Quote for the day:

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
torus9

Re: Quote for the day:

Post by torus9 »

Careful...If two planes can pulverize three skyscrapers with virtually flawless precision, certainly this mighty tree could do significant damage.

"Christmas? SHOVE IT!"
- torus9
been-there

Post by been-there »

“If you want to live a happy life,
tie it to a goal,
not to people or things.”

― Albert Einstein

torus9

Post by torus9 »

been-there wrote: 18 Nov 2020, 23:35 .
“If you want to live a happy life,
tie it to a goal,
not to people or things.”

― Albert Einstein

A goal is a "thing". So are collective identities. Let's get small, split atoms, phuck shit up!
been-there

Post by been-there »

“The task of the historian is to investigate, confront,
challenge and, if necessary, correct society's collective memory.
In this process, the state ought to have no role whatever, none at all.
Certainly not in the UK, which delights in presenting itself
as a bastion of academic freedom”.

~~ British historian Geoffrey Alderman writing in the Jewish Chronicle on October 30th, 2008
criticising the recent arrest of Dr. Fredrick Töben at Heathrow airport and warning against the increasing tendency
“to enforce particular interpretations of history under the guise of ‘combating racism and xenophobia’”.

https://www.thejc.com/denial-is-not-a-c ... ter-1.5837
been-there

Post by been-there »

been-there

Post by been-there »

When I describe myself as a truth-teller, I do not claim that I am always right and never wrong. My claim is that my agenda is truth, not rightwing or leftwing, Republican or Democrat. As I told the Press Club of Mexico when I was awarded the International Journalism Prize in 2015, “our country is truth”.

During the Cheney/Bush regime I was a strong critic, not because I am a Democrat, but because the regime was destroying countries and American civil liberties on the basis of false claims. This made me very popular among the leftwing. CounterPunch published my columns, and Alex Cockburn himself assembled a collection of my columns and published them as a CounterPunch book. My truthfull accounts of the neoconservative foreign policy caused conservatives to dismiss me as leftwing, a conclusion supported in their minds by my presence on CounterPunch.

Today I am prohibited on CounterPunch, because I applied the same standards to the Obama regime as I did to the Cheney/Bush regime. Today I am demonized by the liberal-left that previously adored me.

The probem that all truth-tellers face is that most people like you if you tell them what they want to hear and dislike you if you tell them what they don’t want to hear. The truth or falsity of what you say is immaterial.

~~ Paul Craig Roberts

https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2020/1 ... -michigan/
Daniel

Post by Daniel »

The problem with Paul Craig Roberts is that he isn't anti-jewish. He's too pretentious to be anti-jewish. And that's assuming he isn't a jew. He travels in the company of phony critics of jewry such as Israel Shamir and Gilad Atzmon. Alexander Cockburn is one of the jews who rallied other jews to destroy Joe Sobran's career, and the shabbos goy WFB complied.
Daniel

Post by Daniel »

Bishop Richard Williamson's synopsis of the Protocols, from his Eleison Comment today:

torus9

Post by torus9 »

From quote above, "Everyone will live in peace and obedient order under his glorius rule."

The utopian impulse is already a sign of delusion. That a utopia is birthed out of such subterfuge, carnage, and murder, is confirmation of mental illness.
torus9

Post by torus9 »

"Joe Biden’s cheating is legendary. It goes way back to his plagiarism and cheating to get through law school and his plagiarism and lying when he attempted to run for President in the late 1980s. Throughout this campaign, he has lied so often to cover up the criminality of the Biden Family it’s almost expected and ignored by the largely compliant media. But the truth always finds its way out in the end."
- Rudolph Guiliani