THE RODOH FORUM IS NOW OPEN

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Depth Check
Site Moderator

THE RODOH FORUM IS NOW OPEN

Post by Depth Check » Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:52 am

On behalf of Scott Smith and the team I am pleased to announce that the RODOH forum is now officially open for business.

During the forum repopulation phase it would be appreciated if members spread word of RODOH’s relaunch as they travel the Internet.

Until such a time as Scott draws up a new set of rules members should use commonsense as their guide when posting.

Depth Check

Charles Traynor

Re: THE RODOH FORUM IS NOW OPEN

Post by Charles Traynor » Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:04 pm

Some consider the demise of the old RODOH forum to be a disaster. I did too at first, now I understand the sudden and traumatic end of the sickly old forum has actually helped strengthen RODOH. The holocaust establishment obviously did not appreciate when they ordered Yuku to remove RODOH from their servers that they were actually performing a mercy killing which would eventually benefit holocaust revisionism.

This latest incarnation of RODOH, invigorated by the enthusiasm of a new Moderaration team, is making a fresh start without any excess baggage on a secure server where the Holocaust establishment can’t touch it. What could be better than that?
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

neugierig

Post by neugierig » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:14 pm

Hi Gang, and thanks for the invite, Charles.

As some of you might have noticed, I don't post much anymore. I do miss RODOH however, some of the discussions were really good. What we need now is for Herr Muehlenkamp to join us to get the ball rolling. I am sure he is lonely by now and looking for a place to post pictures. I did like the one of the concrete slab with a mass grave underneath, substantial evidence to be sure, even though the grave remains invisible. :lol:

Regards
Wilf
Ohne Meinungsfreiheit gibt es keine Freiheit (frei nach I. Kant)

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor » Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:35 pm

Hello Wilf, good to hear from you again. I expect Herr Muehlenkamp will be along soon enough (I’m making the most of the peace and quiet while it lasts).

It is part of the Western tradition in intellectual matters that those asserting something have the burden of proof. The HC bloggers know where we are if they have the courage of their convictions and are prepared to see their precious holocaust thesis subjected to rigorous examination.
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott » Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:30 pm

Hello Wilf and a big welcome to all new members. When I have the time I'm planning on inviting Roberto and Nick Terry to come on over as well if they want.

:)

“Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
~ Major General J.F.C. Fuller,
historian – England

neugierig

Post by neugierig » Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:18 pm

Thank you for the welcome, Charles and Scott. And yes, the burden of prove is on the accuser and so far they have failed miserably. But I am sure Herr Muehlenkamp will appear soon to enlighten us. Oh no, there I go again, talking behind his back, tsk, tsk.

Regards
Wilf
Ohne Meinungsfreiheit gibt es keine Freiheit (frei nach I. Kant)

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor » Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:07 pm

Wilf, Roberto sends you his regards; he will be joining us here when he returns from vacation. The other day I finally got around to creating a Google account to reply to one of the many challenges he has recently been throwing out to revisionists on his HC blog. The following is part of the foul mouthed reply I got from him:

Roberto:
You're talking to someone who has posted on CODOH, Stormfront, VNN and the extinct forum of Fredo and Eric Hunt, asshole.

Glad to know there's a new RODOH forum. When I'm back from vacation I'll be happy to pay you clowns a visit. And I won't be facing revisionists. I'll be facing a bunch of Hitler-kissing, Jew-hating true believers who falsely pretend to be revisionists, as usual.
The full text of Roberto’s challenge(s) and comments made in reply to them can be found here.

Stella

Post by Stella » Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:11 am

Administrator, is there a way for RODOH members to create a poll? I clicked on the "new topic" button and searched for a poll option, but there was nothing.

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott » Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:15 am

That is a good idea as Polls can be interesting sometimes among board participants. I don't see a Polls feature anywhere in the Admin settings but there might be a way to do it that I don't know about.

There has been some discussion about Polls and whether they are disruptive to a board or not but I don't think anything was ever decided other than they would not be allowed in the Reference area of the board, but that requires special permission to submit materials anyway.

If anybody has any strong opinions on Polls it would be interesting to hear them now. If we can add the feature we might not want it allowed in the main forum, although I personally don't have any objection and don't distinctly recall any other objections. The old Yuku board had a nice Polls feature but it was overwrought with people posting Polls--although that was the least of the board's problems in its final days.

:-)

“Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
~ Major General J.F.C. Fuller,
historian – England

John

Post by John » Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:12 am

Scott, it’s simple to let users create polls in PHPBB, it’s in the forum permission, but I strongly disagree to let users create their own polls. With the posting quality of this board it will be like this:
Are X:
1. A mental case?
2. A liar?
3. A child molester?

If a user wants a poll he can start a new thread and then PM the Administrators on this forum and ask you create a poll, which you can do by edit the post and add a poll.