Has the Zimmerman trial impacted your opinion of Blacks?

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Blogbuster

Has the Zimmerman trial impacted your opinion of Blacks?

Post by Blogbuster » Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:51 pm

With the recent trial and aquittal of George Zimmerman (Bi racial Histpanice/White) for the killing of Trayvon Martin (a 17 year old black kid) and the subsequent outcry by African Americans in USA, has your view of blacks changed?

I have been following a lot of social media on this topic and it appears that many non-blacks, to include Whites, Asians, Hispanics etc, are beginning to lose patience with black people in America.

Most viewed the trial as fair according to the law, and find black response as whining and childish.

I would like to hear others thoughts on this?
Blogbuster

Get the facts about the strange phenomenon of Holocaust hate blogging!
http://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=667

http://hateblogwatch.nazihunter.net/forum

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Re: Has the Zimmerman trial impacted your opinion of Blacks?

Post by been-there » Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:11 pm

Blogbuster wrote:With the recent trial and aquittal of George Zimmerman (Bi racial Histpanice/White) for the killing of Trayvon Martin (a 17 year old black kid) and the subsequent outcry by African Americans in USA, has your view of blacks changed?

I have been following a lot of social media on this topic and it appears that many non-blacks, to include Whites, Asians, Hispanics etc, are beginning to lose patience with black people in America.
Most viewed the trial as fair according to the law, and find black response as whining and childish.
I thought the verdict was a travesty of justice. I fully sympathise with the outrage of black african americans. There was no need for Zimmerman to chase after Trayvon, and he was told not to by the police that he called. So the 'stand your ground' law application of this killing of an innocent youth who was trying to get away from an unknown person following him is deeply deeply bogus.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Blogbuster

Post by Blogbuster » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:09 pm

been-there wrote:
Blogbuster wrote:With the recent trial and aquittal of George Zimmerman (Bi racial Histpanice/White) for the killing of Trayvon Martin (a 17 year old black kid) and the subsequent outcry by African Americans in USA, has your view of blacks changed?

I thought the verdict was a travesty of justice. I fully sympathise with the outrage of black african americans. There was no need for Zimmerman to chase after Trayvon, and he was told not to by the police that he called. So the 'stand your ground' law application of this killing of an innocent youth who was trying to get away from an unknown person following him is deeply deeply bogus.

With respect, unless you are carrying the democratic/liberal tune of the moment, its unclear to me what you are talking about?

The stand your ground law, played no part in the trial or shooting of Martin.

Zimmerman shot Martin in self defense, the prosecution never once brought up stand your ground, and neither did the defense.

Umm, and the evidence showed that Trayvon was slamming Z's fat head against the concrete while sitting on top of him.

Trayvon took on the fight because he saw Zim as an easy mark.
Blogbuster

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:57 pm

Everywhere the electorate is sick to death of juvenile delinquents and street punks. That is why the Establishment has to make it a race-baiting issue, or they look soft on crime. That is why it is just "urban lingo" for Trayvon and his girlfriend to call Whites and Queers "creepy-ass Crackas" and to use the word "Nigga" but had Zimmerman done so he would have hanged.

"Stand your ground" had nothing to do with this case, and is even admitted as much by the people who want it to be about gun control, and who are still trying to conflate those issues and being attacked by a juvenile delinquent. What Trayvon did at best would have gotten him a felony rap, and if he had killed or seriously injured Zimmerman he would have likely been charged as an adult.

What did Zimmerman do?

The media and the establishment have been trying to portray Zimmerman as some kind of Clint Eastwood character, trying to "make his day" with these punks. I think that is a lie, and even if it were true, T had no business beating up some guy. That he happened to be a law-abiding citizen with a gun instead of another teenage punk with an illegal gun is only icing on the Karma cake.

I have listened to the 911 tape and Zimmerman did not do what they claim he did. Trayvon turned around and tried to get some "street cred" by doubling back and assaulting some guy who he thought was an easy mark or a "creepy-ass cracker" (i.e., a White homosexual according to Trayvon's girlfriend).

That is not some kind of "People of Color" Boy Scout at best, but at worst only a street thug would ever try to score bonus points by going after the neighborhood watch guy. Basically this is a six-foot teenager and a pothead who was out after curfew and decided to beat up some guy that gave him the evil eye--and who had already called the cops to check him out. It is truly amazing that anyone defends this juvenile delinquent.

Even if Zimmerman actually did more than "Observe and Report," and there is no proof of this, then there is no justification to go beatup the Neighborhood Watch clown who challenges you. None.

I have been challenged by John Wayne types many, many times and I do not look anything like President Barrack "O'Burglar" in a hoodie--or Eric Holder with a crewcut and pocket of Skittles. The forensic report also showed marijuana in Martin's system, and that is why the Prosecution made such a big deal that Trayvon had Skittles in his pocket instead of Zig-Zag rolling papers. He was out past curfew "in order to get snacks." The toxicology report said that he had smoked dope recently but was not wired, as if that were some kind of an excuse.

Now, in my case, just a couple of years ago it was only about 9:30 pm (not even past curfew for teenagers--although I am in my fifties) and I had a book bag over my shoulder and had gotten off the bus after work and went to go get my mail at the apartment complex in Scottsdale, and some security bozo challenged me at my own apartment complex. New guy. Since I do want the neighborhood patrolled after seeing multiple carjackings, burglaries and home invasions, I volunteered my I.D. without any further ado; he checked it and made a call to somebody and I went on my way. This guy was too much of an idiot to be an off-duty cop (although sometimes undercover cops are pretty good at pretending to be homeless people and potheads and things like that).

There are a few other instances where this same situation happened too. Niggahs seem to think that they are the only ones who get stopped by the police. Crackas do to. Sometimes your neighborhood watch guy will be wearing a cheesy security uniform and prancing around like Colonel Kilgore, but mostly it is just some scruffy guy with a cellphone (and who might or might not be armed). Zimmerman was not trying to conceal his gun holstered on his belt, and the fact that the punk got the jump on him looks to me like he was not brandishing it around either.

At my Grandmother's place about twenty years ago where I was staying I went to the mailbox after working the swing shift and bumped into a guy wearing a security uniform and carrying a short combat shotgun. You would have thought the Viet Cong had just jumped out of the bushes, and I would not be surprised if he actually soiled himself in the process. He was a seven foot tall young White guy, like a police rookie. But since I had the key to open up the mailbox he didn't even have to ask who I was.

The worst experience that I have had with Neighborhood Watch types was two @assholes very aggressively demanded to know who "I was staying with." I said, "my name is on the lease" and I went on my way. I also had a concealed carry permit so I may have been more surly than warranted but there would have been no excuse for me to have gotten rough with people challenging me even then. And do that with the cops and they will kill you. Challenging people is what they are supposed to do but some are more civil about it than others.

That is all that Trayvon had to do is tell him who he was and wait for the cops to show up. Zimmerman did not hunt him down, although he expressed dismay that "these @ssholes always get away." Obviously his concerns were warranted given that he assaulted some guy in his apartment complex--who turned out to be the Neighborhood Watchman with a gun. To hear the President talk it is impossible for a Darkie to get pulled over by a cop or questioned by a security type without it being a Klan attack or something. At best Trayvon would have had to give the neighborhood watch guy his name and go about his way.

The police are trying to claim that Zimmerman did more than call the cops because they are liars and the department looks publicly incompetent after what happened (i.e., a Darkie got shot after he was reported to the police for acting suspiciously by the "White" guy who shot him who was severely beaten beforehand).

So unsurprisingly, the police are pandering in the worst possible way as though their constituents were crackheads. It was a clear case of self-defense that should not have even been prosecuted, but it became a political hot potato so that almost makes malicious prosecution obligatory and that is what happened. And the establishment wanted a guilty verdict and they tried hard to wring one out with plenty of obfuscations; they are claiming the law is too complex or something and the jurors "had no choice" but to acquit. They are either liars or stupid, as Joe McCarthy used to say.

The President and the Attorney General pandering to this takes it to a whole 'nother level. To answer the question about how this makes me feel about Black people. Well, this does not make African-Americans looks like decent citizens for sure. The fact that the President and the Attorney General are Lionizing this vile punk as some kind of angelic victim underscores exactly the kind of putrid creatures that they really are--incapable of bearing the duties and obligations of citizenship. This is the example that they are giving us. This from a man who actually took a Nobel Peace Prize for being the first African-American to be elected President. This is how the son of a White hippie mother tries to show his "authenticity." His nose is so brown for kissing Wall Street @ss that he is doing his best to pretend not to be the House Negro.

