The US of A and its own holocaust crimes around the world

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
been-there
Propositions Moderator

Re: The US of A and its own holocaust crimes around the world

Post by been-there » Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:19 am

WHAT THIS woman dare not say is that there is a Jewish-led, pro-Israeli-inspired American foreign policy — and even support for terrorist organisations — in order to destabilise foreign nations and their governments.

As we saw in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria now Venezuela (and as here exposed in Iran), America and Americans are doing Israel's dirty work ostensibly to create freedom and democracy around the world.
Try and watch to the end, it isn't that long...

"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Thu May 16, 2019 5:15 pm

Brother Nathaniel making some insightful observations on the ramifications of the international, American-led, global-establishment's persecution and silencing of a journalist who exposed the criminal behaviour of the American war-machine.

-- Anonymous

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:08 am

D-Day celebrations?

Let's talk about 'freedom' and the time when Britain and America
mass-murdered civilians in France in order to further their war objectives during World War II.

Its no wonder that we have to indoctrinate new generations about the myth of our moral superiority and the deceit that our enemy were intrinsically evil. Not only did we start the deliberate targeting and mass-murdering of the civilian noncombatants of our enemy when they were seeking peace terms and a cessation of war, but to defeat that ‘enemy’ we even mass-murdered the civilians of our own Allies. We probably won't be getting many news stories and emotionally manipulative documentaries or TV dramas about that atrocity.
The indiscriminate deaths and suffering of French civilians and those of other occupied countries at the hands of the Allies, are generally ignored today — or at least unknown outside these countries. It is time for these unnecessary deaths to be acknowledged.

In June 1994, the 50th anniversary of the D-Day landings, there was still palatable anger, frustration, and bitterness expressed by many of those who remembered the civilian deaths. One woman, Frederique Legrand, an infant when Allied bombers missed a bridge at Caen but killed her parents, said, “We were forgotten, left to our own devices”.

Thousands died as Caen was leveled and orphanages were too crowded to take in all the children who had lost their parents; Legrand said she became a ward of the state until she was 21. “Relatives helped raise me and my sister and brother” she said. “No one seemed to know what Normandy suffered”.
Yeah. No-one knows what the people of Normandy went through because we are deceived by a history that has spread the lie that it was our evil enemy who mass-murdered civilians in their hundreds of thousands. There are no museums worldwide to the civilian non-combatants mass murdered by the victors in Normandy, Dresden, Berlin, Tokyo, Hiroshima, Nagasaki, etc., etc. And these civilians WE mass-murdered were the people of our Allies!!
Some 1,570 French cities and towns were bombed or hit by artillery fire by Anglo-American forces between June 1940 and May 1945. As an example of the devastation, it is estimated that 95 percent of Saint-Lô was destroyed; Carentan and Caen, too, were virtually flattened. Some figures show that 432,000 homes and apartments across France were destroyed and another 890,000 homes were damaged.

The number of French civilians killed and injured before, during, and after their liberation has long been a matter of heated debate in France. One French historian estimates that more than 50,000 men, women, and children died. During 1943 alone, some 7,458 French civilians were killed by Allied aerial bombing. The total number of dead could be as high as 70,000; more than 100,000 were wounded. The French civilian paid a high price for their liberation.
https://news.yahoo.com/why-did-america- ... 00835.html
-- Anonymous

blake121666

Post by blake121666 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:51 pm

The Brits had to sink the French fleet as well of course:
Vichy were collaborators and not "our own allies". This is rarely talked about today - nor much even in the immediate postwar. But if you are going to talk as you are doing here, then this fact will also have to be brought up.

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger » Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:59 pm

The French should have thought about this when they declared war on Germany in 1939. They should have also known the English would leave them in the lurch when things went wrong. And by the way, didn't the French fire on our troops when they were landing in North Africa?

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott » Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:04 am

These past few days instead of watching pozzed television crap like HBO's Game of Thrones, I have been reading General Field Marshal Wilhelm Keitel's memoirs. This was written in captivity not long before his judicial murder at the hands of the Allies; the book was edited by Walter Görlitz, the postwar hagiographer of the German General Staff, and translated into English by David Irving.

Generalfeldmarschall Wilhelm Keitel was the prewar and wartime Chief of the Oberkommando der Wehrmacht (OKW), which coordinated the Army, Navy, and Air Force General Staffs.

