The main purveyors of Islamophobia

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
montgomery2

Re: The main purveyors of Islamophobia

Post by montgomery2 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:26 pm

Werd wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:19 pm
What do the wars and injustices caused by RICH WHITE ZIONIST BANKERS AND POLITICIANS who live far away in protected gated communities, have to do with allowing angry vengeful Muslim immigrants coming to OUR neighbourhoods in lower to middle class places and disrespecting our women? How is that a fair and even trade? How does that alleviate the crimes committed by the former?
I already told you that I agree the Zionists promoted it. And I told you that you Americans pulled the trigger, dropped the bombs, and to add, bought into the Zionist demands. :oops:

Now why would you ever think I couldn't answer such easy questions?

Werd

Post by Werd » Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:29 pm

You don't have to tell me Zionists promote it when I already said it. So let me simplify:

What do imperial wars and injustices, have to do with allowing angry vengeful Muslim immigrants coming to OUR neighbourhoods in lower to middle class places and disrespecting our women? How is that a fair and even trade? How does that alleviate the crimes committed by the bankers? How is there even a connection? Why is the liberal argument of, "rich white bankers/war mongers caused this problem so we have to live with it and suffer with their consequences" logical? How does it make sense? :roll:

You already answered that apparently, but in a totally different topic. It's necessary to "save immigrants."
Werd wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:23 pm
montgomery2 wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:22 pm
Immigration is necessary to save people in a humanitarian crisis that is of the US's making.
You're still not answering my question, dear fellow Canadian.
viewtopic.php?p=132533#p132533
Spare me your empty feel good platitudes. Let's do some philosophy and economics...
And of course that link leads back to THIS current topic, where you are with me now. So my response is, given how so many immigrants are behaving towards women, you may want to rethink that statement and elucidate it a little more.
A complete list of "fake" Muslims
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2829

Let's get specific. Who should be an immigrant and why? Who gets in? Who decides? Why we should have quality control? What kind of message should we send about immigrants who commit crimes in the west and try to impose/ask/demand for sharia law? We can discuss this an a totally different topic if you like..

montgomery2

Post by montgomery2 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:35 pm

Take the night off and get back to me with a new and improved attitude.

Werd

Post by Werd » Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:41 pm

Summary:

Montgomery:
Immigration is necessary to save people in a humanitarian crisis that is of the US's making.
Werd:
You're still not answering my question:
What do imperial wars and injustices, have to do with allowing angry vengeful Muslim immigrants coming to OUR neighbourhoods in lower to middle class places and disrespecting our women? How is that a fair and even trade? How does that alleviate the crimes committed by the bankers? How is there even a connection? Why is the liberal argument of, "rich white bankers/war mongers caused this problem so we have to live with it and suffer with their consequences" logical? How does it make sense?

Given how so many immigrants are behaving towards women, you may want to rethink that statement and elucidate it a little more.
A complete list of "fake" Muslims
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2829

Let's get specific. Who should be an immigrant and why? Who gets in? Who decides? Why we should have quality control? What kind of message should we send about immigrants who commit crimes in the west and try to impose/ask/demand for sharia law? We can discuss this an a totally different topic if you like
The ball is in your court...

montgomery2

Post by montgomery2 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:44 pm

No thanks. I don't like your manners and so I'm through with you for today. Maybe tomorrow depending on your attitude?

Werd

Post by Werd » Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:49 pm

montgomery2 wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:44 pm
Maybe tomorrow depending on your attitude?
Okay sure. Hopefully, you won't cut me off mid sentence with ellipses in a quote tag and then dodge the rest of my post like you did way back here.
:lol:

montgomery2

Post by montgomery2 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:33 pm

Werd wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:49 pm
montgomery2 wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:44 pm
Maybe tomorrow depending on your attitude?
Okay sure. Hopefully, you won't cut me off mid sentence with ellipses in a quote tag and then dodge the rest of my post like you did way back here.
:lol:
It will depend on your manners Werd and I'm not going to prejudge that from this post of yours.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:31 pm

SF Jewish Federation bankrolls these hate groups

An extensive review ...of the Federation’s tax filings shows that the Jewish Community Federation of San Francisco and the Helen Diller Family Foundation, which the former controls and which it used to fund Canary Mission, have bankrolled an extensive list of extremist, far-right, anti-Muslim organisations in recent years.

The systematic pattern of financially supporting hate groups appears to also violate the SF Federation’s own guidelines, which specify that it will not fund organisations that “endorse or promote anti-Semitism, other forms of bigotry, violence or other extremist views.”

Among the extremist, radical right-wing, and anti-Muslim groups that received funds from the SF Federation, both directly and through the Diller Foundation, and some of which have received substantial and repeated grants over the years, include: Project Veritas, The AMCHA Initiative, The American Freedom Law Center, the American Freedom Defense Initiative, The David Horowitz Freedom Center, and the work of Islamophobic Dutch politician Geert Wilders (through the International Freedom Alliance Foundation). Others include the Clarion Fund, the Center for Security Policy (Frank Gaffney), the Middle East Forum (Daniel Pipes), the Tea Party Patriots Foundation, and the Foundation for the Defense of Democracies.

Project Veritas, which the Federation gave $100,000 in 2016, is responsible for falsifying sexual misconduct allegations against Roy Moore last year to The Washington Post in hopes of entrapping the liberal mainstream media

The AMCHA Initiative, which received hundreds of thousands of dollars from the SF Federation and the Diller Foundation in recent years, operates similarly to Canary Mission, except that it primarily goes after faculty, not students.

The David Horowitz Freedom Center, which has received hundreds of thousands of dollars in recent years, has been condemned by the Southern Poverty Law Center as promoting anti-Muslim and anti-immigrant attitudes.

https://972mag.com/not-just-canary-miss ... ps/138102/

The American Freedom Law Center and Pamela Geller’s American Freedom Defense Initiative both target Islam as a threat to Western civilization. The former advances “anti-Sharia” legislation and filed an amicus brief in support of Trump’s Muslim ban. The latter, which has been described by the Southern Poverty Law Center as an anti-Muslim hate group, was responsible for Islamophobic bus campaigns in several cities, and has been represented by the American Freedom Law Center.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:21 am

Robert Bowers was angry at Jews. But the 46-year-old alleged killer of at least eleven people in a Pittsburgh synagogue seemed most angry at Jews for one particular reason: they [are] helping Muslim refugees [immigrate] in to America.

In posts on Gab, the social media network favored by white supremacists, Bowers fixated on HIAS, the Jewish group that helps refugees resettle in the United States, including many Muslim refugees from the Middle East and Africa. Earlier this month, Bowers wrote that HIAS wants “to bring in hostile invaders to dwell among us.”

Read the full article here
Pittsburgh Synagogue shooting suspect was obsessed with HIAS

The suspect in the synagogue massacre in Pittsburgh on Saturday was obsessed with the Jewish refugee aid group HIAS, according to posts on a social media account that he appears to have operated.

Robert Bowers’ account, which has since been deleted by the social networking site Gab, included posts that accused HIAS of “bring[ing] in hostile invaders to dwell among us.”

HIAS, founded in 1881 to help Jewish emigres from Russia, now works on refugee resettlement in the U.S. and around the world.

Read more: https://forward.com/fast-forward/412810 ... with-hias/

"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:01 am

The only reason why the Jew wants social equality is so that they can fit in seamlessly carrying on their scheming, shekel counting, while problems are put onto other ethnic groups who they have short changed and have no other recourse but to react. They are doing it now to the Palestinians, to the Syrians and most importantly to every other nation they have squalored in.
𝕽𝖊𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖘𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖙