The Shadow Economy

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 28133
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: The Shadow Economy

Post by Nessie »

been-there wrote:
Bankdraft wrote:
Nessie wrote:I would say my hide is thicker than a rhinos when it comes to participating here and on other Holocaust forums. I am sure [they] are actually rather pissed off that no matter what they say, it does nor deter me from posting...
Sounds like you're saying you have no interest in actual debate or learning anything? You're going to keep on posting no matter what evidence is provided?
Yes. That about sums up his approach.
Just a couple of examples were his methodology have previously been exposed are here and here
That sums up your hypocrisy whereby you have ignored Bankdraft's strawman fallacies and then linked to you condemning me for supposedly using fallacies.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.


Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!


Werd
Posts: 9555
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: The Shadow Economy

Post by Werd »

What argument of yours did Bankdraft twist and misrepresent? he just accused you of not listening and ignoring evidence. That is not the same as a strawman.

Werd
Posts: 9555
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: The Shadow Economy

Post by Werd »

I also think this comment when read correctly:
You're going to keep on posting no matter what evidence is provided?
Is to be taken within the context of this topic. In which case, he would be correct as I have shown here.
viewtopic.php?p=57542#p57542
Werd wrote:I will take that as a concession. :D

Anyone who wants to take this issue of the history of manipulated American economics seriously, who wants to peruse the material I provided and the books and authors I mentioned instead of trolling and looking for pathetic excuses/arguments to NOT read the material, all the while going back to beating the same dead horse about the semantics of 'conspiracy theory', can do just that.

Werd
Posts: 9555
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: The Shadow Economy

Post by Werd »

Werd wrote:
Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:26 pm
SECURITISATION IS 100% ILLEGAL UNDER U.S. LEGISLATION
http://www.worldreports.courtofrecord.o ... egislation
Highlights.
http://www.shadowtraders.com/futuresblog/?p=2171
1st link. Web archive here.

2nd link. Web archive here.

Where Story largely based his analysis from:
http://fdnpro.com/reference-material/do ... legal1.pdf

AUTHOR: MICHAEL NWOGUGU, Certified Public Accountant (Maryland, USA);

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests