George Zimmerman found innocent

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
been-there
Propositions Moderator

Re: George Zimmerman found innocent

Post by been-there »

Scott wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:25 pm
been-there wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:30 am
Scott wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:19 am
been-there wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:08 am
Admiral E. Rastus wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:22 am
It's not an egocentric wish to exit a vehicle when you're asked to by a police officer and keep the interaction as normal and brief as possible.
Why did the cop ask him to exit the vehicle? Do you remember his reason?

Because he suspects that Sluggo might be on something and "for his safety" he wants to check this out by giving him a quick field sobriety test.

Hmmmm? Ok. Er... but... How does that make the cop 'safer'? How is his safety enhanced?

If he had already received proof of ID and a valid drivers licence, how does suspicion of someone on amphetamines require the driver to vacate the vehicle for the cops safety?
...the cop does have legitimate suspicions from his weird behavior that Sluggo is either tweaking or hostile to him in some way. If Sluggo does get cuffed it is not surprising nor unreasonable under the circumstances.
Erm... but you didn't answer the question. It's a genuine question. How is the cops safety enhanced under those circumstances shown in the video of the incident?

I did NOT see anyone behaving "weirdly". The driver WAS arrested. But he was NOT found to be on drugs. And there was NOTHING illegal found in his vehicle.
He just refused to exit his vehicle for a speeding stop and asked why he needed to.

If the cop had already received proof of ID and a valid drivers licence, how does even a (false) suspicion of someone being high on amphetamines require the driver to vacate the vehicle for the cops safety?
How does that make the cop 'safer'? How is his safety enhanced?
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

We probably should not focus much on Ruby Ridge or Waco in this thread.

Briefly (LOL), Ruby Ridge was because Randy Weaver had attended a few Aryan Nations church meetings in Northern Idaho. Then a Federal agent got him to do some gunsmithing of two shotguns and make theirs barrels a quarter of an inch too short which makes them National Firearms Act Class III hardware without documentation and the $5 Federal Treasury tax transfer. You can have a short-barreled rifle or shotgun─which is now called a pistol─as long as it does not have a fixed stock, which would put it into NFA Class III status and require fingerprints, etc. Weaver obviously did not know the insane nuances of NFA Class III weapons, and screwing it up with the entrapment of the Feds wanting to have a go at you means a potential 30 year prison sentence. So with this leverage they wanted to force Weaver to act as an informant in infiltrating the Aryan Nations but Weaver refused. Weaver missed a court date that he either ignored or wasn't informed about being changed─a common tactic─and they sent troops to his rural cabin. They killed his son and the son's dog. A sniper shot Mrs. Weaver holding a baby at the door. Weaver family friend Kevin Harris was severely wounded. An agent was killed either by the boy or by friendly fire. Agent Lon Horiuchi was the one who shot Mrs. Weaver. Yes, the people involved in this should be severely punished with due process. (Garrote sounds good to me.) I remember seeing ironic "Wanted Dead or Alive" posters in Shotgun News for this guy. Only lunatics would think that the Weavers were terrorists. And Horiuchi's superiors knew better.

This is a very short version. What part about Ruby Ridge did I miss?

At Waco the charges were from a tip that they were using their gun business to convert semi-automatics into machine pistols. The closest to this that makes any sense is that some MAC-10 or Uzi-style guns had semi-auto trigger sears but because (or rather IF) they fired from an open-bolt like a machine gun, it was easy to convert them to full automatics. Assuming this were even true, all newer civilian guns of this type fire from a closed-bolt like an M-16 or AR-15 and so they are not easy to convert to full automatic without a complete full-auto sear mechanism. That is the main difference between an M-16 and an AR-15, other than some cosmetic things. AR-15s or civilian AK-47s are not easy to convert to full-automatic or selective-fire. Neither are newer MAC-10 or Uzi-style guns made for civilian purposes that were never fully automatic to begin with nor fire from an open-bolt. These rumors were why the ATF wanted to investigate the Branch Davidians, but they did not need to storm the compound. Arresting David Koresh in town and serving a warrant with the help of the Sheriff would have been fine.

The next claim, one that was favored by the Clinton Administration, especially the Hillary Clinton Feminist faction, was to investigate child sex abuse, underage Koresh "brides" or whatever at Waco. This did not need a SWAT team for checking out either. It would have started with Koresh's arrest. The newly-confirmed Attorney General, Janet Reno, who authorized the FBI to storm the compound after the long standoff, made her reputation as a dykish shark going after deadbeat Dads and pedophiles as a Federal Prosecutor in Florida. It was rather ironic that the government under Reno had to kill those kids to save them. In her Senate confirmation hearing, the big hardball question from the Judiciary Committee was actually asking Janet Reno if she liked men. Obviously prepared with an answer, Reno dodged and did not deny being a Lesbian but she did say that she liked "big, strong men" such as John Wayne. Regardless of her sexual orientation, Reno should have been forced to resign after Waco.

Waco is a complicated subject. What parts have I missed?

I agree that local law enforcement need not be militarized, especially in smaller communities. I am skeptical of the claims about Israeli training, however. Also, I strongly disagree that Leftist protesters are being roughhoused by the American police. The opposite is the case.

I am also skeptical of people who are skeptical of traitorous Jewish shenanigans ONLY because they see them as White and oppressing Brown people in Israel/Palestine. As an old-school American Isolationist, what Israel does is the least of my concerns.

More troubling is the treason of the Jewish Diaspora, where Israeli colonialism gets its power from anyway. These people are traitors because they support Black Lives Matter, not because they are trying to disassociate themselves with BLM when the latter is not necessarily playing from the same sheet music regarding the Palestinians. Noam Chomsky-style anti-imperialists will always blame the Great Satan, USA for Israeli brutality─and their criticism of Israel and Israel's actions will ONLY ever be in that context, i.e., NEVER against Jews or against Israel itself.

Fritz Berg disagreed, but I have never understood the need to exaggerate the amount of "anti-Semitic" support that Brown people or Muslims can and will realistically provide in support of Holocaust Revisionism or for White interests in general. At best their moral support is worthless to us, and at worst, they are controlled by Mossad itself. Kneejerk anti-Semitism isn't a slam-dunk either, and it does not become one just by turning the volume up to 11.

:-)

“Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
~ Major General J.F.C. Fuller,
historian – England

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

been-there wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:40 pm
Scott wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:25 pm
been-there wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:30 am
Scott wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:19 am
been-there wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:08 am

Why did the cop ask him to exit the vehicle? Do you remember his reason?

Because he suspects that Sluggo might be on something and "for his safety" he wants to check this out by giving him a quick field sobriety test.

Hmmmm? Ok. Er... but... How does that make the cop 'safer'? How is his safety enhanced?

If he had already received proof of ID and a valid drivers licence, how does suspicion of someone on amphetamines require the driver to vacate the vehicle for the cops safety?
...the cop does have legitimate suspicions from his weird behavior that Sluggo is either tweaking or hostile to him in some way. If Sluggo does get cuffed it is not surprising nor unreasonable under the circumstances.
Erm... but you didn't answer the question. It's a genuine question. How is the cops safety enhanced under those circumstances shown in the video of the incident?

I did NOT see anyone behaving "weirdly". The driver WAS arrested. But he was NOT found to be on drugs. And there was NOTHING illegal found in his vehicle.
He just refused to exit his vehicle for a speeding stop and asked why he needed to.

If the cop had already received proof of ID and a valid drivers licence, how does even a (false) suspicion of someone being high on amphetamines require the driver to vacate the vehicle for the cops safety?
How does that make the cop 'safer'? How is his safety enhanced?

The driver seems hyper to me and not rational. He is behaving exactly like a Tweaker would. If I were to let him go under these circumstances without doing a field-sobriety check, which begins by getting out of the vehicle without wobbling, I think it would be negligent.

And if Sluggo can't check his hostility, I am going to have to cuff him, prior to a possible arrest. Simple as that.

The driver alone escalated this from a possible a) warning, b) ticket, to c) hand-cuffing, and d) arrest.

:)

“Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
~ Major General J.F.C. Fuller,
historian – England

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Scott wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:31 pm
I agree that local law enforcement need not be militarized, especially in smaller communities. I am skeptical of the claims about Israeli training, however.

A website deleted in the last few days, since the sacking of Rebecca Long-Bailey by Keir Starmer, appears to exonerate both Long-Bailey and actor Maxine Peake over the article in which Peake linked training provided by the Israeli state to US police to the ‘knee on the neck’ technique used by Minnesota police and which killed George Floyd.

Long-Bailey was sacked for retweeting an Independent interview with Maxine Peake in which Peake linked the ‘knee on the neck’ technique that caused Floyd’s death with training provided by the Israeli state to US police.

In spite of photographic evidence in Israeli newspapers showing it in use, the Israeli authorities denied that such a technique forms part of their methods and both Long-Bailey and Peake rowed back on their original comments, as did the Independent.

However, the website of the ‘Israeli Tactical School, which provides security training to US police and Secret Service officers, casts doubt on the denial.

Its ‘Law Enforcement’ page leads – or rather led – with a header image showing the ‘knee on neck’ restraint technique [shown above].

A video published by ITS shows numerous examples of neck-kneeling as part of its ‘Krav Maga’ martial arts training:
https://videopress.com/v/JAiARDDK

Israeli Tactical School was founded in the United States... All of our courses are based on the curriculum of Israeli security forces and special units, and our only goal is to maximize efficiency and applicability in everyday life and during serving.
Combat and tactical training program were created by soldiers of the elite units of the special israeli army (Sayeret Matkal), special services (Shin Bet) and Special police unit Yaman. ITS training in Krav Maga, personal protection, VIP protection, detection and surveillance, air traffic safety, crisis management, crowd control, behaviour in active shooters situation scenarios. Provides training for civilians and police formations, military special forces and government units all over the world.

Israeli Tactical Krav Maga is a department of Israeli Tactical School. We provide Krav Maga training and courses for civil, police, military units and close protection profile mission. Our obligation to provide exceptionally elite training require well-rounded instructors with Tier 1 operational field combat experience and elite teaching abilities. The main secret of our school success is the human factor combined it with state of the art professional training facilities and elite training programs. Our courses lead instructors are coming from the Israeli Secret Service (Shin-Bet), Mossad, Yamam (Israeli SWAT unit) and Israeli Navy SEALs (Shayetet 13), Israeli Delta Force (Sayeret Matkal) this way every specific program have an authentic experienced instructor from the original Tier 1 unit.

https://web.archive.org/web/20200626105 ... /about-us/
-- Anonymous

Admiral E. Rastus

Post by Admiral E. Rastus »

Neck restraints are normal law enforcement techniques and aren't based on Krav Maga lol. To the extent that Israelis instruct U.S. police in undoubtedly expensive (and probably one-day) courses, it's just an example of pro-Israel corruption.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

So? What's new here?
MINNEAPOLIS — George Floyd repeatedly begged police officers not to shoot him and complained of being claustrophobic as they tried to place him in a squad car in the minutes before he was killed on a South Minneapolis street corner in May, according to transcripts of police body camera footage from the scene released Wednesday.
The transcripts make clear that Floyd was trying to cooperate with police but was deathly afraid of them, at times telling them that he had had covid-19 and was worried that he was going to die because he couldn’t breathe while in their custody. As one of the officers — Derek Chauvin — pressed a knee into his neck and held Floyd on the ground, he told Floyd that he must be okay because he was able to speak, saying that he was using up a lot of oxygen pleading for help.
“They going to kill me,” Floyd said as officers sat atop him in the street, according to the transcripts. “They’re going to kill me man.”

Floyd went lifeless minutes later and was pronounced dead.

