Holocaust controversies thinks Nessie is a spammer

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 31350
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Holocaust controversies thinks Nessie is a spammer

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:15 pm
Well, go ahead and name your Jew eyewitness and explain why we should believe him.
List of Jewish witnesses here;

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3196

1) Jankiel Wiernik - 8/42-8/43 revolt Polish Commission 1946
Eichmann Trial - 1961
2) Chil Rajchman - 9/42-8/43 revolt Polish Commission 1946
(Yechiel Reichman) Demjanuk Trial - USA 1981
Demjanuk Trial - Israel 1988 YVT - 03/3816
3) Jerzy Rajgrotski -9/42-8/43 revolt jewish historical institute
1958 no25 106-108 4) Sonia Lewkowicz - 12/42-8/43 revolt Federenko Trial - USA 1978
Demjanuk Trial - USA 1981 YVT - 03/4181
5) Abraham Goldfarb - 8/42 - 8/43 revolt Protokol doprosa - 21.09.44
GARF 7445-2-134 P31 YVT - 03/1846
6) Chaim Sztajer -9/42 - 8/43 revolt Demjanuk Trial - Israel 1988
7) Pinchas Epstein - 9/42-8/43 revolt Demjanuk Trial - Israel 1988
Eichmann Trial - 1961
8) Samuel Rajzman - 9/42-8/43 Polish Commission 1946
note - mainly hearsay nuremberg - 1946 Yad Vashem Testimony
Federenko Trial - USA 1978 1964 Dussledorf report 1944 YVT 03/547
9) Eliyahu Rosenberg - 9/42-8/43 revolt Statement Vienna 1947
Demjanuk Trial - USA 1981 Eichmann Trial - 1961 YVA 03/4039
10) Abraham Bomba - 9/42 - 12/42 escaped
11) Abraham Kaszepicki - 8/42-9/42 for 18 days escaped report dec 42
12) Mendel Korytnicki - ?? Protokol doprosa - 23.09.44
GARF 7445-2-134 P56r
13) David Milgroim - 1942 escaped after a week report made in slovakia 8/43
note - unsure if hearsay OSS? In istanbul recd 1944
14) Leon Finklestein - 7/42 - 8/43 revolt Polish Commission 1946

You should believe them because they are corroborated by the Nazis along the documentary and physical evidence. That they said things which do not appear to be correct or cannot be right, is entirely to be expected with any witness to a large scale, horrific event. No matter where they came from or when or where they gave their evidence, they all agreed it was a death camp. None said anything else happened there.

Now, you weasel dodge stating what you would find credible witness evidence to gassings, since you have decided, based on arguments from logical fallacies to think up excuses not to believe any witness.

You weasel dodge that none of the witness who think they stayed at TII describe the same camp as those who worked at TII.

You weasel dodge that there is no evidence from any source at all, of daily mass transports back out of TII.

You weasel dodge that there was Malkinia transit camp a few kms from TII, which Wiernik said he stayed at for a night before going to TII.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!


Turnagain
Posts: 10054
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Holocaust controversies thinks Nessie is a spammer

Post by Turnagain »

Your first witness, Yankel Wiernik, claimed, amongst other lies, that the gas chamber was hermetically sealed and the victims of gassing turned yellow in color. He isn't credible. Name one, just one, Jew eyewitness to the atrocities. Post their name and a link to their quote(s).

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 31350
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Holocaust controversies thinks Nessie is a spammer

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:05 pm
Your first witness, Yankel Wiernik, claimed, amongst other lies, that the gas chamber was hermetically sealed and the victims of gassing turned yellow in color. He isn't credible. Name one, just one, Jew eyewitness to the atrocities. Post their name and a link to their quote(s).
Until you answer my question, there is no point in continuing with this. You need to explain what you would find as credible.

Stop weasel dodging that I can explain why the witnesses you say lived at TII as deportees are not credible.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 10054
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Holocaust controversies thinks Nessie is a spammer

Post by Turnagain »

IOW, you have NO credible witnesses to the alleged atrocities. Just produce a witness who doesn't tell obvious lies. So it goes in holyhoax la-la land.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 31350
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Holocaust controversies thinks Nessie is a spammer

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:23 pm
IOW, you have NO credible witnesses to the alleged atrocities. Just produce a witness who doesn't tell obvious lies. So it goes in holyhoax la-la land.
In your opinion I have no credible witness, but there is nothing any witness could say that you would find credible. You are childishly patting yourself on the back for making it impossible in your opinion for there to be a credible witness.

That is why you weasel dodge answering my question about what you would find credible.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 10054
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Holocaust controversies thinks Nessie is a spammer

Post by Turnagain »

Post your witness who isn't an obvious liar, Nessie.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 31350
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Holocaust controversies thinks Nessie is a spammer

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:07 pm
Post your witness who isn't an obvious liar, Nessie.
Kurt Franz.

What would find acceptable as credible evidence of gassings?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 10054
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Holocaust controversies thinks Nessie is a spammer

Post by Turnagain »

Does Franz describe the alleged gas chamber? Is he a Jew?

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 31350
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Holocaust controversies thinks Nessie is a spammer

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 4:16 pm
Does Franz describe the alleged gas chamber? Is he a Jew?
No and no. Was he deputy camp and then camp commander at TII?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 10054
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Holocaust controversies thinks Nessie is a spammer

Post by Turnagain »

Where's your credible Jew witness, Nessie?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests