heroes of Charlottesville

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
permanent_denial

Re: heroes of Charlottesville

Post by permanent_denial »

Freya wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:09 am
The notion that raising a couple kids, even three, is a 'full time job' doesn't hold water. Modern technology aka the industrial age made housework - sewing, washing clothes, cooking, cleaning, you name it - an industrialized and therefore far less time and effort-consuming job. When men worked in the home (on farms or as tradesmen in their shop) their women did as well. When most men worked outside the home in factories, etc., most women did at least partially as well. Not that there is any single class of men or women or that one's sex determines one's social and economic strata.
Rearing children is not defined by time spent "sewing, washing clothes, cooking, and cleaning."
The industrial age changed that, so this ridiculous notion that women belong inside the home is pure jewish propaganda. It came from the 1950's and guess who was behind the war against Germany...
Great, so I guess you're prepared to cite a whole bunch of pre-1950's statistics that prove women were highly relevant and competitive with men in the labor force prior to the age of "Jewish propaganda"?

We'll wait.
...guess who was behind the war against Germany...
Actually, as it is often said, WW2 gave an American women a taste of labor for once, owing to wartime necessity for stateside labor. Many early feminists clung to this. It could be argued probably a lot more effectively that it was the Jews who encouraged this sentiment and forged the feminist movement.

How far you've come!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The a Wizarding World of Exterminationism...
------------------------
Cremated remains of HOW MANY CORPSES (alternatively give volume or mass of cremated remains of individually identified analysis not given) has been unearthed from the three stated locations (AR camps) and definitively identified by scientific forensic analysis to be of human origin?
Nessie: NONE
------------------------
creative1: ALL conspiracies are bullshit.

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

permanent_denial

Post by permanent_denial »

Iran’s Supreme Leader claims gender equality is 'Zionist plot' aiming to corrupt role of women in society

(He's right, you know.)

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 41041.html

Iran’s Supreme Leader has claimed gender equality is a “Zionist plot” aiming to corrupt the role of women in society.

Ayatollah Ali Khamenei told a meeting of religious speakers that Iranians should resist feminist ideas and instead hold the Prophet Mohamed’s daughter Fatimah as their ideal.

“Making women a commodity and an object of gratification in the Western world is most likely among Zionist plots aiming to destroy the society,” he said, according to a translation on the Shia Muslim leader’s official website.

“Today, Western thinkers and those who pursue issues such as gender equality regret the corruption which it has brought about.”

Khamenei claimed that men and women are equal in the “ascendance of spiritual positions, the power of leadership, and the capability to lead humankind”, but that some tasks for women “collapse and humiliate” their primary roles as housewives and mothers.

A report by the government-controlled Mehr news agency said the Supreme Leader “expressed hope that views of those who raised similar [gender equality] issues inside Iran were not based on the Western misconception”.

Iranian women are heavily restricted in their personal and public lives, including with state-enforced dress codes, curbs on higher education courses, jobs and sporting activities open to them, and freedom of movement under controls requiring a husband’s signature to leave the country.

Many have been rallying round movements like My Stealthy Freedom, which combats the compulsory hijab, but women found to have broken “morality” laws have been arrested and forced into public apologies.

Among them are women detained for breaking a fatwa issued by Khamenei to ban women cycling in public – claiming it “attracts the attention of men and…contravenes women’s chastity” - as well as others arrested for posting “vulgar” photos without headscarves on Instagram.

Iranian religious leaders frequently cast pushes towards gender equality as part of conspiracy by the West or enemy “Zionists” in Israel.

Earlier this month, Khamenei issued a speech warning that “cultural attacks by the enemy are more dangerous than military attacks”, hitting out at human rights groups and think tanks.

Urging Iranians to resist using their “cultural wealth”, he called for renewed holy war, adding: “What is cultural wealth? For example, willingness for and belief in jihad is an example of cultural wealth.”

The Supreme Leader has recently engaged in a public dispute with Donald Trump, accusing the US President of disrespecting Iran and calling mass protests.

Mr Trump sparked anger in Tehran following a series of Twitter tirades following its test launch of a ballistic missile, after repeatedly attacking the landmark nuclear deal struck by his predecessor and calling the country “#1 in terror”.

Iranian leaders claimed the launch, which sparked international concern, did not violate the terms of the agreement with world powers in 2015 to constrain its nuclear capabilities.
The a Wizarding World of Exterminationism...
------------------------
Cremated remains of HOW MANY CORPSES (alternatively give volume or mass of cremated remains of individually identified analysis not given) has been unearthed from the three stated locations (AR camps) and definitively identified by scientific forensic analysis to be of human origin?
Nessie: NONE
------------------------
creative1: ALL conspiracies are bullshit.

Avalancheon

Post by Avalancheon »

Freya wrote:
The notion that raising a couple kids, even three, is a 'full time job' doesn't hold water. Modern technology aka the industrial age made housework - sewing, washing clothes, cooking, cleaning, you name it - an industrialized and therefore far less time and effort-consuming job.
Alot of those labor saving devices actually didn't come around until the 30s, 40s or even 50s. Housework was indeed a very demanding job before that time. But then, men invented the electric washer and electric dishwasher, so that women could have more leisure time. Men also invented the television for entertainment.

And how did women repay us? By sitting in the living room thinking about how unhappy they were! They saw the fantasy storys on tv and thought thats how life was supposed to be. Thats when they started to betray men by turning to feminism and demanding things they hadn't earned.
Freya wrote:
When men worked in the home (on farms or as tradesmen in their shop) their women did as well. When most men worked outside the home in factories, etc., most women did at least partially as well. Not that there is any single class of men or women or that one's sex determines one's social and economic strata.
Yes, and...? If a man and a woman owned a farm, then both would do some work related to it. Whats your point?
Freya wrote:
The industrial age changed that, so this ridiculous notion that women belong inside the home is pure jewish propaganda. It came from the 1950's and guess who was behind the war against Germany...
You don't seem to be very well informed. The tradition of women staying at home is centurys old, at least. It certainly predates the industrial revolution. Have you ever heard the expression: ''Kinder, Küche, Kirche''? That whole thing originated with Johannes Mathesius, and was then popularised by Empress Augusta Victoria.

So you are completely wrong about this being a recent invention, or it having anything to do with the jews.

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

In the Third Reich they were less focused on ''Kinder, Küche, Kirche'' than is typically claimed by Jewish Feminists. For example, the wives of Nazis typically had the same or similar educations as their husbands--and their family size, large by modern German standards, hardly rivalled peasant times. Also, women were not prevented from pursuing careers. Leni Riefenstahl and Hanna Reitsch would be examples.

In Mormon theology the sexes are equal but not the same. They advocate more traditional gender roles and revere Pioneer skills and homemaking, and they still have relatively large families, four or five children instead of the typical 1.5, plus two cars in the garage. Nowadays Mormon girls are also expected to go on Missions. Boys typically go on Missions when they are 19 years old, and in the past the women were a little older if still unmarried--and marriage came first--but now Lady Missionaries are the same age. The Church expects that women will get higher education the same as the men and to graduate, not just get an "Mrs. Degree."

Unstable or oppressive economic conditions like onerous student loan debt are the biggest barriers to families today, just as it was in Weimar Germany or the Depression USA.

It takes a para-professional income just to afford to rent an apartment in the U.S., and actually owning a home is only an option for professional salaried, or those who inherited or owned real property. The minimum wage when it peaked in 1968 when adjusted for today's inflated dollars is considered excessive wages--especially if "Squatemalans" are waiting around to do the job somewhere for a lot less. Never mind the quality of the work; that has little direct bearing on the bottom line. Hiring Negroes for corporate virtue-signalling, for example, is far more important than a little hit on the profit margins.

The "stag-flation" from the 1970s to today is what gutted the American family not no-fault divorce or cat-ladies. Not much has changed today except that the cultural Marxist narrative is taught in school and Millennials have no real life experience to compare any of this to and put it into proper perspective. The last thing they want to do is talk about things with older people or Baby Boomers.

:)

“Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
~ Major General J.F.C. Fuller,
historian – England

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Werd wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:09 am
Nessie wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:39 pm
Some false accusations by Werd, made in one day;

21/08 viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3018&start=160

"Translation, Nessie thinks that collective hatred against non whites is bad, but collective guilt against whites is okay." Note how Werd cannot quote me, he has to "translate".
..... that logically means .....
I have told you, whenever you try and "translate" or use "logic" do determine what I have said, you are creating a strawman.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Werd

Post by Werd »

Original post of mine Nessie cuts up.
viewtopic.php?p=114452#p114452

Nessie thought I was racist. He thought he had the goods on me. Turns out he was wrong. So he's covering his tracks with a, "I only called you it because you started lying about my posts first." I examined the chronology. Nessie claimed I was a racist before I ever made a post he took issue with.
viewtopic.php?p=114346#p114346
People can also read pages 39 and 40 to see how full of shit Nessie is.

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Werd has not produced any post where I explicitly say that he is racist. Instead he "translates" or "logics" and then denies he is constantly building strawmen.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Werd

Post by Werd »

Werd has not produced any post where I explicitly say that he is racist.
I don't have to. You implied and insinuated I was with your word choice. See the bottom of my post here.
viewtopic.php?p=114452#p114452

im·ply
imˈplī/
verb
strongly suggest the truth or existence of something not expressly stated.
(of a fact or occurrence) suggest (something) as a logical consequence.

in·sin·u·ate
inˈsinyo͞oˌāt/
verb
suggest or hint (something bad or reprehensible) in an indirect and unpleasant way.

sug·gest
sə(ɡ)ˈjest/
verb
put forward for consideration. state or express indirectly.

ex·plic·it
ikˈsplisit/
adjective
stated clearly and in detail, leaving no room for confusion or doubt.

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

This thread has gone far afield and is no longer discussing any relevant issues to the original post, only endless personal attacks.

THREAD CLOSED.

:evil:

“Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
~ Major General J.F.C. Fuller,
historian – England