A complete list of "fake" Muslims

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Werd
Posts: 10402
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: A complete list of "fake" Muslims

Post by Werd »

https://voiceofeurope.com/2019/12/franc ... -year-old/


France: Afghan migrant (27) sentenced to just two years for sexually abusing 5-year-old
By Arthur Lyons 9 December 2019

A court in France has sentenced a military-aged migrant from Afghanistan to a mere two years in prison after finding him guilty of sexually abusing a five-year-old girl.

During court proceedings, Ayub Miakhel, aged 27, denied sexually assaulting the toddler on the night of April 28th, 2018 in the French commune of Avranches. Despite his plea, the evidence presented to the Coutances correction court by the prosecution was enough for the judge to find Miakhel guilty of sexual assault, Ouest France reports.

The assault occurred at the residence of the Afghan, where he and three other migrants – two Afghans and a Sudanese national – lived at the time. The child’s mother had been sleeping on the floor of the apartment when she woke up to find her 5-year-old daughter in the same bed as the Afghan man.

The young girl then told her mother that the man touched her inappropriately and had tried to make her touch his genitals. The mother then relayed news of the incident to neighbors who then contacted the police. Shortly after, the perpetrator was arrested.

When the police interviewed the victim, she told them that the Afghan man had put his hand down her underwear before asking her to touch his “hard sausage”.

The case comes after a British court heard last week that a 12-year-old girl was “passed around like a piece of meat” by a group of Middle Eastern men who sold her for sex.

Prosecutors say the young girl was raped repeatedly, made to perform sexual acts in a churchyard, and was physically and emotionally abused by the group of Middle Eastern predators when she rejected their sexual advances.

Last month, four military-aged migrants from Eritrea were changed with the brutal gang rape of a 13-year-old Swedish girl in a public bathroom in the city of Hallsberg. One of the migrants filmed the entire attack take place.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!



Werd
Posts: 10402
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: A complete list of "fake" Muslims

Post by Werd »

https://voiceofeurope.com/2019/12/nethe ... -stabbing/

Netherlands: Two arrested at asylum center after stabbing
By Arthur Lyons 23 December 2019

Police have arrested two men following a stabbing that occurred Friday morning at the asylum center in Oisterwijk, Netherlands that has a history of violent incidents.

According to police, one of the men is a 20-year-old resident at the asylum center while the other suspect isn’t believed to live there. Following the attack, the 20-year-old was transported to the hospital under the supervision of police, Dutch broadcaster NOS reports.

The two men are said to have stumbled into the asylum center after the knife fight. One eyewitness told Dutch media that there was “a good pool of blood” where the fight had taken place. Shortly after, police arrived to find two knives which they seized for their investigation.

Witnesses say the knife attack began after the two had gotten into a heated argument. After being treated at the hospital for cuts and stab wounds, both men were placed under arrest and taken to the local police station.

This is far from the first time that the asylum center in Oisterwijk has been the scene of a violent incident. Earlier this year in July, a 32-year-old man was stabbed and attacked with boiling water at the asylum center.

Before that in January, two youths got into a knife fight which left one of them with injuries to the face.

In November, Voice of Europe reported that reception centers in the Netherlands have faced severe shortages in the last year, prompting government agencies to ask for more money to house, feed, and cloth migrants.
https://voiceofeurope.com/2019/12/germa ... ince-2015/


Germany: Hamburg taxpayers have spent €5.4 billion on migrants since 2015
By Arthur Lyons 24 December 2019

Taxpayers in the city of Hamburg, Germany have been forced to spend close to 5.35 billion euros on asylum seekers from 2015 to the end of 2019, official reports have revealed.

The figures were released by the Hamburg Senate following a request from the Alternative for Germany (AfD) citizens’ group, Junge Freiheit reports.

In 2015, the city spent just under 735 million on expenses for the accommodations and integration of asylum seekers. The following year, the city’s spending on migrants swelled to 1.5 billion euros, while in 2017 and 2018 spending dropped to about one billion per year.

As of June of 2019, the city’s expenditures on migrants was at roughly 500 million. By the end of this year, the Senate expects German taxpayers to have spent close to 800 million euros to house, clothe, feed, and educate the migrants.

In its response to the AfD citizens’ group, the Senate noted that “proof of the direct and indirect refugee-related costs and investments is not always ascertainable”.

Alexander Wolf, the chairman of the AfD parliamentary group in Hamburg, criticized the city’s enormous expenditures on migrant welfare, referring to them as “the insane cost of [Germany’s] refugee policy.”

The “astronomical sums” spend on migrant welfare “without [Hamburgers] ever being asked whether they want it at all” are “a bottomless bit” Wolf continued while pointing out that five billion euros in five years is as much as the “gross domestic product of many African countries”.

It’s not just Hamburg taxpayers who are being forced to spend astronomical sums of money on migrants. In September, Germany’s Federal Employment Agency released figures which revealed that 40 percent of all welfare recipients in Germany are foreigners, costing German taxpayers more than 4 billion euros each month.
But of course, we must drain the socialist economy coffers and turn it into a detriment. Why? To virtue signal to show we are not racist Jew haters that want another holocaust (Nessie's view), or to show that we are not racist and thus falling for some undefined, unspecified Jewish plot (been-there's view).

https://voiceofeurope.com/2019/12/norwa ... n-program/
Norway: Only 50 percent of migrants employed after €6.6 billion spent on workforce integration program
By Arthur Lyons 23 December 2019

After the Norwegian government spent €6.6 billion over ten years on a scheme to integrate 37,000 migrants into the country’s workforce, just over half of those who went through the program currently have jobs.

Between 2005 and 2016, the Norwegian government spent NOK 65.8 billion (€6.6 billion) on a so-called introduction scheme designed to “strengthen the ability of groups of newly arrived immigrants to quickly get into work or education”. In 2017, just 55 percent of the migrants who went through the programs were currently employed, Aftenposten reports.

According to the report, just 33 percent of the migrants worked 35 or more hours, versus 70 percent of the general population. Additionally, one in four migrants was receiving social assistance or was on long-term sick leave due to a reduced ability to work.

The report’s statistics showed that migrants from Eritrea, Ethiopia, and Myanmar were employed substantially more often than those who came from Somalia, Iraq, Syria, Iran, and Palestine.

“Many refugees gain a foothold in the labor market, but too few get a solid foothold. For Norwegians who are at work, the income level is significantly higher compared to those who are not at work and who receive social security. For refugees, the income disparities are not that great between these groups. This can help explain why integration into the labor market is slowing down,” Kristian Tronstad, a researcher at Oslo Metropolitan University said.

The situation in neighboring Sweden is even worse. Earlier this year in October, Voice of Europe reported on a study carried out by Statistics Sweden which revealed that just over 10 percent of working-age asylum seekers who’ve arrived since 2015 have jobs.

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 9727
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: A complete list of "fake" Muslims

Post by been-there »

Werd wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:14 pm
https://voiceofeurope.com/2019/12/nethe ... -stabbing/

https://voiceofeurope.com/2019/12/germa ... ince-2015/

But of course, we must drain the socialist economy coffers and turn it into a detriment. Why? To show that we are not racist and thus falling for some undefined, unspecified Jewish plot (been-there's view).

https://voiceofeurope.com/2019/12/norwa ... n-program/

The situation in neighboring Sweden is even worse. Earlier this year in October, Voice of Europe reported on a study carried out by Statistics Sweden which revealed that just over 10 percent of working-age asylum seekers who’ve arrived since 2015 have jobs.
Sad. You still can't understand nor replicate my view. :?
Instead you are still posting ridiculous strawman distortions of it.
Further sign that you are beyond reason.

My position is simple: if anyone wants to resist this deliberate campaign to create multicultural societys in Europe — with all the negative fallout that entails and some of which Werd is detailing — then I suggest you yourself learn and then make other people aware of WHO is behind the campaign, why they are doing it, and then STOP IT.
Instead Werd is like a houseowner where a guest has deliberately left bath taps full on in the bath, upstairs. Werd is cursing and remonstrating with a flood in his kitchen instead of going upstairs and turning the bathroom taps off.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Werd
Posts: 10402
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: A complete list of "fake" Muslims

Post by Werd »

been-there wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:13 am
if anyone wants to resist this deliberate campaign to create multicultural societys in Europe — with all the negative fallout that entails and some of which Werd is detailing — then I suggest you yourself learn and then make other people aware of WHO is behind the campaign
Been-there lies and keeps pretending I can't see the Jews peaching for open borders and the Zionist NGO's shipping them over. He knows I do. I have put him on notice multiple times.
viewtopic.php?p=160314#p160314
Werd wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:46 pm
been-there wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:10 pm
You are still showing you are an unwitting pawn of a Jewish-led and orchestrated mass-immigration policy to destroy European culture and replace it with irreversible multi-cultural nations.
Been-there can't stop embarrassing himself. I'm opposed to the orchestrated mass-immigration policy. I have been clear on that many times. Since been-there knows this, the obvious implication is this: Been-there just pretends that opposition to Islam equals philo-semitism :roll: He also keeps pretending I can't see the Jews behind the open gates policy when I clearly can. In fact THAT'S WHAT THIS WHOLE DEBATE WITH NESSIE WAS ABOUT OVER HERE. One rabbi Efrati wants mass immigration to Europe but NOT ISRAEL.
viewtopic.php?p=137940#p137940
Been-there also plays dumb on me fingering the Jewish role in mass immigration despite being notified multiple times. He must know by now I have in fact done so. What's his excuse for his ignorance on these topics I have started?

A Jew confesses Jewry's "pro immigration" sins
More lefty Jews pushing hatred of white middle class
MUSLIM IMMIGRATION IS A FORCED CONSPIRACY
Loony lefties have no logic regarding immigration
More Jews cheerleading for mass immigration to white nations

[...]
So therefore it's up to him to explain why he continues to lie.
, why they are doing it
My conspiracy theory doesn't violate Occam's Razor, whereas his does. We've been over this.
viewtopic.php?p=139996#p139996
Werd wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:20 pm
From what I have seen so far Been-there thinks Jews are lying about Islam, the Koran, the Hadiths, and also crime rates of Muslims. He seems to think Islam and Muslims are benign and are no more a problem than naturally born Europeans in Europe. Okay, so if Jews are orchestrating Muslim immigration THEN WHERE IS THE PROBLEM? According to been-there, if Muslims aren't causing problems at a disproportionate rate and are well behaved people THEN THERE SHOULDN'T BE A PROBLEM. But according to him, THERE IS A PROBLEM and I am apparently an "unwitting shill for the Jewish organised destruction of Europe." So if there is a problem of some kind, it's not that Muslims are here per say. It must be because they are here AND Jews are lying about their religion and/or their actual crimes committed and the related crime rates. In other words, been-there thinks this is TWO PRONGED conspiracy of the Jews. I see it as a SINGLE PRONGED CONSPIRACY.
Werd wrote:
Sun May 07, 2017 11:34 pm
My conspiracy theory makes more sense than his.He thinks the Jews would waste extra time AFTER bringing in a culture that allegedly has nothing harmful and has had no bad results apparently in "integration" in the west, to then subsequently spend so much time and money LYING about how bad Islam is. My conspiracy theory is supported by Occam's razor and is more logical. Jews deliberately PICKED a hostile anti western culture and THRUST it into the neighbourhoods of gentiles. The work would do itself and the gentiles would see the results.
[...]
The Jews would not waste their time injecting a culture and then lying about how bad it is. Being historically notorious parasites, they would do as little work as possible to get the job done. Hence, they picked a nasty culture they wouldn't need to waste time and money lying about.
Keep beating that dead horse, Nessie.

Image

Werd
Posts: 10402
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: A complete list of "fake" Muslims

Post by Werd »

been-there wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:13 am
Sad. You still can't understand nor replicate my view. :?
I already know your view. I just mock it and show how it violates Occam's Razor. You never explicitly told me your view, but I still managed to figure it out because I'm just that smart. It's just that your view violates Occam's Razor as I have already demonstrated.

Now the main reason I use sarcasm and satire to mock your view that I've already figured out, is mainly to poke fun at you. I'm allowed to loosely represent your argument for comedic/rhetorical purposes because I already know what your argument really is. Again, it just violates Occam's Razor. You deserve this sarcasm from me because you have always failed to define and fully explain your view on your own. You have stubbornly refused. You always answer questions with other questions as if you're some great Socratic teacher instead of some pedantic time waster. As to your laughable views that I'm an agent or pawn of ZIonism (another accusation you never fully defined and explained due to your evasive style), this was already refuted.
Werd wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:03 pm
been-there wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:36 pm
Stop being an unwitting tool of zionist Jews.
We already know that as early as page 4, he lost the debate because he failed to prove his accusations/labels about me.

viewtopic.php?p=139640#p139640
viewtopic.php?p=139658#p139658
viewtopic.php?p=139663#p139663
viewtopic.php?p=139996#p139996
You have nothing. :lol:
Last edited by Werd on Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Werd
Posts: 10402
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: A complete list of "fake" Muslims

Post by Werd »

been-there wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:13 am
Sad. You still can't understand nor replicate my view. :?
I actually pay attention, whereas you lie and say I don't.
viewtopic.php?p=101896#p101896
Werd wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:03 am
Holy moly!!! :o
I have NEVER argued "there is nothing bad about Islam".
:lol: Nice try. You have implied Islam has been victimized and slandered.

"There is a deliberate main-stream mass-media campaign of fear-provoking and of demonising muslims."

"Then there's that story about a pre-school teacher attacked and cut on the neck by a ISIL Daesh supporter in Paris which was — and still is — all over the internet. It turns out the teacher was forced to admit he lied. He made it up and slashed himself.
The media is looking for these types of story and pumping them up and asking us to be afraid/indignant/outraged."

"Y'see it is permitted and orchestrated to have campaigns demonising and criticising islam, moslems, sharia law and Islamic jihad, etc. But it is NOT PERMITTED to do the same for Judaism"

See that? Sharia law has been maligned and slandered. It is actually good for women. No different than harmless rabbinic courts in Europe and America.

"Of course Muslims want to be allowed to have Sharia law courts in America. They want that IN EXACTLY THE SAME WAY the Jews have for decades been allowed to have Halakhah law courts in America."

"Here is an antidote to the Islamaphobic campaign:
"

"..someone is trying to influence the American electorate by playing on fear-mongering and hate-mongering themes. But who? Who is behind this massive, multi-million dollar campaign?"

"The immigration problem I believe is driven by a zionist agenda.
The creation of and publicising of a so-called 'culture clash' is also being orchestrated, fed, pumped-up, pimped-out and driven by a zionist agenda.
The increase in anti-Islamic rhetoric to increase Islamaphobia is also driven by a zionist agenda."

Muslims are victims and nobody is doing the raping in Europe. Yeah, we get it.

"Islam is practiced differently in different 'muslim' countries. Attitudes are different in different predominantly muslim nations. Tendencies towards rape, mysogyny, genital mutilation, etc., are NOT Islam-specific but nation-specific."

"You are presenting cultural practices as if they were Islamic. And you are using that as a means to justify racist islamaphobia."
At this point I need to interject this old post and remind the reader that I proved female circumcision was part and parcel of Islam here. Also, considering been-there's recent non sequitor that is precisely a non sequitor DUE TO HIS OWN ADMISSION that opposition to Islam is not always necessarily racist...
been-there wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:31 am
Werd wrote:And hence anyone who analyses Islam and the stupid behaviours of some who identify themselves as Muslims, practice Islam and go to mosque can't necessarily always be a racist or a bigot.
Quite so. I totally agree.
...we are done here. Back to the old post I was originally trying to quote in full without interruptions.
"I am suggesting that your thinking has been affected by a deliberate zionist jewish propaganda and misinformation campaign.
Someone has and still is trying to influence the European and American populations by playing on fear-mongering and hate-mongering themes. But who? Who is behind this massive, multi-million dollar campaign?
Think it through..."

"It's about asking who caused those wars, and benefits from those wars, which are causing the refuge crisis. "
Been-there has been put on notice that I am aware of interlocking Illuminati banking families (as I call them), and how Israel and Zionists are a part of this and have murdered untold amounts of innocent brown people worldwide just to line their pockets via the war and media machine and brainwashing tools. No need to beat dead horses. That's been-there's job.
See? There is nothing hateful towards women in the Koran. Muslims were too stupid to reject something that somehow spawned in their culture independent of religion. It truly is a feminist, pro woman religion. Close the borders? fuck no. Not even an option for you. The reason you never agreed with my sentiment to close the borders and send refugees from the last five years all back, is clearly because you think it is a waste of time? Why? Your own arguments have clearly given us an insight as to why you never agreed with my sentiment. Muslims are victims, Jews are lying about them, and nobody is doing the raping. Yeah, we get it. :lol:

"2.) We need to understand that there is a plan and we need to resist it, not assist it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85BKDj_1vVU"

And how do we resist it? Kicking the immigrants out? Of course not. Been-there will have none of that. It's playing into the Jews' plan to lie about and smear Islam. To create a culture clash. The ultimate conspiracy of the Jews is to trick gentiles into getting angry over nothing. Funny. I thought the ultimate conspiracy was first to INFILTRATE FEMINISM and preach the lie of tolerance and multi culturalism. THEN, AFTER THAT, open the borders and let the savages into live next to the middle class while the Jews get to leave the country or live in safer communities. Not in been-there's world. The Jews never took the conspiracy THAT far. Despite them fucking admitting it. :lol: Been-there still can't explain what it gains Jews to lie about Islam to the gentiles? Why do the Jews do it? What do they want this culture clash for? For us to kill each other off so the Jews can come in and take over all the governments after most of us are gone? What? What is the ultimate conspiracy? Been-there can't say.
AND... you are STILL posting Islamaphobic propaganda from JEWISH purveyors of it.
All those videos from the DAVID PAKMAN Show? Are you serious?
You are PROVING my point even as you try to refute it. :?
David Pakman himself says
"I received a relatively secular Jewish upbringing, but I’ve always been highly involved with my Jewish background, socially and culturally; I’m part of a local Jewish group and I attend their events. It’s just generally how I identify."

http://www.jewishledger.com/2010/04/q-a ... id-pakman/
And this has what to do with whether or not the citation he gave at the 11:30 mark about Mohammad allowing and even describing how to properly conduct female circumcision is correct or not? Nice ad hominem/red herring pal. :lol:
Oh by the way, dear rodoh reader, that post of mine, this p=101896#p101896 post where I threw been-there's own words back in his face was so good, that he just dodged it completely after I made it years ago.

viewtopic.php?p=156686#p156686
Werd wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:13 am
been-there wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:35 pm
Werd wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:29 pm
Jews and Christians have horrible religious texts. Only Muslims have the good, nice ones. :roll:
Idiotic and dishonest strawman distortion of what I think and what I argued.
Been-there now pretends he is not defending the Koran saying it promotes tolerance. I.E. Doing what I say he is doing.
been-there wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:29 am
Have YOU read the Koran and studied it, Werd?

Read it, study it and you will find it is NOT hostile to all Jews because they are Jews. That is not correct. On the contrary. It promotes respect, tolerance and peaceful co-existence.
Been-there is perfectly aware of how horribly anti-Gentile and pro-pedophile the Talmud is as well as the Zohar.
been-there wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:37 pm
Confirmation that the attitudes advocated in the Bar-Hayim lecture — of how Jews should view their neighbours — are wide-spread among Israeli Jews is shown here with them being interviewed at random:

Young Jewish women say that ALL Arabs have to be killed and then they laugh about it.
A Jewish guy of about thirty yrs old says 'they' should be “carpet bombed”, there's no other options.

Etc., etc.


been-there wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:48 pm
The following is a lecture by Rabbi David Bar-Hayim.
Bar-Hayim is an “Israeli Orthodox rabbi who heads the Shilo Institute (Machon Shilo), a Jerusalem-based rabbinical court and institute of Jewish education dedicated to the Torah of Israel”.


Points from the lecture with the time they are said:
@09:20 The Torah teaches that the life of a Jew is more precious than the life of a non-Jew.
@10:00 God (HaShem) prefers Jews to non-Jews and gives them a special status.
@11:00 The notion that Jews and non-Jews are equally precious to God contradicts the spirit of the Torah from beginning to end.
@16:40 According to Shimon bar Yochia (aka Rashbi) “the best of non-Jews should be killed” during any war situation because just as Jews cannot know if a snake approaching them is venomous or not, Jews cannot know which non-Jew is a danger to them.
@25:16 Jews must assume that it is likely that any non-Jew they meet does not live by the Noahide Laws.

According to Wikipedia the Noahide Laws are a “are a set of imperatives which, according to the Talmud, were given by God as a binding set of laws for the “children of Noah” – that is, all of humanity”. Here are these laws as listed by Maimonides himself:
Prohibition of idolatry
Prohibition of blasphemy
Prohibition of murder
Prohibition of sexual immorality
Prohibition of theft
Prohibition of eating parts of a still living creature
Imperative of legal system


...the penalty for breaking any one of these laws, according to Rabbi David Bar-Hayim, is death. Second, this list uses a euphemism when it speaks of “idolatry”. What is meant here is “Avodah Zarah” [Hebrew: "foreign religion" or "strange worship"]. ?..To put it simply, the religions of the aliens, the other nations, the goyim. This is exactly the accusation made by Pharisaic Talmudists against Christianity. ...this might come as a shock to many, but according to Pharisaic Talmudists, all Christians deserve to be killed for the sin of idolatry.

I am sure that there are those who are absolutely convinced that that is a gross misrepresentation of fact, that there is no way “Judaism” would really teach any such horrors. Think again, and listen to the Rabbi himself:

@25:33 Those who do not keep the Seven Noahide Laws are guilty of a capital offence.
@25:49 As “Avoda Zara” = idolatry is a punishable crime this means all non-Jews are breaking the laws of Noah and therefore deserve to be killed.
@26:15 since you cannot bring a non-Jew to court to establish his guilt, you take a neutral position by neither helping him nor killing him.
You got that? Since, like with snakes, it is impossible to tell a dangerous non-Jew apart from a safe one, you cannot just kill him. For that you need a ruling by a rabbinical court. But saving him is no option either, because he most likely deserves the death penalty (say, for being a Christian). So you do nothing when you see a non-Jew in danger or even perishing. Interestingly enough, the Rabbi is also asked if that kind of non-assistance to a person in danger could not negatively impact the reputation of Jews and he immediately replies:

@1:22:00 if not saving a non-Jew makes Jews look bad, then the Jew ought to lie about his motives
So it is okay to let a non-Jew die and, if challenged, just lie about it!

The key concept here is simple: Jews are more important to God and, therefore, to themselves than non-Jews. This is why

@1:00:30 there is no requirement to return a lost object to a non-Jew
@1:17:40 Jews can brake the sabbath to save a Jew but not a non-Jew because Jews do not consider all lives to be equal
I will stop the examples here.
The Rabbi clearly says that the humanistic notion that all humans are equal is contrary to the entire spirit of the Torah.

What makes the video by Rabbi David Bar-Hayim so interesting is that it is
1) official
2) recent
3) that he really confirms it all...

Finally, for all the (alas many) bone-headed racists out there, none of that Pharisaic ideology is transmissible by genes so please don’t give me that “all Jews” nonsense. Some Jews do espouse these views, others don’t. Remember, Jews are not a race or ethnicity, they are a tribe. A Jew who completely rejects all this religiously-sanctioned racism about goyims does not somehow still mysteriously still carry in himself some “Talmudic bacillum” which can flare up and turn him overnight into a hate-filled racist.

[Sidebar: For whatever it is worth, in my life I have seen more kindness and compassion from (secular) Jews than from my fellow Orthodox Christians. Very often in my life I have had secular Jews being like the good Good Samaritan from the Gospel (Luke 10:25-37).

So there we have it: the root causes of antisemitism are not to be found in some weird cause-less aberration common to every single nation on earth, but in the teachings of Pharisaic Talmudism.
What is exceptionally pernicious is that by what could be referred to as cultural-osmosis, non-religious Jews find themselves raised in a secular culture which still hods this kinds of beliefs, minus their external religious trappings.
So he can't pretend he doesn't think of Judaism like I justly accuse him of. :lol: He also can't pretend to be ignorant of how horrible the Old Testament is that Christians also love to the point of remaining silent when Israel ethnically cleanses and slaughters the Palestinians.
been-there wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:02 am
.
The 'holy' scripture here below is from the Hebrew TORAH (its also included in the Christian Old Testament as Numbers 31).
'Torah' means 'instructions'. I.e. its a training manual.
In Hebrew, the book is called Bmidbar, which means 'in a desert,' because it is the account of their forty years of wandering about.

It can be taken as a sign of the mentality of Jewish (and Christian) culture that this memorialised, genocidal behaviour is justified by them as being ordered by their 'holy' prophet, the founder of the jewish religion. They even claim that it was sanctioned by their tribal 'God'.
This they then proudly recorded for posterity and is still revered in a supposedly 'holy' book?! :o

The Jewsh 'prophet' Moses — claiming to be following the Jewish tribal God Yahweh’s command — instructs Yahweh's 'chosen people' the Jews to finish their invasive military operation against the Midianites. They've already killed ALL the men. Read on...
The Lord said to Moses “Take vengeance on the Midianites for the Israelites. After that, you will be gathered to your people.”

So Moses said to the people, “Arm some of your men to go to war against the Midianites so that they may carry out the Lord’s vengeance on them.

...They fought against Midian, as the Lord commanded Moses, and killed every man.

...The Israelites captured the Midianite women and children and took all the Midianite herds, flocks and goods as plunder. They burned all the towns where the Midianites had settled, as well as all their camps. They took all the plunder and spoils, including the people and animals, and brought the captives, spoils and plunder to Moses and Eleazar the priest...

...Moses was angry with the officers of the army...
Have you allowed all the women to live?” he asked them.

Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

...The plunder remaining from the spoils that the soldiers took was 675,000 sheep, 33 72,000 cattle, 34 61,000 donkeys 35 and 32,000 women who had never slept with a man.

...Moses and Eleazar the priest accepted from them [the commanders] the gold — all the crafted articles. All the gold from the commanders of thousands and commanders of hundreds that Moses and Eleazar presented as a gift to the Lord weighed 16,750 shekels. Each soldier had taken plunder for himself. Moses and Eleazar the priest accepted the gold from the commanders of thousands and commanders of hundreds and brought it into the tent of meeting as a memorial for the Israelites before the Lord.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?s ... ersion=NIV
So yes it's clear been-there has a problem with the Jewish Talmud and the Jewish and Christian Old Testament. Therefore, let's combine his correct disgust of the rabbi's Talmud and his correct disgust of the Old Testament's warrior god that loves when Israel slaughters nations and takes the leftover women and girls for themselves, etc, that Christians ALSO support since they LOVE the ethnic cleansing of Palestine. What picture do we therefore got of been-there? It's clear that he has a problem with Jewish and Christian texts. Combine that with his defense of the Koran, we can see what his views are on the three religions and their corresponding texts. In other words, he thinks exactly like I accuse him of. Jewish and Christian texts = bad. Muslim texts = good. He's just mad that I can put two and two together because I have a good memory of what he has posted and also how to find it with a search engine.

It seems to be a pattern with you to cry "strawman" when I'm able to figure out where your beliefs lead to as a consequence of you holding them. You're just upset that I can dig up old posts of yours and throw them back in your face and show what it actually means for you to hold them and pursue them to their logical ends. These are not "strawmen" but rather "reductio ad absurdum." Difference.

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 9727
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: A complete list of "fake" Muslims

Post by been-there »

Do you seriously think anyone read all that?

I certainly didn't.

Its really simple: as in the analogy I just gave, instead of cursing the flooding downstairs go and turn the bath taps off.
Now see if you can understand how that applies to the flooding of Europe with immigrants from predominantly muslim cultures.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Werd
Posts: 10402
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: A complete list of "fake" Muslims

Post by Werd »

been-there wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:28 pm
Do you seriously think anyone read all that?

I certainly didn't.
Your selective reading habits are not news.
been-there wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:14 am
I don't read your posts of our quotes anymore, Werd.
You see dear reader, I suspect the reason been-there has randomly chosen to troll this topic of mine and feign ignorance of me exposing the role of the Zionist Jews in opening up Europe and shipping in the riff raff despite the relevant quotes being RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM, is purely out of childish revenge. I suspect it's revenge for how I made him look stupid with his apologetics for Egypt and its awful anti-female culture over here.
viewtopic.php?p=162104#p162104
:lol:

https://www.defendevropa.com/2019/news/ ... nt-crimes/

Dutch State Secretary Resigns over Cover-Up of Migrant Crimes
by Defend EuropaMay 21, 2019

Image

Today the Dutch State Secretary for Justice and Security has resigned over, quite literally, covering up violent crimes committed by migrants.

Not too long ago the Dutch Ministry for Justice and Security, together with the Dutch police (who are equally responsible for the statistical misrepresentation), released a list of ‘incidents’ involving migrants.

Image

The list which starts off with:

Shoplifting
Pick-pocketing
Assault
Threats
Destruction of property
Other forms of theft
Pilferage
Aggravated theft
Bicycle theft
Insulting

… mysteriously ends with: Other.
Other incidents

Now, those “other incidents” didn’t include abortion, euthanasia or migrant women that started working as a way to celebrate their new found independence [sic]… no.

They are exactly what we felt it would most likely be… what every normal thinking human being could sense, knowing the traitorous nature of most European governments. We’re indeed talking about murder, manslaughter, sexual assault, rape… either inside or outside asylum centres.

Blaming each other

To save face, both the involved parties, are blaming one another. One says the ministry already knew about the crimes involved in the ‘Other’ category, while the Ministry of Justice silently points the finger at the police.

Earlier this afternoon the police has released the full list:

Image

For those that don’t speak Dutch, let me translate a few crime categories to show you the magnitude of the problem:

Manslaughter: 51 incidents
Sexual assault: 47 incidents
Murder: 31 incidents
Violent shoplifting: 31 incidents
Street robberies: 26 incidents
Arson: 14 incidents
Production of child pornography: 8 incidents

The list goes on. Last week it came out that the Dutch police forces were involved in 4,600 incidents involving migrants. 2,600 punishable offenses, 1,710 migrants involved.

Just remember that this happened in a reasonably tiny European country. Makes you wonder what Merkel and Macron are hiding from the public.


Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Admiral E. Rastus, Bing [Bot] and 8 guests