List of Jewish witnesses here;
1) Jankiel Wiernik - 8/42-8/43 revolt Polish Commission 1946
Eichmann Trial - 1961
2) Chil Rajchman - 9/42-8/43 revolt Polish Commission 1946
(Yechiel Reichman) Demjanuk Trial - USA 1981
Demjanuk Trial - Israel 1988 YVT - 03/3816
3) Jerzy Rajgrotski -9/42-8/43 revolt jewish historical institute
1958 no25 106-108 4) Sonia Lewkowicz - 12/42-8/43 revolt Federenko Trial - USA 1978
Demjanuk Trial - USA 1981 YVT - 03/4181
5) Abraham Goldfarb - 8/42 - 8/43 revolt Protokol doprosa - 21.09.44
GARF 7445-2-134 P31 YVT - 03/1846
6) Chaim Sztajer -9/42 - 8/43 revolt Demjanuk Trial - Israel 1988
7) Pinchas Epstein - 9/42-8/43 revolt Demjanuk Trial - Israel 1988
Eichmann Trial - 1961
8) Samuel Rajzman - 9/42-8/43 Polish Commission 1946
note - mainly hearsay nuremberg - 1946 Yad Vashem Testimony
Federenko Trial - USA 1978 1964 Dussledorf report 1944 YVT 03/547
9) Eliyahu Rosenberg - 9/42-8/43 revolt Statement Vienna 1947
Demjanuk Trial - USA 1981 Eichmann Trial - 1961 YVA 03/4039
10) Abraham Bomba - 9/42 - 12/42 escaped
11) Abraham Kaszepicki - 8/42-9/42 for 18 days escaped report dec 42
12) Mendel Korytnicki - ?? Protokol doprosa - 23.09.44
GARF 7445-2-134 P56r
13) David Milgroim - 1942 escaped after a week report made in slovakia 8/43
note - unsure if hearsay OSS? In istanbul recd 1944
14) Leon Finklestein - 7/42 - 8/43 revolt Polish Commission 1946
You should believe them because they are corroborated by the Nazis along the documentary and physical evidence. That they said things which do not appear to be correct or cannot be right, is entirely to be expected with any witness to a large scale, horrific event. No matter where they came from or when or where they gave their evidence, they all agreed it was a death camp. None said anything else happened there.
Now, you weasel dodge stating what you would find credible witness evidence to gassings, since you have decided, based on arguments from logical fallacies to think up excuses not to believe any witness.
You weasel dodge that none of the witness who think they stayed at TII describe the same camp as those who worked at TII.
You weasel dodge that there is no evidence from any source at all, of daily mass transports back out of TII.
You weasel dodge that there was Malkinia transit camp a few kms from TII, which Wiernik said he stayed at for a night before going to TII.