Quote for the day:

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
User avatar
torus9
Posts: 1845
Joined: 09 Jun 2018, 19:42
Contact:

Re: Quote for the day:

Post by torus9 »

"Ooooooooooh, C'MON!!!!!

Close the city
And tell the people
That something is coming to crawl
Death and darkness are rushing forward
To take a bite from the wall..."
+Black Sabbath+
User avatar
been-there
Posts: 10772
Joined: 30 Apr 2013, 08:59

Re: Quote for the day:

Post by been-there »

Israelis and American Jews fully agree that the memory of the Holocaust is an indispensable weapon — one that must be used relentlessly against their common enemy.
..Jewish organisations and individuals thus labour continuously to remind the world of it. In America, the perpetuation of the Holocaust memory is now a $100-million-a-year enterprise, part of which is government-funded."

-- Israeli author Moshe Leshem, quoted in ‘Balaam's Curse’, p. 228)
“The growing numbers of revisionist supporters cannot be ignored.
We must use every resource to stop revisionism now, before it's too late”.


Edgar Bronfman, Canadian billionaire, Seagram's whiskey merchant and chairman of the World Jewish Congress
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous
User avatar
torus9
Posts: 1845
Joined: 09 Jun 2018, 19:42
Contact:

Re: Quote for the day:

Post by torus9 »

"This fall, there will be a second wave of oppression designed to crush what is left of the American spirit before the American genocide begins."
Dave Hodges, May 25 2020. The "Common Sense" Show.
User avatar
Hüntinger
Posts: 10981
Joined: 20 Aug 2018, 04:56
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: Quote for the day:

Post by Hüntinger »

torus9 wrote: 26 May 2020, 12:04 "This fall, there will be a second wave of oppression designed to crush what is left of the American spirit before the American genocide begins."
Dave Hodges, May 25 2020. The "Common Sense" Show.
Ahh the beginning of the "day of the blade" or rope if you prefer, I prefer a clean shave.
Image

𝕸𝖊𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝕰𝖍𝖗𝖊 𝖍𝖊𝖎ß𝖙 𝕿𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊
Amt VI..Ausland-SD
User avatar
been-there
Posts: 10772
Joined: 30 Apr 2013, 08:59

Re: Quote for the day:

Post by been-there »

.
Moshe Leshem wrote this in his retirement in 1989. He had been Israeli ambassador to four countries as well as to the U.N. Moshe was born in 1918 in Brno, Czechoslovakia and grew up in a Zionist family.
been-there wrote: 25 May 2020, 22:47
Israelis and American Jews fully agree that the memory of the Holocaust is an indispensable weapon — one that must be used relentlessly against their common enemy.

..Jewish organisations and individuals thus labour continuously
to remind the world
of it
. In America, the perpetuation of
the Holocaust memory is now a $100-million-a-year enterprise,
part of which is government-funded."

-- Moshe Leshem. ‘Balaam's Curse’, p. 228 (1989)

Edgar Bronfman is a Jewish billionaire in Canada. He is a whiskey merchant and was chairman of the World Jewish Congress
been-there wrote: 25 May 2020, 22:47
“The growing numbers of revisionist supporters cannot be ignored.
We must use every resource to stop revisionism now, before it's too late”.

-- Edgar Bronfman
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous
User avatar
torus9
Posts: 1845
Joined: 09 Jun 2018, 19:42
Contact:

Re: Quote for the day:

Post by torus9 »

Huntinger wrote: 26 May 2020, 12:16
torus9 wrote: 26 May 2020, 12:04 "This fall, there will be a second wave of oppression designed to crush what is left of the American spirit before the American genocide begins."
Dave Hodges, May 25 2020. The "Common Sense" Show.
Ahh the beginning of the "day of the blade" or rope if you prefer, I prefer a clean shave.
Image
Day of The Needle would appear to be the MO.
User avatar
torus9
Posts: 1845
Joined: 09 Jun 2018, 19:42
Contact:

Re: Quote for the day:

Post by torus9 »

been-there wrote: 26 May 2020, 13:27 Edgar Bronfman is a Jewish billionaire in Canada. He is a whiskey merchant and was chairman of the World Jewish Congress
been-there wrote: 25 May 2020, 22:47
“The growing numbers of revisionist supporters cannot be ignored.
We must use every resource to stop revisionism now, before it's too late”.

-- Edgar Bronfman
There's a paranoid evangelical zeal in that quote akin to; "the growing numbers of supporters of evolutionary theory cannot be ignored my lord. We must use every resource to stop them lest they carry the the ring to Sauron."
User avatar
torus9
Posts: 1845
Joined: 09 Jun 2018, 19:42
Contact:

Re: Quote for the day:

Post by torus9 »

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20200 ... inflicted/

A member of the Scottish parliament (MSP) has sparked outrage by suggesting that the ethnic cleansing of 750,000 Palestinians when Israel was founded in their land in 1948 was “self-inflicted”.

The remark by Richard Lyle, of the Scottish National Party (SNP), was made in a proposed amendment to a parliamentary motion marking the 72nd anniversary of the Nakba (Catastrophe).
User avatar
been-there
Posts: 10772
Joined: 30 Apr 2013, 08:59

Re: Quote for the day:

Post by been-there »

torus9 wrote: 27 May 2020, 10:56
been-there wrote: 26 May 2020, 13:27 Edgar Bronfman is a Jewish billionaire in Canada. He is a whiskey merchant and was chairman of the World Jewish Congress
been-there wrote: 25 May 2020, 22:47
“The growing numbers of revisionist supporters cannot be ignored.
We must use every resource to stop revisionism now, before it's too late”.

-- Edgar Bronfman
There's a paranoid evangelical zeal in that quote akin to:
"the growing numbers of supporters of evolutionary theory cannot be ignored my lord.
We must use every resource to stop them lest they carry the the ring to Sauron"
.
:lol: :D Yes!
User avatar
torus9
Posts: 1845
Joined: 09 Jun 2018, 19:42
Contact:

Re: Quote for the day:

Post by torus9 »

American politics, a truly hideously embarrassing shit-show.
Joe "you ain't black" Biden, greener pastures await. Do everybody a favor and pack it in mudda- fukka.


Rep. Omar Declares That She Believes Biden Is A Rapist But Should Be The Next President


https://jonathanturley.org/2020/05/26/omar/
Post Reply