The Goebbels Family

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
onetruth

The Goebbels Family

Post by onetruth »

[Edit: This topic was split from: International Jewry's policy of misinformation ~ DC]

been-there wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:26 am
I just acknowledged Goebbells had racist attitudes. I wrote most people did at that time. What couldn't you understand in that explanation?
I explained I just don't regard Goebbels as being particularly exceptional in this regard.

He did not have an a " racist attitude " - he was a vile racist and a fanatic that cold bloodedly murdered his 6 children. This is the person you wish to quote and this are the names of his 6 murdered childrens :

Helga , Hildegard , Holdine , Helmut , Hedwig , Heidrun

:

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

Aryan Scholar

Re: International Jewry's policy of misinformation

Post by Aryan Scholar »

onetruth wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:26 am
been-there wrote:
I just acknowledged Goebbells had racist attitudes. I wrote most people did at that time. What couldn't you understand in that explanation?
I explained I just don't regard Goebbels as being particularly exceptional in this regard.

He did not have an a " racist attitude " - he was a vile racist and a fanatic that cold bloodedly murdered his 6 children.
In accordance with what evidence?

Aryan Scholar

Post by Aryan Scholar »

onetruth wrote:
been-there wrote:

He did not have an a " racist attitude " - he was a vile racist and a fanatic that cold bloodedly murdered his 6 children. This is the person you wish to quote and this are the names of his 6 murdered childrens :

So you believe in everything Soviets says? :roll:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goebbels_children
The children's bodies, in nightclothes, with ribbons tied in the girls' hair, were found in the two-tiered bunk beds where they were killed, when Soviet troops entered the bunker a day later. A Soviet autopsy on Helga's body noted "several black and blue bruises", indicating that she probably woke up and struggled with her killer.[33] A photograph taken during the autopsy showed heavy bruising on the dead child's face. The injuries were apparently caused when a cyanide capsule was forced into her mouth.[10][34]

On 3 May 1945, the day after Soviet troops led by Lt. Col. Ivan Klimenko had discovered the burned bodies of their parents in the courtyard above, they found the children down in the Vorbunker dressed in their nightclothes, with ribbons tied in the girls' hair.[35]

Vice Admiral Hans Voss was brought to the Chancellery garden to identify the bodies, as was Hans Fritzsche, a leading German radio commentator who had answered directly to Goebbels. Their bodies were brought to the Buchau Cemetery in Berlin for autopsy and inquest by Soviet doctors. In spite of repeated attempts, even Frau Behrend, the children's grandmother, never learned what became of the bodies. Thereafter, the remains of the Goebbels family, Hitler, Eva Braun, General Krebs, and Hitler's dogs were repeatedly buried and exhumed.[36] The last burial was at the SMERSH facility in Magdeburg on 21 February 1946. In 1970, KGB director Yuri Andropov authorised an operation to destroy the remains.[37] On 4 April 1970, a Soviet KGB team used detailed burial charts to exhume five wooden boxes at the Magdeburg SMERSH facility. The remains from the boxes were burned, crushed, and scattered into the Biederitz river, a tributary of the nearby Elbe.[38]
These children could had been killed by the Soviets troops, even raped by them (bruising Helga's face). Yet what you believe to be true is what the Soviets said what they found.

So, there is few versions of how the Goebbels children was supposed killed in the above source. Which version you believe to be true?
In 2005, Rochus Misch attracted controversy when he called for a memorial plaque to be installed in honour of the six Goebbels children. Critics felt it would taint the memory of Holocaust victims to honor the children of the Nazi leader. Despite their parents' crimes, Misch argued that the children themselves were innocent, that to treat them as criminals like their parents was wrong and that they were murdered just as other victims during the war were murdered.[39]
Any comments about the above sentence?

onetruth

Post by onetruth »

Aryan Scholar wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:10 am
These children could had been killed by the Soviets troops, even raped by them (bruising Helga's face). Yet what you believe to be true is what the Soviets said what they found.
enough with your lies !

letter from Magda to her son Harald :

" I took the children with me, for they are too good for the life that would follow, and a merciful God will understand me when I will give them the salvation ... The children are wonderful ... there never is a word of complaint nor crying. The impacts are shaking the bunker. The elder kids cover the younger ones, their presence is a blessing and they are making the Führer smile once in a while. May God help that I have the strength to perform the last and hardest. We only have one goal left: loyalty to the Führer even in death. "

Rochus Misch :

"Straight after Hitler's death, Mrs. Goebbels came down to the bunker with her children," Mr Misch recalls. "She started preparing to kill them. She couldn't have done that above ground — there were other people there who would have stopped her. That's why she came downstairs — because no-one else was allowed in the bunker. She came down on purpose to kill them. The kids were right next to me and behind me. We all knew what was going to happen. It was clear. I saw Hitler's doctor, Dr Stumpfegger give the children something to drink. Some kind of sugary drink. Then Stumpfegger went and helped to kill them. All of us knew what was going on. An hour or two later, Mrs. Goebbels came out crying. She sat down at a table and began playing patience. This is exactly how it was."

