Once again, Jews and Israel hate freedom of speech

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

aemathisphd

Re: Once again, Jews and Israel hate freedom of speech

Post by aemathisphd »

You watch Lee Camp? How can you stand him? Dude is way far left.

Werd

Post by Werd »

I found that in the sidebar on the mainpage of Makow's savethemales.ca.

The bill looks real. It's not fake. That's all that matters. I don't know who this guy is. I don't give a fuck about the New York Times or CNN blowing phony Putin things out of proportion. I don't give a fuck about Russia Today that covers up the crimes of Putin. They both serve a purpose and are different wings of the same bird. I will take Christopher Jon Bjerknes, redefininggod.blogspot and aanirfan for what Putin and Trump are really about over those mainstream rags anyday.

If he is as crazy left as you imply, I bet he's a little too pro Muslim. Which I'm glad some conservative Jews like Michael Savage are opposed to. I wish more Jews were against the immigration of hostile Muslims into Europe and America. I wish they weren't pushing and agitating to have anti western immigrants move into white neighbourhoods those Jews will never have to live in. Maybe then, anti semitism would decrease and they wouldn't be seen as the disloyal, host destroying, nation wrecking cultural distorters that Yockey once accused them of being. Maybe if they showed a little loyalty, they wouldn't be accused of being disloyal.

aemathisphd

Post by aemathisphd »

So who do you hate more these days, Drew? Jews or Muslims?

aemathisphd

Post by aemathisphd »

Nope, still beating her regularly. Will you now answer the question?

Werd

Post by Werd »

Okay, you got me. I hate them both equally and want them both all holocausted and burned alive. I think they are all the same. I believe are no such things as ex muslims or assimilated Muslims (like one of my best friends since high school whose father HATED Iran and its treatment of females and wanted his daughter to grow up in Canada) who love western liberal values are even warning the western nations to close the borders to keep the men out they came westward to flee. Those are all media hoaxes. And I have changed my mind about conservative Jews like Michael Savage, Ben Shapiro, Dave Rubin and David Pakman who only act like they know better about the damage uncontrolled immigration can do. That's all a conspiracy. A Jew can never tell the truth or be a good person. Kill them too just for being Jews.

:roll:

I'll consider giving you a serious answer when you punk motherfuckers on HC stop acting like a bunch of cowards.
viewtopic.php?p=110597#p110597

permanent_denial

Post by permanent_denial »

Werd wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:56 pm
If he is as crazy left as you imply, I bet he's a little too pro Muslim. Which I'm glad some conservative Jews like Michael Savage are opposed to.
Let's face it, Michael Savage hates Muslims because he is a Zionist bigot. Every time he hero-worships war criminal Netanyahu like he's the next Messiah I throw up in my mouth a little bit. I used to think Michael Savage only cared about America, but spewing that Zionist crap mixed in with nationalist rhetoric makes me reconsider that he might be part and parcel of the same cliche "dual alliance" canard as the rest of them. The same mixed messages, no matter how one-dimensionally nationalistic, are not going to free the United States from the leash of tyranny these CONservative windbags are always complaining about. BDS.
The a Wizarding World of Exterminationism...
------------------------
Cremated remains of HOW MANY CORPSES (alternatively give volume or mass of cremated remains of individually identified analysis not given) has been unearthed from the three stated locations (AR camps) and definitively identified by scientific forensic analysis to be of human origin?
Nessie: NONE
------------------------
creative1: ALL conspiracies are bullshit.

Werd

Post by Werd »

Fair enough. What I would like to see more than anything is for these conservative Jews to be put into a corner and asked about the work of Kevin MacDonald. As in, "hey why have so many Jews been open borders for America but not their own country? Why the hypocrisy? Why do only Jews get to pick how borders work in Israel AND other countries? Why don't gentiles get to decide how immigration works for their own countries? What gives them the moral authority to lecture to America? Why can't you admit that anti semitism is at least earned given this hypocrisy of many other Jews?"

At least conspiracy theorist Barry Chamish when he was alive, called out Netanyahu and most of the Likudniks as freemasonic criminals working for the CFR.

aemathisphd

Post by aemathisphd »

You want a discussion of open borders, Drew, let's have it. But first, please recognize that the topic is indeed beyond the purview of HC Blog. It simply is. We can talk about Porter there because he's a figure in Holocaust denial. I've written about Sebastian Gorka there only in so far as his associations with deniers have made it relevant. If you want our personal opinions on the topic, then you need to ask us individually.

First, I think you need to distinguish between refugees and immigrants. In the U.S., we have a rather strict vetting process for refugees other than Cubans, who we basically just accept the moment they set foot in the country. Assuming you want to keep this discussion about Muslims, we don't get many as refugees because international treaties on refugees require their being settled as close to their own countries as possible, which is why the vast majority are now in Jordan, Egypt, and Lebanon. I have no problem with vigorous vetting of immigrants and refugees, and I also have no problem keeping refugees in camps, provided those camps are managed in accordance with international law and are overseen by the UNHCR.

Second, I believe diversity is a tremendous benefit to the United States and can be to other countries. However, I am not willing to sacrifice the values that my country has fought for a very long time to attain -- free speech paramount among them -- for the sake of diversity. Therefore, I favor the idea that immigrants to this country be vetted for beliefs that are in diametrical opposition to individual rights and freedoms as we've defined them here. But as far as I'm concerned, if Muslims want to immigrate here, are willing to accept how we do things here with regard to individual rights, and pass required security checks, then the more the merrier.

Third, and finally, no, nationalism does not always end in Holocausts. For one thing, there are a lot of different kinds of nationalism. But the prevalent type -- ethnic nationalism -- it seems to me is particularly suited to culminating in violence against minorities. Should you have any doubt about this, just look at Israel. It took ethnic nationalism to take a group of people who were victimized as a result of being minorities to become oppressors. Why? Because ethnic nationalism, for the 150 years or so that it's existed as a viable political ideology, has never addressed the minority issue in any substantive way other than a continuum between marginalization and extermination.

But hey, I could be wrong. Maybe there is some form of ethnic nationalism not like that.

The United States is too ethnically diverse to ever take on ethnic nationalism. Other countries can choose it if they like, but I don't have to keep my mouth shut and not criticize them for doing so -- and I do so because I see it as inherently dangerous.

Does that answer your question?