Requests or Complaints Requiring Moderation (OLD)

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Blogbuster

Re: Requests or Complaints Requiring Moderation

Post by Blogbuster »

Duke Umeroffen, please cease and desist from spamming this forum and thread.

You have made your complaint, there is no need for endless repetition and slander against the RODOH membership.

Thank you on behalf of the RODOH moderation team.
Blogbuster

Get the facts about the strange phenomenon of Holocaust hate blogging!
http://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=667

http://hateblogwatch.nazihunter.net/forum

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Duke Umeroffen

Post by Duke Umeroffen »

I just want you out of here blogbuster you are not my moderator and I will not obey you. I don't recognise you as my mod and I find your calling my thoughtful posts on this issue as "spam," objectionable and asinine and foolish in the extreme. I will not accept you as any sort of team. I am canvassing opinion as to whether you should be demoted. I think you should. I want to see a real person fighting for our corner now. You've done nothing for me but incessantly call me a drunk. So much for a "moderator team."

Now I think you'd better resign.
Viking; North Utsire; South Utsire; Forties; Cromarty; ; Firth; Tyne; Dogger. Fisher; German Bight; Humber; Thames *; Dover;

Blogbuster

Post by Blogbuster »

Duke Umeroffen wrote:I just want you out of here blogbuster you are not my moderator and I will not obey you. I don't recognise you as my mod and I find your calling my thoughtful posts on this issue as "spam," objectionable and asinine and foolish in the extreme. I will not accept you as any sort of team. I am canvassing opinion as to whether you should be demoted. I think you should. I want to see a real person fighting for our corner now. You've done nothing for me but incessantly call me a drunk. So much for a "moderator team."

Now I think you'd better resign.

That's fine duke, you are entitled to believe what you like, just please <--note the word please, stop trolling this forum. Your moderation request has already been made.

We get you don't like me...
Now ease up with the spam.
Blogbuster

Get the facts about the strange phenomenon of Holocaust hate blogging!
http://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=667

http://hateblogwatch.nazihunter.net/forum

Duke Umeroffen

Post by Duke Umeroffen »

I've got very bad news for the forum, the Statistical mechanic will be leaving this forum next if blog_ remains in a position of authority here and continues to be presented as the glaubige mod, when he isn't at all. None of us want him.

When the SM bales out, that will leave you debating with yourselves again and back to your credibility problem with no one here to represent US and no decent posters from our World. Good job, Revisionalistas. I can't promise he will stay even if blogbuster is stripped of his mod stripes or banned. But it will send a good signal out that perhaps things can change if the blogbuster is sanctioned in some way that demonstrates good faith towards us. Us who you need to try your Mattogno nuggets and winnets out upon. Doesn't depth do the phpbb and maintain the board. Or does blogbuster advise him? What's the deal there?

By the way if this forum has a secret room, all forums do, I would not expect access to it, you can plot the Fascist Revolution to your herz content's. You can enable me and set it so that I cannot see IPs too. These are all good offers and reasonable ones and compromises. Do us and yourselves a favour and get some balance back.

That is all.
Viking; North Utsire; South Utsire; Forties; Cromarty; ; Firth; Tyne; Dogger. Fisher; German Bight; Humber; Thames *; Dover;

Roberto Luc

Post by Roberto Luc »

Second time with trouble connecting in the Rodoh, last night I was trying to connect the forum and it sends to me a message as if there was an excess of attempts to connect the profile and an anti-SPAM question to answer about Josef Kramer. That done, profile 'log on', it's as if the profile wasn't registered on the forum and I can answer nothing and not to send any message for any member.

Statistical Mechanic

Post by Statistical Mechanic »

Similar only by typing in "d" I got back in without losing the post I'd tried to submit.
"the Germans had ample justifiable cause to oppose a minority within their society who worked AGAINST their county's interests" -- been-there, 24 April 2014

Depth Check
Site Moderator

Post by Depth Check »

A number of other users have also reported this fault.

Until a fix is implemented I recommend checking the "keep me logged in" box when logging in. This should help to alleviate the problem.

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger »

Where's the stay logged in button?

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger »

Sometimes I can't stay logged on. It's hit or miss to post.

Duke Umeroffen

Post by Duke Umeroffen »

Check or tick the box beneath the Username and Password fields when you log in.

http://rodoh.info/forum/ucp.php?mode=login