Quote for the day:

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
been-there
Propositions Moderator

Re: Quote of the day:

Post by been-there »

Barrister Doug Christie:
"In your opinion as a historian of the Second World War, what is the 'Holocaust' as it is currently presented?"

David Irving:
"The Holocaust as it is currently presented? I can do no better than quote the words used by the chief rabbi of England, Lord Immanuel Jakobovits, who has recently said that in his view, it has become big business... Which he deplores."

(1988 Zündel trial, 33-9347)
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

onetruth

Post by onetruth »

~

“When Fascism came into power, most people were unprepared, both theoretically and practically. They were unable to believe that man could exhibit such propensities for evil, such lust for power, such disregard for the rights of the weak, or such yearning for submission. Only a few had been aware of the rumbling of the volcano preceding the outbreak.”

– Erich Fromm, Escape from Freedom

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

“When I was released by the Americans I read historian Trevor Roper's book, ‘The last days of Hitler'. Throughout the book — like a red line — runs an eyewitness report by Hanna Reitsch about the final days in the bunker.
I never said it. I never wrote it. I never signed it. It was something they invented.”

-- Hanna Reitsch
Born: March 12th 1912, Dolnoslaskie, Poland. Died: August 24th 1979, Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany
-- Anonymous

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Schopenhauer wrote:“As trying to force love begets hatred,
so trying to compel belief leads to disbelief.”
-- Anonymous

onetruth

Post by onetruth »

~

The genius at work :

“I don't see much future for the Americans ... it's a decayed country. And they have their racial problem, and the problem of social inequalities ... my feelings against Americanism are feelings of hatred and deep repugnance ... everything about the behaviour of American society reveals that it's half Judaised, and the other half negrified. How can one expect a State like that to hold together?”

The mustached psychopath

Meantime , not far in the near future :

P.s

Did you know been there , that the creators of superman where juice ? You can spread this in your hysterical paranoia circles !

I bet you would not hold it as evidence for the juice participation and contribution the American culture but would somehow try to distort it as something negative.

~

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Fantasy prone personality (FPP) is a disposition or personality trait in which a person experiences an extensive and deep involvement in fantasy.
An individual with this trait (termed a fantasiser) may have difficulty differentiating between fantasy and reality and may experience hallucinations, as well as self-suggested psychosomatic symptoms. Closely related psychological constructs include daydreaming, absorption and eidetic memory.
Your alleged quote from Adolfus comes from the dubiously authentic 'Hitler's table talks'.

Superman is a comic-book, fantasy super-hero, invented by sons of Jewish immigrants. He is not a real character. Hitler was. Try to understand this subtle distinction. It may help you in better understanding other areas of life.

The fantasy hero’s creators, Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster, were the children of Jewish immigrants from Lithuania, Rotterdam and Kiev.

On Krypton, Superman went by the name Kal-El (as in Isra-el and the prophets Samu-el and Dani-el). El means God as in El-ohim. Kal is similar to the Hebrew words for “voice” and “vessel.”

Orphaned at birth to protect him from a world destroying cataclysm, the Mensch of Steel is most often compared to Moses because they were both raised by non-Jewish families and eventually accessed magic powers to save their tribe.

Further reading: http://forward.com/culture/178454/10-re ... ly-jewish/

http://www.thedailybeast.com/superman-i ... -superhero
-- Anonymous

onetruth

Post by onetruth »

been-there wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:05 pm
Your alleged quote from Adolfus comes from the dubiously authentic 'Hitler's table talks'.

Yet there are many other examples of Hitler failor to estimate correctly the might of USA . The best example for that would be his insane decision to declare war on the US when he was no obligation to do so.

I should start a thread on this under the title - How Hitler stupidly declared war on America.

been-there wrote:
Superman is a comic-book, fantasy super-hero, invented by sons of Jewish immigrants. He is not a real character. Hitler was. Try to understand this subtle distinction. It may help you in better understanding other areas of life.

Wow thank you for explaining that , i was sure it was the other way around.

been-there wrote:
The fantasy hero’s creators, Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster, were the children of Jewish immigrants from Lithuania, Rotterdam and Kiev.

On Krypton, Superman went by the name Kal-El (as in Isra-el and the prophets Samu-el and Dani-el). El means God as in El-ohim. Kal is similar to the Hebrew words for “voice” and “vessel.”

Orphaned at birth to protect him from a world destroying cataclysm, the Mensch of Steel is most often compared to Moses because they were both raised by non-Jewish families and eventually accessed magic powers to save their tribe.

And the reason you mention this because you want to show appreciation and give due credit for the juice contribution to american culture ? or for some other reason ?

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

“Alone the fact that one may not question the Jewish "holocaust" and that Jewish pressure has inflicted laws on democratic societies to prevent questions — while incessant promotion and indoctrination of the same averredly incontestable ‘holocaust’ occur — gives the game away.

It proves that it must be a lie. Why else would one not be allowed to question it? Because it might offend the "survivors"? Because it "dishonours the dead"? Hardly sufficient reason to outlaw discussion.

No, because the exposure of this leading lie might precipitate questions about so many other lies and cause the whole ramshackle fabrication to crumble.”

- Gerard Menuhin / righteous Revisionist Jew, son of famous violinist
-- Anonymous

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

“It's a very strange thing to do [a story about] an American man, and not be able to finance this movie in America.

And that's very disturbing, if you think about its implications on any subject that is not overtly pro-American.

They say we have freedom of expression; but thought is financed, and thought is controlled, and the media is controlled. This country is very tight on that, and there's no criticism allowed at a certain level. You can make movies about civil rights leaders who are dead, but it's not easy to make one about a current man.”

Oliver Stone, director of Snowden, on the difficulty of making the film in the U.S.
-- Anonymous