicted.
Claim: "There has been a major increase in the number of rapes in Sweden."

Facts: The number of reported rapes in Sweden has risen. But the definition of rape has broadened over time, which makes it difficult to compare the figures.
In other words, the rape stats we get are fake because some of them are not really rape. Hmmm. How can you know they are fake? Show me the definition change. Don't just claim it in one paragraph and walk away. That's not science.
Swedish government agencies have nothing to gain from covering up statistics and facts; they seek an open and fact-based dialogue.
They have been caught doing it. This lie that they weren't was already exposed and Nessie by quoting this article, is thus pretending it has not been addressed when it has.
viewtopic.php?p=112898#p112898
Nessie is the liar here.
These areas are sometimes carelessly called 'no-go zones'. While the Police Authority has stated that working in these vulnerable areas is often difficult, it is not the case that police do not go to them or that Swedish law does not apply there.
A no go zone is where whites and other non Muslims get attacked for being in a neighbourhood that is Muslim. Fire workers. Police workers. Ambulance workers. Women. It's all documented.
viewtopic.php?p=109569#p109569
viewtopic.php?p=105499#p105499
Some people call them "vulnerable areas" but we know what that euphemism means.
viewtopic.php?p=107787#p107787
From Paul Joseph watson at infowars, whom Nessie once tried to discredit, only to find out that the hyperlinks lead to articles which in turn led to government based studies. Norway and Denmark included. Now, I present...Sweden.
SWEDEN

Since it embraced multiculturalism in 1975, Sweden has become the rape capital of the west, with only the tiny African nation of Lesotho recording more sexual assaults.

Rapes in Sweden have skyrocketed by a shocking 1,472% since the mid-70’s, with 6,620 sexual assaults being reported to police in 2014 compared to just 421 in 1975.

“77.6 percent of the country’s rapists are identified as “foreigners” (and that’s significant because in Sweden, “foreigner” is generally synonymous with “immigrant from Muslim country”), writes Selwyn Duke. “And even this likely understates the issue, since the Swedish government — in an effort to obscure the problem — records second-generation Muslim perpetrators simply as “Swedes.”

Duke cites a report by the aforementioned Lars Hedegaard and his colleague Ingrid Carlqvist, two journalists who documented, “A new trend (that) reached Sweden with full force over the past few decades: gang rape — virtually unknown before in Swedish criminal history. The number of gang rapes increased spectacularly between 1995 and 2006. Since then no studies of them have been undertaken.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fBwSfmgjl0

Authorities have failed to properly investigate the rape epidemic over fears of offending ‘multicultural’ sensitivities – as happened in Rotherham.
Finally.
Prejudices and negative attitudes towards Muslims exist in many areas of society. A report published by the Equality Ombudsman in 2015 shows that Islamophobia is manifested in threats, violence, verbal abuse, media attacks, harassment in schools, unfavourable opportunities for finding a job, and in other ways.
Now we know what motivates such a lousy article with bunk sources. Political correctness.

Nessie

Admin cunt fake thread title - A Defence of non-White/Muslim Rapists

Post by Nessie » Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:55 am

Sweden has a rape problem because it has the broadest definition of rape and it records each sex act as an individual rape. So if a man rapes a woman 10 times, that is recorded as 10 rapes, unlike other countries which would record it as just one rape, which took place ten times. That makes Sweden's rape stats more accurate.

Sweden, like most countries, did not record the religion of the rapist. That is not the massive cover up Werd is suggesting.

"No go zone" is as much a euphemism as "vulnerable area". Fact is, there is no where in Sweden where the police etc will not go and there is no law enforcement. That emergency services have been attacked does not mean they do not go in a certain area.

Werd is exaggerating and misrepresenting the issue. His facts are right wing opinion pieces, he does not link to Swedish official stats. For one, how many rapes were there is Sweden in 2016 and how many of them were by Muslims?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Werd

Re: A Defence of non-White/Muslim Rapists

Post by Werd » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:05 am

Sweden has a rape problem because it has the broadest definition of rape and it records each sex act as an individual rape.
What does that even mean?
So if a man rapes a woman 10 times, that is recorded as 10 rapes, unlike other countries which would record it as just one rape, which took place ten times. That makes Sweden's rape stats more accurate.
I'm not sure what this has to do with Muslims committing sexual offenses at a disproportionate rate.
Fact is, there is no where in Sweden where the police etc will not go and there is no law enforcement. That emergency services have been attacked does not mean they do not go in a certain area.
They're legally not allowed to refuse to go to a place where someone needs their help. All they can do his hope they won't be physically assaulted for not being Muslims as some cops and other government employed rescue workers have been.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxvQT3paPGQ
how many rapes were there is Sweden in 2016 and how many of them were by Muslims?
Those studies are not done because the older studies clearly show where the truth would lead. To a politically incorrect one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wkePk1-1IE
We only have older studies where ethnicities were previously mentioned. You can find them on page 9.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2829&start=80

Nessie

Admin cunt false title - A Defence of non-White/Muslim Rapists

Post by Nessie » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:18 am

Semantics over so called epidemics and no go zones, which are an issue, but not as bad as you make out. But that in no way excuses or minimises what is Muslims disgusting attitudes towards women and the disproportionately high instances of sex crimes. Crimes which are also committed on their own women. Not that the admin cunt who created this thread title understood that.

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Charles Traynor

Re: heroes of Charlottesville

Post by Charles Traynor » Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:30 pm

Nessie, you are one of the most depraved individuals I have ever come across on the Internet. The original title of your favorite topic was completely accurate: "The Defence of non White/Muslim Rapists"

The truth is that Nessie really is an active enabler of non White/Muslim rapists, murderers and robbers.

Here is Nessie lying about UK census statistics. His claim is that his/her facts are official and government based and that everyone else is either wrong or lying. It is the same MO he is using in this topic:
Nessie wrote:
Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:16 pm
Charles Traynor wrote:You are using massaged figures - deliberately I presume.

The results of the official 2011 census were released at the end of 2012 and tell a very different story. The genocide of White Europeans in Britain seems to be picking up speed.
2011 Census: 45% of Londoners white British

Fewer than half the people of London are white British, the 2011 census shows

Latest figures show 45% of Londoners describe themselves as "white British" - a drop from the 58% in 2001.

The capital also had both the largest proportion of residents born outside the UK (37%) and non-UK nationals (24%.)

A spokesman from the Migrants' Rights Network said there had been an influx of migrants in the past 10 years.

The 2011 census shows 86% (48.2 million) of residents of England and Wales are white, and 80% of them white British (45.1 million).

In London 3.7 million out of 8.2 million usual residents are white British, the figures show.

The census shows London is the most ethnically diverse area in England and Wales.
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-20680565
The stats I used come from the Office Of National Statistics (ONS). If you click on your link it leads to a BBC article and if you click on the BBC source, it also leads to the Office Of National Statistics. Both relate to the 2011 census. I have used the primary source, you have used a secondary report of such. So show me in the ONS stats where 45% of Londoners describe themselves as white British. I can show you were 59.5% say they are white British, here

http://neighbourhood.statistics.gov.uk/ ... nswid=1660
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1626&start=110#p35977

Unfortunately for Nessie his/her anti White/anti British lies were quickly exposed by BRoI:
theblackrabbitofinlé wrote:
Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:55 pm
Nessie wrote:
Charles Traynor wrote:You are using massaged figures - deliberately I presume.

The results of the official 2011 census were released at the end of 2012 and tell a very different story. The genocide of White Europeans in Britain seems to be picking up speed.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-20680565
The stats I used come from the Office Of National Statistics (ONS). If you click on your link it leads to a BBC article and if you click on the BBC source, it also leads to the Office Of National Statistics. Both relate to the 2011 census. I have used the primary source, you have used a secondary report of such. So show me in the ONS stats where 45% of Londoners describe themselves as white British. I can show you were 59.5% say they are white British, here

http://neighbourhood.statistics.gov.uk/ ... nswid=1660
Complete and utter twaddle Nessie.

The BBC article is based on this survey from 2011:
http://www.ons.gov.uk/ons/rel/census/20 ... index.html

You've linked to a page that features statistics dating to 2009:
http://neighbourhood.statistics.gov.uk/ ... 5286&enc=1
Nessie wrote:So show me in the ONS stats where 45% of Londoners describe themselves as white British.
Certainly:
Office of National Statistics wrote:Image

In contrast less than half the population in London reported that they were White British, at 45%. Although this was still the largest group.

From the 3:05 mark on their "Video Summary: Ethnicity in England and Wales"
http://www.ons.gov.uk/ons/rel/census/20 ... icity.html

It seems that you owe this forum, the BBC, and particularly Charles, an apology.
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1626&start=110#p36166

Whenever Nessie defends the non White invaders he/she desperately likes to talk about individuals. He/she defends the invader/colonists by blaming the now all too common murders and rapes on a few "bad individuals" within the "good" darkie majority.

Nessie, if the majority of darkies are so beneficial to our society why is it that every ghetto and no go zone community they live in across Europe is a hot bed of violent crimes like rape and murder? How can the no go zones where police, fire and ambulance crews cannot venture without being attacked exist without the support of the majority of their residents?

Nessie will not be happy until Europe and North America have sunk back to an African level of squalor, misery and poverty.

Nessie's lies in defence of the crimes of the brutal and primitive savages currently invading western civilization makes him an enabler and supporter of child rape. Nessie, why do you always champion those who rape children?
Last edited by Charles Traynor on Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

permanent_denial

Post by permanent_denial » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:01 pm

Charles Traynor wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:30 pm
Nessie, if the majority of darkies are so beneficial to our society why is it that every ghetto and no go zone community they live in across Europe is a hot bed of violent crimes like rape and murder? How can the no go zones where police, fire and ambulance crews cannot venture without being attacked exist without the support of the majority of their residents?
I'm going to take a wild guess that Nessie will come back with some half-assed "proof" that no go zones don't exist, no doubt again sourced by the very anti-British BBC.
The a Wizarding World of Exterminationism...
------------------------
Cremated remains of HOW MANY CORPSES (alternatively give volume or mass of cremated remains of individually identified analysis not given) has been unearthed from the three stated locations (AR camps) and definitively identified by scientific forensic analysis to be of human origin?
Nessie: NONE
------------------------
creative1: ALL conspiracies are bullshit.

Werd

Post by Werd » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:18 pm

He has tried it before.

A no go zone is where whites and other non Muslims get attacked for being in a neighbourhood that is Muslim. Fire workers. Police workers. Ambulance workers. Women. It's all documented.
viewtopic.php?p=109569#p109569
viewtopic.php?p=105499#p105499
Some people call them "vulnerable areas" but we know what that euphemism means.
viewtopic.php?p=107787#p107787

I issued a challenge to Nessie and world wide liberals. So far no takers...
Being a European unlike me, and having friends in Europe, they are free anytime to go into no go zones with cameras drinking beer with dogs in leashes playing rock music on guitars. They can put their money where their mouth is, post these interactions and shut up real liberals like me who don't sacrifice liberal values on the altars of multi culturalism. They can go busking on corners for money while eating pork sandwiches too. We'll see how tolerant and accepting of European values those Muslims are. :lol:

Mark Caine

Re: SPLIT THREAD: Lounge Mod requests (2017)

Post by Mark Caine » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:50 pm

Nessie, has the Home Office ever banned you from traveling to faraway places like Thailand and the Philippines because of convictions for paedophilia?

I ask because all your posts here and in other related topics seem to support the rape of children by adults. Your behaviour leads me to believe you may have an agenda in supporting the breakdown of law and order in the UK.

Nessie

Re: SPLIT THREAD: Lounge Mod requests (2017)

Post by Nessie » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:09 pm

Those pathetic, baseless accusations, reflect back on each of you, showing you to be disgusting individuals who are unable to construct any sort of properly evidenced claim and instead you have to resort to lying about your opponent. I know I have got you all cornered when you are resorting to such abuse. You are weak people, who have variously failed at life and are looking for someone else to blame.

Werd

Re: Admin cunt false title - A Defence of non-White/Muslim Rapists

Post by Werd » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:39 pm

Nessie wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:18 am
Semantics over so called epidemics and no go zones, which are an issue, but not as bad as you make out. But that in no way excuses or minimises what is Muslims disgusting attitudes towards women and the disproportionately high instances of sex crimes. Crimes which are also committed on their own women. Not that the admin cunt who created this thread title understood that.
And don't expect sharia courts to stand up for abused women and children in Islam. Idiot.