"According to Kunz's later testimony, he gave the children morphine injections, but it was Magda and SS-Obersturmbannführer Ludwig Stumpfegger, Hitler's personal doctor, who administered the cyanide."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goebbels_ ... .2C_381-10
Last edited by onetruth on Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aryan Scholar

Post by Aryan Scholar »

onetruth wrote:
been-there wrote:

onetruth wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:10 pm
Aryan Scholar wrote:
enough with your lies !

" I took the children with me, for they are too good for the life that would follow, and a merciful God will understand me when I will give them the salvation ... The children are wonderful ... there never is a word of complaint nor crying. The impacts are shaking the bunker. The elder kids cover the younger ones, their presence is a blessing and they are making the Führer smile once in a while. May God help that I have the strength to perform the last and hardest. We only have one goal left: loyalty to the Führer even in death. "

Rochus Misch :

"Straight after Hitler's death, Mrs. Goebbels came down to the bunker with her children," Mr Misch recalls. "She started preparing to kill them. She couldn't have done that above ground — there were other people there who would have stopped her. That's why she came downstairs — because no-one else was allowed in the bunker. She came down on purpose to kill them. The kids were right next to me and behind me. We all knew what was going to happen. It was clear. I saw Hitler's doctor, Dr Stumpfegger give the children something to drink. Some kind of sugary drink. Then Stumpfegger went and helped to kill them. All of us knew what was going on. An hour or two later, Mrs. Goebbels came out crying. She sat down at a table and began playing patience. This is exactly how it was."

~
You said it was Mr Goebbels (father) who "cold bloodedly murdered his 6 children", not Mrs Goebbels (mother) and Dr Stumpfegger. So you changed your mind? You now believe it was Mrs Goebbels (mother) and Dr Stumpfegger who "cold bloodedly murdered his 6 children"?

Any comments about the bellow sentence?
In 2005, Rochus Misch attracted controversy when he called for a memorial plaque to be installed in honour of the six Goebbels children. Critics felt it would taint the memory of Holocaust victims to honor the children of the Nazi leader. Despite their parents' crimes, Misch argued that the children themselves were innocent, that to treat them as criminals like their parents was wrong and that they were murdered just as other victims during the war were murdered.[39]

onetruth

been there policy of misinformation

Post by onetruth »

Aryan Scholar wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:23 pm
You said it was Mr Goebbels (father) who "cold bloodedly murdered his 6 children", not Mrs Goebbels (mother) and Dr Stumpfegger. So you changed your mind? You now believe it was Mrs Goebbels (mother) and Dr Stumpfegger who "cold bloodedly murdered his 6 children"?

It was Mr being there , role model , Goebbels and his wife , decision to murder their 6 children . The youngest was 4 years old at the time.

Are you playing dumb ? or do you think it actually matters who physically shoved the cyanide down their throats ?

Those are their names

Lammers

Re: The Goebbels Family

Post by Lammers »

Aryan Scholar wrote:
So you believe in everything Soviets says? :roll:
A certain few things, Mr. PD.

I do believe it was mostly his wife, however, from prior knowledge of the period. Dr. G certainly didn't object to it, but I do not believe it was his plan.

onetruth

Post by onetruth »

Aryan Scholar wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:00 pm
The only one playing dumb here is you. All you have against Goebbels family is dubious allegations without any substantial proof. The Goebbels parents were found burned in accordance with the Soviets, so perhaps the children died because CO intoxication due fire inside the bunker.
Typical denairs tactic - lie that there is no evidence even though it is shoved in their faces and invent some blunt lie to substitute for the truth.

Here it is again :

Rochus Misch :

"According to Kunz's later testimony, he gave the children morphine injections, but it was Magda and SS-Obersturmbannführer Ludwig Stumpfegger, Hitler's personal doctor, who administered the cyanide."

permanent_denial

Post by permanent_denial »

onetruth wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:58 am
Aryan Scholar wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:00 pm
The only one playing dumb here is you. All you have against Goebbels family is dubious allegations without any substantial proof. The Goebbels parents were found burned in accordance with the Soviets, so perhaps the children died because CO intoxication due fire inside the bunker.
Typical denairs tactic - lie that there is no evidence even though it is shoved in their faces and invent some blunt lie to substitute for the truth.

Here it is again :

Rochus Misch :

Eyewitness testimony, notoriously unreliable, could very well be described as "dubious."
The a Wizarding World of Exterminationism...
------------------------
Cremated remains of HOW MANY CORPSES (alternatively give volume or mass of cremated remains of individually identified analysis not given) has been unearthed from the three stated locations (AR camps) and definitively identified by scientific forensic analysis to be of human origin?
Nessie: NONE
------------------------
creative1: ALL conspiracies are bullshit.

Lammers

Post by Lammers »

permanent_denial wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:13 pm
Eyewitness testimony, notoriously unreliable, could very well be described as "dubious."
Eyewitness testimony coupled with the fact that their bodies we're found dead in the bunker, I think that is more than enough. Add the letters on top of that, and you have got a "slam dunk", as they say.

Lammers