GFM Keitel signed the surrender document with the Soviets on the Eastern Front at Berlin just after Midnight on 9 May 1945, while Colonel General Alfred Jodl, the OKW operations officer, signed the German surrender document on the Western Front at Reims early the day before.

Herr Wilhelm Keitel was anything but of the Prussian Junker caste and aspired to be a Brunswikian farming estate owner who was compelled instead to make a career in the military. But as the third-highest ranking soldier on the dock at the International Military Tribunal, GFM Keitel was a doomed man.

In his hasty memoirs, the Field Marshal recounts many of the events before and during the war, including his part organizing the affairs of the fact that the French signed an Armistice to end their part in the war on June 22, 1940 while the British continued the war, so I need not emphasize that the surrender at Compiègne was therefore only an Armistice and not a final peace treaty.

The French were willing to do right by Germany. The main stumbling block for them at the 1940 Armistice was that although they were quite willing to suffer defeat at the hands and terms of Germany, this was not the case with the Italians riding the German coattails.

When Hitler took an early-morning triumphal tour of Paris on June 23rd, he brought his architect and sculptor, Albert Speer and Arno Breker, and spent most of his time studying the architecture of the Opera building, and he also stopped to make a solemn nod at Napoleon's tomb.

In any case, the French were not Collaborators; they honored their misguided commitments to the Entente and fought to the last at Dunkirk. But the British (and the Americans, behind the scenes, I would argue) wanted a protracted world war that only the Soviets and Americans could possibly benefit from.

Keitel also dispels the myth that Hitler halted the Panzers at Dunkirk for a few days for any other reason beyond prudence--and at the behest of the generals themselves, who mostly did not own up to their part in this operational mistake. This is as far as I have gotten in the book so far, but it is nothing new.

With the Armistice, Hitler attempted to leave the French as much autonomy as possible--pending ultimate conclusion of hostilities with the British unilaterally continuing the war. Although the Royal Air Force and Royal Army evacuated the Continent, to punish the French for ending hostilities, the British attacked the French fleet at Mers-el-Kebir, which was not under Axis command and cost 1,297 French sailor's lives.

By way of comparison, 1,177 American sailors were killed upon the sinking of the Battleship Arizona during the Japanese sneak attack on Pearl Harbor, which brought the Americans openly into the war in late 1941.

The Americans also delayed food and medicine shipments to Vichy, which undoubtedly also cost lives, even though the Americans were not then at war, and Washington even had diplomatic recognition with the Vichy government.

:)

“Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
~ Major General J.F.C. Fuller,
historian – England

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Re: The US of A and its own crimes

Post by been-there » Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:28 pm

I just watched a documentary on the Waco massacre of 76 people including 26 children.
Wow!! What a head space the FBI agents have.

The documentary maintained the lie that the fire was started by the people who died in it.
The documentary had federal agents still justifying their murder of all those people.
Yet what was the crime of all those who were killed? What was the children's crime? That they never explained.

One agent seemed so confident that the viewers would just believe him that because those people were wierdos in some strange sect they were therefore deserving of being shot to death or burnt alive just because the FBI decided so. Really? But I thought most of us had got past thinking that having unorthodox religious views deserved the death penalty? The FBI trained-killers still really believed the dead were the 'bad guys' in that scenario and they themselves were heroes. :?
Thankfully the documentary raised that question by letting us see interviews with the few who survived.

Watching this so long after the time I realised that I had bought into the government and mass-media lie about it.
Just as so many did and still do with Edward Snowden, who was the bad guy for informing the American public of the lies of the NSA.
Just as so many did and still do with Julian Assange and Bradley Manning, the 'bad guys' for exposing American crimes and lawlessness in Iraq.
Just so many did and do with Ernst Zündel, the supposed racist and threat to American and Canadian security.

.. .. .. .. .

If anyone doubts that the governments of the Nations that won WW2 would never break the law, then lie about it, and then get a complicit mass-media to go along with it, then the examples of what happened to the family of Randy Weaver at Ruby Ridge and the Branch Davidians at Waco, Texas provide a salutary lesson.

Like so many, I was brought up believing that Britain and America are nations that stand for freedom and justice,
And I have many friends, colleagues and associates who still believe that the British and American governments stands for human rights, the rule of law and exists to serve their people and to police the world.

Once when I was home ill with the flu, Scott wrote someting about the incident at Ruby Ridge.
The name was familiar and I had vague understanding of hearing and reading news that some crazy, gun-toting far-right, born-again-Christian, neo-Nazi had taken on the government that ended in a shoot-out.
I thought I'd look it up and see in more detail what had happened there.

Wow! What an eye-opener that was on the power and influence of the mass-media to make me and millions like me naively believe that the victims of government lawlessness were actually the 'bad guys' who "deserved it".

Thanks to the fact that we now have the internet, I was able to dig below all the lies and deceptions on news websites and Wikipedia. Before the internet that wouldn't have been possible without weeks of research and trips to America.

After some diligent 'digging' and investigating I discovered that according to what came out at the trial, the common view —in almost all the newspaper articles and big-production documentaries that are still out there — is quite false.

Looking into this has been quite instructive in how distorted versions of reality are deliberately put out to mass-media knowing that even if they are later corrected, its the FIRST story that people are likely to remember.

This is another one of those cases where most every report or documentary contains huge amounts of misinformation and deliberate lies.
The amount of self-justifying lies by the guilty government 'law enforcers' in this case is quite phenomenal. Lies which then gets believed by a trusting public and then repeated. ('Law enforcers'? What a tragic irony that these killers still get to be called that.)
Randy Weaver wrote:The government believed we needed to be punished. After all, I broke a federal firearm law.
They in turn, broke several laws, violated our civil rights and murdered my wife and son.
Did my punishment fit the crime? According to the Feds, it did. You be the judge.
'Law enforcement' agent Cooper murdered a 14 year old boy: shot him through the heart from the back when he was running away from Cooper.

When Weaver picked up his murdered son to take the boy's body home bits of shredded heart meat came out of his mouth. Imagine a father having to experience that, and all over a deliberately confusing court appearance date, due to a 'misdemeanour' based on illegal governmental entrapment!! :evil:

Cooper killed a kid after he and his colleagues-in-crime deliberately created a confrontation, in violation of their specific orders not to do so. They had been throwing stones to attract the dog with the specific intent to lure it down to them to kill it
And then they lied about all of that and the death of Degan to get back-up.
And then his superiors assisted and supported them lying about it.
And the complicit press spread their lies.

Weaver wasn't without fault — by his own admission — for the stand-off. We have all been manipulated into thinking him "incredibly stupid" for resisting a corrupt system. But it was a system that had created the whole situation by illegal entrapment. Which eventually was admitted in court. He may have been stubborn and paranoid, but the government forces were criminal and murderous. And then liars.

When it was finally revealed to the press that they had shot and killed a 14 year old in the back, they even spread deceitful suggestions that Randy Weaver himself was responsible for killing his own son.
The depths of immorality and deceit in this case is quite astounding. :o

And I haven't even mentioned yet the murder and cover-up lies of Lon Horiuchi, the sniper who murdered Randy Weaver's wife.

There's a reason why — after giving himself up and after he'd served his 18 month prison sentence for missing the deliberately confusing court summons date — there's a reason why the government settled out-of-court with a 3.1 million dollar settlement to avoid the civil charges of unlawful killing.
The Justice Department paid $3 million to settle a wrongful death lawsuit from the Weaver family. But when Boundary County, Idaho filed criminal charges against Horiuchi, Barr sprang to action seeking immunity for FBI snipers.
He spearheaded efforts to sway the court to dismiss all charges, because holding a sniper liable would “severely undermine, if not cripple, the ability of future attorneys general to rely on such specialized units in moments of crisis such as hostage taking and terrorist acts.”
When the first confrontation occurred between the government agents due to them transgressing their orders, Samuel Weaver's shots in the firefight never hit anyone.
Neither did Keith Harris's hit anyone.
A US Marshall Billy Degan who died then was in reality killed by bullets fired by his colleague Marshall Cooper.

So Sam Weaver never shot US Marshall Degan. Most documentaries and reports still claim that Harris killed Degan.
He himself thought so.
But from researching it beyond and beneath the surface media 'fluff', it became clear that is NOT correct.
Bo Gritz wrote:The Media continues to report that Kevin Harris killed Marshal William Degan: THIS IS NOT TRUE! Kevin did in fact tell me through the cabin wall on the second day of negotiations that he shot Degan. When I asked him how he was certain, he said: "Well, he's dead and Sammy didn't do it." Degan, Roderick and Larry Cooper (armed with a 9mm silenced Colt sub-machine gun) were wearing camouflage and laying in prepared positions within a wooded area overlooking the trail at the "Y." Harris confirmed that he didn't actually "SEE" Degan, but he "...did fire one shot from a bolt action 30.06 rifle at a spot where smoke and expended shell casings were coming from."

During the Boise trial (July 1993), Gerry Spence proved from the trail of expended cartridges that William Degan... ran in front of Larry Cooper trying to get a better shot at Kevin Harris. Not hearing the silenced Colt in the din of machine gun fire, Degen was killed. Cooper testified, "I aimed my weapon and pulled trigger. The target fell like sack of potatoes." Kevin was not hit and Degan died, albeit accidentally. The jury recognized this and completely exonerated Kevin Harris of an wrongdoing of any kind. He walked from the federal court a free man.
Overview of the trial and lies for anyone interested, here:
http://sandpointreader.com/stand-off-ru ... ars-later/

Letters of Bo Gritz here:
http://www.freewebs.com/jeffhead/liberty/gritz.htm
On August 21, 1992, Federal marshals shot my son Samuel in the back and killed him. He was running home to me. His last words were, "I'm coming, Dad." They shot his little arm almost off and they killed him by shooting him in the back with a 9-millimeter submachine gun. The gun had a silencer on it. He was not wanted for any crime. He did not commit any crime. The marshals killed his dog right at his feet. He only tried to defend himself and his dog.

Sammy was just 14 years old. He did not yet weigh 80 pounds. He was not yet 5 feet tall. The marshals who killed Sammy were grown men. They were in combat gear. They had their faces painted with camouflage. They were wearing full camouflage suits with black ninja-type hoods. They were carrying machineguns and large caliber semiautomatic pistols. They were trained to kill. Two of them were hiding behind trees and rocks in the woods where they could not be seen. The third was around a bend in the trail in thick forest. They were under direct orders from Washington to do nothing to injure the children. They were to have no contact or confrontation with me or my family. They killed him anyway in violation of their orders.

On August 22, 1992, completely without warning of any kind, an FBI sniper shot and killed my wife, Vicki. He was using a .308 caliber sniper rifle with a specially weighted barrel and a 10-power scope. He was using match grade ammunition. He had years of training to kill. I heard him testify at the trial that he wanted to kill. He shot my wife in the head and killed her. She was not wanted for any crime. There were no warrants for her arrest. At the time she was gunned down, she was helpless. She was standing in the doorway of her home. She was holding the door open for me and Sara and for Kevin Harris. She was holding Elishe a our 10-month-old baby girl, in her arms. As the bullet crashed through her head, she slumped to her knees, holding Elisheba tightly so she would not drop her. We took the baby from her as she lay dead and bleeding on our kitchen floor.

Senator SPECTER. Take whatever time you need, Mr. Weaver.

Mr. WEAVER. Thank you.

I am not without fault in this matter. I was convicted of failure to appear for trial on charges I had sold a sawed-off shotgun to an ATF informant named Gus Magisano. He testified at trial under a different name—Kenneth Fadeley. That was probably not his real name either. I was found not guilty of the original weapons charge, and I was found not guilty of every other crime I was charged with, including murder and assault on Federal officers. I was charged with conspiring against the Government, and I was found not guilty of that charge. I was in jail for about a year before and during the trial. I have served time after the trial and am now on unsupervised probation. I faced my accusers at a trial. I faced the FBI, the Marshals Service, the U.S. attorney, a Federal judge and a jury of my peers. I faced the death penalty. I have been accountable for my actions. I now face you Senators to ask that those responsible for the killings of my wife and my son be brought to account for their actions.

If I had it to do over again, knowing what I know now, I would make different choices. I would come down from the mountain for the court appearance. I would not have allowed a deceitful, lying con man working for ATF to push me for almost 3 years to make a sawed-off shotgun for him. I would not allow myself to be tempted in a weak moment when my family needed money. I would not let my fears and the fears of my family keep me from coming down. But my wrongs did not cause Federal agents to commit crimes. Nothing I did caused Federal agents to violate the Constitution of the United States. I did not cause Federal agents to violate the oath of their office. My actions did not cause Federal agents to violate direct orders from Washington. My choices did not cause Federal agents to violate State and Federal law. My behavior did not cause Federal agents to violate their own agency policies. Federal agents have admitted to illegal acts. Judge Freeh, the head of the FBI, has made statements to the press that the so-called rules of engagement were unconstitutional. Federal agents have tried to cover up their illegal actions. That was their choice, not mine. I have been accountable for my choices. They should be held accountable for their wrongs. But no Federal agent has been brought to justice for the killings of Sam and Vicki Weaver.

In fact, agents of the FBI have been part of the coverup of what really happened. One, after flunking a lie detector test, has admitted shredding documents that might clear up who authorized the death warrants on my family. I feel I have a right to know. Whether it was officials of the FBI or Department of Justice, the citizens should know who gave the shoot-on-sight orders and who approved them.

Some say that all of this could have been avoided if I had simply come down from the mountain and gone to trial. When I chose not to come down, I knew that I would be set up at court, just as I had been set up by the ATF. In fact, the ATF spy appeared at trial and admitted to 31 lies while he was on the stand and admitted that he was going to get a monetary settlement from ATF if I were convicted, but he would not get paid if I was acquitted. I was told at my arraignment by Steven Ayers, a Federal magistrate, that I would probably have to forfeit a $10,000 bond if I lost my case. He said it was to pay the Government back for the cost of my court-appointed attorney. That meant that if I were convicted, my family would be left destitute, penniless, and homeless. The only asset we had to pay such a debt was our home on Ruby Ridge. Judge Ayers admitted at my trial that he misstated the law to me. There really was no law that I had to pay the Government back for my lawyer if I lost my case. When ATF officers arrested me for selling the shotgun, they did so by pretending to be a family with car trouble. They knew I was the kind of person who would try to help someone in trouble. It was a cold and snowy day. . They were stopped on a bridge. When I walked up to try to help, several agents jumped me and threw me to the ground. A female agent, posing to be the stranded wife, threw Vicki to the ground with her face in the snow. Vicki had done nothing wrong.

Court officers confused me about the court dates. I was first told my court date would be February 19, 1991. The judge later changed that to February 20 because he did not want court staff to have to travel on a holiday. Another court official named Karl Richins, a probation officer, wrote me on February 7 and told me that my court date was on March 20. When I did not appear on February 19, an article appeared in a local paper quoting Chief Probation Officer Hummel saying that no letter had been sent telling me of the March 20 court date. I provided the Senators a copy of the letter telling me the court date was on March 20.

Even though they understood my confusion and mistrust of the court system, including the mix-up over the court date, Deputy U.S. Attorney Ron Howen obtained an indictment charging me with failure to appear, and a Federal judge issued a warrant for my arrest. There was testimony at my trial that Mr. Howen obtained that indictment knowing that he would most likely have to dismiss the case because of the confusion caused by the Richins letter. Howen admitted that to the marshals, who wrote it out in a memo. The Marshals Service requested that they be allowed to contact me and try to clear up the confusion before any warrant had to be served. Both the judge and Mr. Howen refused.

I wanted reassurance that I would get a fair trial, without all the deception and trickery. I wanted to know that the Government was not going to take away my home, leaving Vicki and my children homeless. I needed to know that the Government would not take our children away from Vicki if' I were sent to jail. I needed to know that my wife and my children were not going to be prosecuted for any crimes. At my trial, I learned from the testimony of Marshal David Hunt that he wanted to give me assurances on all those points, but was prevented from doing so by Mr. Howen. Mr. Howen told him in a letter dated October 17, 1991, that Marshal Hunt could not discuss these issues with me and that these issues were not proper to address unless I agreed to plead guilty to the charges.

Because of our confusion and fear and mistrust, my family made a decision that I would not come down. That decision brought the marshals to my home on the mountain on August 21, 1992. But that decision did not cause the marshals to kill my son and the FBI to kill my wife. That decision did not cause Federal agents to lie and coverup what they had done, leading to further tragedy. That decision did not cause the FBI to send snipers to the mountain with orders to kill my family, to shoot them on sight without investigating what had happened the previous day. When the sniper killed my wife, he had not witnessed any one in my family commit a crime. No sniper or FBI agent on the mountain had witnessed any of my family commit a crime. No FBI agent had even with the marshals that had been involved in the shooting the previous day. The FBI sniper was executing suspects and witnesses. The FBI sniper was judge, jury, and executioner.

