Quote for the day:

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
been-there
Propositions Moderator

Re: Quote for the day:

Post by been-there »

If the matter is one that can be settled by observation, make the observation yourself. Aristotle could have avoided the mistake of thinking that women have fewer teeth than men, by the simple device of asking Mrs. Aristotle to keep her mouth open while he counted. He did not do so because he thought he knew. Thinking that you know when in fact you don't is a fatal mistake, to which we are all prone. I believe myself that hedgehogs eat black beetles, because I have been told that they do; but if I were writing a book on the habits of hedgehogs, I should not commit myself until I had seen one enjoying this unappetizing diet. Aristotle, however, was less cautious. Ancient and medieval authors knew all about unicorns and salamanders; not one of them thought it necessary to avoid dogmatic statements about them because he had never seen one of them.
If, like most of mankind, you have passionate convictions on many such matters, there are ways in which you can make yourself aware of your own bias. If an opinion contrary to your own makes you angry, that is a sign that you are subconsciously aware of having no good reason for thinking as you do. If some one maintains that two and two are five, or that Iceland is on the equator, you feel pity rather than anger, unless you know so little of arithmetic or geography that his opinion shakes your own contrary conviction. The most savage controversies are those about matters as to which there is no good evidence either way.

~ Bertrand Russell, Unpopular essays, p. 116

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

torus9

Post by torus9 »

"Chinese Ambasssdor To Israel Found Dead In His Home"

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co ... t-52696833

torus9

Post by torus9 »

"Ooooooooooh, C'MON!!!!!

Close the city
And tell the people
That something is coming to crawl
Death and darkness are rushing forward
To take a bite from the wall..."
+Black Sabbath+

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Israelis and American Jews fully agree that the memory of the Holocaust is an indispensable weapon — one that must be used relentlessly against their common enemy.
..Jewish organisations and individuals thus labour continuously to remind the world of it. In America, the perpetuation of the Holocaust memory is now a $100-million-a-year enterprise, part of which is government-funded."

-- Israeli author Moshe Leshem, quoted in ‘Balaam's Curse’, p. 228)
“The growing numbers of revisionist supporters cannot be ignored.
We must use every resource to stop revisionism now, before it's too late”.

Edgar Bronfman, Canadian billionaire, Seagram's whiskey merchant and chairman of the World Jewish Congress
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

torus9

Post by torus9 »

"This fall, there will be a second wave of oppression designed to crush what is left of the American spirit before the American genocide begins."
Dave Hodges, May 25 2020. The "Common Sense" Show.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

torus9 wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 12:04 pm
"This fall, there will be a second wave of oppression designed to crush what is left of the American spirit before the American genocide begins."
Ahh the beginning of the "day of the blade" or rope if you prefer, I prefer a clean shave.

𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

Amt IV

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Moshe Leshem wrote this in his retirement in 1989. He had been Israeli ambassador to four countries as well as to the U.N. Moshe was born in 1918 in Brno, Czechoslovakia and grew up in a Zionist family.
been-there wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 10:47 pm
Israelis and American Jews fully agree that the memory of the Holocaust is an indispensable weapon — one that must be used relentlessly against their common enemy.

..Jewish organisations and individuals thus labour continuously
to remind the world
of it
. In America, the perpetuation of
the Holocaust memory is now a $100-million-a-year enterprise,
part of which is government-funded."

-- Moshe Leshem. ‘Balaam's Curse’, p. 228 (1989)

Edgar Bronfman is a Jewish billionaire in Canada. He is a whiskey merchant and was chairman of the World Jewish Congress
been-there wrote:

-- Edgar Bronfman
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

torus9

Post by torus9 »

Huntinger wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 12:16 pm
torus9 wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 12:04 pm
Ahh the beginning of the "day of the blade" or rope if you prefer, I prefer a clean shave.
Day of The Needle would appear to be the MO.

torus9

Post by torus9 »

been-there wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 1:27 pm
Edgar Bronfman is a Jewish billionaire in Canada. He is a whiskey merchant and was chairman of the World Jewish Congress
been-there wrote:

-- Edgar Bronfman
There's a paranoid evangelical zeal in that quote akin to; "the growing numbers of supporters of evolutionary theory cannot be ignored my lord. We must use every resource to stop them lest they carry the the ring to Sauron."

torus9

Post by torus9 »

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20200 ... inflicted/

A member of the Scottish parliament (MSP) has sparked outrage by suggesting that the ethnic cleansing of 750,000 Palestinians when Israel was founded in their land in 1948 was “self-inflicted”.

The remark by Richard Lyle, of the Scottish National Party (SNP), was made in a proposed amendment to a parliamentary motion marking the 72nd anniversary of the Nakba (Catastrophe).