Requests or Complaints Requiring Moderation (OLD)

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Blogbuster

Re: Requests or Complaints Requiring Moderation

Post by Blogbuster »

Duke Umeroffen wrote:Also I don't think you should be using this "forum," kay in this thread for your awareness? It's actually for complaints which need to be looked at, its not a platform for you to give speeches and soundbites from. I'm not interested in how you lean, really I know how you lean.

"thinks, hmmm, is this about the no-go topic, am I on my own forum...hmm perhaps I won't post this stuff at rodoh," this isn't my forum.

That's all you need to do. Moderate? LOL what with you here? You're having a laugh. I wouldn't moderate this place again with you sitting in it. Nor do I want his job. I would like to see some consistency however and that you not receive warnings and I think preferential treatment. An Agenda, I think the board would be better if you just left it. I wouldn't want to moderate this place though, the Revs are quite happy with depthcheck and I can see that is fair enough and I respect it. It's less paranoia all round.

Duke umeroffen, if you are going to lodge complaints against people those individuals have the right to response. Since you are so unhappy with the existing RODOH membership and forum rules feel free to go away at any time.

Bottom line for this discussion is DC made a ruling, it was an augmentation on an earlier ruling with additional clarification. That ruling was complied with by me, however it was not complied with by Roberto Puc, and this seems to bother you.

Suggest you stop whining and wait for your next opportunity to complain. We are all confident you will find something to whine about.
Blogbuster

Get the facts about the strange phenomenon of Holocaust hate blogging!
http://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=667

http://hateblogwatch.nazihunter.net/forum

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Blogbuster

Post by Blogbuster »

We might want to visit Bernard's post about Holocaust historians wanting to "xxxx Nazi xxx" in the crazy whites thread. Especially since Duke is on his morality trip.
Blogbuster

Duke Umeroffen

Post by Duke Umeroffen »

Suggest you stop suggesting and trolling. Yes, Bernard, he works in mental health care and he sees that there is cause with you for concern.

Now you've been caught recently violating the rules. I've no idea why Rob did it too. He's been dealt with. There is no bottom line blogbuster with this, especially as I certainly do not find it clarified. If I did I wouldn't be querying it in the first place. Yes i was surprised that Rob got a ban and you a warning, because I think it is a little unfair.To what extent, I do not know.I do know he made a ruling though on this. You are still arguing that depthcheck meant different sections and I still think it means the entire forum and that he should not have let you off but given you that temporary ban too. As per the letter of the guidance issued.

It is not clarified sorry and your explanations do not cover all the bases or hold water. Sorry. As for your side accusations, can you not just concentrate now please instead of wildly lashing out? Sorry.

Now this discussion is at an end. Depthcheck?
Viking; North Utsire; South Utsire; Forties; Cromarty; ; Firth; Tyne; Dogger. Fisher; German Bight; Humber; Thames *; Dover;

Blogbuster

Post by Blogbuster »

duke,
You are not the moderator here and do not make the rules. You cannot just start attacking people in the complaint thread and tell them they have no right to provide input.

I was not caught doing anything, I was reminded by DC that a rule exists and a post I made was close to violating that rule and asked not to do so further. I respectfully complied. Roberto Puc was caught violating the rule and was suspended for it.

Now stop spamming this thread, your complaint was made. My last post was a complaint about Bernard.

Kindly stop the trolling
Blogbuster

Depth Check
Site Moderator

Post by Depth Check »

Please accept my apologies for the lengthy delay in replying to your query, Duke Umeroffen. I missed it on Friday and haven’t had time until now.

I’ve never been one for using the big stick and enforcing rigid blind obedience of rules. Sometimes it is better to give users the benefit of the doubt rather than hitting them with a lengthy ban. Blogbuster is now on the same page as you and me regarding interpretation of the paedophile rule. I think that’s good.

Roberto Luc got what he deserved and should be thankful he was only given a 6hr suspension (a mere slapped wrist) for what he did.

It is extremely tiresome to be stuck in the middle a constant war of words between two opposed groups of Holocaust Believers. Even so, I do try to be as impartial as possible, even though this inevitably leaves some parties or individuals feeling hard done by.

If you are not happy with the way I have dealt with this matter you are of course free to go above my head to Scott Smith.

Blogbuster

Post by Blogbuster »

Depth Check wrote:Please accept my apologies for the lengthy delay in replying to your query, Duke Umeroffen. I missed it on Friday and haven’t had time until now.

I’ve never been one for using the big stick and enforcing rigid blind obedience of rules. Sometimes it is better to give users the benefit of the doubt rather than hitting them with a lengthy ban. Blogbuster is now on the same page as you and me regarding interpretation of the paedophile rule. I think that’s good.

Roberto Luc got what he deserved and should be thankful he was only given a 6hr suspension (a mere slapped wrist) for what he did.

It is extremely tiresome to be stuck in the middle a constant war of words between two opposed groups of Holocaust Believers. Even so, I do try to be as impartial as possible, even though this inevitably leaves some parties or individuals feeling hard done by.

If you are not happy with the way I have dealt with this matter you are of course free to go above my head to Scott Smith.
Thanks DC,
No issues from me. I have found your moderation to be fair and reasonable.

Keep up the great work! RODOH has never been better!
Blogbuster

Duke Umeroffen

Post by Duke Umeroffen »

Just to let you all know, whilst I cannot do anything about it and the "moderators" here don't think it is reprehensible behaviour either but psycho is continuing to pretend to be me at his nazihunter.net "hateblog watch" forum. Please do not be mislead. I do not have an account there for starters. What is more I have no intentions in the future of opening one. Ever.

This mimicky of his is entirely consistent with his psychopathic behaviour.

For the record I wish to state, I have not now nor in the past posted any comment whatsoever ever to be found at his current forum and appearing to originate from myself. He merely borrowed my rodoh avatar here in order to keep up the fraud and created another account.

Any comment I have therefore appeared to make there at nazihunter.net on anything whatsoever as Duke-Umerrofen or Duke-Umeroffen-IDIOT, is faked and not to be trusted.
Viking; North Utsire; South Utsire; Forties; Cromarty; ; Firth; Tyne; Dogger. Fisher; German Bight; Humber; Thames *; Dover;

Duke Umeroffen

Post by Duke Umeroffen »

double post deleted, forum was stuttering.
Last edited by Duke Umeroffen on Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Blogbuster

Post by Blogbuster »

Look Duke,
HBW is not my forum, I am not even a member there, and the moderators here don't involve themselves in what goes on there, or at CODOH, or JREF or any other forum.

Stop bringing your silly whining to RODOH. Go handle your business with hate blog watch at hate blog watch.

No wants to hear your baseless accusations and drunken nonsense.

go away already
Blogbuster

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger »

Are you sure you just weren't drunk at the time and can't remember?