The newly disclosed transcripts of audio from body cameras worn by J. Alexander Kueng and Thomas K. Lane, two of the four former Minneapolis police officers charged in Floyd’s killing, were disclosed in court Wednesday as Lane’s attorney sought to have charges against his client dismissed, arguing that there is not enough evidence that he committed a crime.
Lane, according to the transcripts, appeared to ask Chauvin — the most senior officer at the scene — whether they should reposition Floyd. Chauvin, according to the transcripts, declined and opted to wait for emergency medical help to arrive, keeping his knee on Floyd’s neck well after he lost consciousness.
The transcripts offer an expanded view of the events that led up to the Memorial Day killing of Floyd, 46, who died after being pressed into the pavement for about eight minutes. It was eight minutes that would inspire one of the largest and most sustained series of protests in U.S. history, eight minutes that would change the course of the American conversation on police brutality, social justice and racism.

The transcripts also offer more details about Floyd’s encounter with police and perhaps lay out the arguments that will dominate the proceedings as the officers are tried. They show that Floyd appeared to be afraid of any dealings with police, saying he had been previously shot by an officer and did not want it to happen again. He said he did not want to be placed in a squad car, said he wouldn’t hurt anyone and explained numerous times that he couldn’t breathe and worried that he was going to die.
They also show that officers at least briefly questioned the tactics of their superior, only to be rebuffed as Floyd took his last gasps of air.
Chauvin, the white officer who was shown with his knee on Floyd’s neck, has been charged with second-degree murder, while the three other officers at the scene — Kueng, Lane and Tou Thao — have been charged with aiding and abetting murder.

“And do you know why we pulled you out of the car? Because you was not listening to anything we told you,” Kueng told him, according to the transcript.
“Right, but I didn’t know what was going on,” Floyd replied.
“You listen to us, and we will tell you what’s going on, all right?” Kueng said.
“Yes sir,” Floyd told him.
Lane asked Floyd whether he was on drugs while Kueng pointed out the “foam” around his mouth. But Floyd insisted he was on “nothing” and had been playing basketball earlier.
“You acting real erratic,” Kueng said.
“I’m scared man,” Floyd replied.
According to the transcripts, the officers tried placing Floyd in the squad car, but he resisted, repeatedly telling them he was “claustrophobic” and had “anxiety.” He begged to be released from his handcuffs, promising he wouldn’t hurt anyone. “Y’all, I’m going to die in here,” he told them. “I just had COVID man, don’t want to go back to that.”

By then, Chauvin and Thao had arrived as Kueng and Lane were struggling to get Floyd in the car. It’s unclear whether they were attempting to assist, but at one point, an unknown officer sought to intervene, according to the transcripts. “Man, you’re going to die of a heart attack,” one of the officers told Floyd. “Just get in the car.”
Floyd began to bleed from the mouth, after bumping his head inside the vehicle, and Lane called emergency medical help to the scene. Floyd began to complain that he couldn’t breathe. “I just had COVID, man,” Floyd said. “I can’t breathe. I can’t breathe. Please one of you listen to me.”
Chauvin asked whether Floyd was going to jail, and the officers pulled him from the car. “Get him down on the ground,” Chauvin said.
The transcripts show Floyd continued to complain that he couldn’t breathe and called out for his mother. The officers restrained him on the ground — Lane at his feet, Kueng at his back and Chauvin at his head. “You’re under arrest guy,” Chauvin told him.

“All right, all right. Oh my god. I can’t believe this. I can’t believe this,” Floyd said. “Mama, I love you . . . Tell my kids I love them. I’m dead.”
“You’re doing a lot of talking, man,” Chauvin replied.
As the officers held Floyd to the ground, Chauvin asked the other officers whether Floyd was “high.” Kueng told him they’d found “a pipe on him.” Floyd again told the officers he couldn’t breathe. “You’re doing fine. You’re talking fine,” Kueng said, as Lane told him to take a “deep breath” and Chauvin told him to “relax.”
“My neck hurts,” Floyd said.
“Uh huh,” Chauvin replied. “You’re doing a lot of talking, a lot of yelling.”
“They going to kill me,” Floyd said. “They’re going to kill me man.”
“Takes a heck of a lot of oxygen to say that,” Chauvin said.
Attorneys for Lane and Kueng, rookie officers who had been on the force for less than a week before Floyd’s death, have argued that their clients were merely following orders from Chauvin, the senior officer at the scene, as they kept Floyd pinned to the ground even as he complained of struggling to breathe.

