Apology

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Freya

Re: Apology

Post by Freya »

In case anyone actually gives a shit about germanic girls and women (because it seems like people don't), I'll offer another example of proof of Renegade's promotion of horrific violence towards them.

Their first film Pizzagate or Beyond Pizzagate featured a clip of Madeleine McCann's family. They mentioned her birthmark in her eye which comes from some rare genetic mutation and then suggested that her parents were part of some sexual slavery ring and that they had conceived a child with the defect by design through IVF, because George Soros has the same defect.

First, it was not unusual for couples of their ethnicity and class to delay child birth to a point where they might need IVF, so that simple fact means nothing. Worse is that it wasn't possible at the time of Madeleine's conception to choose for such a trait. I don't think it's possible even today.

Hideous is the fact that more irrefutable evidence points to the Portuguese cops being in on a plot to help slavers abduct Madeleine. They refused to put the country on the type of alert child abductions call for...for hours and hours...

They were likely paid off, and their reports written to frame the parents and throw detectives and the public off the trail of the perps.

This is common sense, which McCarthy and Hunt clearly lack.

Most of the child slaving racketeers are not just jews but also italians. In general the mediterraneans can't be trusted to defend our children and girls.

Renegade has featured a couple of comments threads as of late that have guineas attacking me and wasps's.

I have proof of the comments if anyone wants them, screen shots and even whole files. Anyone can watch their Pizzagate movie, which was good in many ways but vile in its subtle attacks on ANGLO GERMAN and even some celtic girls.

She and her self-serving husband need to stop appropriating my people's suffering. They use it to gain fame and notoriety.

Get the fuck off is what needs to be told to them.
Last edited by Freya on Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

onetruth

Post by onetruth »

Freya wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:07 pm
I'm not NS but I think Hitler's attempt to free the germans from the jews was admirable.
Sure the Germans where imprisoned by the jews and had to free themselves and NOT the other way around.

Some 1 million children who never hurt anyone , where placed behind the barbed wires of the concentration camps - and you find that " admirable "

What an idiot.

Just another example of what deniers are all about.

Freya

Post by Freya »

Why were Jews in Germany to begin with? Jews are middle eastern semites, not indigenous germans.

Native peoples have every right to control their lands.

Freya

Post by Freya »

Plenty of evidence supports the view that Hitler was planning to move the jews so they would have their own homeland.

What's wrong with that?

Only an invader, colonizer, oppressor thinks it's 'evil' when they get thrown out of their colony.

Jews invaded Germany to exploit. The working people of Germany had every right to evict the parasitic jewish nation.

permanent_denial

Post by permanent_denial »

Freya wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:04 pm
My overall point again, is that I don't think serious revisionists should be trusting Renegade with its message. They degrade it, discredit it, and have even come to actually lie about the anglo/germanic/celt girls they purport to defend (they compose the majority of the victims of pedo/pizzagate).

Sinead doesn't look like that target and Kyle could care less as a guy, and neither are german anyway in their identification. Their support for attacks against these girls and women by italians is obscene.

I truly implore all proud germanics to think long and hard about supporting Renegade or working with them. That goes for the right celts as well.
Now that's a fair point. I didn't mean to diminish it.
The a Wizarding World of Exterminationism...
------------------------
Cremated remains of HOW MANY CORPSES (alternatively give volume or mass of cremated remains of individually identified analysis not given) has been unearthed from the three stated locations (AR camps) and definitively identified by scientific forensic analysis to be of human origin?
Nessie: NONE
------------------------
creative1: ALL conspiracies are bullshit.

permanent_denial

Freya wrote:
To add, I think McCarthy and Hunt have described themselves as irish or just celtic.

Yet they appropriate germanic struggle and even achievement for themselves. I'm not NS but I think Hitler's attempt to free the germans from the jews was admirable.
I agree that German nationals and German speakers especially deserve to study NSDAP history and the outbreak of war from their country's own perspective, instead of having their school texts written by bitter Jews and victorious countries opportunistically branding the war as a victory for their own forms of nationalism. Every other country on the face of the Earth, including Japan, is allowed to interpret history from the story of their own annals.

