Requests or Complaints Requiring Moderation (OLD)

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Blogbuster

Re: Requests or Complaints Requiring Moderation

Post by Blogbuster »

rollo the ganger wrote:blah. :lol:
Hey Rollo, is "blah" a formal complaint lol :)
Blogbuster

Get the facts about the strange phenomenon of Holocaust hate blogging!
http://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=667

http://hateblogwatch.nazihunter.net/forum

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger »

I was purging the forum view of the name of "you know who".

Blogbuster

Post by Blogbuster »

ahhh, gotcha
Blogbuster

Blogbuster

Post by Blogbuster »

Duke Umeroffen wrote:Yes well, we could argue about why HC left, couldn't we? I am no wise convinced despite Fish's morale boosting claim otherwise :lol: that it was because "Revisionists" won ane michty victorie over the Holocaust Controversies host either. If they had, then I don't think for one minute that the critique would have been produced. And what have you Revisionists produced? Not a lot. You seem to be gathered around Mattogno now, sticking like s**t to a blanket, in a final pell mell down hill movement.

The forum format at least for HC's participants as a venue for debate has had its day. It's not a methodology worth pursuing. Roberto is about the one exception. Well, maybe another team will arise to replace HC and perform for you. I doubt it but. Recently Wolf_Mann chucked it in too. Er, not through any perceived "rout" but more through revulsion at how ugly and pointless things here are. So it's just myself, iwh and Roberto left basically.

The HC. walk-out from rodoh after the initial parodie week, was in part triggered by the complete failure of a Revisionist team to form up to debate AR properly with HC. This is crucial as I think that would in itself have put the rodoh idea onto a firmer basis. Just at the very time when rodoh needed such a project and the focus, the proposed AR rodoh debate collapsed. Although all was not lost, I think. The HC team and friends carried on united together elsewhere in a more friendly venue.

Somewhere where no blatantly tedious racist trolling, the likes of which I'm ashamed to say I see here all too frequently takes place.

Imho unless by some MIRACLE an organised debate with two fresh teams can be cooked up along the lines of the AB scholar's debate, then this bitty and dissatisfying ceilidh you call "free and fair debate" will continue. Who remotely serious would bother with you? It's too scrappy and unfocussed. I think that the Revisionist trolls succeeded in something at original rodoh though.

Finally alienating the very erudite and helpful people that they ostensibly wished to have free and fair debate with in the first place.

LOL I think we should enable a sobriety test for Dukey (P-B) prior to him being allowed to post. The nonsense he wrote above does nothing but insult the intelligence of rational RODOH members.

Especially those of us who know the history of HC members and their supporters here at RODOH in the past.
Blogbuster

Duke Umeroffen

Post by Duke Umeroffen »

Whilst I heartily applaud the decision to ask "blogbuster" to desist with his smears against Hans, may I respectfully remind depthcheck of what he wrote up thread:

"The offending thread with its accusations of paedophilia against Hans has been removed from public viewing. Paedophilia is a no-go topic on this forum and anyone bringing the subject up again can expect to receive a ban..."

My bold.

I require clarification. "blogbuster" is cunning. He well knows that screengrabs posted by another party are covered by the ruling above. Therefore, this latest infraction of his should result in this "blogbuster" - as an "anyone" mentioned above - receiving a substantial ban for a repeated offence. After all you have just whacked Rob with a 6 hour ban hammer. Also to keep with the guidance issued above - someone deleting any posts containing these smears which are patently "no-go topics,"if the official ruling issued above has been interpreted correctly. Preferably, "blogbuster" cleaning up the thread IMHO as a further duty and sign of contrition. Or if it's too much work and he refuses, admin doing some house-keeping and/or special treatment, or quarantine for his thread.

Looking forward to your reply with interest!

I apologise for losing my temper in this thread upstream, it was uncalled for. Probably..
Viking; North Utsire; South Utsire; Forties; Cromarty; ; Firth; Tyne; Dogger. Fisher; German Bight; Humber; Thames *; Dover;

Blogbuster

Post by Blogbuster »

Duke Umeroffen wrote:Whilst I heartily applaud the decision to ask "blogbuster" to desist with his smears against Hans, may I respectfully remind depthcheck of what he wrote up thread:

"The offending thread with its accusations of paedophilia against Hans has been removed from public viewing. Paedophilia is a no-go topic on this forum and anyone bringing the subject up again can expect to receive a ban..."

My bold.

I require clarification. "blogbuster" is cunning. He well knows that screengrabs posted by another party are covered by the ruling above. Therefore, this latest infraction of his should result in this "blogbuster" - as an "anyone" mentioned above - receiving a substantial ban for a repeated offence. After all you have just whacked Rob with a 6 hour ban hammer. Also to keep with the guidance issued above - someone deleting any posts containing these smears which are patently "no-go topics,"if the official ruling issued above has been interpreted correctly. Preferably, "blogbuster" cleaning up the thread IMHO as a further duty and sign of contrition. Or if it's too much work and he refuses, admin doing some house-keeping and/or special treatment, or quarantine for his thread.

Looking forward to your reply with interest!