The transcripts show Lane asked Chauvin several times whether Floyd should be moved.
“No, leave him,” Chauvin told him. “Staying put where we got him.”

...Video shows that Chauvin removed his knee from Floyd’s neck only when prodded by a paramedic.

...The Hennepin County Medical Examiner found that Floyd had fentanyl and methamphetamine in his system at the time of his death. But its report cited “cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression” as the cause of his death, not drugs.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national ... story.html
-- Anonymous

Admiral E. Rastus

He and his girlfriend repeatedly lied to law enforcement plus he refused to face consequences by knowingly resisting arrest and refusing to stay in the vehicle, not allowing the doors to be closed to the point where he had to be removed. (WaPo is a bit deceptive at their narrative there.) He'd have received a medical checkup before booking as is the norm - headbump or not - and if something could be done about his having ingested drugs, it would have.

Relatedly, I see the "I can't breathe" playacting is catching on.

( https://twitter.com/Eire_Patrician/status/1280655034221572097 )

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Admiral E. Rastus wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:30 am
He and his girlfriend repeatedly lied to law enforcement plus he refused to face consequences by knowingly resisting arrest and refusing to stay in the vehicle, not allowing the doors to be closed to the point where he had to be removed. (WaPo is a bit deceptive at their narrative there.)
:roll: Oh boy.
First The Washington Post was the link provided by YOU yourself
Secondly, none of that which you describe deserves a slow execution by asphyxiation without charge or trial. Can't you understand that? :?
Admiral E. Rastus wrote:
https://twitter.com/Eire_Patrician/status/1280655034221572097
You appear to me to be clearly in denial. Do you understand that? In other words, you are lying to yourself... presumably to justify a racial prejudice and hatred.
That self-delusion is made clear with your sentence: “I see the "I can't breathe" play-acting is catching on”.

You see, most people understand that the guy George Floyd was not "play-acting"!
Do you know how every honest person knows that?
See if you can work it out for yourself.

I'll give you a day to come with the answer yourself. :) (This is a test). :ugeek:
-- Anonymous

Admiral E. Rastus

been-there wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:20 pm
Admiral E. Rastus wrote:
He and his girlfriend repeatedly lied to law enforcement plus he refused to face consequences by knowingly resisting arrest and refusing to stay in the vehicle, not allowing the doors to be closed to the point where he had to be removed. (WaPo is a bit deceptive at their narrative there.)
:roll: Oh boy.
First The Washington Post was the link provided by YOU yourself
Secondly, none of that which you describe deserves a slow execution by asphyxiation without charge or trial. Can't you understand that? :?
Yeah, because I knew you wouldn't read the full document, which I linked, and I already noted that WaPo tried to rationalize the content of the transcript in a sorry way.

There was no execution at all. Mr. Floyd cited medical problems well-before he was restrained, and instead of co-operating and leaving them to the cops to handle - by speeding up the arrest, thus doing a medical checkup before booking - he tried to instrument the problems to evade the arrest, thus exacerbating them.

You maintain your hoax despite initially believing that the Evil White Man mounted his neck and was responsible for his breathing problems... Why? Can't let go of your precious Swedish Government propaganda?
been-there wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:20 pm
Admiral E. Rastus wrote:
https://twitter.com/Eire_Patrician/status/1280655034221572097
You appear to me to be clearly in denial. Do you understand that? In other words, you are lying to yourself... presumably to justify a racial prejudice and hatred.
That self-delusion is made clear with your sentence: “I see the "I can't breathe" play-acting is catching on”.

You see, most people understand that the guy George Floyd was not "play-acting"!
Do you know how every honest person knows that?
See if you can work it out for yourself.

I'll give you a day to come with the answer yourself. :) (This is a test). :ugeek:
You're the one in denial, buddy. You see an African playacting because he thinks the George Floyd maneuver gives him power over law enforcement. You deny it.