The Shadow Economy

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 28172
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: The Shadow Economy

Post by Nessie »

Werd wrote:
You get your information from fellow conspiracy theorists
Lie. Only some of it. Check my sources above. Some of them are mainstream and even THEY can figure out this whole banking crisis was RIGGED TO ENRICH THE RICH FROM THE START. Michael Nwogugu for example who proved that securitization is illegal is not a conspiracy theorist and he is an economic scientist. So you are lying when you say all my sources are rambling conspiracy types that have no proof or arguments. But that is typical of trolls who dodge.
Lie, only some of it....... :lol: I go to economists and financial journalists for my information. You still do not understand what troll actually means so as to use it appropriately.
Werd wrote:Secondly, given that we have learned about the definition of "conspiracy theory" that you are obviously pretending never happened,
https://www.rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic. ... 667#p56667
eveyone qualifies as a conspiracy theorist. Their conspiracy theories just blame different groups than others. So saying, "Well you're a conspiracy theorist," is not only applicable to yourself, but it is a non argument. What you should be doing is not looking at the person (ad hominem), but rather their argument. And you clearly will not study Eustace Mullins work on the Federal Reserve, or even Gary Allen's chapter 3 and 4 in NONE DARE CALL IT CONSPIRACY.
I have read enough to understand what was going on was wrong and people have suffered whilst others made stupid amounts of money. You dodged how I explained to you how even with a limited knowledge of economics I have ridden through the storm and have no financial worries. I was not ripped off. Can you say that?

A conspiracy theorist goes to wacky sources rather than scientific ones. If you don't want to be called a conspiracy theorist then drop the CT stuff and only use the science.
Werd wrote:I don't throw my pearls to swine. At least I try not to. As my signature shows, sometimes I forget to not feed the trolls for too long.
You will never be able to stop the childish name calling, which suits me fine as it puts most people off bothering with you.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.


Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!


Werd
Posts: 9588
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: The Shadow Economy

Post by Werd »

A conspiracy theorist goes to wacky sources rather than scientific ones. If you don't want to be called a conspiracy theorist then drop the CT stuff and only use the science.
Looks like you have gone right back to beating that dead horse as already explained when I gave this link out.
https://www.rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic. ... 667#p56667

And also lying again by saying every source I cite is a wacky conspiracy one with no scientific basis. Only three of them mention the word "Illuminati." The rest do not go that route because they are basically mainstream and even they can figure out a conspiracy occured in that deliberate crash. But since you deny this obvious tactic of yours, does this mean you will soon be posting a refutation of my MAINSTREAM (NON ILLUMINATI CRITICIZING) sources claiming securitization is 100% illegal? Just kidding. I know you won't.

Image

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 28172
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: The Shadow Economy

Post by Nessie »

Werd wrote:
A conspiracy theorist goes to wacky sources rather than scientific ones. If you don't want to be called a conspiracy theorist then drop the CT stuff and only use the science.
Looks like you have gone right back to beating that dead horse as already explained when I gave this link out.
https://www.rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic. ... 667#p56667
You use CT sources which when i have read them repeat the same stuff from the same sources.
Werd wrote:And also lying again by saying every source I cite is a wacky conspiracy one with no scientific basis. Only three of them mention the word "Illuminati." The rest do not go that route because they are basically mainstream and even they can figure out a conspiracy occured in that deliberate crash. But since you deny this obvious tactic of yours, does this mean you will soon be posting a refutation of my MAINSTREAM (NON ILLUMINATI CRITICIZING) sources claiming securitization is 100% illegal? Just kidding. I know you won't.
I did not say that every source you cited is a wacky one. Strawman yet again, childish abuse throwing yet again. As for securitisation, whether it is/was illegal or not is a moot point, it is back and IMO so long it regulated that is fine.

http://www.economist.com/news/leaders/2 ... lution-its

"...whereas simple securitisation should be welcomed back, the over-engineered versions that rendered the financial system needlessly opaque should not."
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Werd
Posts: 9588
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: The Shadow Economy

Post by Werd »

Didn't I predict you would dodge Michael's analysis of the illegality of securitization? Not only that, but your souce displays their ignorance about all the legal loopholes that were not closed that Michael exposed. So technically, a dodge once again. I called it. :lol:

The problems created by securitisation is...more securitisation? Oh really. And who's going to monitor it in the US government? The same people that stood by and did nothing in 2008 except use it to line their own pockets? Modern bankers who are puppets working within a Federal Reserve controlled system still run by the Rockefellers and Rothschilds? See, history is involved, Nessie. And until you read chapters 3 and 4 from Gary Allen's None Dare Call it Conspiracy, or read a few chapters from Griffin's THE CREATURE FROM JEKYLL ISLAND, or even watch Bill Still's classic movie MONEY MASTERS, you are not going to "get it."

You do realize don't you that the Rothschilds are part owners of the economist, you fucking ignoramus? Do you enjoy embarrassing yourself? Do you get off on displaying your lack of knowledge of economic history in America?

I am telling you where the history is. If you want to ignore it, then fine. But don't call it incorrect of slag it off as 'conspiracy theory' since I already exposed you have no business beating that dead horse over the semantics of that phrase. You're a conspiracy theorist too. Everyone is. Just about different groups of people.
https://www.rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic. ... 667#p56667

Image

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 28172
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: The Shadow Economy

Post by Nessie »

It does not matter if I give you a serious response, a flippant one, a detailed one covering all of your points or a one liner. You react the same way with abuse. There is no incentive for me to spend any time reading your posts. You want to be taken seriously, yet you behave like a angry school girl bully who has been stood up to and doesn't know how to behave.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Werd
Posts: 9588
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: The Shadow Economy

Post by Werd »

I will take that as a concession. :D

Anyone who wants to take this issue of the history of manipulated American economics seriously, who wants to peruse the material I provided and the books and authors I mentioned instead of trolling and looking for pathetic excuses/arguments to NOT read the material, all the while going back to beating the same dead horse about the semantics of 'conspiracy theory', can do just that.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 28172
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: The Shadow Economy

Post by Nessie »

:roll:
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Bankdraft
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:59 pm
Contact:

Re: The Shadow Economy

Post by Bankdraft »

Nessie wrote:It is OK Scott. I would say my hide is thicker than a rhinos when it comes to participating here and on other Holocaust forums. I am sure Werd and the others are actually rather pissed off that no matter what they say, it does nor deter me from posting. Their stated aim is to get rid of me. Thanks for saying you don't want rid of me.
Sounds like you're saying you have no interest in actual debate or learning anything? You're going to keep on posting no matter what evidence is provided?

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 8968
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: The Shadow Economy

Post by been-there »

Bankdraft wrote:
Nessie wrote:I would say my hide is thicker than a rhinos when it comes to participating here and on other Holocaust forums. I am sure [they] are actually rather pissed off that no matter what they say, it does nor deter me from posting...
Sounds like you're saying you have no interest in actual debate or learning anything? You're going to keep on posting no matter what evidence is provided?
Yes. That about sums up his approach.
Just a couple of examples were his methodology have previously been exposed are here and here
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 28172
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: The Shadow Economy

Post by Nessie »

Bankdraft wrote:
Nessie wrote:It is OK Scott. I would say my hide is thicker than a rhinos when it comes to participating here and on other Holocaust forums. I am sure Werd and the others are actually rather pissed off that no matter what they say, it does nor deter me from posting. Their stated aim is to get rid of me. Thanks for saying you don't want rid of me.
Sounds like you're saying you have no interest in actual debate or learning anything?
No it doesn't. I have been asking for better moderation on the section of the forum about the holocaust and genocide so as to stop it from being filling with irrelevant issues so it can be used to debate more on the topic. I have recently learned about the Turner Letter. Your loaded question is just a strawman.
Bankdraft wrote: You're going to keep on posting no matter what evidence is provided?
What I said was that I was going to keep on posting no matter the amount of abuse heaped at me. Not your second strawman in one post.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: TheGodfather and 4 guests