Fare well

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
neugierig

Fare well

Post by neugierig » Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:27 am

Dear Friends.

Just to let you know, I was told today that I have ‘month’ to live, the cancer is spreading rapidly. Consequently my contributions will be few and far between, if any.

Getting to know some of you enriched my life, thank you. And for those on the side of The Truth, keep up the good fight, the lies will eventually have to give way.

All the best to you all
Wilf
Ohne Meinungsfreiheit gibt es keine Freiheit (frei nach I. Kant)

blake121666

Re: Fare well

Post by blake121666 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:48 am

I'm sorry to hear this Wilf. Thanks for the all you've done for the Revisionist cause.

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger » Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:03 am

Wilf, have comfort that you have comrades who love and respect you.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:41 am

neugierig wrote:Dear Friends.

Just to let you know, I was told today that I have ‘month’ to live, the cancer is spreading rapidly. Consequently my contributions will be few and far between, if any.

Getting to know some of you enriched my life, thank you. And for those on the side of The Truth, keep up the good fight, the lies will eventually have to give way.

All the best to you all
Wilf
Thanks for your very welcome fluent German contribution to the debate Wilf. Even more for your exemplary conduct in debating. Your courteousness, generosity of spirit and lack of rancour in conducting the debate has been inspirational, even if I haven't lived up to your high example.

Its been a privilige to know you a little bit through your contributions here.
Vielen Dank!
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott » Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:48 am

Wilf, you will really be missed. I can't think of a better voice of reason and sagacity over the years. Always unflappable and scholarly, and with a dogged pursuit of the Truth.

Without Wilfried Heink we might as well pack up the show. I had a glum bus ride home after reading this news Online as I was about to leave work. The trouble with getting older is that you live to see so many friends, family, colleagues, nice people---and everybody else--kick the old bucket. Spring the mortal coil. Check out and leave the building. Pay the piper with that million Reichsmarks note. And no more high dives after the last ferry leaves.

Some time ago the forum lost Dr. Robert Countess to the crab monster, and his death formally ended our big 2004 Scholars' Debate. Then, not too long after I left the hospital after my 2005 bicycle accident, I had a nice chat with our long-time opposition poster, a retired Houston attorney and Francophile, Herr Walter "Kaschner" Sapp. I don't think he mentioned in his get-wells to me that he was on the brief candle coach due to cancer, if I remember correctly. Our Revisionist friend Fabian G. Eschen, who we on the board and at CODOH knew as "Sailor 1929" with his Popeye avatar, sailed his boat over the horizon another day too. "Sailor" FGE used to help translate documents from German into English for Germar Rudolf in the glory days of Revisionist publishing. I don't remember that Sailor ever volunteered what was killing him but he and Herr Muehlenkamp used to spar over the Essentials often enough. As far as I know, however, the RODOH board has not actually shortened anyone's life. I have been dreading to read any newsletters from CODOH's Bradley Smith these days, thinking that he was going to cash in the cancer chips. Winter-kill is the time to watch out for. My Dad just had open-heart surgery recently. He is doing fine, but come to think of it, he is Herr Wilf's age. So is our friend Professor Joachim Neander, our Danzig/Krakow soap expert. He is hanging in there he says too. We are all hanging in there, but if the board needs an honorary Greatest Generation, I think we would be hard pressed to do better than the 1938'ers. Let's not have any more epitaphs for awhile, okay.

This is going to be a really sad month indeed. If everybody was a little more decent and as open-minded as our "Baron" Wilf, the world would be a whole lot better place. I'd like to make some jokes to take the edge off it, but this is the kind of news that we all dread. Words fail me and emoticons come up short--but I hope the forum has fostered some good friends over the years and debated and discussed things all in good fun. Cheers Wilf!

:)

k0nsl

Post by k0nsl » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:56 am

I have known you online for what I consider to be a long time, particularly as I am still a young lad. I think I've known you for almost ten years now, Mr. Heink. I will always remember you as the most kindhearted man — even in the face of immense hostility emanating from those who fuel and profit from anti-German horror stories. You always remained a kindhearted man.

Faithfully,
-k0nsl
Wilf Heink wrote:Der Sieger schreibt die Geschichte. Leider schreiben die deutschen Greuelpropagandisten, die Hof-„Historiker“ alles ab was man ihnen vorlegt.
The Jew is a falsifier and a cheat! The Jew is congenitally corrupt! Shun the Jew! — Telemachus Timayenis, The American Jew: An Expose of His Career‎ (1888)

Bob

Post by Bob » Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:40 pm

Mr. Heink, you have my utmost respect for the work you have done and for your courage to fight for the Truth, you are a man whom I would be honored to meet and know in personal life.

Sincerely,
Bob

Li Yuze

Post by Li Yuze » Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:32 pm

Goodbye :(

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:04 pm

Take care, thanks for the debates, kind regards, Nessie.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

PowerWolf1889

Post by PowerWolf1889 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:07 pm

Ruhe in Frieden, mein Freund.

VKC