heroes of Charlottesville

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
kevinwalsh

heroes of Charlottesville

Post by kevinwalsh » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:13 am

The government and the counterprotesters managed to shut down the white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, as it was expected that they would, but I'm glad to say that white people fought back, including a particularly heroic driver. The enemy started the violence, but white people gave as good as they got. The authorities called it an "unlawful assembly" because the assembly fought back against attackers. It's only called an unlawful assembly when white people fight back. I'm very glad one of the enemy is dead and many are wounded. Jews, Blacks, and traitors to our race should reflect on that when they are tempted to attack us, and I'm sure they will.

Those pretending to be on our side who are concerned with being respectable and want to condemn violence can go to the devil! We're not punching bags for the phony left. We must defend ourselves when attacked. The same goes to those concerned with "respect for law enforcement." If law enforcement insists on siding with the enemy, they need to be treated as the enemy.

Many struggles are doubtless ahead, but I'm optimistic. White workers will never again be silenced and will never again bow down before a government that does not respect us. That genie is not going back into the bottle! We must never forget that white workers are the engine that makes America great. It isn't Jew financiers. They are parasites. It isn't capitalists who outsource. They are parasites who enjoy the protection of this society while stabbing it in the back. It isn't the pseudo-intellectuals of the chattering class that preach junk science and anti-white nonsense. Their college education was a waste of this society's resources. It isn't affirmative action drones. Every one of them needs a competent white person to cover for his or her incompetence. It isn't the inferior race gang-bangers and welfare moochers. It isn't the Red Indian savages who had 10,000 years to mismanage this continent but allow themselves to be flattered into being environmental saboteurs and a fifth column. It isn't the border-jumping wetback scabs. If it were, this would be another third world Latin American country. White working people power this economy. The enemy can only hope to confuse or suppress us. They cannot replace us without financially ruining themselves as well. Let the fight continue!
"A man who does not love his country and nation cannot be a Communist revolutionary."
--Kim Il Sung, 1986

Freya

Re: heroes of Charlottesville

Post by Freya » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:52 pm

Unite the Right was one big controlled opposition operation, from start to finish. The chief organizers are all in on it, at some level. The car assassin was a black op, designed to make all 'nazis' look like 'mentally ill homicidal maniacs.'

This is why I've made a point of exposing psychiatry. In the Soviet Union all who opposed communism were 'diagnosed' with 'sluggish schizophrenia' and sent to the psych gulags, which were all over the regime.

Freya

Post by Freya » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:55 pm

Richard Spencer knows that Virginia is enemy territory, ruled by McAuliffe and Kaine and the like. The people, as it were, mostly work for the federal government or contract with it. It's not some place where lies and treachery by the cops wouldn't be overlooked. It was an obvious trap, rigged with elaborate precision to villify pro-europeans in the eyes of the general population.

kevinwalsh

Post by kevinwalsh » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:59 pm

Freya wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:52 pm
Unite the Right was one big controlled opposition operation, from start to finish. The chief organizers are all in on it, at some level. The car assassin was a black op, designed to make all 'nazis' look like 'mentally ill homicidal maniacs.'

This is why I've made a point of exposing psychiatry. In the Soviet Union all who opposed communism were 'diagnosed' with 'sluggish schizophrenia' and sent to the psych gulags, which were all over the regime.
I seriously doubt a black op would risk life imprisonment, and I'm sure the authorities aren't going to let him go.
"A man who does not love his country and nation cannot be a Communist revolutionary."
--Kim Il Sung, 1986

kevinwalsh

Post by kevinwalsh » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:02 pm

Freya wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:55 pm
Richard Spencer knows that Virginia is enemy territory, ruled by McAuliffe and Kaine and the like. The people, as it were, mostly work for the federal government or contract with it. It's not some place where lies and treachery by the cops wouldn't be overlooked. It was an obvious trap, rigged with elaborate precision to villify pro-europeans in the eyes of the general population.
All of the USA is enemy territory. The point is to win it back. Pro-Europeans are already villains in the eyes of the general population. The point is to change hearts and minds. We can't do that by being shrinking violets. We must show that we are willing to fight, and the people at the rally showed precisely that. You are engaged in useless defeatist talk, but that doesn't surprise me from someone whose specialty is feminist nonsense.
--Kim Il Sung, 1986

Freya

Post by Freya » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:41 pm

Blacks ops are run by the government.

What's 'feminist nonsense?' Oh, that white anglo women are the target of massive interracial and intra-racial rape? So the black on white rape is pure nonsense, I get it.

At least we know you're an anti-white. Your comments should be interpreted through that understanding.

Alabama pro-Southern protests did not feature cops standing down in the face of violent antifa mobs. The people are sympathetic with whites' rights there. Virginia is a totally different state, with most people's paychecks issuing from the federal government which is totally anti-white. It's absurd to compare Virginia to plenty of other southern states.

Werd

Post by Werd » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:48 am

What you call defeatist, I call realistic. So kevin, lay off freya. All one has to do is look at the bombing of Oklahoma City, the connections to Elohim City, Morris Dees, ADL and Mossad to know that the Aryan Nations and many other "nationalist" groups are in the pockets of the Jews. There are FBI and Jewish fingerprints all over Oklahoma City bombing. Whenever an event like this goes live, it's typically an intelligence agency op. Wouldn't be surprised if that guy was paid or brainwashed/satanically tortured and programmed to do what he did. MK Ultra is real.

I don't see what's wrong with being just a little bit feminist these days. Especially given the hordes of Muslim savages coming into the west with their sharia law, wife beating, child marriage and clitoral circumcision of girls.

kevinwalsh

Post by kevinwalsh » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:48 am

Werd wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:48 am
What you call defeatist, I call realistic. So kevin, lay off freya. All one has to do is look at the bombing of Oklahoma City, the connections to Elohim City, Morris Dees, ADL and Mossad to know that the Aryan Nations and many other "nationalist" groups are in the pockets of the Jews. There are FBI and Jewish fingerprints all over Oklahoma City bombing. Whenever an event like this goes live, it's typically an intelligence agency op. Wouldn't be surprised if that guy was paid or brainwashed/satanically tortured and programmed to do what he did. MK Ultra is real.

I don't see what's wrong with being just a little bit feminist these days. Especially given the hordes of Muslim savages coming into the west with their sharia law, wife beating, child marriage and clitoral circumcision of girls.
That's a lot of nonsense. Timothy McVeigh was also a national hero. It's no coincidence that nothing like Waco happened again for a long time after that and that the rush to confiscate firearms paused in the last years of the Clinton administration. No, there is no way you can torture someone and program him to do something against his will once he has been released. People like you and Freya prey on lack of critical thinking and try to demoralize real white patriots.
--Kim Il Sung, 1986

kevinwalsh

Post by kevinwalsh » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:56 am

Freya wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:41 pm
Blacks ops are run by the government.

What's 'feminist nonsense?' Oh, that white anglo women are the target of massive interracial and intra-racial rape? So the black on white rape is pure nonsense, I get it.

At least we know you're an anti-white. Your comments should be interpreted through that understanding.

Alabama pro-Southern protests did not feature cops standing down in the face of violent antifa mobs. The people are sympathetic with whites' rights there. Virginia is a totally different state, with most people's paychecks issuing from the federal government which is totally anti-white. It's absurd to compare Virginia to plenty of other southern states.
No, Freya, most people in Virginia don't get their paychecks from the federal government, only a small minority do, and not all of those people agree with everything the federal government does. Every state in the union has good white people, and we must reach out to them.
--Kim Il Sung, 1986

aemathisphd

Post by aemathisphd » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:41 am

Tim McVeigh killed white children. How does that make him a hero to anyone?