A complete list of "fake" Muslims

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
been-there
Propositions Moderator

Re: A complete list of "fake" Muslims

Post by been-there » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:33 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:54 pm
Nice job of editing, Been There. In your original post, you DID leave out the "fine." The smell is getting worse.
Oh dear. Ok this is getting pointless if you can't even agree such an obvious mistake and misperception.

Here. Look! I've underlined it for you. Can you see that?
Now, can you admit you were wrong?
Turnagain wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:54 pm
OK, here's your question.
"Q. Why are these people from Middle-Eastern Muslim countries not back at home?"

The Kike's multiculturalism and political correctness doesn't allow the spineless, lackey politicians to have the balls to boot the bastards out. That's the bottom line.
Well, I think you are WRONG there on that too!!!!!!!
First of all, the initial flood of Syrian and Iraqi refugees/immigrants were fleeing a civil-war situation created by Jewish neo-cons and their political lackeys to strengthen Israel.

Then the assisted flood of refugees from western-created war-zones and economic migrancy of people from northern Africa is not something spinless lackey politicians want to stop but haven't got the balls to do it. They have been bamboozled by Jewish misinformation campaigns — INCLUDING THE MYTH OF WW2 RACISM being only perpetrated by the Axis powers — that anything else is to be wicked neo-Nazis.

Last edited by been-there on Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

DasPrussian

Post by DasPrussian » Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:06 pm

Islam is a fascist ideology . Thats all that needs to be said really.
All I want for Christmas is a Dukla Prague away kit

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:11 pm

DasPrussian wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:06 pm
Please define fascism? Then please explain how Islam fits that definition.
-- Anonymous

Werd

Post by Werd » Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:08 pm

Guys, over here.

The main purveyors of Islamophobia
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2384

or here.

Turnagain wants to know if been-there is Muslim
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3544

Now, back on track.

https://voiceofeurope.com/2018/12/fathe ... o-nothing/
Father of Swedish terror victim attacked by migrant who vandalised her grave – Police do nothing
By Emma R. 12 December 2018

The illegal migrant who almost daily violates 11-year-old Ebba Åkerlund’s grave attacked Ebba’s father, Stefan, last night.

“When I called the police no one came,” the father writes on Facebook:

“This gets sicker and sicker. When I visited my beloved daughter’s grave tonight he was there, and he was extremely threatening. He looked even more terrifying with one eye missing. Given that he has previously pulled a knife on the verger, I suspect he’s capable of anything.”

“This time he spat on me, attacked me and appeared more threatening than last time I encountered him. For 15 minutes I followed him while I had the police on the phone. But they didn’t come! What a surprise …”

Stefan writes that the man was sentenced to expulsion in 2014, but the decision was appealed to the Supreme Court. In 2015, he was sentenced again, for the grave violation, but avoided expulsion.

The trial for repeated violations of Ebba’s grave will be held in March next year. According to the father, the vandalisation continues “on average three nights a week”.

“It may end up so badly that I join Ebba in view of his mental illness. Then at last, the police might act,” he writes.

Ebba Åkerlund was killed in Rakhmat Akilov’s terror attack on Stockholm in April 2017.

Her father has subsequently blamed his daughter’s death on the Swedish state, which allowed the illegal migrant Akilov to stay in Sweden.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:37 am

Been There said:
"Then the assisted flood of refugees from western-created war-zones and economic migrancy of people from northern Africa is not something spinless lackey politicians want to stop but haven't got the balls to do it. They have been bamboozled by Jewish misinformation campaigns — INCLUDING THE MYTH OF WW2 RACISM being only perpetrated by the Axis powers — that anything else is to be wicked neo-Nazis."

You seem to be saying that Western politicians aren't to blame for being lackeys of the Jews. They have been "bamboozled" by the Jews but are basically honest, hardworking representatives of the people. That could be true if it weren't for the PM of Hungary, Bulgaria and other Eastern European nations that adamantly oppose the Muslim invasion. Just like here in the US, President Trump opposes the open boarder policies of the Jew even though he is an avowed Kike ass-kisser otherwise. The problem being that the sellout politicians are benefiting financially from the influx of shitskins even though they're supposedly elected by "the people."

Would we be having these problems without the conniving Jews? No but they were the real winners of WWII and its an oft told tale that the winners write the history. In 1945, the US population was 90% White due to the Reed/Johnson immigration act of 1924. That was overturned by the Hart/Celler Immigration Reform Act of 1965, aka the Jew open the boarders to hordes of shitskins act. At the time it was touted as never changing the demographics of the US and was overwhelmingly passed by a Jew controlled Democrat congress and signed by the great traitor, LBJ. Ain't multiculturalism grand?

Do the Jews want to tear down Western civilization to gain control of a motley of discordant people? Of course that's their goal but shining a light on the problems caused by shitskins in our society also shines a light on the plans of the Jews to "sit in the shade like pashas while the goyim do the work in the fields." You seem to be making excuses, real or imagined, for the shitskins. I call horse frocky on that.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:43 am

DasPrussian wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:06 pm
Das Prussian, you have your head so far up your arse that you need a sight glass to see out of your bellybutton.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:48 am

Turnagain wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:37 am
...You seem to be making excuses, real or imagined, for the shitskins. I call horse frocky on that.
The problem as I see it is that you appear unable to understand what I am actually saying to you. You appear to be blinded by an irrational hatred and racial prejudice that keeps misrepresenting my argument.

E.g. You repeatedly denied the very obvious and irrefutable fact that I did not delete your 'fine..." comment. AND you still haven't acknowledged that inability to perceive correctly. That I regard as a sign of deeply self-delusional approach. For your own well-being I point this out to you for your consideration and correction.
-- Anonymous

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain » Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:28 am

been-there wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:48 am
Turnagain wrote:
...You seem to be making excuses, real or imagined, for the shitskins. I call horse frocky on that.
The problem as I see it is that you appear unable to understand what I am actually saying to you. You appear to be blinded by an irrational hatred and racial prejudice that keeps misrepresenting my argument.

E.g. You repeatedly denied the very obvious and irrefutable fact that I did not delete your 'fine..." comment. AND you still haven't acknowledged that inability to perceive correctly. That I regard as a sign of deeply self-delusional approach. For your own well-being I point this out to you for your consideration and correction.
Uh-huh, so what the hell are you trying to say? Say it in plain English, no links, graphs or pictures necessary.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:50 am

Turnagain wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:28 am
been-there wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:48 am
Turnagain wrote:

Uh-huh, so what the hell are you trying to say? Say it in plain English, no links, graphs or pictures necessary.
:roll:

1. I have been explaining in plain English.
2. I suggest that the use of language isn't the problem, its that you have a blind-spot.
3. If you genuinely want to understand, re-read what has already been explained to you.
4. Admitting your mistaken perception would be useful to you!
5. Your hatred of people with a different skin-colour is being fed and used by people with an agenda. Learn what that agenda is and stop being used by them.

-- Anonymous

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:09 am

Are you saying that my dislike of shitskins in my country is the result of "someone's" agenda? I'm supposed to learn to love shitskins? Are you saying that rape and murder are the equivalent of a child eating crackers? Blind spot my shiny hiny. The problem is your inability to articulate exactly what you mean, Been There. Try again or give it a rest.