I am here today to do all in my power to avoid such tragedies in the future. I want the citizens of this country to learn from our tragedy so that no one else will have to suffer as my girls and I have had to suffer. I am here today to do all in my power to see that all citizens, including law enforcement officer, obey the law. I am here today because there must be accountability for the killings of my wife and son. When high-ranking FBI officials issue death warrants and coverup their involvement, the message they send to police officers all over the country is: It is OK if you can get away with it. Citizens who cannot trust their Government band together in fear. If people in positions of power commit unlawful acts and are not held accountable, then the citizens' fear of the Government is justified.

I ask you to uncover the truth about the Federal agents who have committed wrongs. I ask you to bring them to account before you. I ask you to see to it that those persons who killed my wife and my little 14-year-old son are brought to justice. I ask it for me. I ask it for my family. I ask it for my country.

http://law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/f ... imony.html
Child-killer executioner Larry Cooper in civilian clothes.

Detailed video based almost entirely on reference to trial testimony. It exposes all the blatant governmental LIES.

-- Anonymous

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Re: The US of A and its own crimes

Post by been-there » Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:29 am

I think the above examples of deceitful news reporting of US governmental lawlessness, and their complicity in whitewashing clear state-sponsored murder PLUS assisting in the resultant cover-up is very relevant to 'the holocaust' indoctrination.

Most people don't have either the time, patience or interest to delve into news stories. They form opinions very closely aligned to what they hear and see on their TV screens and read in their main-stream newspapers.

I looked at a whole load of documentaries on the Ruby Ridge incident and almost all of them repeated clear deceits. Some of them were made for the 20th anniversary of the 11 day siege. So they can not claim ignorance or of naively but innocently repeating false info gained from 'law enforcement' agencies.
I just looked into this for part of one day. A journalist and a TV production team presumably investigate and prepare stories like this over many months. So I assume they must know that what they are telling their audience is not true.

In the RubyvRidge case the recurring theme I saw was that Weaver and his wife were presented as violent, racist, white supremacist, right wing fanatics, etc. None of which is true, but it is a very effective smear tactic that, for the majority of people, triggers a pre-conditioning which switches off any sympathy for the actual victims: "Oh they were loony, hate-filled Nazis. They deserved it. The government did good, and were protecting us from bad people".

Some of the 'news' programmes and documentaries included film of sieg-heiling skin-heads with swastika symbols, armbands and flags.

It was a further confirmation for me of how we are all — but it seem the Americans in particular — constantly programmed with pavlovian-dog type of 'bells'. Instead of a bell to make us salivate, we are constantly shown images of holocaust corpses and skeletal 'jewish' victims, emotionally manipulative stories of jewish 'survivors', films and documentaries depicting evil, sadistic 'Nazis' with swastika flags.
After decades of that conditioning, these misinformation programmes and articles just have to associate someone or some group with any of that, and the targets of this smear tactic lose all credibility and with it our sympathy.

Check out Bill Maher's audience and guests laughing and joking about the killing of 14 year old Sam Weaver:

-- Anonymous

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger » Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:05 am

The backlash to Ruby Ridge and Waco, Texas came when Timothy McVeigh blew up the Oklahoma City Federal Building. Although never admitted I believe the message was clear to the Government. These people were innocent, of course, and their murder is not to be condoned. However, after that event there was a marked decline in the Government engaging in Yahoo Military Style Assaults upon select private citizens. SWAT operations are a necessary tool in legal, responsible law enforcement but the actions such as those at Ruby Ridge and Waco seems to have ceased.

EDIT:

In the video the one man claimed that people go to car races to see the crashes. I'm a bit of a race fan and I can say that for myself and all the other race fans I know that a crash is the LAST thing we want to see at a car race. One may see it in the News but since they happen so fast few people at the track actually see the crash itself and they're over in the blink of an eye. Most racetracks don't have a big screen to show replays of the wreck nor would they want to. People who want to see wrecks go to the demolition derbies.