heroes of Charlottesville

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Locked
permanent_denial
Posts: 1690
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:04 am
Contact:

Re: heroes of Charlottesville

Post by permanent_denial » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:43 pm

Nessie wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:58 am
kevinwalsh wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:33 pm
Nessie wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:36 pm
...

The only way to prevent all immigrant crime would be to stop all immigration, completely, everywhere. How feasible is that?
Quite feasible. There have been countries that have existed in almost complete isolation, accepting no immigrants and giving no emigrants. Tokugawa Japan is an example of this.
Back when travelling long distances was far harder than it is now.
In any case, I don't think the object is stopping ALL immigrant crime, merely reducing it to the level of the indigenous population. That involves being selective about which immigrants are allowed and which are not. I disagree with Werd about religion being the touchstone. It should be race. Immigration is usually a bad thing. It's almost always used as a means of acquiring cheap labor to benefit a small upper class at the expense of the native workforce.
So you agree that white Europeans, as slavers and having controlled immigration, have failed terribly, ironic, since they are also immigrants.
If only "white Europeans" were the ones controlling the US Congress and in charge only of carrying out the demands of their voter base, rather than lobbyist groups that line their pockets. If only...

But it's not so, Nessie. And you know that.
The a Wizarding World of Exterminationism...
------------------------
Cremated remains of HOW MANY CORPSES (alternatively give volume or mass of cremated remains of individually identified analysis not given) has been unearthed from the three stated locations (AR camps) and definitively identified by scientific forensic analysis to be of human origin?
Nessie: NONE
------------------------
creative1: ALL conspiracies are bullshit.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 27927
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: heroes of Charlottesville

Post by Nessie » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:58 pm

permanent_denial wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:43 pm
Nessie wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:58 am
.......

So you agree that white Europeans, as slavers and having controlled immigration, have failed terribly, ironic, since they are also immigrants.
If only "white Europeans" were the ones controlling the US Congress and in charge only of carrying out the demands of their voter base, rather than lobbyist groups that line their pockets. If only...

But it's not so, Nessie. And you know that.
Of course, you let Jewish people run your country :lol:
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
kevinwalsh
Posts: 282
Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:26 am
Location: Phoenix AZ USA
Contact:

Re: heroes of Charlottesville

Post by kevinwalsh » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:08 pm

Nessie wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:19 pm
kevinwalsh wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:49 pm
Nessie wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:58 am
......

So you agree that white Europeans, as slavers and having controlled immigration, have failed terribly, ironic, since they are also immigrants.
Europeans have decided to tolerate immigration due to a class of them desiring cheap labor. I advocate that the control of this class be overthrown and a policy enacted that is in the interests of white society as a whole. There have been historical examples of European societies controlling their borders remarkably well, even in the modern age. The German Democratic Republic comes to mind.
Scotland is another good example, but please stay away, we don't want your type over hear.
Scotland is a charming country in many respects. I'm given to understand that you hardly ever have dust storms and that the temperature almost never exceeds 100°F there. I am also well aware that my many eccentricities would not render me a good citizen of that country. I wish the Scottish people well, but I warn you, if you keep letting in the Third World, you will become the Third World. There's no getting around it.
"A man who does not love his country and nation cannot be a Communist revolutionary."
--Kim Il Sung, 1986

permanent_denial
Posts: 1690
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:04 am
Contact:

Re: heroes of Charlottesville

Post by permanent_denial » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:28 pm

Nessie wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:58 pm
permanent_denial wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:43 pm
Nessie wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:58 am
.......

So you agree that white Europeans, as slavers and having controlled immigration, have failed terribly, ironic, since they are also immigrants.
If only "white Europeans" were the ones controlling the US Congress and in charge only of carrying out the demands of their voter base, rather than lobbyist groups that line their pockets. If only...

But it's not so, Nessie. And you know that.
Of course, you let Jewish people run your country :lol:
Well, you're making some progress here, Nessie. Yes, the spirit of laissez-faire, particularly its moral acceptance of the practice of usury, is what allows the Jews to maintain autonomy over any economy, past and present, and therefore autonomy over that society's social order.
The a Wizarding World of Exterminationism...
------------------------
Cremated remains of HOW MANY CORPSES (alternatively give volume or mass of cremated remains of individually identified analysis not given) has been unearthed from the three stated locations (AR camps) and definitively identified by scientific forensic analysis to be of human origin?
Nessie: NONE
------------------------
creative1: ALL conspiracies are bullshit.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 27927
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: heroes of Charlottesville

Post by Nessie » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:50 pm

permanent_denial wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:28 pm
Nessie wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:58 pm
.....
Of course, you let Jewish people run your country :lol:
Well, you're making some progress here, Nessie. Yes, the spirit of laissez-faire, particularly its moral acceptance of the practice of usury, is what allows the Jews to maintain autonomy over any economy, past and present, and therefore autonomy over that society's social order.
You are a disgrace to white people the world over, allowing yourselves to be taken over.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

permanent_denial
Posts: 1690
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:04 am
Contact:

Re: heroes of Charlottesville

Post by permanent_denial » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:12 pm

Nessie wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:50 pm
permanent_denial wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:28 pm
Nessie wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:58 pm
.....
Of course, you let Jewish people run your country :lol:
Well, you're making some progress here, Nessie. Yes, the spirit of laissez-faire, particularly its moral acceptance of the practice of usury, is what allows the Jews to maintain autonomy over any economy, past and present, and therefore autonomy over that society's social order.
You are a disgrace to white people the world over, allowing yourselves to be taken over.
I did not create "laissez-faire," nor do I consider it to be a relevant economic, moral, or even successful system of enterprise. Disparity in wealth and status in most "free market" Western democracies which has led to increased hostility among classes is proving it to be the sham that it is and always has been. It is apparent now that the "invisible hand" has only benefited International Jewry and a wealthy, amoral class of complicit goyim in extracting wealth from the masses through usurious financial practices and aggressive monopolization of industry.
The a Wizarding World of Exterminationism...
------------------------
Cremated remains of HOW MANY CORPSES (alternatively give volume or mass of cremated remains of individually identified analysis not given) has been unearthed from the three stated locations (AR camps) and definitively identified by scientific forensic analysis to be of human origin?
Nessie: NONE
------------------------
creative1: ALL conspiracies are bullshit.

Werd
Posts: 9265
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: heroes of Charlottesville

Post by Werd » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:22 pm

If we're a disgrace Nessie, that means you should be happy if we want to get up and change it. Therefore, stop calling us racists telling us we have to relax our desire to control our borders.
Last edited by Werd on Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
blake121666
Posts: 3283
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:26 am
Contact:

Re: heroes of Charlottesville

Post by blake121666 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:32 am

Scotland's well-known cannibalism keeps outsiders away.
Camden wrote:They drank the bloud [blood] out of wounds of the slain: they establish themselves, by drinking one anothers bloud [blood] and suppose the great number of slaughters they commit, the more honour they winne [win] and so did the Scythians in old time. To this we adde [add] that these wild Scots, like as the Scythians, had for their principall weapons, bowes and arrows. Camden (1586)4

4. W. Camden, Britannia, or, A Chorographical description of the most flourishing kingdoms of England, Scotland and Ireland. (London 1610), p114-127
Nessie's progenitor - Alexander Sawney Bean:
https://owlcation.com/humanities/The-Le ... nibal-Clan

User avatar
blake121666
Posts: 3283
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:26 am
Contact:

Re: heroes of Charlottesville

Post by blake121666 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:45 am

Can Nessie Bean prove to us what happened to those 1000 people in this article if they were not killed and eaten by his inbred ancestors?

https://owlcation.com/humanities/The-Le ... nibal-Clan

Nessie is probably munching on pickled human body parts as he is reading this right now. Sure he might claim it is delicious haggis next to the neeps and tatties; but we aren't buying that for a second, Nessie Bean!

permanent_denial
Posts: 1690
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:04 am
Contact:

Re: heroes of Charlottesville

Post by permanent_denial » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:55 am

blake121666 wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:45 am
Can Nessie Bean prove to us what happened to those 1000 people in this article if they were not killed and eaten by his inbred ancestors?

https://owlcation.com/humanities/The-Le ... nibal-Clan

Nessie is probably munching on pickled human body parts as he is reading this right now. Sure he might claim it is delicious haggis next to the neeps and tatties; but we aren't buying that for a second, Nessie Bean!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
The a Wizarding World of Exterminationism...
------------------------
Cremated remains of HOW MANY CORPSES (alternatively give volume or mass of cremated remains of individually identified analysis not given) has been unearthed from the three stated locations (AR camps) and definitively identified by scientific forensic analysis to be of human origin?
Nessie: NONE
------------------------
creative1: ALL conspiracies are bullshit.

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests