A complete list of "fake" Muslims

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
been-there
Propositions Moderator

Re: A complete list of "fake" Muslims

Post by been-there » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:21 am

Turnagain wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:09 am
Are you saying that my dislike of shitskins in my country is the result of "someone's" agenda? I'm supposed to learn to love shitskins? Are you saying that rape and murder are the equivalent of a child eating crackers? Blind spot my shiny hiny. The problem is your inability to articulate exactly what you mean, Been There. Try again or give it a rest.
Remember you claimed twice that I edited out your "...fine..." comment.

You STILL haven't acknowledged that misperception. That is both a sign of delusion and denial.

If you can't understand and acknowledge even that simple point, your ability to understand and acknowledge more complex ones is going to be difficult for you.
been-there wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:50 am
5. Your hatred of people with a different skin-colour is being fed and used
by people with an agenda
Learn what that agenda is and stop being used by them.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:31 am

been-there wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:21 am
Turnagain wrote:
Are you saying that my dislike of shitskins in my country is the result of "someone's" agenda? I'm supposed to learn to love shitskins? Are you saying that rape and murder are the equivalent of a child eating crackers? Blind spot my shiny hiny. The problem is your inability to articulate exactly what you mean, Been There. Try again or give it a rest.
Remember you claimed twice that I edited out your "...fine..." comment.

You STILL haven't acknowledged that misperception. That is both a sign of delusion and denial.

If you can't understand and acknowledge even that simple point, your ability to understand and acknowledge more complex ones is going to be difficult for you.
been-there wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:50 am
5. Your hatred of people with a different skin-colour is being fed and used
by people with an agenda
Learn what that agenda is and stop being used by them.
Been There, you can edit your posts however you want. I really don't care. If you want to claim that you didn't edit, FINE. I'll reiterate. Are you saying that I should learn to love shitskins because I'm somehow being manipulated into disliking their presence in my country?

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain » Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:45 am

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:54 pm
OK, here's your question.
"Q. Why are these people from Middle-Eastern Muslim countries not back at home?"

The Kike's multiculturalism and political correctness doesn't allow the spineless, lackey politicians to have the balls to boot the bastards out. That's the bottom line.

Edit. Work harder, Been There.
Back in the 1950s, President Eisenhower instituted "Operation Wetback." There were several million illegal alien Latinos rounded up and sent back to Mexico. "Operation Wetback" was the official, government name for the program. I'm old enough to remember it quite well and the satisfaction of most Americans for a job well done. Of course that was before multiculturalism and political correctness became the order of the day. Among current politicians, who would have the balls to institute such a program? That's in the US or Europe either one.

DasPrussian

Post by DasPrussian » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:47 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:43 am
DasPrussian wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:06 pm
Islam is a fascist ideology . Thats all that needs to be said really.
Das Prussian, you have your head so far up your arse that you need a sight glass to see out of your bellybutton.
Sorry Turnagain, I didnt realise you was a Muslim. Can you get halal otter-meat in Alaska ? Hope so for your sake.
All I want for Christmas is a Dukla Prague away kit

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:49 pm

DasPrussian wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:47 pm
Turnagain wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:43 am
DasPrussian wrote:
Das Prussian, you have your head so far up your arse that you need a sight glass to see out of your bellybutton.
Sorry Turnagain, I didnt realise you was a Muslim. Can you get halal otter-meat in Alaska ? Hope so for your sake.
Uh-huh, inch allah, DP.

DasPrussian

Post by DasPrussian » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:51 pm

been-there wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:11 pm
DasPrussian wrote:
Please define fascism? Then please explain how Islam fits that definition.
Go and google it if you don't know. Islam fits the generally accepted definition of fascist as it encourages its followers to treat 'non-believers' as inferior second class citizens . Enough said really.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:54 pm

DasPrussian wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:51 pm

Go and google it if you don't know. Islam fits the generally accepted definition of fascist as it encourages its followers to treat 'non-believers' as inferior second class citizens . Enough said really.
The english language is political in that it adapts to political pressures. Words mean nothing just air pressure waves.

Werd

Post by Werd » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:47 pm

Turnagain wrote:
I think I have figured out been-there's theory.
viewtopic.php?p=138608#p138608
It violates Occam's Razor. He knows this and he knows that I know that he knows this.

He keeps telling you you're the victim of an agenda, but he won't spell it out. He prefers to talk cryptically and pose questions in a socratic way because he's such an "intellectual." Trouble is, he's full of shit as I explained here already on page 2 from top to bottom.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3538&start=10

So take it out of this current topic, you guys. Please!

Werd

Post by Werd » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:11 pm

https://voiceofeurope.com/2018/12/alger ... in-greece/

Algerian migrant slaughters homeless British man in Greece
By Ilias 15 December 2018

A 32-year-old Algerian migrant, is the perpetrator of the homeless man’s murder committed last week, in Thissio, one of the most visited locations in Athens, Greece.

The migrant has confessed his crime to the Hellenic Police officers, as Greek webpage Tanea reports.

The victim, according to police sources, is probably a British man. He had been found fatally wounded by stabbing, in a recess inside an abandoned building, which he used as temporary shelter.

According to the same sources, the Algerian man, who is also homeless, believed that the British man had cast “spells” on him, and so he killed the unfortunate man in order to “solve” them.

A criminal case of homicide was filed against the 32-year-old Algerian with intent, and was brought to the Public Prosecutor’s Office.

It seems that migrant criminality makes Middle aged years look like a child’s playground as the current situation in Europe attests.

DasPrussian

Post by DasPrussian » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:58 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:54 pm
DasPrussian wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:51 pm

The english language is political in that it adapts to political pressures. Words mean nothing just air pressure waves.
See what i mean about the calibre of Huntinger ? He's only on here to spout pretentious nonsensical art-house crap.