I apologise for losing my temper in this thread upstream, it was uncalled for. Probably..
Thank you Duke for you candid feedback. However your interpretation only suits your less than sincere aims. I never posted any such text, nor did I post about Han's proclivities, I posted about a post on a completely different forum. When DC stated that this was also not permissible I respectfully acknowledged and complied.

It's called following the rules. You should try it some time.
Blogbuster

Duke Umeroffen

Post by Duke Umeroffen »

Your cunning interpretation of depthcheck's clear and precise ruling is worse than hopeless. Instead of arguing about it, you could do the decent thing, you know? Siberian Exile whilst it is a different forum is still part of this forum, as I understand it actually usually only Latin scholars know the difference. Collectively and collouquially rodoh is referred to as, "the forum", I took the ruling to mean "the forum." Properly this whole online space is a fora and each individual part is a forum. I see.

That is still a flagrant disregard for the rules I think you are misleading the fora/forum in your reply and I have seen you post these allegations which are "no-go" in Siberian exile before. "No-go" is "no-go," it doesn't mean "ah yes but its OK if I do it in Siberian exile."

Besides which, don't you ever think that you shouldn't need to be told to stop it like a naughty child, repeatedly? You shouldn't be doing it in the first place. I sincerely hope depthcheck doesn't think this behaviour is amusing too.
Viking; North Utsire; South Utsire; Forties; Cromarty; ; Firth; Tyne; Dogger. Fisher; German Bight; Humber; Thames *; Dover;

Duke Umeroffen

Post by Duke Umeroffen »

"I did not," not "I never," you seem to be reverting to being a child yourself. Or are you getting someone to help you? You don't seem to understand. I'll try again and then I'm giving up on you as remedial.

You wrote:

"I never posted any such text, nor did I post about Han's proclivities, I posted about a post on a completely different forum. "

The ruling said:

""The offending thread with its accusations of paedophilia against Hans has been removed from public viewing. Paedophilia is a no-go topic on this forum and anyone bringing the subject up again can expect to receive a ban..."

Having dealt with your excuse about fora/forum we'll look at the rest. Can you see the word, "text" in there? Nooooooo. Can you see the word "subject" in there, yes?

So, screen grabs dealing with the said, "no-go topic," doesn't matter if they are text or what sort of media, they are, or the source where they came from - utterly irrelevant too. They could be created by another person, doesn't matter but if they deal with the no-go topic - then well to me at least I don't know about you because you are "unusual" - they constitute the "subject." And what was the subject again? The no-go topic. And what was the no-go topic?

Now get out boy and take your desk with you.
Last edited by Duke Umeroffen on Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Blogbuster

Post by Blogbuster »

Duke Umeroffen wrote:Your cunning interpretation of depthcheck's clear and precise ruling is worse than hopeless. Instead of arguing about it, you could do the decent thing, you know? Siberian Exile whilst it is a different forum is still part of this forum, as I understand it actually usually only Latin scholars know the difference. Collectively and collouquially rodoh is referred to as, "the forum", I took the ruling to mean "the forum." Properly this whole online space is a fora and each individual part is a forum. I see.

That is still a flagrant disregard for the rules I think you are misleading the fora/forum in your reply and I have seen you post these allegations which are "no-go" in Siberian exile before. "No-go" is "no-go," it doesn't mean "ah yes but its OK if I do it in Siberian exile."

Besides which, don't you ever think that you shouldn't need to be told to stop it like a naughty child, repeatedly? You shouldn't be doing it in the first place. I sincerely hope depthcheck doesn't think this behaviour is amusing too.

Duke, there is nothing in the slightest that is decent about Holocaust Controversies. In my view as well as the view of many others. Now if the rules DC laid out (with sis additional clarity) are violated after the fact (as in the case of Roberto Puc), then action should be taken (as it was).

What Depthcheck thinks is outside of my realm of knowledge, however it appears that he prefers to moderate fairly. He has given warnings and has acted upon them. I have been suspended by DC several times in the past for infractions, innocent or other wise. People come to lean the proper way to interact at RODOH.

Suggest you focus on your own behavior and sordid past, it might do you some good as you appear troubled of late.

You seem very desperate to want DC's job as a moderator, very interesting.

Everyone knows your agenda here Duke.
Blogbuster

Duke Umeroffen

Post by Duke Umeroffen »

Also I don't think you should be using this "forum," kay in this thread for your awareness? It's actually for complaints which need to be looked at, its not a platform for you to give speeches and soundbites from. I'm not interested in how you lean, really I know how you lean.

"thinks, hmmm, is this about the no-go topic, am I on my own forum...hmm perhaps I won't post this stuff at rodoh," this isn't my forum.

That's all you need to do. Moderate? LOL what with you here? You're having a laugh. I wouldn't moderate this place again with you sitting in it. Nor do I want his job. I would like to see some consistency however and that you not receive warnings and I think preferential treatment. An Agenda, I think the board would be better if you just left it. I wouldn't want to moderate this place though, the Revs are quite happy with depthcheck and I can see that is fair enough and I respect it. It's less paranoia all round.