It's totally unfair and totally unjust.
------------------------
Cremated remains of HOW MANY CORPSES (alternatively give volume or mass of cremated remains of individually identified analysis not given) has been unearthed from the three stated locations (AR camps) and definitively identified by scientific forensic analysis to be of human origin?
------------------------

permanent_denial

onetruth wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:35 pm
Freya wrote:
I'm not NS but I think Hitler's attempt to free the germans from the jews was admirable.
Sure the Germans where imprisoned by the jews and had to free themselves and NOT the other way around.

Some 1 million children who never hurt anyone , where placed behind the barbed wires of the concentration camps - and you find that " admirable "

What an idiot.

Just another example of what deniers are all about.

Jews controlled the money lending in Germany and used their control to their own advantage to transfer enormous amount of wealth to themselves during the Depression. But that's not the main problem.

Jewish support for the Allied war against Germany was an international phenomenon, and did not exclude the financial support of German Jews (though really all powerful Jews of that era could be deemed "international Jews"). Many Germans saw this as a representation of Jewish allegiance (Hitler famously called it a "stab in the back"), and knew that, although perhaps socially integrated to some degree, they could never be really German like a neighbor. The Nazi idea was simply to forcefully emigrate all these Jews out of the country, which may or may not have been a reasonable expectation, but it was nonetheless the only solution offered. The Nazi emphasis on racial identity and "volk" was effectively a way to establish the social pressure that would bring forth the expulsion of Jews naturally (of course it was also representative of eugenics philosophy popularized in Britain before that era), and this process continued though the 30s until AFTER the war started and Jews were considered enemies of the state.

But yeah, a few kids ended up imprisoned during wartime and we've got pictures of it, so the Allied armies became saints and Hitler the devil. The fact that such a simpleton interpretation of history has become the norm only speaks to the decline in intelligence of our societies.
------------------------
------------------------

blake121666

Post by blake121666 »

Freya wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:10 pm
How does every thread always wind up being about the same basic arguments?

I was told on here that my experience as a german woman means nothing and whatever men reading just sit there and say nothing, allow non-germans to lecture me and take over the thread, and just sit there.

WTF.

I am sick of the shit anglo and german women face that goes totally unacknowledged by our men.
I haven't been following too closely; but Freya keeps tossing out this "German woman" nonsense. I am assuming Freya is part of the English-speaking countries. Has Freya ever been to Germany? Does Freya think that German nationals see her as "German"? When did this German heritage of hers come to these English-speaking countries? How did we in English-speaking countries come to be so blessed as to have "Germanic women" in them mouthing delusional idiocies?

Does Freya think that, say Nigerians, see African Americans of heritage from the lands today called Nigeria as Nigerians? Or that African Americans see themselves as Nigerian? Does Freya think her "German woman" nonsense to be any different than what happened in her lifetime to the descendants of the African Americans that set up Liberia?

Frankly Freya, you can resettle to German lands in Europe with talk like yours. Don't let the door hit you in your ass on the way out. Germans will see you as even more of a freak if you think you are a "German woman". That I can assure you. You have very queer conceptions of the histories and peoples of Europe - of which I have no doubt some are in your lineage. Please visit Europe and get a clue. Read SOMETHING, ANYTHING, about the subject before mouthing your contemptibly delusional ignorance on these matters - as you are doing in this thread. And when you resettle, please take any and all who think like you with you!

Who wishes to see these ridiculous "true in her head" nonsense posts splashed throughout this forum? Is what you dream up in your ignorant mind reality, Freya? I have little doubt it is to you. Why is this dingbat posting such weird things in a Holocaust forum? At the very least have the sense to post this in the Lounge section.

EDIT: Some things need to be bluntly and rudely stated for some people to get the point. Hence the above.

Freya

Post by Freya »

'German woman' isn't what I called myself.

It was 'german woman.'

Your sleight of punctuation, grammar, whatever you want to call it doesn't fool me or german nationalists.

Indigenous peoples have a right to their homelands.

I'd be happy to return to Europe when every invader has left.

Freya

Post by Freya »

blake, since you consider it 'necessary' to be blunt and rude, you won't mind me demanding to know exactly where you come from.

Another question is, are the celtic people not allowed a homeland? How about the germanic peoples?