Random Third Reich Images & Discussion

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Huntinger

Re: Random Third Reich Images & Discussion

Post by Huntinger »

AirfixGeneral wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:41 pm
no they werents , gestapo boy. They were russian ju-ju froms the towns of Proskuriv. So plez stop comings the old billy bullshits. it is not helpings the integritys of yous or this very serious topics.
Where is your evidence that the victims in the photo were from the Ukrainian city of Проску́рів. As Friedrich said there would be bullet holes but these look very much like typhus victims and definately a photo taken by the Soviets for propaganda purposes. No doubt some horrendous action of the NKVD. Einsatz groups were looking for Partizani, though of course Dirlewangers might have wanted more action being somewhat dangerous criminals on the loose and armed.

𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

Amt IV

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Rev2018

Post by Rev2018 »

It is simply amazing that photos of a disease victims can be used as proof for alleged gass killing...

AirfixGeneral

Post by AirfixGeneral »

Friedrich Paul Berg wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:59 pm
Obviously, AirfixGen has NO "evidence." Some Ju-jus deserved to be shot but none of those are in the pictures of Bergen-Belsen. AirFixGen is a total moron as well as Jewish. Many photos of victims were taken at Bergen-Belsen but none of them showed any bullet wounds--that would have been so easy.

FPB
proves that this pictures was takens at bergens belsens.

AirfixGeneral

Post by AirfixGeneral »

Huntinger wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:10 pm
AirfixGeneral wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:41 pm
no they werents , gestapo boy. They were russian ju-ju froms the towns of Proskuriv. So plez stop comings the old billy bullshits. it is not helpings the integritys of yous or this very serious topics.
Where is your evidence that the victims in the photo were from the Ukrainian city of Проску́рів. As Friedrich said there would be bullet holes but these look very much like typhus victims and definately a photo taken by the Soviets for propaganda purposes. No doubt some horrendous action of the NKVD. Einsatz groups were looking for Partizani, though of course Dirlewangers might have wanted more action being somewhat dangerous criminals on the loose and armed.
where is your evidences this pics was taken at bergens belsens.

you must have supersonic eyeballs if yous can spot lack of bullet holes in the neck . what else can you not sees ? the lice in the hairs ? i cant sees any typhus symptoms on these bodies, can you with your supersonic eye balls ?

AirfixGeneral

Post by AirfixGeneral »

Rev2018 wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:47 am
It is simply amazing that photos of a disease victims can be used as proof for alleged gass killing...
almost as amazings as some peoples ability to spot the cause of deaths in a jumbles of bodies thrown in a pits . tell me's rev, did any of these ju-ju show symptoms of gastros enteritis ? or da measles ?

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

AirfixGeneral wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:57 pm
almost as amazings as some peoples ability to spot the cause of deaths in a jumbles of bodies thrown in a pits . tell me's rev, did any of these ju-ju show symptoms of gastros enteritis ? or da measles ?
You do not know the source of these photos nor how the people in them perished. All you have done is speculate (like all hoaxers) with the implication that these people were murdered by the Germans often by gassing. For all we know these people could have been done by the NKVD at Katyn. If you do not know the source of any interesting photo then that is fine, but to suggest a historical event with no evidence is not being honest. Despite your pretense at idiocy you can do much better than this.

Amt IV

AirfixGeneral

Post by AirfixGeneral »

Huntinger wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:04 pm
AirfixGeneral wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:57 pm
You do not know the source of these photos nor how the people in them perished. All you have done is speculate (like all hoaxers) with the implication that these people were murdered by the Germans often by gassing. For all we know these people could have been done by the NKVD at Katyn. If you do not know the source of any interesting photo then that is fine, but to suggest a historical event with no evidence is not being honest. Despite your pretense at idiocy you can do much better than this.
but you claimeds the pic was typhus victims at bergens belsens , yet now you say they mights be nkvd victims at katyns. you sounds like one hells of a confused persons to me.

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 »

Huntinger wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:23 pm
AirfixGeneral wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:04 pm
This photo is a well known fake so why post it here.?
Nope.
Discussed here:
https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=27794

We discussed it’s provenance. It’s perfectly legitimate. Keep in mind I was skeptical of it.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:50 pm
We discussed it’s provenance. It’s perfectly legitimate. Keep in mind I was skeptical of it.
We meaning you and the drama Queen. Its fake.

Amt IV

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 »

Huntinger wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:25 pm
Jeffk1970 wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:50 pm
We meaning you and the drama Queen. Its fake.
Nope. It’s real. As my link explained.
I realize in your rosey world where Hitler and the Nazis spread lollipops and puppies around Europe between 1939-1945 until the mean ol’ Jews butted in you can’t conceive of this photo being real.

But it is. Deal with it.