Nor should we be surprised at this by the man who chaired the clandestine "Fast and Furious" program, which attempted to invent the case that Arizona gun dealers were arming the Mexican drug mafia and so ran guns into Mexico and thereby got a Federal agent killed in the process. Mexico is already a gun-control state but even if this were not the case, drug cartels getting British colonial surplus weaponry like FN-FAL's are not coming from Arizona gun shops. This Attorney General is in good company, though. Both parties have had some "pieces of work" holding the "Torture Memo" office.

:(

“Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
~ Major General J.F.C. Fuller,
historian – England

Blogbuster

Post by Blogbuster » Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:16 am

Scott I fully agree with you.

Been-there, can you explain how "stand your ground" seems to morphed into the Zimmerman trial from your view?

This loony lib outcry is backfiring on the. left
Blogbuster

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger » Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:18 am

"Icksnay" Scott. Zimmerman never called 9-11. He called the non-emergency police number.

Blogbuster

Post by Blogbuster » Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:25 am

rollo the ganger wrote:"Icksnay" Scott. Zimmerman never called 9-11. He called the non-emergency police number.

Rollo, does that matter? He still got the police dispatch on the other end
Blogbuster

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott » Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:54 am

And the police still have egg on their faces for being on the horn with a complainant about a perp, er I mean a suspicious person, and then somehow letting the situation escalate.

The news media--albeit in full "damage control" mode--is still repeating this canard:
This is hardly to suggest that Zimmerman is a candidate for canonization. This is on him. It was his reckless behavior that set this tragedy in motion. If he had stayed in his vehicle as he was told to do by the police, Trayvon Martin would be alive today.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nati ... s=obinsite
No, this was exclusively "on" Trayvon. He is the violent creep who committed the only crime here--assault and battery.

Well, I for one am delighted that a future violent felon got his just deserts--and he drew the short straw sooner rather than later, because "after" means that there would likely be a string of victimized people from any race. If that is racist then so be it. I think it is the truth.

The reporter in the story above is simply lying about what happened. I listened to the police call and Zimmerman complained that "these @assholes always get away" and the dispatcher asked him if he was following him.

An over-helpful Zimmerman replied "yes." He meant that he was still in sight of him.

The dispatcher said: "We don't need you to do that."

Zimmerman said "Okay."

There was nothing about staying in your car. That is a flat out lie.

Zimmerman was obviously not in his car as the police were having trouble finding where to go and he told them that he lived in a house at the complex and did not want to give his exact address out "as he did not know where this guy is at." Zimmerman was going to find the police when they showed up so that he could talk to them and then they hung up. So he thought he was still in earshot and that is why he really should have remained on the phone but he wasn't chasing Trayvon down. That is B.S. He said he was going to try to find the cops--not the perp.

If it was not the 911 emergency line then I can mildly understand why the cops did not try to keep him on the phone after taking the report about the bad guy--who then came around and attacked the complainant. That is a huge * police * screwup and they know it but they are trying to blame the person who got attacked.

If there is any culpability beyond the person that actually did the attacking (Trayvon) then it is on the cops who did not look after their caller who reported the bad guy. In the call Zimmerman does express some concern for his safety after the guy gives him the slip.

The defense was correct in wanting women for the jury because most guys will say that Zimmerman was a coward with a big gun, whereas women will understand fear of being attacked without being judgmental about the guy who simply did not beat the crap out of the attacker before shooting him.

I don't see that Zimmerman had any other choice once Trayvon attacked him. Not everybody is John Wayne and can beat the crap out of somebody without hurting them.

;)

“Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
historian – England

Blogbuster

Post by Blogbuster » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:01 am

Scott wrote:

I don't see that Zimmerman had any other choice once Trayvon attacked him. Not everybody is John Wayne and can beat the crap out of somebody without hurting them.

;)
And thats the reason the trial was about self defense and not stand your ground. Trayvon could have kept on moving or simply smacked Zimmerman out of the way, he didn't do that, he chose to attack, and that approach unfortunately for blacks in the US fits a popular stereotype, and contributes to why many moderate minded folks view the pro trayvon leftists as kooks
Blogbuster

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:09 am

I agree with that and I think that is why Holder and Obama trying to save face and put the blame on Zimmerman instead of the attacker where it belongs is so vile. It is too bad that a dumb teenager got killed but he couldn't have done a better job asking for it.

:)

historian – England