International Jewry's policy of misinformation

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Huntinger

Re: International Jewry's policy of misinformation

Post by Huntinger »

𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

Amt IV

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Wikipedia, Facebook, Twitter, and mainstream media are falling all over themselves with censorship and spin jobs to get the narrative back under control as mass protests continue to sweep across America.

In 2017, representatives of Facebook, Twitter, and Google were instructed in a US Senate Judiciary Committee hearing that it is their responsibility to “quell information rebellions” and adopt a “mission statement” expressing their commitment to “prevent the fomenting of discord.”

“Civil wars don’t start with gunshots, they start with words. America’s war with itself has already begun. We all must act now on the social media battlefield to quell information rebellions that can quickly lead to violent confrontations and easily transform us into the Divided States of America” the representatives were told by cold warrior think tank denizen Clint Watts.

“Stopping the false information artillery barrage landing on social media users comes only when those outlets distributing bogus stories are silenced — silence the guns and the barrage will end” Watts added.

Those words rattle around in the memory now as America burns with nationwide protests demanding an end to the police state, and as narrative control operations ramp up with frantic urgency.

Owners of social media listed below...
been-there wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:03 am
been-there wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:32 pm
Facebook and Google, both owned by Jews, have introduced new algorithms which limit traffic to internet content that Jewish pro-Israeli groups don't want people reading.
So the reality we face is that two companies, Google and Facebook — which are not media companies, do not have editors or fact-checkers, and do no investigative reporting — are deciding what people should read...
-- Don Hazen, Alternet’s executive editor
Like the media barons of old, who alone could afford the economies of scale necessary to distribute newspapers through delivery trucks and corner shops, Google and Facebook are the monopolistic distribution platforms for new and social media. They have enormous power to decide what you will see and read, and they will use that power in their interests – not yours.

They will continue to refine and tighten their restrictions so that access to dissident media becomes harder and harder. It will happen so subtly and incrementally that there is a real danger that few will notice how they have been gradually herded back into the arms of the media corporations.
http://www.jonathan-cook.net/blog/2017- ... -accident/
Here a blog in Pakistan listing some of the social media sites owned and/or controlled by people who self-identify as being 'Jewish'.

This perhaps explains why some of these companies quickly acquiesce when asked/instructed to block or censor certain information, views, websites, etc.
1) Google
It was founded by Larry Page, Sergey Brin in 1998. Both are Jews. ...try to live an internet life without using Google or any of its subsidiary websites.

2) Facebook
It was a Jew who founded that website in 2004. ...Mark Zuckerberg is a Jew. He also owns Instagram so count that website owned by a Jew too.

3) YouTube
YouTube's CEO Susan Wojcicki is also a Jew.

4) Wikipedia
...also founded by a Jew, Jimmy Wales...

5) Ask.com
...this was also founded by a Jew, Garrett Gruener.

6) Tumblr
How can we forget this blogging platform. Just for your knowledge, this platform is also founded by a Jew, David Karp.

7) NetFlix
This is also founded by a Jew, Reed Hastings.

8) Wix.com
This is also founded by a Jew, Avishai Abrahami.

9) Quora.com
this is also owned by a Jew, Adam D’Angelo. Another website like this is Answers.com that is also owned by a Jew, Bob Rosenschein.

10) Twitter
Yo boys, Twitter is also co-founded by a Jew, Noah Glass.

11) Vimeo
Yes, Vimeo, the video service most of you use to uploaded their videos in HD, and your portfolios among other stuff. This one is also founded by a Jew, Zach Klein.

12) Yahoo
Current CEO Marissa Mayer, and even previous CEO, both are Jews.

13) Pinterest
...founded and owned by a Jew, Ben Silbermann...

14) eHow.com
This one also pops up most of times in search engines and it is quite popular website too. And a news for you is, it is also founded by a Jew, Richard Rosenblatt.

15) DailyMotion.com
This YouTube's alternative is also founded and owned by a Jew, Benjamin Bejbaum.

16) Linkedin
...this website is also founded by a Jew, Reid Hoffman. Even though this got recently acquired by Microsoft...

17) PayPal
...the CEO of PayPal is a Jew, Dan Schulman.

18) SnapChat
Founded by a Jew, Evan Spiegel.

...there are many more websites and popular smartphone applications that are founded and owned by Jews, like Reditt, Imgur, etc.

http://www.manhoos.com/2016/07/popuar-w ... -jews.html
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Jewish-owned internet giants Google and Facebook are censoring the content of info that people have access to.

Here is an article on a recent news source which has become a victim of that, and why they have been targeted: Under FBI orders, Facebook and Google removed American Herald Tribune, an alternative site that publishes US and European writers critical of US foreign policy. The bureau’s justification for the removal was dubious, and it sets a troubling precedent for other critical outlets.

And here is a story of who Facebook have recruited to help them do that — an ex-Israeli 'expert':
Facebook Recruits an Israeli Censorship Expert

torus9

Post by torus9 »

Pleased to say that I never joined f ac e bo ok.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

torus9 wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:50 pm
Ermmm... This isn't really about what any of us individually self-congratulate ourself for.

Do I need to explain the far-reaching societal ramifications of this one also? ;) :ugeek:

torus9

Post by torus9 »

been-there wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:16 pm
torus9 wrote:
Ermmm... This isn't really about what any of us individually self-congratulate ourself for.
No kidding. But it still doesn't diminish my pride in never joining.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

torus9 wrote:
No kidding. But it still doesn't diminish my pride in never joining.
I joined both Facebook and Twitter since they both gave me access to the comments sections of various sites. I never posted on Twitter but my account was suspended, no reason given. I did post a few things on Facebook but they kept hounding me for more personal info, pictures etc. which I shined on. They too suspended my account, no reason given. It seems that I'm not welcome on social media.

torus9

Post by torus9 »

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:43 pm
I joined both Facebook and Twitter since they both gave me access to the comments sections of various sites. I never posted on Twitter but my account was suspended, no reason given. I did post a few things on Facebook but they kept hounding me for more personal info, pictures etc. which I shined on. They too suspended my account, no reason given. It seems that I'm not welcome on social media.
I consistently receive ads and pop-ups beseeching me to join face cook. I love their transparent slogan, "and start reacting today!" Right, don't "respond". REACT!

torus9

Post by torus9 »

been-there wrote:
torus9 wrote:

Do I need to explain the far-reaching societal ramifications of this one also? ;) :ugeek:

On second thought, please do explain the far-reaching societal ramifications of my self-congratulatory lust! After all, it's all about ME! facebook, twitter, instagram etc obviously capitalize on this. You GO girl!
I at least had the common sense to not join fece book, netflix, tumblr, twitter, or Instagram. And I don't do "selfies". And you? You can't tell me to go fuck your selfie! :mrgreen:

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

torus9 wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:31 pm
been-there wrote:
torus9 wrote:

On second thought, please do explain the far-reaching societal ramifications of my self-congratulatory lust! After all, it's all about ME! facebook, twitter, instagram etc obviously capitalize on this.
I at least had the common sense to not join fece book, netflix, tumblr, twitter, or Instagram. And I don't do "selfies".
And you?
Well done for keeping aloof from all of that. Respect!
But the post wasn't about you (or me).
It was about more evidence of Jews controlling the content of information on social media and therefore manipulating public opinion.
THAT was the "far-reaching societal ramifications” I was referring to.

Jews not only have inordinate influence and control of Hollywood, of TV stations, of the press, but ALSO of social media.

been-there wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:42 am
Jewish-owned internet giants Google and Facebook are censoring the content of info that people have access to.

Here is an article on a recent news source which has become a victim of that, and why they have been targeted: Under FBI orders, Facebook and Google removed American Herald Tribune, an alternative site that publishes US and European writers critical of US foreign policy. The bureau’s justification for the removal was dubious, and it sets a troubling precedent for other critical outlets.

And here is a story of who Facebook have recruited to help them do that — an ex-Israeli 'expert':
Facebook Recruits an Israeli Censorship Expert
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous